Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? (47691 Views)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / Toilet Tissue Or Water. Which Is Right? / Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Obiagu1(m): 3:39am On Aug 13, 2012
kengis:
you wash it over (above) the toilet

... with water splashing everywhere?
This is the main reason Murtala Mohammed Airport's toilets are always smelly and never dry. A decent person can hardly use it.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 3:40am On Aug 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

Where do you wash it? No one has answered me, what toilet equipment was designed for washing of anus?

Use a small toilet bowl or a koola(that small water carrier that looks like a téapot) for the toilet if yóu don't have an equipment . cheesy
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 3:41am On Aug 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

... with water splashing everywhere?
This is the main reason Murtala Mohammed Airport's toilets are always smelly and never dry. A decent person can hardly use.

How can water splash when you are sitting down on the toilet and leg spread?

That toilet stinks because people piss on the floor and everywhere and they don't clean it up.

3 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Obiagu1(m): 3:43am On Aug 13, 2012
odumchi: The truth is that most of Nigeria still defecates in "Turkish" toilets and people have just started using tissue paper en-mass not to talk of having water sprayers.

It's not even a matter of having water sprayers equipped in their toilets but what do you dry your anus, wet buttocks and legs with, especially when you are in a public place? Toilet tissue or hand towel?
It's a complete mess! They rather have a complete shower than try to wash their anus. To me it's nasty and disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by DisGuy: 3:46am On Aug 13, 2012
Tissue -Water- Tissue then dettol handwash

in that order

Will you have a shower with just tissue? Water anytime anyday,

some people go they copy oyinbo until them go they smell like them tufiaka tongue

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 3:48am On Aug 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

It's not even a matter of having water sprayers equipped in their toilets but what do you dry your anus, wet buttocks and legs with especially when you are in a public place? Toilet tissue or hand towel?
It's a complete mess! They rather have a complete shower than try to wash their anus. To me it's nasty and disgusting.

Oga, what you are doing is more nasty and disgusting.

Tissue still leaves bits around and it's crazy for you to think using water to clean your azz after number two is nasty.

You nor well.

4 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by odumchi: 3:56am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

Oga, what you are doing is more nasty and disgusting.

Tissue still leaves bits around and it's crazy for you to think using water to clean your azz after number two is nasty.

You nor well.

I haven't seen many bathrooms in the US that are equipped with ass-cleaning equipment. However, in Europe they are everywhere.

To tell you the truth, if I defecated outside of my home, I wouldn't remove my pants/boxers and use a hose to clean myself (even after using tissue).

It's just not practical.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 3:57am On Aug 13, 2012
If you are planning on defecating in a public toilet, why not buy a bottle of water?
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by odumchi: 3:59am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane: If you are planning on defecating in a public toilet, why not buy a bottle of water?

Na wa o.

I've never seen people take water bottles to the toilet. Why not just wait until I get home and shower?
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Obiagu1(m): 4:00am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

How can water splash when you are sitting down on the toilet and leg spread?

That toilet stinks because people piss on the floor and everywhere and they don't clean it up.

To even keep urine out is sometimes hard not to talk of water. It stinks because water splatter mixed with poo accumulate forming mould that is odorous. You can never fine MMA's toilets dry.
Mind you, in public places, there are urinals so the stink is not from urine and urine has it own characteristic smell.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 4:01am On Aug 13, 2012
odumchi:

Na wa o.

I've never seen people take water bottles to the toilet. Why not just wait until I get home and shower?

Yes, you can give your skidmark boxers to your wife or girlfriend to wash. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by odumchi: 4:03am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

Yes, you can give your skidmark boxers to your wife or girlfriend to wash. tongue

Personally, I don't think it's that big of a deal since I'm going to shower when I get home anyway. Anyway, if you wet the tissue and clean yourself well, there won't be any marks.

Besides, I don't think there's anywhere in the United States where public toilets are equipped with bottom-cleaners.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Obiagu1(m): 4:04am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane:

You're worried about your boxers, what about the comfort of other people?
You can do whatever you like at home but not in public places.

Some talked about taking water to a toilet, wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 4:10am On Aug 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

To even keep urine out is sometimes hard not to talk of water. It stinks because water splatter mixed with poo accumulate forming mould that is odorous. You can never fine MMA's toilets dry.
Mind you, in public places, there are urinals so the stink is not from urine and urine has it own characteristic smell.

