Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,253 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM (18988 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by naffiesully: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2012
So pathetic, well u r already into ds shit, ol u nid do is to kip prayin, b patient n if u can't bear it no more, I advice u opt out so dat u can hav peace.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by ismaeel86(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
divorce him or u continue to live in bondage for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by crackhouse(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
From the spiritual angle i will say there is a spirit tormenting ur husband. It's only when u are living in sin that u will have urself being manipulated by the evil spirits, so the continuous manipulation of ur husband by the bad spirit is simply b/cos he's living in sin and the funny thing is that he may think he's the person making the decisions{because that's how the devil will make it appear to him} whereas he's being controlled by the devil. My dear, Closeness to God in the heart drives away satan anytime, that's why u will see somebody finding it difficult to commit the same evil that another man freely commits. My dear u need to cast out the spirit in him and bring him close to God. Some people may not understand what i am talking about but that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
crackhouse: From the spiritual angle i will say there is a spirit tormenting ur husband. It's only when u are living in sin that u will have urself being manipulated by the evil spirits, so the continuous manipulation of ur husband by the bad spirit is simply b/cos he's living in sin and the funny thing is that he may think he's the person making the decisions{because that's how the devil will make it appear to him} whereas he's being controlled by the devil. My dear, Closeness to God in the heart drives away satan anytime, that's why u will see somebody finding it difficult to commit the same evil that another man freely commits. My dear u need to cast out the spirit in him and bring him close to God. Some people may not understand what i am talking about but that's the truth.
grin grin grin grin has to be the spirits abi grin grin
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by dikkybutt(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
You live in Abuja; his friend, a Senior Manager on the Island......
I tot Island is in lagos.

That got me confused

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by wissezy: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
Clemzy16: me too o! I also have a page on facebook called "Clemy Reloaded." enough flirting Tinz jooo..
kul...
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by crackhouse(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
mhozzis: Who is LADUN please.
ladun is the online blogger she was narrating her story to. The OP is not the complainant. It was copied from another site.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
gboss4sure: dis type of things annoy me... If not for your kids and God i would have asked you to divorce him but think of your kids before you take any step how will they cope with their parents divorced.
the kids are the main reason she should separate from him,i didnt say divorce,she needs to give to give him some space to revalue his life and what his family means to him and she should nt relent in her prayers for him afterall he is still her husband,separating from him will at least keep her from getting any disease that will turn their kids to orphans,they need their mum at least plus start plannin on a way to raise income.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by tobssyt(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
TB Joshua tinz!! Lol. On a mur criox note, u nid 2 b patient. Nd u ddnt mention anytin bout talkin 2 him. At tymz lyk dis wen it seems al hope is lost, a miracle cn happen. Hang on, kip ur faith high nd u wld b surprisd @ wat God wil do.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
My sis am nt sayin u shld nt kip prayin 4 him, bt wil u let 1 man ruin u lyf nd mak u misrable. Its neva 2 lat
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Man51ut(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
DTMFA
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by DonaldGenes(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ohhhh ma God...okay Mrs Tola...here is a simple trick you qona do...
Arrange with one of your Distance qurlfrds and ask her to send to ua husband phone inbox that she is HIv positive..that will shock Him ,then he will beqin sit back n wonder how he has been killing his life slowly......just qive that a shot,then u as a wife should be around your husby before u ask ua frd to send the text to avoid Hypertension

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by DonaldGenes(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
Its not easy ma dear...things like this....you need tactics to call ua husband to orðer...then talk to ua pastor about it if the trick i told u isnt working,but frst of all..hands evrythng to God in prayers
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by teeties(f): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
@post dats α̲̅ long painfuuuull post...every paragraph keeps M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ heart aching for u.Ūя̲̅ husband is despicable.he is worse dan α̲̅ flirt..he has ‎​N̶̲̥̅̊☺ iota of L♥√ع or respect for U̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​N̶̲̥̅̊☺ more.DIVORCE is the answer woman.the next time he will βε̲̣ bringingHIV home.S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ flee from the devil I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ human skin...Deep sigh
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by acidtalk: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Karamy: kip on prayin for him,there is notin God can nt do, divoz is nt d solution probably may be d wost for u.

