Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria (59991 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by OLASODE2K: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
fani kayode is very right. it baffles us as yorubas when a simpleton wants to claim our glory less than 50yrs when we saved the north from imminent defeat. wonders shall never end. i wont be surprised if faruk claims that general olusegun obasanjo is from maiduguri. such is the level of their ignorance. It is a pity this faruk is, unfortunately, as ignorant as every other mallam on the street. Everybody who is able to take his/her time to read through the several literatures on the biafran war knows that the whole part of the present day niger delta, which bayelsa is part of, was captured by the famous third marine division under Col Benjamen Maja Adekunle. I don’t know if the black scorpion has changed his state of origin from Ogbomosho [oyo state] to maybe kano just as faruk is trying to portray. Secondly, it is also a known fact that without the Yoruba joining the northerners to ensure a swift victory, it is quite likely the ibos would have defeated the north then because they werent doing so bad in the war against the north until the arrival of the third division which worsen their chances. It is quite interesting that the third division was heavily composed of Yoruba students, artisans, prisoners etc who were given a three-week crash course and thrown into battle six months after the other two hausa-led and populated divisions were fighting hard to find their footing in the war. The northerners were loosing to the ibos as a direct result of massive lack of discipline, use of massed infantry phalanx attacks against ibo machine guns, lack of coordination and poor leadership. They were also fighting a modern war with Uthman Dan Fodio tactics and strategy. The truth is that the Adekunle division was the youngest and with the highest density of ill trained, poorly experienced yoruba troops but they were willing to learn the hard way on the battlefield. Despite all these frightening limitations, they were able to capture all their assigned sector in record time while the other two hausa led divisions were fighting for survival from extinctions and still went to capture umuahia, owerri and aba which was initially supposed to be captured by the first division under Col Shuwa which was by far was made up of the best trained and most experienced soldiers hausa soldiers of the prewar professional soldiers.
The Adekunle third marine commando division was the last of the three divisions the federal government fielded during the war but was captured more territory from the ibos than the combined territory captured by these called northern professional divisions-first division uner Col Shuwa and second division under Col Murtala Muhammed.
Fellow nairalanders, such was the awesome military northern prowess the faruk cabal wants us to fear. Pls tell him that he the numbers he is quoting wont help him if the just one Yoruba division was able to outperform their vaunted two divisions when they were even least prepared. A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
and you expect ibos to understand the facts you just stated below? explaining things to ibos is like talking to the wall, but one thing they have succeeded in doing is getting Yoruba to their level on nairaland, including the little old me to finally join them after watching them silently for years as they disparage my tribe.
veraponpo: It is the deception and avarice of the Ibos (Igbo) that brought both Nigeria and Igbo nation to where they are today. Ezeogu Kaduna killed all the Hausa leaders including Adekunle Fajuyi , a faithful Yoruba man just to satisfy their self aggradizement leaving Okpara, Azikwe, etc to enjoy.They appointed only Ibos on the wealth of the nation and was commanding as if they were wiser than the rest. They started a war they could not finish and unfortunately desired to occupy Nigeria where the sagacious and intelligent Yorubas were.

This is what arrogance, unnecessary ego and avarice caused for them- Death, debt, pain and evalasting regrets. IBOSSSS wake up and be wise.

For Kwara- Yoruba elder then (Afonja) used the Fulani(from Sokoto Caliphate) to fight war in Ilorin and promised them to occupy there like his vangaurd while his people live as the occupants so it was not a conquest but an agreement ab initio. You can only see few Fulani in Ilorin but not in any other part of Kwara eg Offa, Oro, Igbomina part, etc.

