Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! (28605 Views)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) / Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Vessel4christ(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
I am a phone engineer.

I was checking a customer's phone, after repairing it, i came across my girlfriend's Unclad pictures on it.

We are into a very serious & God-governed 4years relationship. To me she's a virgin & we only kissed once (an act that led to 2-days prayer for forgiveness).

This pictures are very recent because the fracture on her hand (which i can see in the pictures) got there about 3months ago.

I copied those pictures but wont upload it for ethical reasons.

Don't know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
hahahaha!!

another august wahala

from an august girlfriend claiming shes a virgin and messing her august boyfriend up
also providing her august punana to another august boy out there

op- i advice you august her to the nearest august asylum out there

36 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by ATMC(f): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: I am a phone engineer.i was checkn a customer's fone after repairin it when i came across my girlfrnd's NUDE pictures on it. We are into a very serious & God-governed 4years relationship. To me she's a virgin & we only kissed once (an act that led to 2-days prayer for forgiveness).This pixs are very recent because the fracture on her hand (which i can see in the pictures) got there about 3months ago.I copied those pix but wont upload it for ethical reasons.Dont know what to do.i dnt mind if its on d F-page
ask her about it...i suppose ur communication line is open. Btw, i hope its no set up.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by BOAproperties: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
My guy,u nid to be patience and try to do proper investigation.becos sometimes it maybe not what u think.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
BOA properties: My guy,u nid to be patience and try to do proper investigation.becos sometimes it maybe not what u think.

whats there 2 think about,
did dey force her 2 strip nak.ed and send those pics
wtf are u talking about here

obviously both dudes dont know emselves
and d engineer is obviously been played

OP immediately you get home, pack her tins and fling them outside your door
no tyme for the LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Basildon1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
We cant advice you until we also see the pictures. angry

36 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Vessel4christ(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
190:
OP immediately you get home, pack her tins and fling them outside your door
no tyme for the LovePeddler
@190 i am still single..We are not yet married..we are just intending couples..very close.. coz her dad is my pastor!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Basildon1: We cant advice you until we also see the pictures. angry
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: @190 i am still single..We are not yet married..we are just intending couples..very close.. coz her dad is my pastor!

ok so u aint married yet and u see her pics on some dude;s fone
wah happens wen u marry her -
u'll find videos of her on d internet,

man kick her sorry no gud piece of 2 timing arse off 2 the curbs

i hate slack men
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Acidosis(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
is She on 2go? cos I learnt you guys exchange such pics anyhow
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Vessel4christ(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
Basildon1: We cant advice you until we also see the pictures. angry
Sir,its nt ethical..even doe she isnt on NL..D world is global village..her pix has a lot of images it can tarnish..(hers..her dad's..mine..womanhood at large)..so plz 4get abt d pix

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: Sir,its nt ethical..even doe she isnt on NL..D world is global village..her pix has a lot of images it can tarnish..(hers..her dad's..mine..womanhood at large)..so plz 4get abt d pix

ignore dat man,

hes just looking for free unclad pics to view
ure such a lovely guy with a devil of a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Acidosis(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
This is a very serious issue. gawd!
Check the contacts to see if you'll find your girl's number there. . check the messages. . .and then check the image again to see if the pics was captured, downloaded or something. .also source for the date and most especially the time. .is it late at night, or morning.

Just surf for useful information. . .before making any decision.

13 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by toye4eva01: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: @190 i am still single..We are not yet married..we are just intending couples..very close.. coz her dad is my pastor!
Oh cool her dad is your pastor then u need to open your eyes and tell her wat u saw and xplain 2 her dat u two can't do dis anymore.
** d reason 4 d xplanation is bcose her dad is ur pastor aside from dat just tell d bitch to stay clear!!!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by mspookie: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
u will have to do anoda fastin and praying for dis revelation and many more,yet unseen cheesy

may God console u bro grin

6 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 2goodbobo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Poster, am sorry to say this, but your girlfriend is highly irresponsible for her nude picture to even be seen by some else. I can bet you that even if you ask her, she will surely manufacture a sweet lie to deny knowledge of the picture. I doubt her loyalty and faithfulness to you and if I were you, that picture should serve as a warning to you and also an eye opener.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: I am a phone engineer.i was checkn a customer's fone after repairin it when i came across my girlfrnd's NUDE pictures on it. We are into a very serious & God-governed 4years relationship. To me she's a virgin & we only kissed once (an act that led to 2-days prayer for forgiveness).This pixs are very recent because the fracture on her hand (which i can see in the pictures) got there about 3months ago.I copied those pix but wont upload it for ethical reasons.Dont know what to do.i dnt mind if its on d F-page
Sorry bruv, women lie...... a lot I am sure you know by now #shocktherapy