So because you wanted to right just this few senseless lines you had to quote the whole right up?
You are so pathetic.
The programmer that introduced the "quote button" would have been regretting it by now because of people like you.

@Poster few questions;

* as a single lady did you date married men? If the answer is Yes! Then don't cry no more. It is the pretty lady called Karma visiting you.

* While you were dating him were you too consined with the financial spending? Because if you had paid detials there was no way you wouldn't have known he had such traits except of cause if it was long distance relationship you had with him.

* Did you snatch him from anyone or did you dump a serious partner for him because he probably showed more prospects of a rich man who is also a good spender?

As a kid I was made to believe that either Good Or Bad never just happened except of cause someone earned it so I will say you are eaning what you worked for.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by acidtalk: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
This is what nairalanders have to say on your type of partner.

https://www.nairaland.com/1011005/god-punishes-people-bad-partners

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by eprynce(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
I noticed that most people stop shy of out-rightly advising Poster to get a divorce. shocked. The woman's got a biblical reason to call it quit, people! The man cheats serially, he's remorseless about it and situation looks hopeless! She's very free to quit if she can't take it anymore!. She doesn't have to be a super-f**ker nor some saint. Bottom-line is her husband commits adultery! Of course, I assume she's guiltless in this case
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by teeties(f): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
Karamy: kip on prayin for him,there is notin God can nt do, divoz is nt d solution probably may be d wost for u.
‎​D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ is probably wat your hubby thinks S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ he is S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ taking on α̲̅ ruthless bumpy ride.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Lordave: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
obongtunji: Lordave nawa for u ooo, why most u copy and paste this long story before adding ur short comment? Some nairalander dey funny..
Poster the only solution is to turn to GOD, he is d only one dat can change d situation.....lop
sorry brother. But no be only me na.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by sammhi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
story story... another nollywood story . good scripts. i think some may learn lesson from this script
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by 4lorunsho(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
i no divorce is a sin but if u have to do that pls get a genuine pastor and relate these with him and ask him that u dont want quarrell . it pains me alot to see people to see people going through these pls pray again and if it pays you to get a divource pls do and get a lawyer and explain to ur kids pls sad
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by surgicalblade: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
madam you know what a problem identified is half solved i want to let you know first that if a woman should sleep in the same bed with the husband and man wake up the next morning and start thimking about another woman which automaticaly means something is rong with wife so thank God that you notised in time now what i want you to do right now is to stop complaining and totaly wave the isue of divorse from your mined and take a tlme to investigate or find out what your doing or what your not doing that he doesnt like or what is in those girls that is not in you becouse every woman is a woman the diffrence is only in the NEEDS OF MEN so madam take care i wish you instant changes and everlasting repentance from your God gifted husband
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yaaawn Firstly Im tired of all these sob stories. Cry me a river build a bridge and get over it. Most people act as if marriage is the answer to all problems then they'r quick to rub it in ur face that they are 'settled' down even if they are miserable. Thank God 4 this one who has the sense to realize that all is not well unlike other ostrich idiets with they heads buried in the sand pretending like their marriage is okey dokey.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by andyanders: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
jambogini: 0 0

Here is a lady who needs help as she is having marital issues.

My name is Tola, I live in Abuja, I have been married for over 6 years with two beautiful kids. My husband before we got married was the best thing ever, flawless, generous to a fault, God fearing, trust worthy and anything a woman would desire. But just into marriage, the lid fell from my eyes I have been deceived and have lived with all his excesses for 6 years now and it is just too late to back out now.

When we got married I began to see his true color, there was no friday he stayed at home he partied out and came back the next day by noon, I can't remember when last I had a date night or and outing with my husband since our honey moon, he Performs his duty regularly, provides enough up keep for the family, provides for the children, sponsor vacations abroad for I and the children excluding himself. He has a heightened sex drive.

I try my best and give it to him anytime he desires it. But it doesn't stop him from cheating on me; he even does it in the open. Other husbands take their wives out for wedding ceremonies; he takes his concubines in place of me in the open even in front of my friends. He has turned me into a house wife and baby making machine and a laughing stock amongst my friends.