Pls research before you talk.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hehehe!!
Benito69: Thanks to whoever won the civil war, I can't imagine that i would have needed a visa to visit Silverbird Cinema in Lagos. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
If d war was strictly between 9ja & Biafra, I would have paid attention to d lies from diz two shameless ingrates called Fani-kayode & Faruk. See how dey're beatin their empty chests & claimin superiority in d Biafran war, cunningly refusing to give credit to d real countries dat won d war for dem. If hausas & yorubas are so strong, why did dey invite Britain, USSR & d Arab League (mainly Egypt, Lybia & Sudan) to help dem out? Before d war started, Gowon boasted dat dey would crush Biafra in 3days. When d heat started, Gowon ran to London to solicit for help. Britain sent their full military airforce, while 9ja's war jets were manned by Egyptian pilots! Foreign powers did d main job for 9ja's dumb army, leaving d clueless hausa & yoruba "generals" to pick d crumbs & claim victory. Shameless parasites! cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
I know, everyone wants to be yoruba but you are never going to be one till the end, suker!!!
Cokeroo: Farouk is just saying the mind of the average northern elite. Awolowo made a very great mistake by not supporting the south-east during the Biafran war. It was a just cause which he should have supported but because he wanted to be president pandered to the whims of the northern oligarchs and here we are today. The fact remains that we are living a lie in this country. Nigeria is a mirage and the earlier we go our separate ways, the better. Now, not even a sovereign national conference can save Nigeria. Awo with all due, respect messed up big time because of his ambition. I'm yoruba by the way.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
Goddess12: As soon as they invaded Yorubaland stupid!!!
This one dropped from where?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by damas11111(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
LWKMD today. This is not funny at all. E-warriors wan make I laugh die. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
Its called ancient, the time the towns were built, ibos were still sleeping on trees.
chino24:

Im.b.eci.lic monster. Here is you yoroobaland who will in his sane mind want to live in this stone age era of yorooba people. A tribe marked for its backwardness, dirtiness, poverty that can only be compared to Chadians. Igbos are above you baboons and parasite, we work for every money we have. We are not inc.es.ts like you people who uses there children for rituals just to elongate their years on earth just like obj Tinubu, Adekunle etc are all doing. You bastardized eddiots are worst than pathetic. Below is a picture showing your backwardness and poverty which ranks highest in West African subregion

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by ACM10: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
OLASODE2K: fani kayode is very right. it baffles us as yorubas when a simpleton wants to claim our glory less than 50yrs when we saved the north from imminent defeat. wonders shall never end. i wont be surprised if faruk claims that general olusegun obasanjo is from maiduguri. such is the level of their ignorance. It is a pity this faruk is, unfortunately, as ignorant as every other mallam on the street. Everybody who is able to take his/her time to read through the several literatures on the biafran war knows that the whole part of the present day niger delta, which bayelsa is part of, was captured by the famous third marine division under Col Benjamen Maja Adekunle. I don’t know if the black scorpion has changed his state of origin from Ogbomosho [oyo state] to maybe kano just as faruk is trying to portray. Secondly, it is also a known fact that without the Yoruba joining the northerners to ensure a swift victory, it is quite likely the ibos would have defeated the north then because they werent doing so bad in the war against the north until the arrival of the third division which worsen their chances. It is quite interesting that the third division was heavily composed of Yoruba students, artisans, prisoners etc who were given a three-week crash course and thrown into battle six months after the other two hausa-led and populated divisions were fighting hard to find their footing in the war. The northerners were loosing to the ibos as a direct result of massive lack of discipline, use of massed infantry phalanx attacks against ibo machine guns, lack of coordination and poor leadership. They were also fighting a modern war with Uthman Dan Fodio tactics and strategy. The truth is that the Adekunle division was the youngest and with the highest density of ill trained, poorly experienced yoruba troops but they were willing to learn the hard way on the battlefield. Despite all these frightening limitations, they were able to capture all their assigned sector in record time while the other two hausa led divisions were fighting for survival from extinctions and still went to capture umuahia, owerri and aba which was initially supposed to be captured by the first division under Col Shuwa which was by far was made up of the best trained and most experienced soldiers hausa soldiers of the prewar professional soldiers.
The Adekunle third marine commando division was the last of the three divisions the federal government fielded during the war but was captured more territory from the ibos than the combined territory captured by these called northern professional divisions-first division uner Col Shuwa and second division under Col Murtala Muhammed.
Fellow nairalanders, such was the awesome military northern prowess the faruk cabal wants us to fear. Pls tell him that he the numbers he is quoting wont help him if the just one Yoruba division was able to outperform their vaunted two divisions when they were even least prepared. A word is enough for the wise.

