Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! (28633 Views)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) / Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by mediainspired: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
Op, dis situatn isnt peculiar 2u. I once dated a wolf in a sheep's clothin 4close to 5yrs, neva had carnal knowledge of her (being a xtian) &thot she was a real xtian too. I neva knew she was a nympho, sleepin around &was once pregnant &aborted it. Then she began 2grow cold feet& she said if i found out som things later in marriage, i wuld stop loving her &might even punish her 4life. She said she wuld marry me if she followed her heart, but instead she has 2 'follow her head.' Dis is God's way of talkin 2u. Do a tactical withdraw &watch her response b4 spillin d beans. UR WIFE 4RM GOD IS WAITING - A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN HER. Trust me, am 4eva grateful 4my fiancee. Nothin, NO ONE culd be better!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Fourcade(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
kcpumping: Pls help to open a thread......pls pls aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ plsssSsssss
In each section ,beneath the "ads"(mtn,google,cars adverts),there's the number of pages the section has,it's seen beside smiley
E.g

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) ( cool (9) (of 578 pages) (Create New Topic) (Follow)

Don't forget to include a pic grin
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by brixton: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
some guys shaa... all ind name of holiness u will believe a daughter of Eve as being a virgin.... Shine ya eyes abeg
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Shaw007(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
AmBeautiful:

hmm

I share a different view with most people.

Really i would just like you to do one thing for me:

Don't be bitter neither be harsh on her or try vengeance,.

Even if it hurts you so much, don't show it too much and start acting like a baby or crying all over her

The best thing to do is simply see her and confront her with this pictures,

If she denies then don't tell her were you got it,get a hold of your customers phone to show her those pictures immediately.

Then silently dump her.

Sincere i believe in confrontation, then silent dumping.

I dislike 'gra-gra', 'vengeance' or any form of emotional display in this kind of serious matter.

Then after this, and you are healing, don't get all worked up, bitter and unforgiving and judging every other girl on your experience, let go of it and try someone else, believe me there are other better girls out there, you just haven't met them yet.

Just be yourself.

Act like a matured guy,comport yourself both with her and in the presence of her family,please.

Don't go broadcasting this to every tom, dick and harry you meet, as far as i am concerned, this relationship is solely between the both of you, perhaps her family and yours may know the reason for the break-up, but please let it stop there.

That's my advice dear.

Play this out cool and maturedly even if you have spent bilLions of naira on her just act cooLly like AL PACINO.

If you can do this whole thing with maturity i guarantee you that fear go catch the girl, even her family go begin fear you and forever they would keep on trying to appease you.

But if you do this with so much emotional drama, then you just bring too many third parties and unnecessary matters and oh dear it becomes Nigeria film.

But perhaps maybe becos you were not hving sx with her, thats why she did this or something else , find your faults too, cos nobody is PERFECT IN A RELATIONSHIP. I BELIEVE IN A RELATIONSHIP ONE PARTNER'S BAD BEHAVIOUR IS AS A REACTION TO THE OTHER PARTNER'S HIDDEN OR UNEXPLAINED ACTIONS and never repeat it next time.

if its really her nude pictures,never take her back!

You would get someone better!
this is both wondrful and 2 good 2 be true,u sure sey no be you be d girl?? (jst kidding)

on a more serious note,ur reply portrays the utmost of maturity,it shows a clear distinction of a lady modest in speech and truly beautiful in character,i would strongly suggest d op follows ur advice here,very nice melady
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Agiliti(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by hammedkola(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
Pls don't mind me oh!..What is the meaning of unclad?

@Op Na u dull pass, you dey form holy holy, when d girl want you to bleep her, chai..dis game na 2-0
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Flexie(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
the best advice is confront her she might be testing you.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
But on a serious note i really have never fully understood why people cheat especially when they have someone who truly loves them.

I cant really understand, sometimes its so sad.

I cant stand cheats they annoy me seriously!

You can never really get someone who would be true in all conditions of life!

What we just get to see is pretense and lies.

SMH
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 76Naira(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
Flexie: the best advice is confront her she might be testing you.