The funny thing is that he is a worker in church, he is a Christian. On Sunday, he spends the entire day in church, but asides Sundays, he is a pagan, he sleeps with anythingin skirts, I have cried my eyes out, he flirts with my friends, and he even has them as contact via BBM. Anytime he comes back from business trips, I see packs of condoms in his brief case and his shirt smells of feminine perfumes. The worst still is that he has FOOLS as friends, I cry out every day, I pray and fast but for the past six years it only gets worse.

He and his group of friends (married men)have a BBM group called "RELOADED" where they organise weekend get aways. Organise the latest chick to lay in cheap hotels, plan get together, where they have numerous vulnerable chicks to Bleep, party all night with their concubines, organize random bbm group with many university chicks (married men for that matter)they hook up with this girls, giving silly excuse that they are travelling for business trips.

One of his friends a senior manager in a company on the island recently travelled to kenya with one of his concubines and posts pictures of them having a sex rump, I see this through the bbm group der organised, my husband has no remourse, he lives his fone open and knows I go through it but he doesn't care.

My sister it might sound unbelievable, but many things are happening via social media, twitter, facebook were they hook up with chicks, as old as this men are, they organise private boat cruise trips with a maximum of 12 girls so dat they are surplus. They lodge on a private beach and Bleep the living day light out of them. Unilag, lasu and osu babes.

The worst has happened. I just got discharged from the hospital, I contacted STD via my husband and he feels no remorse. I have had it, I am tired, I want out, this is too much, I need a divorce. Ladun what do I do? I need comments from your blog readers. I cannot take this anymore, my husband bringing diseases to the home. If I suggest he uses a condom on me, he would beat me and accuse me of cheating on him. This men cannot get their eyes off anything in skirts. I noticed his chat with my neighbours daughter, I can’t confront her, he Is sleeping with her and recently took her clubbing.

Ladun please tell me what this girls have that I do not have, is their vagina gold plated or what. I am living in misery, I wish I we're single, I wish I cud cheat on him but am a firm believer in the word. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and dodge meeting him. Please Help!!!

Having read your mail, I feel bad about your situation and what some women go through the hands of vultures that call themselves men.
I wonder what the world is turning into.

Madam, go to Synagogue Church of All Nations to seek the face of God as your husband is having the spirit of lust. Only God can deliver him. It takes the spiritual power of a TRUE man of God like Prophet T.B Joshua to deliver someone with the spirit of lust.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Another reloaded nollywood story....
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by goofie: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
Taitaiwo: You better stay in that marriage, in as much as he cares for you and your kids. Trust me, no good guy out there. If you dare divorce him somebody else wld take your space. He doesn't have anything to loose, pray and advice him often. He will change.

i disagree with u esp on the point that der r no good men. speak for urself!i dont believe in divorce bt i also dont believe that a woman shld endure unhealthy and detrimental situations because she wants 2 be counted among women that are married.

if the man is living recklessly with his life and putting hers in jeopardy, i think she should seek a solution or else the next time she visits the hospital, it myt be a much more serious STD.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
Talk 2 hm about it, if he shouts at u ,tell hs parents nd ur parents to beg him,tell d church to beg him,gv hm tym 2 change.if he doesn't, stop gving him some always so u dnt get std and aids abeg o. Ur kids nid u alive,dnt hide it,so no harm comes to you.if he beats, den u can leave him.marriage na til death not till murder do una part. Ask ur parents 4 advice.try to make hs chldren make hm go on vacations,let dm dstrb hm nd make hm lsten.lastly,dnt go 2ru his fone anymre so ul have rest.pray always wv ur kids,teach dem to pray 4 daddy to love mummy and beg dose ur so called frnds to leave him 4 his chldren.be calm nd remember u havd a duty to those kids,let all u do favour dem. dnt back out xcpt u are 4ced 2,na only 1 papa dem get...God dy be strong.very sori.its not ur fault dey dnt av self cntrol...
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
Na blackberry cos am
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
RELOADED!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by delkuf(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
There is a law, called the law of consequences. This is wht is happening to her. Am sure before marriage, this lady has make other ladies to crying. Those ladies that are busy enjoying ur husband, will face the same faith. stick with it my dear. is jst wht u ahve done in the past
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by DonaldGenes(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
must you quote all ds aqain...wats wrong with u ppl
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by DonaldGenes(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
dota: Na blackberry cos am
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria / Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. / Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.