I will allow u to hyperventilate today. But don't expect me to give u a pass next time if you churn out these of lies and half-truths.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
The Federation of Nigeria, as it is known today, has never really been one homogeneous country, for it's widely differing peoples and tribes. This obvious fact notwithstanding, the former colonial master decided to keep the country one in order to effectively control her vital resources for their economic interests. Thus, for administrative convenience the Northern and Southern Nigeria were amalgamated in 1914. Thereafter the only thing this people had in common was the name of their country since each side had different administrative set - up.This alone was an insufficient basis for true unity. Under normal circumstances the amagalmation ought to have brought the various peoples together and provided a firm basis for the arduous task of establishing closer cultural, social, religious, and linguistic ties vital for true unity among the people. There was division, hatred, unhealthy rivalry, and pronounced disparity in development. cool
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Ejiekwu1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Now I know that †he almighty celebrated Awo, in south western region of Nigeria, is a self centered, materialistic, a traitor, heartless fool who for selfish reasons sacreficed †he blood of innocent BIAFRAN women and children.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Goddess12: Its called ancient, the time the towns were built, ibos were still sleeping on trees.
Says Ileke Idi, the woman that comes from Ekiti where people still live on trees till this day! An epitome of backwardness.

Divide this nation so Lagos too will turn ancient like her collegues

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
onatisi:
CAPITAL COMPLETE FOOLISH ODE

Onatisi the foolish one, grin and Katsumoto the wise one. cool
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Eziachi: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
manchy7531:

UMU IGBO, gOD IS WITH US....THEY WILL EXPOSE THEMSELVES FINISH AND GOD WILL DESTROY THEM ALL.I WISH OJUKWU WAS STILL ALIVE TO SEE SOME OF THESE REVELATIONS
Its not a new revelation, as many of us then knew the truth from the day one.
I had told you guys here on Nairaland that Biafran forces original intention of pushing to Lagos was because of the expectant Yoruba declaration of their own republic.
That we will be around to help in the event of attack against them by the northerners, but just like Aburi, they changed their mind without notice. 1966 Boys acted because of what they perceived unjust imprisonment of Awolowo and the deep rooted corruption plantation of Balewa's govt, but when it went wrong, it became an Igbo coup, even when the facts said otherwise.

All these are now in the past and the future is what is important but the fact remained that you cannot cover the truth forever.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
and you are yoruba b.i.t.c.h.e.s.
Da infamous: grin grin grin yerebe are hausa b.i.t.c.h.s. till kingdom come..see how they use they leaders promise them one post or money they will sell their kinsmen or region join...
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
most ibos don't know their real fathers, or do you know which of your fathers neighbors impregnated your mother? cos bringing a child to the world is a community service in iboland, stop pointing at your superior, jerk!!!
Mr. Globe:
Chai @Chino24 this is not good oh.... You have sent these Yoruba folks defecating hot on their boxers and using their bare hands and water to wash off the shyte. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chino24 have mercy!!!!!!! Temper Justice with Mercy.

If Yorubas wants to move ahead as a people, they must denounce Awolowo, Abiola, Tinubu et al. It is very sad that a tribe will hold such crooks in high esteeem. I heard awolowo was even extremely greedy that he went on to drink cups upon cups of Lipton not knowing that the Lipton has long been exchanged for otapiapia by the 6th cup. Na God go punish these abokis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by cheikh: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
Katsumoto
Seriously, when will these Biafrans raise their game?

@^^ grin Since when did NL "biafrans" become "Biafrans" grin grin grin. Do you sincerely take them seriously wink grin grin?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Eziachi: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Aigbofa:

We were fighting Aboki long before Nigeria was created, if necessary we will fight them again... on our own terms. We may decide not to fight though if they agree to share iboland with us.
You don't seems to be doing any good job at fighting them, as:
They have conquered Ilorin and Offa and install their Emir.
They promised your presidency and left you minister of finance after the war.
They took away the capital from your land to Abuja.
Killed your most illustrious son MKO/his wife for no reason.
Humiliated your most senior army officers before the whole world in Diya, A.K Adisa etc.
I want you to react page by page what Mr Fani Kayode has revealed about your revered late leader, no point dancing around the issue.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
No one is going to hand you your freedom on a platter of gold, you got to grab it by the horn, if you are waiting for yoruba to fight for you, then you have something else coming, we did not do it 1967, so what makes you think that we are going to do it now that we see how much you hate us?
agent22: I don't really understand this Nation!!they claim they hate igbos n they can't be prsident bt really luv to live with them..
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by 2mch(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
Eziachi:
Humiliated your most senior army officers before the whole world in Diya, A.K Adisa etc.
I want you to react page by page what Mr Fani Kayode has revealed about your revered late leader, no point dancing around the issue.

No body conquered Ilorin, the emir of Ilorin is for the northerners. He has no say on the Yoruba majority.