Testing him for what?
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
Flexie: the best advice is confront her she might be testing you.
Are you trying to crack the biggest joke of the century?

If so you have won it.

3 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by hammedkola(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
AmBeautiful:

hmm

I share a different view with most people.

Really i would just like you to do one thing for me:....

... perhaps maybe becos you were not hving sx with her, thats why she did this or something else , find your faults too, cos nobody is PERFECT IN A RELATIONSHIP. I BELIEVE IN A RELATIONSHIP ONE PARTNER'S BAD BEHAVIOUR IS AS A REACTION TO THE OTHER PARTNER'S HIDDEN OR UNEXPLAINED ACTIONS and never repeat it next time.

i think this lady have said it... 79% of girls can't cheat nature even the core religious ones will bleep codedly. So you are at fault!, i don't blame her
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by hammedkola(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
76Naira:

Testing him for what?

For being impotent
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Shaw007: this is both wondrful and 2 good 2 be true,u sure sey no be you be d girl?? (jst kidding)

on a more serious note,ur reply portrays the utmost of maturity,it shows a clear distinction of a lady modest in speech and truly beautiful in character,i would strongly suggest d op follows ur advice here,very nice melady

Unfortunately, i am not the lady,i can never be and would never be!

This is just the way i roll.

I dislike drama and i always want to protect and preserve myself, image and still maintain my respect!

Thank you for your compliment!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 194: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
undecided
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by OchukoII: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
LOL. The makings of a Nollywood movie indeed.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
Shaw007: this is both wondrful and 2 good 2 be true,u sure sey no be you be d girl?? (jst kidding)

on a more serious note[b],ur reply portrays the utmost of maturity,it shows a clear distinction of a lady modest in speech and truly beautiful in character,i would strongly suggest d op follows ur advice here,very nice melady[/b]
OKPEKE!! see grammer now. Bros you be Chris okotie brother?
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by tbabs3: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
Think before you jump at conclusion!
2goodbobo: Poster, am sorry to say this, but your girlfriend is highly irresponsible for her nude picture to even be seen by some else. I can bet you that even if you ask her, she will surely manufacture a sweet lie to deny knowledge of the picture. I doubt her loyalty and faithfulness to you and if I were you, that picture should serve as a warning to you and also an eye opener.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Clemzy16(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
190:

ok so u aint married yet and u see her pics on some dude;s fone
wah happens wen u marry her -
u'll find videos of her on d internet,

man kick her sorry no gud piece of 2 timing arse off 2 the curbs

i hate slack men
Can't you read the handwriting on the wall. She's a pastors daughter dummie. Is she suppose to be that cheap!!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
ayasammy@gmail.:

Is this all u know how to do; bathing, drinking and laughing asicancy when a fellow man is been muguned, lol

Honestly,I dont know how else to console the mugu.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Vessel4christ(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
Agiliti:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u just dey wash car others dey overflog, ordinary bonnet wey you open you enter fasting. you no no say pastor pikin na dem worse pass.
who did you pray to for forgiveness? her,her dad,or God..if so why?
*Lafn admist tears* daz funy bro..4 my church.. u've got kip ur ursef clean until u ar joind 2geda..i prayed 2 God of coz.
me appreci8n goes 2 evr1 4 ur advice..esp @(sexkillz,floridam,ambeautiful,190,Engr portharctboy)
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by bernieamce: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
guy, somebody somewhere is playin with ur intelligence. Have u askd urself, am i the only engineer around? Y must i be the 1 to repair the phone? Take ur time & do a proper investgation.

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by adonisgold: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
OP, look at it from dis angle , you are repairing a customers phone and u see pictures of HIS n aked girl friend who you have a crush on and who has let you kiss her once.
You lovesick wimp careful about how u go about dis, cos if I gave my phone to a repairer and I now see my girls pix floating around or I hear stories am gonna come down heavily on the guy!
For those advicing u to throw her things out tell dem d truth dat she does not live with you.
So cos she kissed u once she became ur girlfriend? Then the guy who got her to strip should be her husband.
Quietly repair the phone and give the owner back and face ur business.
Next time don't go prying into your customers private files. If I were ur boss I would sack u.

