Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) (33135 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Can U Date Or Marry A Disabled Man Or Woman? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
combatmedic:
She is a rare gem.

sympathy marriage, the guy is an international preacher so most likely he will be rich, grin grin grin grin grin
what if the girl's brain is disabled? i don't see any imbalance here
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
rokiatu:

No I don't. I just jump and reply.

Very obvious
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by comyluv(f): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
This is amazing. Thank you jesus
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by girlking(f): 1:17am On Aug 27, 2012
me marry disabled ni? it was just yesterday I had a chat wit my friend on d qualities I want in my man:
Tall, dark, handsome, flat tummy, pink lips
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Cuddlemii: 2:28am On Aug 27, 2012
girl king: me marry disabled ni? it was just yesterday I had a chat wit my friend on d qualities I want in my man:

hehehehe......u r kidding right?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by girlking(f): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
Cuddlemii:

hehehehe......u r kidding right?
how can I be kidding? The issue of marriage is a very serious one.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Techwriter: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
Blue moon: i can't marry a disabled person just because i can't cope with the responsibilities. The girl has mind. may God give her strength
emmycee: blind love..lol
girl king: me marry disabled ni? it was just yesterday I had a chat wit my friend on d qualities I want in my man:
When I read some of these comments I see people that think in one direction. I ask, supposing anytn happens to that your tall, dark and handsome fone-speaking dude that leaves him on a wheel chair, will you divorce him? Ok, turn it round.. Supposing it was u it happened to, how wld u feel if he leaves u. Learn to fall in love with a being not the looks. And if u can't encourage those dt did: they brought sunshine into someones life

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by malaria(f): 3:25am On Sep 05, 2012
Na wa o! Some babes dey try o!,no be beans. God in heaven knws the truth which is,its very difficult for lady 2 fall in love with a disabled man In 9ja.any 9ja man in that condition would easily take out his frustration on the girl,not to talk about the suspicions. If I happen 2 marry and fate puts my spouse in this condition.I won't abandon him. 2 fall in love with a man in this condition,even na if na him get this world. Hmmmmmmmm make I ask goggle I dy come.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by malaria(f): 3:38am On Sep 05, 2012
Wake up Cinderella.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ijogz K: That is Pastor Nick and he's bloody Rich: You never can tell the girl motives,... Eve if she ain't after the money, she might be after the popularity, fame or attention... She's American, and they can Divorce anytym.. For the main time, they are both catching their fun undecided
I know the story behind the both of them.....
The both of them had been dating right from their teen before the guy enlisted in the army and was sent on a mission in iraq where he was mutilated from a bomb blast. When he was brought back home, that the lady stood beside him through all his trying moments when he was nothing.... The woman isn't married to him for money but for love.... I read the story some time back on the internet and saw all their pictures right from when they where 17 and 16.
Not every woman is a good digger.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by girlking(f): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
Techwriter:
When I read some of these comments I see people that think in one direction. I ask, supposing anytn happens to that your tall, dark and handsome fone-speaking dude that leaves him on a wheel chair, will you divorce him? Ok, turn it round.. Supposing it was u it happened to, how wld u feel if he leaves u. Learn to fall in love with a being not the looks. And if u can't encourage those dt did: they brought sunshine into someones life
If they were married and something went wrong, that is a differnt case αℓℓ together. I not only encourage people with such courage, I respect them. KUDOS to her
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by girlking(f): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
malaria:
Wake up Cinderella.
even the bible said it *the expectations of the righteous shall not be cut short* grin let м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇
e̶̲̥̅̊
Not be too stringent, dark or fair cool.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by lifesabeach: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dildos do not have arms and legs or face or bank account and women still use them so what is it?? wink, So if you see the one that can talk, use its tongue, even has money like this one, u go run? no be bonus??
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by missmood(f): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
if only we were in d relationship b4 d incident
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
wowwwwww. i am speechless. whe is the best
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Jewelilly(f): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
Left Fø̲̣̣я̅ M̶̲̅ε̲ ȋ̝̊̅̄ can't, •̸№r amount ☀̤̣̈̇f money ʈђξ guy may have.bt ȋ̝̊̅̄ like ʈђξ girl's sincerity. Neither did she do it Fø̲̣̣я̅ money nor from her heart at least she did put a smile onto the man's face.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Alore: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
FLYGERIAN91: I know the story behind the both of them.....
The both of them had been dating right from their teen before the guy enlisted in the army and was sent on a mission in iraq where he was mutilated from a bomb blast. When he was brought back home, that the lady stood beside him through all his trying moments when he was nothing.... The woman isn't married to him for money but for love.... I read the story some time back on the internet and saw all their pictures right from when they where 17 and 16.
Not every woman is a good digger.