They took away the capital to a more central location, Lagos was too small to be a capital anyway. A yoruba man, Aguda was instrumental in the relocation. And even the removal of the capital has still not stopped the SW's development. You Igbo's sit down and shout marginalization, we work.

After the war, Igbo's have still not recovered their voice in Nigeria. Focus on that and reflect.

They killed 3million Igbo's. You people are still crying over that

Humiliated you as a people in general and we can see you still cry all over NL. Ojukwu the symbol of Igbo land wore aso oke buba and iro to escape. He even came back to beg these same northerner's that led the slaughter of 3million Igbo's for help. Have you people no shame or pride? Do you hear Yoruba's whining as much as you?

grin grin grin grin grin

Igbo's need a lot of psychological help.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by cheikh: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
Katsumoto
Shut the Bleep up dunce, why should Awo support Ojukwu? Was Awo an Igbo man? On what basis should Awo have supported Ojukwu?

@^^ Gbam!!! I've always wondered about such "dependency" syndrome. Where is it from grin grin. It is truly annoying indeed.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Katsumoto: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
It has been alleged that 3 million Igbos died during the war. Most of those that died, did so from starvation. How could 3 million die from starvation? Were the leaders so wicked that they couldn’t surrender when they couldn't feed their citizens? Yet Igbos would blame everyone but themselves for these unnecessary deaths.

After 3 years of intermittent fighting, because Ojukwu was winning the propaganda war, Ojukwu would escape dressed like a woman (according to Madiebo the Biafran commanding officer). Was there no honour amongst the Biafran high command? Whatever you may say about the Nigerian leaders in Lagos, they weren’t seeing women and children starve to death everyday.

Instead Biafran soldiers fed fat while children died. Ojukwu charged landing fees to charities that were bringing in food supplies and medicine.

See links below

http://books.google.com/books?id=KdHciuXcVscC&pg=PA161&lpg=PA161&dq=biafra+landing+fees&source=bl&ots=CQIrUgq9jU&sig=Ha0KWeH-q99ghnUycLrs-qyKms0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=nGkqUPAXiqD1BNzugegN&ved=0CDsQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=biafra%20landing%20fees&f=false

http://books.google.ca/books?id=xNdZnPXsKN4C&pg=PA118&lpg=PA118&dq=ojukwu+landing+fees&source=bl&ots=U0QWusPREr&sig=9WDvOyotwYg5MOqR5IOEzbXF5fw&sa=X&ei=82gqUNayI4T49QSQtYCwBw&sqi=2&ved=0CBAQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=ojukwu%20landing%20fees&f=false

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Eziachi: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
Goddess12: most ibos don't know their real fathers, or do you know which of your fathers neighbors impregnated your mother? cos bringing a child to the world is a community service in iboland, stop pointing at your superior, jerk!!!
The thread topic is not about Igbo people DNA, is about a well respected and connected Yoruba son telling us what we already knew for years that Chief Awolowo traded Southern freedom for a promised mirage Nigerian presidency. Stop dancing around the topic, thinking it will go away. If its coming from an Igbo or any other group, you will get your gist ready but this is the utterance of your own son.
We are waiting for your response to Fani Kayode!

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by emmatok(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
People with their selective reasoning, they claim AWO is selfish and Ojukwu is selfless when he imposed himself on all the IGBOs.
Why are the Igbos not talking about ZIC,since he never sanctioned Ojukwos actions.
And today most igbo respect Ojokwub than ZIC .
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Eziachi: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Katsumoto: It has been alleged that 3 million Igbos died during the war. Most of those that died, did so from starvation. How could 3 million die from starvation? Were the leaders so wicked that they couldn’t surrender when they couldn't feed their citizens? Yet Igbos would blame everyone but themselves for these unnecessary deaths.

After 3 years of intermittent fighting, because Ojukwu was winning the propaganda war, Ojukwu would escape dressed like a woman (according to Madiebo the Biafran commanding officer). Was there no honour amongst the Biafran high command? Whatever you may say about the Nigerian leaders in Lagos, they weren’t seeing women and children starve to death everyday.

Instead Biafran soldiers fed fat while children died. Ojukwu charged landing fees to charities that were bringing in food supplies and medicine.

