Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! (28613 Views)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) / Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by stagger: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
OP,

If I were you, I would craftily get the phone owner's address, and cut his dick and make him eat it with palm oil. Then I will go to the cheating slut and make her eat the remnants of the other guy's dick.

Girls of today are very dangerous and dastardly. They are not to be trusted at all.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by mecus4love(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
You bleeped up man! What kind of affair wil last for 4yrs without sex. Well,a smarter guy helped you do the job. What a bitter lesson!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
Wat can 1 eva do 2 plz a gal.mayb she was practising hw 2 pose wen she goes 4 beauty pegeant
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Shaw007(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
OKPEKE!! see grammer now. Bros you be Chris okotie brother?
dah kind tingrin
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Phammy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Guy am so sowie 4 dat being unclad is unclad wot pains me most is dat uve nt seducd ha b4 bt 4 u nt to lose all wot uve invested on ha just invite ha n make sure u seducd ha even if it is by force n afta dat tel ha y u did dat n let ha knw u regret dating ha n finally call it quit.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Shaw007(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
ifihearam:

This girl is foolish and senseless,sori 2 say bt I can no longer bear ur stup1d contributions
chai!! Small small na abeg!!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by ndigbo: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kolade9:
Yes,he needs to be Jonathan grin
He should set up a special committee to investigate the matter. Lolz
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by endoweddiva(f): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
@190, you are quite harsh in your advice giving,

@OP, please have a word with your girl, before taking any decision, it might be a set up. you might not know the guy, but the person's phone you repaired might know you and is trying to break the relationship btwn you and your gurl (he probably took the pix from your girl's phone. it happened to a friend of mine when i was back in uni). speak with your girl and see what she says.

190:

story,

he shud get some really rough durex condoms enroute home
those types with jagged edges so it can saw through the kitten
as soon as he gets home, mount her, dislocate her kitten (no offence to my female nairalander fans) *cheatin is not in my volcabulary esp on females
show her d pics an d den park her property out of the house

end of story!!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by endoweddiva(f): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lerin: @op,Is ur girl friend staying in the hostel,cos I've witnessed a similar case when I was in school when a room mate took unclad pix of her co-room mate without her knowledge posted it on net & d pix got circulated even outside the four walls of the school. So carryout ur investigation well b4 taking any action.

i agree with you, some girls are that mean. not just hostel, also in shared flats and houses things like this happen among some girls.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by endoweddiva(f): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: Why can't someone just explain to me how i can "pose" for a picture shot unintentionally. . .

that's because you have not lived in a girl's hostel or room to see how girls pose in front of their mirror when they are trying to get dressed.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
AmBeautiful:
But perhaps maybe becos you were not hving sx with her, thats why she did this or something else , find your faults too, cos nobody is PERFECT IN A RELATIONSHIP. I BELIEVE IN A RELATIONSHIP ONE PARTNER'S BAD BEHAVIOUR IS AS A REACTION TO THE OTHER PARTNER'S HIDDEN OR UNEXPLAINED ACTIONS and never repeat it next time.

if its really her nude pictures,never take her back!

You would get someone better!
You were making sense with your post till you chose to be used by the devil. You mean to say that this is the OPs fault? Christos. Why didn't yyou say that before? That poor girl wouldn't have been condemned if only NLers knew that the OP was the cause of her foolishness. I wish I knew her, so I could apologise to her on behalf of judgemental NLers.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
endoweddiva:

that's because you have not lived in a girl's hostel or room to see how girls pose in front of their mirror when they are trying to get dressed.
Was the pose intentional or unintentional?
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
endoweddiva: @190, you are quite harsh in your advice giving,

@OP, please have a word with your girl, before taking any decision, it might be a set up. you might not know the guy, but the person's phone you repaired might know you and is trying to break the relationship btwn you and your gurl (he probably took the pix from your girl's phone. it happened to a friend of mine when i was back in uni). speak with your girl and see what she says.

You need to stop thinking through your arse.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by ogrin(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
pics are photoshopped grin
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by endoweddiva(f): 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
fresh_dude: You need to stop thinking through your arse.

lol, its common for most guys to think through their arse, you sound to me like one of them. tongue
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by maximum007(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hey my guy, just look for a way to F**K her, then while you guys are still cuddling in bed, you tell her that you can't continue with the relationship any more. NO CHICK MESSES WITH ME!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
endoweddiva:

lol, its common for most guys to think through their arse, you sound to me like one of them. tongue
That would mean we are kindredd spirits eh? Thanks, but I'll pass.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by mpmp: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: I am a phone engineer.

I was checking a customer's phone, after repairing it, i came across my girlfriend's Unclad pictures on it.