Story, story...! You read the wrong gist dude! Google is your friend; just type "Nick Vujicic" and you will get the correct story.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by dusty84(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
yeah there are lots of ladies in nigeria that can marry physically challenged men...love dey this country oh its jst sad that we keep searching for it in the wrongest places.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by malaria(f): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
girl king: even the bible said it *the expectations of the righteous shall not be cut short* grin let м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇
e̶̲̥̅̊
Not be too stringent, dark or fair cool.
I feel u sha, be it done you according 2 thy words. But remember this Nigeria.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Abbey2sam(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
adaobi123: wow, i really admire her. shes beautiful inside and outside

I laugh in swahilli,
How do you know she have a beautiful heart when you don't even know her?

True love my A$$
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Magicdon(m): 12:12am On May 14, 2013
Mizita03:
Reading the comments of some people here made me really laugh! Granted that our society is quite mean to disabled people but the question that if a Nigerian girl will marry/date a disabled guy without money involved is a resounding Yes! At least i am. My sweetheart was afflicted with polio from the age of three and walks on crutches. Today, he is living a good life, gainfully employed and should i mention, deliciously handsome to boot! FYI, i am not hungry and if i am a golf digger, the gold is in his heart and not his pocket. He has the most beautiful heart and believe it or not he has lots of girls that want to be his, so he is not nice because he is afraid or insecured.

If i have to do this all over again, i will do it over and over again. With him i feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, i call him my emotional rock and shield. Am totally inlove with him, crutches or not.
add me on facebook Mizita for private chat @Chidi Lastdon , i wanna hav a tete atet wit you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by sirvin(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2013
Though such practice is not a common event, but I believe that any lady or man that does that have two things in mind. 1. - maybe because of material gains and 2. maybe because of love.

Also, when God is involve, yes it may be difficult to decide but it cannot be changed! So Love and God is the determining factors as the society we find ourselves in, is a difficult one. For ladies/men who wholeheartedly marry such people i say God bless and keep it up
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by Magicdon(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2013
Mizita03:
Reading the comments of some people here made me really laugh! Granted that our society is quite mean to disabled people but the question that if a Nigerian girl will marry/date a disabled guy without money involved is a resounding Yes! At least i am. My sweetheart was afflicted with polio from the age of three and walks on crutches. Today, he is living a good life, gainfully employed and should i mention, deliciously handsome to boot! FYI, i am not hungry and if i am a golf digger, the gold is in his heart and not his pocket. He has the most beautiful heart and believe it or not he has lots of girls that want to be his, so he is not nice because he is afraid or insecured.

If i have to do this all over again, i will do it over and over again. With him i feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, i call him my emotional rock and shield. Am totally inlove with him, crutches or not.
cool down Mizita if ur guy is not working would you hav been dating him?.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by mufex(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
I have heard and watched the guy on television and internet. He is a motivational speaker, very witty and funny.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by eliadekx(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2017
this guy is not only super rich but a history maker,that has more than 1,900 workers under him in different companies he owned, he was also said in his previous interview that he doesn need arms nor legs,with two blessed children

he,s a dollars counter
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) by RodneyNagle12: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hat's off of those people who are always staying in my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / A Love Story In 22 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.