See links below

http://books.google.com/books?id=KdHciuXcVscC&pg=PA161&lpg=PA161&dq=biafra+landing+fees&source=bl&ots=CQIrUgq9jU&sig=Ha0KWeH-q99ghnUycLrs-qyKms0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=nGkqUPAXiqD1BNzugegN&ved=0CDsQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=biafra%20landing%20fees&f=false

http://books.google.ca/books?id=xNdZnPXsKN4C&pg=PA118&lpg=PA118&dq=ojukwu+landing+fees&source=bl&ots=U0QWusPREr&sig=9WDvOyotwYg5MOqR5IOEzbXF5fw&sa=X&ei=82gqUNayI4T49QSQtYCwBw&sqi=2&ved=0CBAQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=ojukwu%20landing%20fees&f=false
Stop changing the topic, deal with the issue, instead of telling how a billionaire is charging a landing fee to charities.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Goddess12: most ibos don't know their real fathers, or do you know which of your fathers neighbors impregnated your mother? cos bringing a child to the world is a community service in iboland, stop pointing at your superior, jerk!!!
Yes superior in betrayal, theifry, cowardice, dirt, filth, greed, lazy, party loving. Superior you are. And why are you not using your Ileke idi handle. You are so foolish to disguise yourself. oops, you were banned grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Katsumoto: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
Eziachi:

I seem to recollect two Yoruba sons contesting the 1999 presidential election. How do you think that happened? Could it be because the Northerners gave in to Afenifere demands after MKO was killed? That is political sophistication that is beyond Ndigbo. MKO and his wife were killed, and the Yoruba leaders ensured that a Yoruba son would be president. Contrast that with the Biafran chest beating approach and getting their asses whooped in the process.

Another point about Ilorin; when will one of you Biafrans educate us on how Ilorin was conquered? All this 'them say them say' is just pathetic. Who were the Fulani commanders of the conquest? Who did they defeat at Ilorin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Eziachi: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
T9ksy:

@ Bolded,

Yeah right, like ojukwu had in mind for the yorubas when he sent his BLF down to the western region?

No wonder you ibos hates us so much 'cause we refused to be ojukwu's conquered territory at Ore.

Tough luck! deal with it & move on.
No more rumour mongering of history, your own brother has said it all. Leave Igbos out of it and deal with Fani Kayode for blabbing out the truth against what you had been spoon fed by your village teachers all these years.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Katsumoto: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Eziachi:
Stop changing the topic, deal with the issue, instead of telling how a billionaire is charging a landing fee to charities.

Deal with the issue?? What have I been doing since I started posting on this thread? You mean none of the numerous posts I made dealt with the issue?

In any case, I am not changing the subject; the post is very relevant in light of the usual stu.pid blaming of others of the deaths of Biafrans through starvation.

What do you have to say about Ojukwu charging landing fees to agencies that were bringing food supplies to starving Biafrans?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hahaha!!! when lion and tiger are fighting over anything, the dog is not going to be a witness, its either is eaten for energy before the fight or is eaten to replaced lost energy after the fight, either way its not going to live to tell the story.
ak47mann: My Fellow "BIAFRANS" Revisiting the history, genocide on our people,educating our people,what ever your buisness in life,you should write up a plan for yourself implement it,and later conduct assessment of your position and decide whether or not you are making progress according to the plan,or whether you are going backwards.

Iron and Clay can neva permanently stick harmoniously together no matter the homogeneous process employed. The North and Southwest can only claim a tie to fight the Igbos. Soon the war will be between them. Then we will find out who will betray who.....Igbos will soon be spectators.IKEMBA OJUKWU [/b]the Nostrademus of [b]AFRICA, is still speaking from rest. cool cool
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Dede1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Even though Fani-Kayode tends to tilt toward hyperbolic exuberance in his 98% suggestion of Yoruba composition of 3MCDO, the factual facts remain that Yoruba, Ijo, Efik, Ejagham, Edo, Esan, Urhobo and Itsekiri constituted the bulk of the division. I had repeatedly maintained that 3MCDO was built up to a division caliber in Escravos in the defunct Midwestern region but stark tribal irredentists on this forum bent to shout otherwise. Besides Aliyu Abubakar, most of the brigade and battalion commanders of 3MCDO were Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Esan, Edo, Urhobo, Ijo or Itsekiri.

I knew with time and unforeseen circumstances blowing across Nigeria, the truth must come to the surface.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
[size=18pt]Yoruba and Hausa dey fight[/size]

See these 2 stooges. . . . Slave and master.

God go punish una two two

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply)

PDP Lists Tough Conditions For Obaseki / Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts / Yoruba and Northern Nigerians Beheaded In Saudi Arabia (2008 article)- refresher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.