Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM (18989 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by fushia(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
Awwh! Sorry ehn.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

Op, please, the only solution is divorcing the basta.rd or else another woman will help you do it.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
pro01:

Lol. Fork addict my man, you be confirmed perv like me, so no lele. I dey Lag/Abj at the same time. I dey ready for the levels, na my work be dat (lol); just make sure say them gather bobby and/or yansh. . .lepa tins dey demoralise my prick. . .add 4 bottles of star and cat fish peppersoup join the trips.

Me nko? I wan blend for the groove o! Buh I prefer them slender. If ur specs of punanni should mount & ride me, I doubt if I'd survive the event. cheesy
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by tucker12(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
Well I guess your best bet is to pray, but don't be foolish too. If his killing you emotionally please move out of the House or get a place, or go back to your fathers house. Hey stay off him. The greatest mistake is to become emotionally damaged which you are already hitting to. To think I will pull through Yes I agreed but wisdom is profitable. If you need to separate " I didn't say divorce" Please do and get your sanity and self esteem back.
Again you have to go and test your self and know your health status. Look AIDS is real!!! and all associated killer virus and Its killing undecided
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by joynoy: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
Op I hardly post in nl, but just had to. My best friend died 24th of December 2008, how did she die? She got HIV from her hubby! She found out when she wented to get d fibroid that has been causing her delay in getting pregnant ,the doctor ran a test on her first it was discovered. They went to church 4 a miracle were she was made to believe they had when she was inform that they had been heal. Years later she was diagnose with cancer to cut d story short HIV was never treated so it was hard to treat d cancer, she died his still alive from what I hear his getting treatment but at d same time still spreading HIV he dated this big chick in d island they fell apart and now d lady is dating a rich married man with family,HIV is not showing on his face so know one knows .been looking 4 ways to expose him . He had d same way of life like ur husband. 4 those of u telling her to keep praying and fasting if she is ur sister will u say d same? Std today what will it b next? My sister take a walk for ur kids sake, ( u have to fool around i mean use a condom if not for u atless for ur family sake) if he comes back begging find out if his changed (do ur investigation ) then let him get tested only then can u take him back.( saying this cause I believe. People can change that's if u can get yourself to trust him again) but on a second thought Run my sis RUN!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by oyarose(f): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
Sit down there till the lowlife gives u aids free of charge! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by mavinc4u(f): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
dikkybutt: You live in Abuja; his friend, a Senior Manager on the Island......
I tot Island is in lagos.

That got me confused

what is your business with where she stays.why do you want to figure out her identity.amibo,can't you pass.must you type.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by AnonymousB: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
Girl.....If all you are saying is true,GET THE HELL OUT OF THAT MARRIAGE - FAST!!!! It ain't worth it!
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Daresh(f): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
I forever wonder why women are so dumb. Does anyone have to tell her what to do? Stay there until you die you hear? Dont leave him you hear? enjoy your vacations. the good life while you suffer. You better get your kids put of there. You want your daughter to grow up with your bad example and believe this is how a male female relationship shd be. As you stay you teach your son(s) to disrespect women. Well done!
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by gmhc(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
Listen and listen good, if truly you are a practicing Christian (not a church goer) as u claimed divorce is not even an option what I think you should do is to continue praying because God is the only one who can fix it. Also,tell superior authorities like your pastor nd elders in the church what u are passing through.
U said u have prayed and fasted but it keeps getting worse I don't ant to believe dat, genuinely seek God and if u are His child He will help as He promised us in His word.
Ignore all advice to quit,separate or divorce because I am sure that u will laugh again as d Lord Liveth. Shalom Sister, the Lord is with u
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Ochyz(m): 5:41am On Aug 14, 2012
Evry lady wil always say dat men wil always be men..Yes wil caneva be women dat wil complain abt men n still go afta their friends husbands n oda married men...Mtcheeew
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Ochyz(m): 5:42am On Aug 14, 2012
Evry lady wil always say dat men wil always be men..Yes we caneva be women dat wil complain abt men n still go afta their friends husbands n oda married men...Mtcheeew
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Tisa: 9:05am On Aug 14, 2012
This is a typical story of an average Nigerian lady. Am sure she wld ve dumped a guy that really loves her for this player simply cos he is rich. The man never loved her and forget the stupid excuse of him being decent b4 they got married, if he is careless about his excesses now he wld ve been careless about it while courting her so its simply a case of her seeing it and pretending she didn't while hoping the man will stop when they got married.

This shd be a lesson to the unmarried ladies out there, give ur so called broke bf a chance and u will be surprised how successful he will be 5yrs down d line but am sure u guys won't heed my candid advice.

As for the lady, its too late now she shd just crry her cross n focus on her kids. She will do herself a lot of good if she prepares to share her matrimonial home with another woman cos soon such a man will meet his match in any of this deadly campus girls with all the jazz and spiritual abrakadabra lol. Jokes aside she can just focus on her kids and use a condom with the man always. The guy must be very fit sha to be properly serviced outside n still ve reserves to satisfy u.

