Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40354 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

I wish there was a facepalm icon this is typical Americanism right here, fyi Soccer is called football in every part of the world EXCEPT aMERICA

Her comment was definitely face Palm Worthy, but there you go again with your Bigoted Hate speech claiming this is "Americanism" Behavior

When for one, i have personally schooled you on the Topic of football on many occasions

...Are you not the same Fool who wrote this below?

Fulaman198: What about people like Nwankwo Kanu who was one of the best strikers in his time when he was not sick. He was easily as good as Ronaldo when in his prime.

Which might be one of the dumbest comments any football fan could ever write?

This is Like saying Lamar Odom is Equal to Michael Jordan...(If you were Referring to El phenomenon, )

And if you were comparing him to CR7 it's like comparing him to Kobe.

Don't even Mention Football Again after that Ridiculous comment.

Shame on you for picking on that girl, when you know she made an Obvious Mistake

You are typical Coward Fulaman.

Let's put your Football Knowledge on trial with this Garbage Comment you wrote above.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:18am On Aug 14, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^FOOTBALLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2012
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^HE IS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NFL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOOOOOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ybutter... We've already covered this so get back to your corner. tongue
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:19am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

Ybutter... We've already covered this so get back to your corner. tongue

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FOOTBALLLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by vodkat: 5:21am On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

Don't mind them Americans are too arrogant, I have been in America for some time now for studies and all I can do is laugh at their naivety. They think the world is America, and they think what applies to America must apply to Africa.
exactly I was chatting with 1 dude the other day and he was saying so much bs with confido.

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 5:21am On Aug 14, 2012
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FOOTBALLLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Nope... That's soccer LOL!! tongue
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:21am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

Nope... That's soccer LOL!! tongue

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FOOTBALLLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 14, 2012
lol@the mod stealing my facepalm gif i used from my thread

The nerve of this clown fulaman...when he wrote something even more asinine

Lmfao.

Fulaman198: What about people like Nwankwo Kanu who was one of the best strikers in his time when he was not sick. He was easily as good as Ronaldo when in his prime.

Lmfao straight Moronn Lmfao^ grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:22am On Aug 14, 2012
vodkat: sheepish mrs chime u need some hot sperm in your ______.

Choke on it.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:23am On Aug 14, 2012
vodkat: exactly I was chatting with 1 dude the other day and he was saying so much bs with confido.

Sounds like Royal

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 14, 2012
Comparing Kanu to Ronaldo.....Wtf is wrong with you man?....LmL

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2012
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FOOTBALLLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Soccerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wink wink
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2012
~Royal~:
Comparing Kanu to Ronaldo.....Wtf is wrong with you man?....LmL

This is actually what I wonder about you, I hope you are not using drugs

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:25am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

Soccerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wink wink

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FOOTBALLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ONLY AMERICANS CALL IT SOCCERRRR^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]IN A NAIJA FORUMM IT IS FOOTBALLL[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WE DONTT CALL IT SOCCERR^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwOj7Qj0HYM
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 5:26am On Aug 14, 2012
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FOOTBALLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

S.O.C.C.E.R
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 5:27am On Aug 14, 2012
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FOOTBALLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ONLY AMERICANS CALL IT SOCCERRRR^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]IN A NAIJA FORUMM IT IS FOOTBALLL[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm American... We call it Soccer.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:28am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

S.O.C.C.E.R

^^^^^^^^^^^^^FOOTBALLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:29am On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

Most I repeat myself, I'm a Fulani, we are the most widespread group in West Africa, I am pretty sure I know more about West Africa than 99.9% of Americans we are nomads

Do you know more than other Africans

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:29am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^IN A NAIJA FORUMMMM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^IT MEANS FOOTBALLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NOBODYYY CARESS YOUU AREE AMERICAN^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rRan_X3q-Q&feature=related
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by vodkat: 5:30am On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Choke on it.

ha ha I give u a free pass

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 5:30am On Aug 14, 2012
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^IN A NAIJA FORUMMMM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^IT MEANS FOOTBALLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NOBODYYY CARESS YOUU AREE AMERICAN^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rRan_X3q-Q&feature=related

And you actually think I care what you call it in a Naija forum? I'm gonna call it what I know it as, and how about you call it what you know it as, that way we wont have no problems lil girl... grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 14, 2012
~Royal~:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, 2 Quotes in which i have a few questions to Ask....

This Quote Above Seems to have caused allot of controversy, My question is, do you not think it is Possible that a Man from Outside of a Region can Gather more Overall Knowledge of a Particular Region without that Specific Region being his current Locale?

Second Question. Have you stepped foot Inside of America?... Because The Quote can be flipped, reversed and applied to you

You seem to generalize and have negative stereotypes about Americans, and Paint all Americans as if every individual Mind in America Is Linked

Could it be the False Media and Propaganda that you are currently feeding into which has caused this mental disconnect and Ignorant,Biased, Generalities that you Like to engage in?

Answer these questions and stop ducking every Debate ya coward lol

How was her post out of Line?...You think by being born in a specific location that automatically gives you supreme knowledge (without study) of a region over someone who may live in another region who studies that specific location of topic meticulously?

There are people in Kenya who may have a better all around understanding and knowledge of Politics and popular culture of Germany than Many German Residents

Each Individual is Different.

Your Mind is far to Primitive My young Fulani Coward cool
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 5:32am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

And you actually think I care what you call it in a Naija forum? I'm gonna call it what I know it as, and how about you call it what you know it as, that way we wont have no problems lil girl... grin

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YEAHH YOUU SHOULDD CAREE SINCE YOU ARE IN A NAIJA FORUMM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NOBODYY CARESS ABOUT THE NFL IN NAIJA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YOUU SHOULDD HAVE KNOWN BETTERR WHAT THEY MEANT BY FOOOOOOOOOOOOTBALLLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:34am On Aug 14, 2012
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YEAHH YOUU SHOULDD CAREE SINCE YOU ARE IN A NAIJA FORUMM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NOBODYY CARESS ABOUT THE NFL IN NAIJA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YOUU SHOULDD HAVE KNOWN BETTERR WHAT THEY MEANT BY FOOOOOOOOOOOOTBALLLL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Has a point, if a Nigerian was on an American forum we would call it "soccer" but this is a Nigerian forum so butterfly has a point.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:35am On Aug 14, 2012
vodkat: ha ha I give u a free pass

And i give you a complimentary nut to suck and choke on it.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Why is Ybutterfly so Unfunny and Basic?. LoL

The somali troll and the Ghana Troll both show signs of Intelligence and Wit

Yet this Nigerian Troll is about as creative and funny as Beach Sand

Ybutterfly, You are corny.

Flat out.

If you are going to be a troll, at least be a funny one.

Like Royal

Your Jokes are Dry and Boring. lol

5 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by vodkat: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

F.I.F.A ( federation of international football association) cup is the 2nd most important sports event after d Olympics . U guys turned association into soccer.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 5:37am On Aug 14, 2012
Ybutterfly:

No! He was speaking to an American, and Americans know it as soccer... So that's what I'm gon call it. And of course Naijas's don't care about the NFL, cause tehy will get their a88es beat by us in that sport too. Miss me with ya mess lil girl.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:37am On Aug 14, 2012
Lmao@ royal being patience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34)

Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.