When you pee, you stand, the toilet seat should be up so why is it hard to hit your target? Or is it that you don't hold your member, you just leave it hanging and pee everywhere?

When you poo, you sit down, and you tamba whilst seated so the water goes IN the toilet.

Excuse you! Public toilets smell more of urine than anything else. Urine stinks and hangs about in the air when you leave it out to dry.

That's why when you come out of many public toilets you smell of urine.

6 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 4:17am On Aug 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

You're worried about your boxers, what about the comfort of other people?
You can do whatever you like at home but not in public places.

Some talked about taking water to a toilet, wonders shall never end.

Dude, next time you do a number two, open your legs wide, get a cup and small liquid soap and then wash your azz.

It's bad enough that the azz has a not so nice smell, imagine, just using tissue and leaving it like that to worsen the smell.

Have you ever tried smelling your azz after wiping with just tissue? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Afam4eva(m): 4:29am On Aug 13, 2012
nairaland has seen better days. You go fear topic na.

Btw, for those of you that use water, do you use your hand teeoe wash ur azz?

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 4:32am On Aug 13, 2012
^when you shower do you use your hand to wash the soap off your azz after scrubbing it?

4 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by odumchi: 4:35am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane: ^when you shower do you use your hand to wash the soap off your azz after scrubbing it?

Okay. So now when using a public restroom carry not only a water bottle but soap, a sponge, and a towel to dry. grin

4 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 4:47am On Aug 13, 2012
odumchi:

Okay. So now when using a public restroom carry not only a water bottle but soap, a sponge, and a towel to dry. grin

grin

I have never done number 2 in a public restroom.

Even if badluck come catch me and I really really really have to, I will buy a water bottle and use the stopper/cap to put the soap from the toilet in it. Tissue is already available to dry myself. Simples. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Afam4eva(m): 4:50am On Aug 13, 2012
odumchi:

lol
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Lordave: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2012
jiogah:

I'm sure u mean tissue n water, just sprinkle water on d newspaper, itz gud to go.
what's wrong with your eyes?

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by daywatcher: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2012
tissue first the water always. I do not go if there is no water.

Public toilets in the west does not consider that some people still use water tho
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Shed006(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

It's one of the things that make Yorubas dirty. In a toilet, what equipment was designed for washing anus?

u've not seen the equipment designed for washing of backside doesn't mean it doesn't exist.i have one in my toilet and I soooo luv it.WATER FOR LIFE JOOR

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Soocool1(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2012
water no fit clean my own s.h.!.t!
na diluted acid i dey use dey wash am comot!

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2012
Pro-water grin tongue
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Abujafood: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2012
You people should stop quarreling over which is better!

Onyibo people use tissue more including their doctors, professors even their presidents (who knows may be Barack Obama)

Our own leaders also use it (I guess so)

Poor people in Naija have no choice (they must use water or vegetable leaves)

The choice is yours! If tissue doesn't work for you, try water!

For free advice and consultation *I don't charge for this* on which is better just holla me!

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by PeeDaVinci: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2012
how about sprinkling water on tissue paper
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by kandiikane(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2012
@abujafood, which kine rubbish you come spew for here?

It's because of poverty that's why people use water?

What in the name of goat!!

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by DICKtator: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2012
Please you guys need to be fast and reach a consensus. I just took a dump and I still don't know which is more suitable to use!.
My anus is waiting to be cleaned and I need to pick one real quick!!!.

P.S: why are all these flies surrounding me? Is there are party about to go down?
grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Abujafood: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2012
kandiikane: @abujafood, which kine rubbish you come spew for here?

It's because of poverty that's why people use water?

What in the name of goat!!

You're missing my point aren't you? It seems you overlooked the whole post and focused on only the "poor have no choice" besides can't you catch a joke without being told it's one?

1 Like

Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by Exponental(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2012
4 me, Both work together.
Using tissue alone make me feel unclean despite I'm always double sure no left over.
While using water alone takes longer time 2 wash off my hand.

Water anyway as long as I get soap!
Re: Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? by DICKtator: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2012
Soo_cool: water no fit clean my own s.h.!.t!
na[b] diluted acid[/b] i dey use dey wash am comot!

Parle Soda?
Hmmm........

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 381 Die In UK In 24 Hours / School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) / Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.