Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? (18932 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by GeneralKoko(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2021
Personally I would never allow any guy I know get close to my sister let alone my friends to date or marry . It's a NO NO for me

You

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Loxleyy(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2021
undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Divoc19(f): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Yes.
Because I don't keep terrible/bad energies/vibes around me.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Gben5: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2021
yes nah watin wrong there if the guy get good work and responsible... and they both loves each other...than magana yakari

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by brosom(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm sure you'm friends won't neither let u marry their sister too.

Same bird, same feathers.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Bola146(f): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
One man's food is another man's poison, I can't dictate for her. She knows what is good for herself

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by DaniDani(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Johnson is already married, I would have manage him as in-law, he's intelligent, good looking, a hustler though womanizes on a fair level. That is, not too much. Buchi is a NO NO NO. He's too lazy, unambitious, gambles, and docile. I dislike this attitude of his. Bright, is arrogant, stuck with primitive mindset, full of himself and his ego. These are three most friends is have been known to, for over a decade. I don't have much friends and 2 of them with the negative ticks, I have gradually withdrawn from them.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Bobotic(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Marry or friend her?.............infact my neighbor.. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by CelestineNelson: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yes... Because I don't keep animals as friends!
There are all responsible and God fearing...
A friend to some point is someone that has almost 70% of your character.
Another version of you from another being!
Keep reasonable and responsible friend and you won't think twice to answer this kind of questions

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by abobote: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Date? No
Marriage? Yes
And that's only if I have the power to dictate for her. One of my friends married my niece, he came through me, as the girl didn't know him before. I gave him go ahead, they are happily married now, happily I guess. Though we are no longer close after the marriage, as they no send me, I kukuma mind my lane

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by 900warriorz: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Only if that my friend is not babatunde AKA Lala cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Nahunger(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
If they love each other
I will respect their decisions and pray for them to have a happy home.

Happiness is never missing except you seek it in the wrong place and location......

A happy home is better than a rotten ego.....

Change your mind set OP...

Please who get small garri I get 2 cube of sugar...
.......H.U.N.G.E.R

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by FahBuLous: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oh yes, if my Friend is responsible...

It would be a thing of joy to watch my bestfriend marry my sister...
The love story continues...

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Onyeka90210(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hmmm, if he's responsible, Why not?
Check my profile for authentic apple beats headphones
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by symbuul: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by 900warriorz: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
My friend that I know? cheesy He will lamborghini her, he will Lampard her! Ah....Rara o. grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Tbvxl: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
It depends Sha...if na guy weh I fit vouch for then no wahala
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Lilsameey: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
No
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Degrezhaa: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yes i won't have a problem with that, majority of my friends are good.
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
It's her choice though

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:
Personally I would never allow any guy I know get close to my sister let alone my friends to date or marry . It's a NO NO for me

You
This tells a lot about you and the company you keep.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Blacknote: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by brian91(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
angry
His personality (way of life, attitude to life, reasoning in all sphere..) should give actual answer to it....

My PRICELESS was a result of her elder brother's indirect connection. There was fear on my own part at first seeing how much trust, kindness he showered on me.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Lordsocrates: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralKoko:

You

Nda Ikpa atang ata ata ....
you mean say na woman you wan make e marry your sis ?
see !
you need to improve yourself and then improve your social circle
and then you have to know that the same way you love to make choices for yourself that your sister also deserves that right to be able to choose for herself who she wants and doest want in her life, not a big brother acting like a a screening test.

the best you can do is tell her about what you like and dislike about your friends whom she has a liking for and the red flags you know, not you putting up a wall that might block 2hearts that could be meant for each other.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Factfinder1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
those who have fuckeď and used other people's sisters are always scared of this karma

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by tradepunter: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Depends

Modified

There is a close friend, down to earth guy. If he's interested in dating my sister I won't have qualms.

While for others I will shut them off from even bringing up the topic.

As for me I can't date my guys sister.... I was in a situation couple of years back, my guys sister liked me.

She never showed it when I visited my guy in their family house... But a innocent hang out fr launch twice made me reason what she was up to.

Then I came out straight to let her know this is what it is ooo... That there is a code we operate by, although if her parents knew they would encouraged her because they liked me grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Nicklaus619(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yeah, that's because I choose my friends I don't let them choose me and all my friends are very responsible

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by 900warriorz: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
That my friend that looks like this? I no go gree

before person see gone so soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Klass99(f): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Big one.

But my niggarr shouldn't mess with my sister.

Unless his intentions are not benign, I probably would allow.

But then it is easier said that done.

I probably wouldn't allow anyways.

I said what I said
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2021

Except you keep bad friends around..
Re: Would You Allow Your Friend Date Or Marry Your Sister?? by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sure

I have the sort of friends I won't even think twice if it happened.

I have female friends I can also easily introduce to my brothers and hope things work out fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. / The Full Meaning Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.