It is well.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by DREWGAB: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2012
Yeah God works wonders, but I don't think he would want us to be fools. My sister I am in the same situation like you. I hate it when people say divorce is not an option. I recently found out that the Bible allows you to divorce you partner if you can ascertain that he has been unfaithful to you and it is becoming dangerous to your health and well-being. The bible condemns adultery and God says he hates divorce but God did not say that My daughter Kill your self over a man cause he is your husband. Marriage is not a do or die affair. My sister, most men are selfish, now what he thinks is that you are a property, he has paid your bride price and there is no where you can go to, you will always depend on him. I know you might be thinking that you would be lonely, and you need financial help once you are not with him. I don't think you are a lazy person and from what I noticed you are educated, stand up and do something, forget he exist and move on. No matter what, he would come begging, but please do not listen to him until you have noticed that he has changed. please read through this blog, it might give you some answers http://goingafterone.com/2012/02/13/all-you-need-to-know-about-marriage/. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Obinoscopy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
He gave you STD and you are still there! My dear its either you divorce him or you separate urself from him. Your health and life is more important than your marriage my dear

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by cindyrella(f): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
Onyenna:

I would never hurt u sweetie.......
Lol..... I know grin grin
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
cindyrella: Stories like this makes me scared to even think of marriage. cry

dont get scared deariee. there are nice men.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by sunshine4me: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hummm dats wat live has turn 2 making people to be afraid of getting marry well my advice 4 u is not to divorce,do dat as a sacrifice and honor Gods word but if u have enuf resources to take care of u and ur kids just leave d house because of d unprotected sex and beaten leave d house with ur kids and go somwhere u can work and takes care of ur children I belive somday he will com bak 2 his senses n by den nothing will bit him nmore dan his conscience just leave d house 4 year own safety and ur kids pls God will c u 2ru and give u d wisdom 2 deal with d situation
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by 9icetoo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
I know your predicament. I lived with a woman (house mate ) in uk when I was doing my masters who had similar problems as you. Her hubby worked with one of the big oil companies. Her gyno asked her once if her hubby worked in the military cos she was often treating her for one infection or the other. Fortunately, she hasn't got HIV yet. I believe like her, you don't want to leave cos of the financial security you enjoy. If you really want the best for your kids, leave. I am against divorces and all. So, don't divorce, but leave. If you contract hiv and die, who do you think will take care of those kids. Get as much money you can from him, start up a business and leave. For your sake and that of your kids. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by rully2: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
Clemzy16: me too o! I also have a page on facebook called "Clemy Reloaded." enough flirting Tinz jooo..

If i understand you well, i'll try not to call you a fool!! Rubbish

dota: Na blackberry cos am

Blackberry has don more harm than good! Marriage matters are getting more threatened by the day especially with the increase in social media at anyone's disposal. God will help us!
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by JallowBah(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
I only read the first page, and the last, but..hello. He is not likely to change, and like someone else said; do you really want to teach your kids that THIS is a healhty marriage? Is this good for your soul?

Get the hell out of that marriage. Get a job. Do the best for you and your kids.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by jaykaye: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
maybe you should read through this story, sounds like same thing ur husband and he's group of adultrous friend been doing;

http://olajideolafunmbi./2012/09/03/how-a-married-man-i-met-on-bb-almost-killed-me-with-sex-and-drugged-drinks
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
When i saw Abuja it left a very bitter taste in my mouth!

Abuja is a place i so DON'T LIKE, no offense!

I think one of the ways to test your fiance or fiancee is to send them to Abuja for a year and watch them.
If they behave fine, then you can marry them.

Abuja- SMH!

Why not seek counsel from someone in church, like a really good believer, not a fake, or your church head or pastor.
Also Report him to your pastor first, if you have not done that. Also try to make sure he does not give you AIDS sha! Its obvious he is becoming too adventurous sleeping anyhow with girls!

Divorcing, should be your choice -ACCORDING TO THE DICTATES OF THE WORD.

But then i would advice you to make sure you have enough cash, and a way to sustain yourself (if you don't already) without his knowledge before divorcing him, if you decide to.Also ensure, you take your kids along with you,please dont leave them for another silly cow to maltreat.

But how come you didn't try to know him well enough before marrying him.what must have happened.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
rully2:

If i understand you well, i'll try not to call you a fool!! Rubbish

Blackberry has don more harm than good! Marriage matters are getting more threatened by the day especially with the increase in social media at anyone's disposal. God will help us!

My dear social media is not the cause of some people's irresponsibility and stupidity!

People lack self control and just want to flex their life and soul away!

So is it social media that will make a girl follow a married man up and down the place

Or is it social media that would make a man drug drinks

Or is it social media that will turn men and women to cheats

abeg make i hear word!

