Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) (33134 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Can U Date Or Marry A Disabled Man Or Woman? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by claremont(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2012
If there is any such thing as 'True Love', this is it right here.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by combatmedic: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Hooray! Hooray!! grin grin

Two of my threads have hit front page within the space of 24 hours, this calls for celebration! cheesy cheesy

Time to pop Champagne, God is good!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
combatmedic: Hooray! Hooray!! grin grin

Two of my threads have hit front page within the space of 24 hours, this calls for celebration! cheesy cheesy

Time to pop Champagne, God is good!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you freaking kidding me? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by seedord247(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
combatmedic: Hooray! Hooray!! grin grin

Brooo. U need to go for bipoler check up
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
Whenever i see Pastor Nick, i just feel pity for him. can't he be healed?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Funkymallam(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
rokiatu: Do you people even know what is the story behind those two?

EVERYONE IS SHOUTING UP AND DOWN "THE GIRL IS GOOD THE GIRL IS GOOD" undecided undecided undecided undecided

Maybe he was not like that before she met him. Or maybe the guy is extra caring, extremly loving, romantic and considerate of her. Maybe he's what girls like. All the small things you guys with legs and arms considered nonsense all the romance you guys considered garbage. How a man treat his lady love matter to some sensible women out there not just look.

Behind every great love is a great story.

So yea I can love anybody for that matter if I love em and the love is worth it.

In real love, you don't even choose who you fall in love with, it just happens.

Do you bother reading posts b4 urs?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
Funkymallam:

Do you bother reading posts b4 urs?

No I don't. I just jump and reply.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Dhelake: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
seedord247: Ayefele is married. cry
he has been married b4 he had dat accident
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
NIGERIAN GIRLS NO FIT DO AM.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by claremont(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
afam4eva: Whenever i see Pastor Nick, i just feel pity for him. can't he be healed?
I ask myself the same question.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by acidtalk: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
Truckpusher: NIGERIAN GIRLS NO FIT DO AM.

You are ABSOLUTELY WRONG.
I have a friend who got hit by stroke, someone in his early 30s and you know who is ALL over him chasing him with love and all AFTER his predicament? A senior manager in a financial institution. The lady is from an EXTREMELY WEALTHY home so the aspect of chasing him because of his money is totally out of the picture.

There are still good girls out there and when I mean good girls I mean those who are WALKING ANGELS on earth.

I have had more share of the good girls than the bad ones in my life so I know what I am talking about. 95% of relationships iver had are the ones I have never had an iota of regret about instead I just regreTted not being a little patient with them then.

We have good girls both in Nigeria and all over the globe.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by billyG(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
Chei born without hands nor legs why has he not visit TB Joshua or Rehard Bonke 4 Mirac...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by turl(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
i believe there are good nigerian girls out there that would do someting like this..met one here on NL 'bout 3 years ago. first girl to ever buy me a present when i wasn't celebrating anything. she never asked for nothing back..lost her though..long distance,impatience..yada yada yada..point is, there are some nice people - male and female about but it takes alot of patience and luck i suppose, to meet them.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by alexola20(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
My question is "how long will she endure?"
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
tjskii:

Bros Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ well so
grin grin grin. Gud questn.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Mizita03: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
Reading the comments of some people here made me really laugh! Granted that our society is quite mean to disabled people but the question that if a Nigerian girl will marry/date a disabled guy without money involved is a resounding Yes! At least i am. My sweetheart was afflicted with polio from the age of three and walks on crutches. Today, he is living a good life, gainfully employed and should i mention, deliciously handsome to boot! FYI, i am not hungry and if i am a golf digger, the gold is in his heart and not his pocket. He has the most beautiful heart and believe it or not he has lots of girls that want to be his, so he is not nice because he is afraid or insecured.

