Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,235 members, 7,867,620 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (40150 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Saphire, do u want to be detained like someone we all know?
Fear not o, I'm willing to share..
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
Cuz when you are 40 and two 16 year old Igbo guys walk past you, then one turns and says: 'Bia this girl, biko excuse me, I want to talk to you'
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2012
breathing: Cuz when you are 40 and two 16 year old Igbo guys walk past you, then one turns and says: 'Bia this girl, biko excuse me, I want to talk to you'

then she KNOWS she still got it.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hoowkay nah, hope that works out well for Sapphire.

Skillet baby, what's up, I see you are still fuming.
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
breathing: Cuz when you are 40 and two 16 year old Igbo guys walk past you, then one turns and says: 'Bia this girl, biko excuse me, I want to talk to you'
My thought exactly. And I doubt @Sapphire will take that lightly.
Btw, gud afternoon homies. *winks*
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sincerely, i wont be offended. Baby kips telling he doesnt want m 2get fat after marriage. So that he wouldnt be attracted to no one else. Want to maintain my size 10
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sapphire Im with you allllll the way! Im a size8 and I'd hate to grow fat after kids! MOF, i suspect I'll be depressed if I reach 16*crosses self* lolzz

Sorry about your passport and detention Alosiby
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ok then. Good luck wit dat ladies. But keep in mind, staying d same size thru multiple pregnancies is a real hard task, if not impossible.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
Yeah, a size ten or less would totally rock at 40. I doubt anyone is planning to get fat. But no matter how young I manage to look then, anyone who calls me a girl would get my venom. Young lady would be fine *grins*
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
EWO, of course twill be impossible to remain same but i sure wouldnt want pple asking if i swallowed a whale. At least a size12 wouldnt be that bad *ouch sounds horrible sef* after kids
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hmmmnnn...'young lady' actually's better than 'girl' @4O breathing
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
Walks in with sleepy eyes.

Now where did i stop.

Tgirl am awake now. Ok i went to watch the EPL after i woke up around 2:30pm.

Now whats the topic of discussion. Who wants to be a girl
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hehehehe

Who won? Is it the Chealsea match?

@ discourse,

I have always had younger men toast and fall in love with me all my life. I flow well with men of all ages. I know I wont be different when I'm 40 though I have a lil flesh. Btw, my hubby looks 32.lol
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
@Tee mama, chelsea is still playing. They seem to be winning sha 2-0 in favour of chelsea.

Ooo how i hate chelsea.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
To an extent its good to look younger. I look 3years younger than my age. My charism has always been my saving grace. Especially when it comes to being appointed for leadership roles.

The best is wink. Let me just comment my reserve.
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
breathing: Hoowkay nah, hope that works out well for Sapphire.

Skillet baby, what's up, I see you are still fuming.

dont baby me. after you don yab me finish, dey here dey baby me. hein! na who be your baby? na molly i wan friend now. i don disfriend you.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
Skillet o, the baby I called you, isn't cuz I was trying to be romantic o, you should take it more literally. Oya, I'm sorry nah biko kwanu. How was I to know you had a hairy chest nah?

And I'm sorry for dissing your favourite boxers. I didn't mean it oh, it was a joke biko, I beg of you. Do I need to scroll through your diary and find all the places where you have yabbed me b4?

And lastly, if you don't want to friend me again, you better go friend someone else not my own molly. Cuz friending molly means you are also friending me o.

Teeo: hehehe, you better keep trusting me o, cuz my last post is actually very far from being sexxual, in real life!
Re: Alosiby's house... by hughhefner: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO! U people crack me up I swear! You want to wear a size 10 for the rest of your life I
Re: Alosiby's house... by hughhefner: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
LMAO! You guys crack me up, so you want to stay a size 10 after marraige? hmm
1. When breastfeeding u have to eat for two so your body can produce enough milk
2. Birth control for women have been rumoured to make women put on weight
3. Craving funny stuff when you are pregnant makes women pile on the pounds.
4. I wonder how you will cook for your husband without tasting the food you are cooking.

Dont get me wrong o not like I am saying its impossible it just takes super human resolve and believe me when you are married there are other more important things to worry about other than your waistline grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ, Hugh, not only is that possible, but a girl can also dream, can't she? wink
Re: Alosiby's house... by hughhefner: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2012
I guess smiley meanwhile breathing i wanna see ur pic too now grin help an old man out now grin grin grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hugh puleeeez, anyway I agree with you that it takes super-human resolve. But almost every married woman is doing it these days jor (though most of them aint serious enough to pull it off). But finally, it's either you want to remain in shape or you don't. Either way, anything you set your mind on, is obtainable! It's not so difficult to cook and not taste it, and any woman who is really serious about keeping in shape won't be hindered by all those stuffs you just mentioned.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hohohoho, ‎​I laff sit don 4 ground
. <=))“
>
^ ^ , Hugh wants to see my picture o, as if it were actually that easy. And he's making it sound like an old man's dying wish. Ok, its actually easy sha, get me a date with Seun, and I'd mail you a pix of me, that simple!
Re: Alosiby's house... by hughhefner: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
A date with Seun?? If you have the hots for Seun you should tell him hun, scream I LOVE SEUN!!! from the tallest sky scrappers in dubai : come o we are loosing focus here o! Picture!!!!!!!!! in fact I DEMAND to see it grin Oya no vex cheesy pretty please with a cherry on top
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hugh, you think I haven't done all that? Get me a date with the guy jor or forgerrit
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
bright, ha ha. very funny.
Re: Alosiby's house... by hughhefner: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
Breathing sorry o I tried my best but he said you have to be a size 16 and above unfortunately for you he is a chubby chaser so GET TO EATING DEAR!
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 5:58am On Aug 26, 2012
Skillet: me? Ha. Ha. Funny? What's your own sef? I can't still see the big deal in what i said about the boxers anyway, it was just a joke, it's not my fault that you exchanged your sense of humour for a plate of porridge. Forgive me already jor, four suns have already gone down on your anger, and Jesus is coming soon!
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 6:05am On Aug 26, 2012
Hugh: me? Get to eating? You make it sound like i'm anorexic. See i'm a size 16 already, plus sized lady, full fledged African woman. I've got the over whelming backside, over flowing frontside and michelin tires around my tommy, just as Seun likes it. So the only thing left, is for you to secure me a date.
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2012
Seun's allllll yours if he does phat Breathing...hehehehe. Lmao @michelin tyred waistline*faints*

Hugh its not like we wont expand(we knw its only natural after poppin 'em kids) but we'd sure like to remain svelte and cute (a girl can dream and actually work towards d dream abi?!)
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2012
ha ha ha! whatever have you the impression i was angry over anything you said? am just pulling your legs. see? i should be called charlie or maybe king of hearts because emotional blackmail is my thing. oops, did i just say that out loud?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2012
Ina kwana farydah, ni ben gen komi ba fa. I didnt laugh oo. De gskai.

How u doing enroute church.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (51)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.