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Vessel4christ(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
Acidosis: Check the contacts to see if you'll find your girl's number there. .check the messages. .and then check the image again to see if the pics was captured, downloaded or something. .also source for the date and most especially the time. .is it late at night, or morning?
I dont allow customers drop dia sim card so i dnt knw if he has her no..doe i am now regretn not checkn hs msg..d pix were shot by a fone..coz d names ar image002047 & so on..d date showed d day i collected d pix.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
Simply end the relationship, and honestly tell her why. Show her the pictures as evidence and never ever have anything to do with her. Forgive her, but never ever take her back, cos she will do worse. She deceived you and played on your trust and emotions. That is the worst a woman you are in love with will do to you.

Go down on your knees and thank whoever you worship for revealing this to you. Be thankful, and keep your anger in check. Test your maturity in the way you handle this. The deed has been done already, so overreacting wont be the way to go right now.

Whatever you do, don't take her back. If she likes, let her cry a river and swim in it. . .

21 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Basildon1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: Sir,its nt ethical..even doe she isnt on NL..D world is global village..her pix has a lot of images it can tarnish..(hers..her dad's..mine..womanhood at large)..so plz 4get abt d pix

Dont be so serious, sir. I was kidding.

To be honest, be a grown up about it. She took a pic with an ex (so what!). It doesnt mean she is a bad person. You cant judge a human being based on that. If you have a good thing going on and she has been good to you, forget this issue.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
OP

was the fone a black burry!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: Simply end the relationship, and honestly tell her why. Show her the pictures as evidence and never ever have anything to do with her. Forgive her, but never ever take her back, cos she will do worse. She deceived you and played on your trust and emotions. That is the worst a woman you are in love with will do to you.

Go down on your knees and thank whoever you worship for revealing this to you. Be thankful, and keep your anger in check. Test your maturity in the way you handle this. The deed has been done already, so overreacting wont be the way to go right now.

Whatever you do, don't take her back. If she likes, let her cry a river and swim in it. . .

SEXKILLZ HARVEY grin grin grin
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
I wonder what evidence some are still asking for. He saw her fractured arm, and i believe he saw her face as well. I wonder what other proof again is needed. . .

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
unclad means nude, naked . so if u saw a naked pix of your babe in a guys phone. there are just two things: the guy may take her pix tru bluetooth without her knowledge; or she is her friend. but ask her first.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Sen Danny: unclad means nude, naked . so if u saw a naked pix of your babe in a guys phone. there are just two things: the guy may take her pix tru bluetooth without her knowledge; or she is her friend. but ask her first.

or she is her friend

is that the latest zulu language in town

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Basildon1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ahh, my error. didnt see the fracture bit. Depending on how you can handle it but i suggest u consider moving on after finding out why.

I thought u assumed it was recent.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
Don't just called it "quit" confront her first.

Does the pic look like it was done intentionally or not?

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
rokiatu: Don't just called it "quit" confront her first.

Since when did people start taking naked pics unintentionally? Lol

7 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lmao. . . Imagine me taking an naked pic of myself or posing while someone takes my naked pics "unintentionally". . .

Wonderful!

4 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Kolade9(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
BOA properties: My guy,u nid to be ''patience'' and try to do proper investigation.becos sometimes it maybe not what u think.
Yes,he needs to be Jonathan grin

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Vessel4christ(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
rokiatu: Don't just called it "quit" confront her first.

Ma, she was posing in ds pixs *tempted 2 upload*
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by omega25red(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2012

Your girl is doing hoe activities

you "MUST" confront her about this because it will destroy you. Get ready to be heart broken

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Guy / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.