Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40349 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 14, 2012
My post deleted Left and Right...Lmfao...no foul swearing words or nothing.

Oh well...You Americans are on your Own....

[size=15pt]They won't Let Lebron Play Tonight[/size] ~~ cool ~~

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 4:10am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

We gon beat dat axx like our basketball team whooped the shlt out them ni66as

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YEAH YOU ARE FIGHTING^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WITH NAIJAs^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^fighttttttt
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 4:10am On Aug 14, 2012
TerryCarr: just because you were born in Africa(Nigeria) does not mean you know about other African nations and ethnic groups and does not mean there are people not from Africa who do not know more then you. what does a Nigerian know about Algeria or Comoros that's like a American from New jersey saying he knows every thing about New jersey or America just because he was born there. i live in new york(not the city) but i know there are people who are not from here who know about NY more than me smiley

I know quite a lot about Algeria.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 4:11am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

We gon beat dat axx like our basketball team whooped the shlt out them ni66as

Ah man. That game scarred me for life....well you can't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 4:12am On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Why would she or any of us want to claim a region that house your kind? tongue

I mean really though. All you can talk about is slavery yet your r3tarded azz write and speak in English. Wear western clothes and probably emulate the very akatas you see on tv. You this HOT JUNGLEFIED BUSH AZZ MESS.

Nasty attitude and severe case of inferiority complex. I would rather claim North Africa too grin
I don't blame her.

An inferiority complex is exactly what it is. Damn shame they got to hate us to make themselves feel better.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 14, 2012
fushia:

Liar, no one insulted you when you went to west africa.

They probably braided your hair and fhucked you silly.

Pretty much like this forum, The Woman were extremely friendly..and some of the Guys...but there are always a group of Males who are very Jealous

Human Males are Territorial

Just Like in the Animal Kingdom.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by vodkat: 4:12am On Aug 14, 2012
Propaganda and this sheepish mrs chima follow follow saying know more about Africa just like mungo park wrote that he discovered river Niger meanwhile people were fishing there b4 he was born

3 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by fushia(m): 4:13am On Aug 14, 2012
Where have all ye AAs being hiding?

Naijarican and sweet royalty
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 4:13am On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

fck it.

"jungle monkey"...

I SAID IT!

he can bite me. grin

HA!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by fushia(m): 4:14am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

An inferiority complex is exactly what it is. Damn shame they got to hate us to make themselves feel better.

Is this a generalisation or just those certain group?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 14, 2012
vodkat: Propaganda and this sheepish mrs chima follow follow saying know more about Africa just like mungo park wrote that he discovered river Niger meanwhile people were fishing there b4 he was born

that analogy sux anus. grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 14, 2012
EPIC FAIL OF NL FAILURES @ comparing an imperialist who claimed to discover already inhabited land to our mentioning the fact that being from somewhere does not mean one knows all about it.

Anyway....I'm waiting for Fula..

I see damn near twenty usernames viewing this thread and none belong to him so..I'm outee!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 4:19am On Aug 14, 2012
So uh...we done here?

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 4:21am On Aug 14, 2012
fushia: Where have all ye AAs being hiding?

Naijarican and sweet royalty

I'm pretty new here, and this is the first time I've actually participated in drama. Usually not my style, but I'm feeling brave today grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by fushia(m): 4:22am On Aug 14, 2012
sambos994: So uh...we done here?

I don't even get this whole thread.

Black people arguing on who is superior amongst eachother.

I laugh in hongkong.

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by fushia(m): 4:23am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

I'm pretty new here, and this is the first time I've actually participated in drama. Usually not my style, but I'm feeling brave today grin

I see, welcome.
smiley
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 4:24am On Aug 14, 2012
fushia:

Is this a generalisation or just those certain group?

I'm talking about the people in this thread who seem to have a problem with AA's. I would never say that all Nigerians have an inferiority complex. I know and love many wonderful Niajas from different ethnic groups and they would never be as hateful toward AA's as some of the people in this thread.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 4:24am On Aug 14, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^AKATA & JAMO VS NAIJA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[img]http://vastate.files./2009/01/movie-theater.jpg[/img]
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by vodkat: 4:24am On Aug 14, 2012
[quote author=
MsDarkSkin:

that analogy sux anus. grin
truth is bitter ms darkskin. I have read British books on African history and it's full of half truths. Most half truths that were propagated by lugard, rhodesia, mungo park et al. And besides what African/ nigerian history do u know .

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 4:27am On Aug 14, 2012
fushia:

I don't even get this whole thread.

Black people arguing on who is superior amongst eachother.

I laugh in hongkong.

Makes no sense at all does it...
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by fushia(m): 4:27am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

I talking about the people in this thread who seem to have a problem with AA's. I would never say that all Nigerians have an inferiority complex. I know and love many wonderful Niajas from different ethnic groups and they would never be as hateful toward AA's as some of the people in this thread.

Ok, I understand.

Anyways, can you send me a voicenote? I want you to yarn sexy things to me in your accent. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by odumchi: 4:28am On Aug 14, 2012
YButterfly, enough with the trolling.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 4:28am On Aug 14, 2012
fushia:

Ok, I understand.

Anyways, can you send me a voicenote? I want you to yarn sexy things to me in your accent. tongue

I dunno how to send a voice note LOL
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 4:29am On Aug 14, 2012
odumchi: YButterfly, enough with the trolling.

^^^^^^^^^OK SIR^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I LOVE FIGHTS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by fushia(m): 4:32am On Aug 14, 2012
sweetroyalty:

I dunno how to send a voice note LOL

Awh, ok. sad

Well, when SEUN creates a voicenote app on nairaland, I want you to send me one.

Your accents just melts me. tongue
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sweetroyalty(f): 4:36am On Aug 14, 2012
fushia:

Awh, ok. sad

Well, when SEUN creates a voicenote app on nairaland, I want you to send me one.

Your accents just melts me. tongue

When I had a blackberry, I used to be able to send voice notes to my friends, but ever since I went android, it's a wrap LOL
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 14, 2012
vodkat: truth is bitter ms darkskin. I have read British books on African history and it's full of half truths. Most half truths that were propagated by lugard, rhodesia, mungo park et al. And besides what African/ nigerian history do u know .

right.

so my knowing of the hutu/tutis genocide is based on lies?

my knowing about the wodaabe tribe's nomadic nature is false?

my knowing that south africa has a severe problem with xenophobia and hate crimes this time acted out by the blacks is untrue?

the fact that I know that Nigerian pidgin and Jamaican patois both fused together ended up in what is known as
Sierra Leonean "krio" is a result of half truth?

I'm not buying that conspiracy crap. the point is I can guarantee you I have spent more time in my short twenty something year lifespan reading up on ALL of Africa more than most Africans themselves.

Because they either have no interest, too busy trying to make it or just flat out do not know. I have the resources, am inquisitive in nature and research for fun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34)

Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.