Its people's indiscipline that is allowing their irresponsibility please!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Cutex01(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
cindyrella: Stories like this makes me scared to even think of marriage. cry
U go tey for market.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
So u waited for an STI just to realise u have to leave him undecided
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Boss13: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
I have a problem with this story. I thought I saw I STAY IN ABUJA. Then I read there is no friday that he stays at home. Works on the island. hmmmm
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 15, 2013
She said his friend works on d island, not him
Boss13: I have a problem with this story. I thought I saw I STAY IN ABUJA. Then I read there is no friday that he stays at home. Works on the island. hmmmm
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by 190: 1:26am On Apr 15, 2013
190-the-clown:
That is wat happens 2 women who use husbands as boyfriends
And boyfriends as husbands, woman if u had looked hard enuf b4 marrying
That skank 6yrs ago then u wud av seen dat in him, oh btw did u say u reside in abuja
Lol - am not :O , there are No faithful men in abuja

Do u knw how many abuja men has snatched my gfs frm me *not 1, not 2, not 20*
When I get married tomorrow too - I would snatch other people's gf, its an abuja cycle of life
Anyway my advice is park ur kids 2 d village and begin farming since house nor let u stay

Its 4 better 4 worse - so bear d worst

angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by carlos1(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2013
jambogini: 0 0

Here is a lady who needs help as she is having marital issues.

My name is Tola, I live in Abuja, I have been married for over 6 years with two beautiful kids. My husband before we got married was the best thing ever, flawless, generous to a fault, God fearing, trust worthy and anything a woman would desire. But just into marriage, the lid fell from my eyes I have been deceived and have lived with all his excesses for 6 years now and it is just too late to back out now.

When we got married I began to see his true color, there was no friday he stayed at home he partied out and came back the next day by noon, I can't remember when last I had a date night or and outing with my husband since our honey moon, he Performs his duty regularly, provides enough up keep for the family, provides for the children, sponsor vacations abroad for I and the children excluding himself. He has a heightened sex drive.

I try my best and give it to him anytime he desires it. But it doesn't stop him from cheating on me; he even does it in the open. Other husbands take their wives out for wedding ceremonies; he takes his concubines in place of me in the open even in front of my friends. He has turned me into a house wife and baby making machine and a laughing stock amongst my friends.

The funny thing is that he is a worker in church, he is a Christian. On Sunday, he spends the entire day in church, but asides Sundays, he is a pagan, he sleeps with anythingin skirts, I have cried my eyes out, he flirts with my friends, and he even has them as contact via BBM. Anytime he comes back from business trips, I see packs of condoms in his brief case and his shirt smells of feminine perfumes. The worst still is that he has FOOLS as friends, I cry out every day, I pray and fast but for the past six years it only gets worse.

He and his group of friends (married men)have a BBM group called "RELOADED" where they organise weekend get aways. Organise the latest chick to lay in cheap hotels, plan get together, where they have numerous vulnerable chicks to Bleep, party all night with their concubines, organize random bbm group with many university chicks (married men for that matter)they hook up with this girls, giving silly excuse that they are travelling for business trips.

One of his friends a senior manager in a company on the island recently travelled to kenya with one of his concubines and posts pictures of them having a sex rump, I see this through the bbm group der organised, my husband has no remourse, he lives his fone open and knows I go through it but he doesn't care.

My sister it might sound unbelievable, but many things are happening via social media, twitter, facebook were they hook up with chicks, as old as this men are, they organise private boat cruise trips with a maximum of 12 girls so dat they are surplus. They lodge on a private beach and Bleep the living day light out of them. Unilag, lasu and osu babes.

The worst has happened. I just got discharged from the hospital, I contacted STD via my husband and he feels no remorse. I have had it, I am tired, I want out, this is too much, I need a divorce. Ladun what do I do? I need comments from your blog readers. I cannot take this anymore, my husband bringing diseases to the home. If I suggest he uses a condom on me, he would beat me and accuse me of cheating on him. This men cannot get their eyes off anything in skirts. I noticed his chat with my neighbours daughter, I can’t confront her, he Is sleeping with her and recently took her clubbing.

Ladun please tell me what this girls have that I do not have, is their vagina gold plated or what. I am living in misery, I wish I we're single, I wish I cud cheat on him but am a firm believer in the word. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and dodge meeting him. Please Help!!!

Tank God u r a firm believer in d word like u said. Rememba dat divorce is among the word too. So dnt even think of dat. Keep praying, It shall be well.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by portable11: 4:44am On Dec 28, 2013
In a conversation with a lady and she tells u* tah* means abeg park well jeje respect urself go siddon. grin
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by UyiIredia(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2013
The church may play a good role here. The lady could take it a a responsible and well-respected member of her church's family life center. Most churches have groups that cater to engaged or married couples of all ages. I think they can intervene positively as was done in my mum's case when she had marital issues. In fact, they MAY do it better than one's family. If the man isn't showing signs of remorse or changing, which I suspect will be the case. I'd say the woman should explore her options of how to divorce the husbands whilst taking the kids off his corrupt influence, which they might have noticed. She should take SECRETLY evidence of what is on his phone, secretly take videos and clips and recordings of talks between them that can be used in court. This man f*cks around whilst keeping his wife as little more than a housekeeper and possible old-age consolation. The woman had better leave unless she likes it that way.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Wallade(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2013
ednut1: Dis woman deserves what she is getting, instead of knwin ur BF well, u spend d whole time think of gettin him married, now u have it, reality noni

Shut your mouth and stop rubbing it in. She didn't ask for criticism, she only asked for advice. Anyway, we will see how smart you are some years into your marriage too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria / Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? / Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.