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Vessel4christ(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Honestly,I dont know how else to console the mugu.
Thanks alot..nobody can be too wise to be fooled!
anyway *no hard feelings abt ur comment* as long as i am nt a m*u*g*u in God's presence!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by habayommy: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
floridam: Finding ur woman's picture on another man's phone unclad leaves so much to be thought about.
Ur girl should be hotter in bed than fore my brother.
My candid advice is jokingly tell that ur customer you like that girl in the picture and his response will tell wether to call it quit with ur girl or tell her off.
Did I say call it quit or tell her off?
LWKMD
OP, I think u̲̅ should give this candid advice a try.undecided
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Fairgodwin(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
Brother, I'll advice you to set up a committee to look into the matter; and after that, set up another committee to check and verify the first committee's report. And thereafter, you set up a completely different committee to thoroughly scrutinise the other two committee's report(s) - you can (then) pass it (over) to the house for final implementation. I wish you (good)luck, brother!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Okijajuju1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: I am a phone engineer.

I was checking a customer's phone, after repairing it, i came across my girlfriend's Unclad pictures on it.

We are into a very serious & God-governed 4years relationship. To me she's a virgin & we only kissed once (an act that led to 2-days prayer for forgiveness).

This pictures are very recent because the fracture on her hand (which i can see in the pictures) got there about 3months ago.

I copied those pictures but wont upload it for ethical reasons.

Don't know what to do.

Sweet Jesus!!

My advice.. 3 months Prayer and fast for frgiveness and re-virgination.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by abiodunni: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
Just surf for useful information. . .before making any decision and don't listen to many advice there , bcs marriage is a lifetime thing don't just jump into conclusion, alot of people here are confusionist just take your time, ask the person that own the phone where he/she got the pics from and don't allow the person to suspect what you are about to find out , hide your emotion toward situation , so that you are not mislead.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by forbeta: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2012
Don't take any action until u ask her about what u saw and what u suspected. D world is a big place, it may not be exactly what u suspected and it can also be more than what u suspected. At least hear what she has to say.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by pawesome(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
;DYou only kissed her 1nce n fasted 4 2days 4 forgivness?...welldone pastor..u jst de dull de gal she go look 4 person wey knw wts up... S̶̲̥̅☺ u tink say coz her father is a pastor she wuld lik to marry a man lik dt?...sowi to say,buh ‎​Ɣ re u dis dumb?.i guess anitim she cums to ur houz u guys do pray instead f doin oda tins lik gisting or going out on a date or stuff...no 1 secret broda,'cz her dad is a pastor,she definatly dsnt wanna hv a boring life lik dt f her dad'...she wnts to catch fun S̶̲̥̅☺ if u nt up 4 dt,jst let d gal b abeg... S̶̲̥̅☺ u knw say na bad tin buh u get gal frnd,who tell u say to get gal frnd no b sin?..mayb u shuld do a year fasting
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by ifihearam: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
rokiatu:

Was it on her phone or was it on someone elses phone? Someone may have took it unknown to her. Some guys are pervert and some women are very careless with their unclothedness. The window may have been open or something there is a possibility. I am not taking the babe side or whatever I'm just teliing him not to jump to conclusion.

He should investigate before he decide.

This girl is foolish and senseless,sori 2 say bt I can no longer bear ur stup1d contributions
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: 4 my church.. u've got kip ur ursef clean until u ar joind 2geda..i prayed 2 God of coz.

LMAO. Thats one hell of a church, are you sure your pastor is clean?
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Vessel4christ(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
floridam: Ur girl should be hotter in bed than fore my brother.
My candid advice is jokingly tell that ur customer you like that girl in the picture and his response will tell wether to call it quit with ur girl or tell her off.
Did I say call it quit or tell her off?
LWKMD
I hv returnd hs fone..i cn stil get his fone numba on d complain voucher..bt sincerely i dnt want anytn doin wt d guy..moreso, d folder in wch d pixs are reads: "Filee Be" (leave it dat way)..ABEG!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Women Manipulate Men / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / 6 Tips On How To Get Any Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.