Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40267 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 14, 2012
I wrote that,...Yet the mods try to silence the Great Royal

I guess they want me "off" team America to make it a "fair" fight....

Lmfao.....
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

See, you keep wanting to refer to us as "akata"... You'd be damnnnnn pissed if we called you a jungle monkey or something... It's not cool dude.

fck it.

"jungle monkey"...

I SAID IT!

he can bite me. grin

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 3:48am On Aug 14, 2012
^^^^^^^^AKATA POWER^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^IS READY TO FIGHT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[img]http://sacchef.files./2010/08/2296837.jpg[/img]
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 14, 2012
*Lets Delete Everything Royal Says so he does not Embarrass the Bigots and their primitive ways of computing Logic*

Lmfao The guy who writes the most calm legit question gets his post deleted while the ape Fula digs inside of his butt and Tosses Feces at woman yet the post remains...

LoL

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by fushia(m): 3:50am On Aug 14, 2012
~Royal~:
*Lets Delete Everything Royal Says so he does not Embarrass the Bigots and their primitive ways of computing Logic*

Lmfao The guy who writes the most calm legit question gets his post deleted while the ape Fula digs inside of his butt and Tosses Feces at woman yet the post remains...

LoL

Dude, shattap!

Others got worst than you.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by tpia5: 3:51am On Aug 14, 2012
You see all the nonsense and primitive slander being exchanged yet nothing is deleted or hidden?

i generally dont respond to your posts but i cant argue with this because the way these mods think is still a mystery to the world at large.

in celebrity section, i posted ordinary stuff about jonathan murray bruce' wedding which all got hidden or deleted as fast as i posted them, yet here we have another scenario ongoing while those watching are simply twiddling their thumbs.

amazing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Too bad you attracted the bleeped up ones.....

They say the birds of the same feathers flocks together.....oops!

I know right.

Ppl feed off of the energy emitted from others.
If you are negative you can't expect roses and smiles.

How could Fula possibly expect me to respect him when he is so flip floppy and sometimey?

One minute it's "AAs and Jamos are influenced by Fulani/African culture in dance, song; etc...."
and when he is offended we are "not Africans due to our lack of cultural ties to Africa". grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 14, 2012
SMH, Now I know how the Yoruba vs Igbo fight looks. . . . undecided

Anywaz, naijarican, what do you use for your hair? The curls are spectacular. and it looks very soft.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 3:52am On Aug 14, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^AKATA & JAMO WANT TO FIGHT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by fushia(m): 3:53am On Aug 14, 2012
Pmsl@black people calling other blacks monkeys.

To the white man:
Africans=jungle monkeys

AA=Concrete monkeys
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 3:55am On Aug 14, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^JAMO VS NAIJA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ figgggght
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 3:55am On Aug 14, 2012
~Royal~:
Check this out right...

You see all the nonsense and primitive slander being exchanged yet nothing is deleted or hidden?

I wrote this...And my Comment was hidden...Along with the thread as i find out once i get home...

My question was this, See luckily i am always 10 steps ahead of the biased bigots that exist on this forum, so i write my post out on Notepad before i post them....

So they are saved grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, 2 Quotes in which i have a few questions to Ask....

This Quote Above Seems to have caused allot of controversy, My question is, do you not think it is Possible that a Man from Outside of a Region can Gather more Overall Knowledge of a Particular Region without that Specific Region being his current Locale?

Second Question. Have you stepped foot Inside of America?... Because The Quote can be flipped, reversed and applied to you

You seem to generalize and have negative stereotypes about Americans, and Paint all Americans as if every individual Mind in America Is Linked

Could it be the False Media and Propaganda that you are currently feeding into which has caused this mental disconnect and Ignorant,Biased, Generalities that you Like to engage in?

@bolded, I can testify to that. I've been in almost every region in America during a college road trip. In California, one Asian called me and my friend "darkies" and "jungle people". While I was in a store some guy asked me where i'm from(since i was talking to my mother in igbo) and I said Nigeria. He said my people are starving. That alone just insulted 170 million of my people. Nigeria doesn't even have malnutrition rate 8%. So I would understand why Fulaman would feel that way.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by tpia5: 3:58am On Aug 14, 2012
I've been in almost every region in America during a college road trip. In California, one Asian called me and my friend "darkies" and "jungle people".

^asians dont like blacks.

caribbeans generally dont like africans besides the ones they're dating

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by odumchi: 4:00am On Aug 14, 2012
~Royal~:

LoL

You can report members using the 'report' button, or you can make formal complaints here: https://www.nairaland.com/231979/complaints-notice-thread-serious

That way, you can help us moderators by pointing out things that we sometimes miss.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by tpia5: 4:01am On Aug 14, 2012
You guys can help us moderators by sometimes pointing out things that we don't see.

such as?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 14, 2012
~Royal~:
Check this out right...

I wrote this...And my Comment was hidden...Along with the thread as i find out once i get home...

My question was this, See luckily i am always 10 steps ahead of the biased bigots that exist on this forum, so i write my post out on Notepad before i post them....

So they are saved grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, 2 Quotes in which i have a few questions to Ask....

This Quote Above Seems to have caused allot of controversy, My question is, do you not think it is Possible that a Man from Outside of a Region can Gather more Overall Knowledge of a Particular Region without that Specific Region being his current Locale?