We are into a very serious & God-governed 4years relationship. To me she's a virgin & we only kissed once (an act that led to 2-days prayer for forgiveness).

This pictures are very recent because the fracture on her hand (which i can see in the pictures) got there about 3months ago.

I copied those pictures but wont upload it for ethical reasons.

Don't know what to do.

dear Phone Engineer (your title makes me laugh in Chinese),

your girl-friends pictures on your customers phone just means that she is your customer's customer / at least your customer's potential customer to be on the safe side.

Is there anything wrong with that?

Business is business my broda!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by pendo89(f): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
3/4 of men replying ask their girlfriends to send them unclad pics.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Konnektions146(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
pendo89: 3/4 of men replying ask their girlfriends to send them unclad pics.

so corrrect
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Cupidkc(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
@Op my take on this is that you should simply run for your dear life.
Unclad pictures are unacceptable...no good moral girl with keep her own unclad pix for any reason.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by endoweddiva(f): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2012

Gbam! so on point.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
How does this post help the OP? #Just asking.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Htown64(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
(an act that led to 2-days prayer for forgiveness). LWKMD... You need to check your faith bro.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
fresh_dude: How does this post help the OP? #Just asking.
Damn. You beat me to that question. . .
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by xp17(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Just pray abt it, or beta still show her d pix and her responds, don't alow d stone u ve already see 2 still blind ur eyes, a broken relationship is beta than a broken marriage. Don't hasten 2 decide
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Ninapha(f): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: Lmao. . . Imagine me taking an naked pic of myself or posing while someone takes my naked pics "unintentionally". . .

Wonderful!
i want to tell u a story.

A certain pastor was fond of castigating d youths. Always saying my children wont try it wit me. Some times he wd go extra mile of calln names of girls messing around then the big blow! Her daughter was set up after an invitation to sing in a place wit her group and guess what, she was abducted and forced to snap unclad and all manner of positions, then d pix was sent to d pastor father and elders on a sunday morning. Always wait and think before actn.
OP, its hurtful, but first thing first. If u see intentionally posed pix u wd know. Why did d man bring d phone to u? Who is d man, from where? Why u? Most importantly, ask d lady in question then let God u serve give u wisdom to unveil every hidden agenda in all this.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by nell07(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
190:

whats there 2 think about,
did dey force her 2 strip nak.ed and send those pics
wtf are u talking about here

obviously both dudes dont know emselves
and d engineer is obviously been played

OP immediately you get home, pack her tins and fling them outside your door
no tyme for the LovePeddler

lolz..
U dey provoke o.
U spoke my mind tho.... Babes don too use our head
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ninapha:
i want to tell u a story.

A certain pastor was fond of castigating d youths. Always saying my children wont try it wit me. Some times he wd go extra mile of calln names of girls messing around then the big blow! Her daughter was set up after an invitation to sing in a place wit her group and guess what, she was abducted and forced to snap unclad and all manner of positions, then d pix was sent to d pastor father and elders on a sunday morning. Always wait and think before actn.
OP, its hurtful, but first thing first. If u see intentionally posed pix u wd know. Why did d man bring d phone to u? Who is d man, from where? Why u? Most importantly, ask d lady in question then let God u serve give u wisdom to unveil every hidden agenda in all this.
This is forced and against her will. . .

We are talking of taking a picture of yourself, or asking someone to take the pics and then say it was not your intention to take the pics. . . Does that sound logical?

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by klaus3011(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
BOA properties: My guy,u nid to be[b] patience[/b] and try to do proper investigation.becos sometimes it maybe not what u think.
shocked shocked shocked shocked this guy just dey use english call himself armed robber cheesy cheesy cheesy

anyways..guy you have got to move on..#shit happens bro...cheer up
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by odumdesmond: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: I am a phone engineer.

I was checking a customer's phone, after repairing it, i came across my girlfriend's Unclad pictures on it.

We are into a very serious & God-governed 4years relationship. To me she's a virgin & we only kissed once (an act that led to 2-days prayer for forgiveness).

This pictures are very recent because the fracture on her hand (which i can see in the pictures) got there about 3months ago.

I copied those pictures but wont upload it for ethical reasons.

Don't know what to do.
wow ! This is the height of betrayal. I ve always believed that men of my generation have been cursed with the worst ladies in the history of mankind. Never before had ladies been this irresponsible, loose, cheap and morally depraved and godless. I tell you compared to girls of today, guys are more responsible. By brother bear it as a man, u kept it. Clean, real and mature. You showed true love and affection based on pure love and trust and you were let down! But believe that you will see a lady out of the multitude of indecent girls that will console you and drain your pains away with true love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / Who A Big Girl Is NOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.