If i have to do this all over again, i will do it over and over again. With him i feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, i call him my emotional rock and shield. Am totally inlove with him, crutches or not.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by billyG(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Chei!Born without hands & legs why has he not visited TB OR Rehard B 4 Mirac...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by airfinance(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
I pity all nija babes wey no fit marry for love naturally make dem dey look for money love. Thank God 2go and facebk what apps don make am easy now. Small girls plenty if konji catch yu.I pity them till they get wrinkles for face na dat time dem go see junkie sef junkie sef go say na beta love him dey look for.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by combatmedic: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mizita03:
Reading the comments of some people here made me really laugh! Granted that our society is quite mean to disabled people but the question that if a Nigerian girl will marry/date a disabled guy without money involved is a resounding Yes! At least i am. My sweetheart was afflicted with polio from the age of three and walks on crutches. Today, he is living a good life, gainfully employed and should i mention, deliciously handsome to boot! FYI, i am not hungry and if i am a golf digger, the gold is in his heart and not his pocket. He has the most beautiful heart and believe it or not he has lots of girls that want to be his, so he is not nice because he is afraid or insecured.

If i have to do this all over again, i will do it over and over again. With him i feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, i call him my emotional rock and shield. Am totally inlove with him, crutches or not.
We are not just talking about disability, but its extreme forms. Would you have still been attracted to your spouse if he had no hands as well as having no legs?!

Personally, I don't blame ladies who say they can't do it. It is typical for female animals to be attracted to the strongest alpha-male animal, they do it subconsciously for the strength and survival of the species.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Mizita03: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
@ Combatmedic,

My issue is not with the Ladies and their right of choice, it is with guys that feel all Nigerian women sees love in only Naira and Kobo. I totally agree that women are attracted to Alpha males, but it depends on the kind of security a lady wants. I am fiecely independent, a dreamer and can allow things to worry me if i am not to careful, my sugarbanana is the total opposite, he is so emotionally stable! he knows exactly what he wants and even if hell is breaking loose, he will stay calm and would be more concerned about my state of mind than the situation. For me, after years of doing superwoman, it is fun to find someone whose first thought is to care for me and that makes him my superman. If he had no leg and no arms? God will have to help me then, because if he is still who he is , then am sure i would have still loved him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by combatmedic: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mizita03: @ Combatmedic,

My issue is not with the Ladies and their right of choice, it is with guys that feel all Nigerian women sees love in only Naira and Kobo. I totally agree that women are attracted to Alpha males, but it depends on the kind of security a lady wants. I am fiecely independent, a dreamer and can allow things to worry me if i am not to careful, my sugarbanana is the total opposite, he is so emotionally stable! he knows exactly what he wants and even if hell is breaking loose, he will stay calm and would be more concerned about my state of mind than the situation. For me, after years of doing superwoman, it is fun to find someone whose first thought is to care for me and that makes him my superman. If he had no leg and no arms? God will have to help me then, because if he is still who he is , then am sure i would have still loved him.
You are a rare gem. Goodluck to you and yours.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Sirwilly4u: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
its can only b judged love if:
1. D cripple man is poor n she still decided 2 marry him.
2. D cripple man is not famous n she still marries him.
3. D disabled man is from a poor family
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Aki and pawpaw get spouses nah. but come o, how this man go de KEREWA? grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
this guys are stingingly rich Jhoor....u know how much they demand for speaking? pls this guys are wealth, they girls r jus chillin on thier money.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by member479760: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
lets fine out if the guy get Pen.is.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
ltz nt deceive ourselves here. wat is love witout security for d woman. aki n paw paw nko?
woman l fall for any man dat can pay d bills. chikena.
love is an action word. love is a mere word witout ego-kudi-owo
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ijogz K: That is Pastor Nick and he's bloody Rich: You never can tell the girl motives,... Eve if she ain't after the money, she might be after the popularity, fame or attention... She's American, and they can Divorce anytym.. For the main time, they are both catching their fun undecided

How do you know he is rich?

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
mitwitdot: this guys are stingingly rich Jhoor....u know how much they demand for speaking? pls this guys are wealth, they girls r jus chillin on thier money.

How do you know he is rich? Where is the source of this info of yours please? undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / A Love Story In 22 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.