Second Question. Have you stepped foot Inside of America?... Because The Quote can be flipped, reversed and applied to you

You seem to generalize and have negative stereotypes about Americans, and Paint all Americans as if every individual Mind in America Is Linked

Could it be the False Media and Propaganda that you are currently feeding into which has caused this mental disconnect and Ignorant,Biased, Generalities that you Like to engage in?

he evades EVERY SINGLE POINT you make and expect me to answer his question on the wodaabe thread.

funny thing is I did PAGES before he played dumb. And he's on here adhering to and hyping on AA stereotypes but get mad at the notion that a lot of non Africans DO IN FACT study Africa more than the average African.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994:

@bolded, I can testify to that. I've been in almost every region in America during a college road trip. In California, one Asian called me and my friend "darkies" and "jungle people". While I was in a store some guy asked me where i'm from(since i was talking to my mother in igbo) and I said Nigeria. He said my people are starving. That alone just insulted 170 million of my people. Nigeria doesn't even have malnutrition rate 8%. So I would understand why Fulaman would feel that way.

I have also been insulted by various West Africans While being in both America and West Africa..

Yet i am intelligent enough not to judge Every Single Man and Woman on the continent by a few Members of who Inhibit it

....why am i smart enough to make this Decision...But other individuals are not?

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 14, 2012
why do some folks INSIST on speaking on groups of people they have NEVER met?

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by tpia5: 4:03am On Aug 14, 2012
i have also been insulted by various West Africans While being in both America and West Africa..

Yet i am intelligent enough not to judge Every Single Man and Woman on the continent by a few Members of who Inhibit it

....why am i smart enough to make this Decision...But other individuals are not?

because it is what it is. undecided

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 4:04am On Aug 14, 2012
Ybutterfly: ^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=25pt]ROYAL,MSDARSKIN,MSCHIMA,SWEETROYALTY VS. NAIJAS[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^AS ALWAYS FIGHT^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAO!!! Yall crazy. I remember when I was in grade school and a black kid got into a fight with a white kid. All the black kids would start chanting "A fight, a fight, between a nigga and a white, if the nigga don't win we all jump in".
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 14, 2012
Ybutterfly literally has to be the Most UnFunny humorless Troll Known to the All Time of History Forum Text

...Even the Trolls on this forum are primitive and Basic Lmfao

I don't think the problem is "Africa"...I think the problem is The Minds that currently engage in posting activity on this forum.

Some of the Low I.Q people just so happen to "represent" Nigeria ...LmL

YButterfly, Is a Perfect Example of Glorious High Intelligence.

If you notice..The Somali Troll...and The Ghana Troll, both exhibit far Higher Levels of Intelligence Than the Nigerian Troll Ybutterfly....

....Why is that? ...Lmfao grin

The Problem is not Africa, the problem are certain low grade minds on Nairaland lol

^----Why was this Post Deleted?.....Lmfao Literally Everything i write gets deleted...MsDark you see this?...Lmfao grin

Yet the "white man" is the Devil.... wink

Corruption and Prejudice by the Mods of the Forum...Lmfao. The only person post being deleted is Mines...

Yet Anti America Post Remain...

And you wonder why your nation can't win a Olympic medal or pull itself out from Under Poverty and Horrible Political Corruption

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 4:05am On Aug 14, 2012
~Royal~:

I have also been insulted by various West Africans While being in both America and West Africa..

Yea, but I don't judge. But like you said, Fulaman hasn't been to America. So most likely he would generalize. But i'm still living in America. It still has great people of all colors and ethnic groups. I don't judge.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 4:05am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

LMAO!!! Yall crazy. I remember when I was in grade school and a black kid got into a fight with a white kid. All the black kids would start chanting "A fight, a fight, between a nigga and a white, if the nigga don't win we all jump in".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT NAIJA[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FIGHT
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 14, 2012
~Royal~:

^----Why was this Post Deleted?.....Lmfao Literally Everything i write gets deleted...MsDark you see this?...Lmfao grin

Yet the "white man" is the Devil.... wink

Corruption and Prejudice by the Mods of the Forum...Lmfao. The only person post being deleted is Mines...

Yet Anti America Post Remain...

And you wonder why your nation can't win a Olympic medal or pull itself out from Under Poverty and Horrible Political Corruption[/i][/color][/font]

I definitely do see it.

Two posts LITERALLY disappeared within a matter of seconds on this page alone.
smh.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by TerryCarr(m): 4:06am On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

It's not you that some Africans are upset with, the Africans are upset with Americans who think they know more about Africa than Africans themselves who are born/raised by Africans and have always been a part of the culture their entire lives.
just because you were born in Africa(Nigeria) does not mean you know about other African nations and ethnic groups and does not mean there are people not from Africa who do not know more then you. what does a Nigerian know about Algeria or Comoros that's like a American from New jersey saying he knows every thing about New jersey or America just because he was born there. i live in new york(not the city) but i know there are people who are not from here who know about NY more than me smiley
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 14, 2012
Viewing this topic: girliegal(f), suyu, odumchi(m), fushia(m), sambos994(m), vodkat, sweetroyalty(f), ~Royal~, Ybutterfly and 9 guest(s)

grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 4:07am On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Oh really?

This is coming from someone who LIVES in the fcking UK and has NEVER met an AA?

The Hilarity.

"They never liked Africans". That wig is on too tight!

Fa real! LOL!

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by fushia(m): 4:08am On Aug 14, 2012
~Royal~:

Liar, no one insulted you when you went to west africa.

They probably braided your hair and fhucked you silly.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 14, 2012
TerryCarr: [size=18pt]just because you were born in Africa(Nigeria) does not mean you know about other African nations and ethnic groups and does not mean there are people not from Africa who do not know more then you.[/size] what does a Nigerian know about Algeria or Comoros that's like a American from New jersey saying he knows every thing about New jersey or America just because he was born there. i live in new york(not the city) but i know there are people who are not from here who know about NY more than me smiley

END OF!!!!!!!

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

Fa real! LOL!

lol!!

i mean really...again I ask

MsDarkSkin: why do some folks INSIST on speaking on groups of people they have NEVER met?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34)

Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.