Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! (8946 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Advice Needed: This Girl Has Killed Me OH / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
jhydebaba:
Bros, u don suffer oh. Arghhhh!!! U for r*pe her now. Haba! Some girls here are even in support of what the girl did, hmnnn, birds of a feather.

R*pe bawo? I no get mind for dat one nah. Buh wich kain style I no try dat nyt... R.kelly (slow motion) d geh no gree me. Terry G (Fast and furious) she no gree me. See me wey don dey happy as d geh dey gulp my vodka and jack daniels earlier dat nyt, finkn she'll be high and all. To my suprise, na me eventually pass out after all my attempts proved abortive. embarassed
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by debosky(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
This one na old skool experience.

But it works like a charm. grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
man, I don laff tire for this thread cheesy
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Poster...Dat babe is sharp! Forget.. Na cash and carry u land o! D joke is...after spending heavily on her, to view her left bweast u probs need to buy her range rover. She ain't messing wiv no broke nigga!
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by IZUKWU(m): 6:05am On Aug 15, 2012
The next time she calls you ,tell her what you want exactly and tell her to name her price. Paying the hair money is not a guarantee that she will honor the meeting. So if you want to hit that punany . Then ,handle it like a business deal, if the rice is good ,go ahead. If not ,bone.all animals no be meat

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by deshclones(m): 6:20am On Aug 15, 2012
IZUKWU: The next time she calls you ,tell her what you want exactly and tell her to name her price. Paying the hair money is not a guarantee that she will honor the meeting. So if you want to hit that punany . Then ,handle it like a business deal, if the rice is good ,go ahead. If not ,bone.all animals no be meat

Op don suffer sha..izukwu wey no fit defend him babe...guy wey witnessed his babe bn slapped not once bt thrice dey talk..wahala dey sha..

Op how much be hair wey u dey cry anyhow?na u be d architect of ur gbese..na u go show d chic say u get moni..na u start d wahala so na u go finish am..kindly give her d moni..if she give u fcck..fine..if she no give u..its all gd..my theory as regards this ur sitution is fcck no dey finish nd dashing out 5k will neva mk me poor..
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by sigmundfreud(m): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2012
standard procedure...pay before service!
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2012
debosky:

But it works like a charm. grin

HAHAHAHA oga debo these gyels of nowadays nor send love again oh grin grin grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by yuzedo: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2012
grin grin grin Lmao! no be lie! IZUKWU too dey follow give advice. . shocked And whats funny is that his advice was so sound i had to like it. cheesy
@OP: You are FINISHED! When person wey dem never advise finish begin give you advice, you know say your case don pass "Don't be silly". . grin tongue
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2012
UPDATE:
She don ping me dis morning say hope we're still seeing d movie I promised her. After she don bone me for 2 days now o... Una no see say I don suffer? Dis girl really thinks I'm a fool. See the chat:

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Agiliti(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2012
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Jaykizz(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2012
Kockane:
Play d game her way? Are you sure you have a d*ck between ur legs @ all? Wat sorta man allows a woman dictate to him? angry
num 1, u no lyk am, y run afta her?
Num 2, u wan chop pussy, y nt ur gf dat atleast u ar safe wit?
Num 3, wat if she's doin u gud by warnin u dat she has std or hiv?
My recommendatn to u is dat u visit d 'SLUTS DEN' (prostitutes cave). U'l get evrytin cheaper over der n u'l go as many rounds as u want so far u av cash n u wnt evn nid to feed dm.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Jaykizz(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Poster...Dat babe is sharp! Forget.. Na cash and carry u land o! D joke is...after spending heavily on her, to view her left bweast u probs need to buy her range rover. She ain't messing wiv no broke nigga!
U sure say u b woman ba ?
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by debosky(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
@ Kockane

Ride on jare! She has seen that her 'pay for my hair' moves didn't work, but she's still game.

Just reply that you're still interested and let's see what happens. . . .I think you're gonna get lucky. grin

Chrisbenogor:

HAHAHAHA oga debo these gyels of nowadays nor send love again oh grin grin grin

Leave that thing! Shebi my guy no pay and the girl don begin make moves to still get in touch.grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
debosky: @ Kockane

Ride on jare! She has seen that her 'pay for my hair' moves didn't work, but she's still game.

Just reply that you're still interested and let's see what happens. . . .I think you're gonna get lucky. grin

Are you sure? Cuz d way I'm seeing it, she is looking to suck as much as possible and run away. Omo, na to close package, move onto the nxt one jare. Life is too short to be doing long tin wiv one girl... wink
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by temi4fash(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
one thing is for sure... even if u go watch movie today dere is no guarantee u will get to d promise land...

d gal is sharp.. n from ur description no b today d gal don dai run dis kind package...

if it was me i go tint d gal... cos dis package na 50 - 50 thing...

and u dont av d luxury of time so ma guy.. if u no wan still pay transport join d many many bills wey u don pay mehn just tint..

tintin her will make her tink abt alot of things considerin d fact dat u spend wella for una first meetin....

except if she agrees to do d movie in your house.. mehn lucky u.. but if u not go find anoda promise land wey u go go....
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by comyluv(f): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
Abeg no abuse my fellow sister joor. If u can spend all dat for her then let her make her hair is ust some change. Relatnship is nt all about sex. Please.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
Jaykizz:
U sure say u b woman ba ?
He-she undecided
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
Kockane:

Are you sure? Cuz d way I'm seeing it, she is looking to suck as much as possible and run away. Omo, na to close package, move onto the nxt one jare. Life is too short to be doing long tin wiv one girl... wink
Na! D barbie is out for trips.U go spend small o! But am certain u will hammer. If its worth taking, it's worth asking 4. Oya do u joor! I dey wait for gist mehn... grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
comyluv: Abeg no abuse my fellow sister joor. If u can spend all dat for her then let her make her hair is ust some change. Relatnship is nt all about sex. Please.
Anoda runs gal paraing? LMAO!!!

Unemployment na disease o.. grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
debosky: @ Kockane

Leave that thing! Shebi my guy no pay and the girl don begin make moves to still get in touch.grin

Oga Debo I still dey shocked self shocked shocked shocked

OP
Your fowl don born goat oh, faya down! and make sure you give us another screen shot after your victory.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by 193: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
see all guys putting their heads together just 2 slice one punny\

smh, slack men!!

this one is easy

OP - ping her back, asking her " you go slice or you nor go slice"

movies, transport and hair-do thereafter

let me know what you decide!!

them nor dey kill body put na!!

abi guys na lie i talk
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
190*:
see all guys putting their heads together just 2 slice one punny\

smh, slack men!!

this one is easy

OP - ping her back, asking her " you go slice or you nor go slice"

movies, transport and hair-do thereafter

let me know what you decide!!

them nor dey kill body put na!!

abi guys na lie i talk

Abeg dey go jare, why you dey beef the all stars team trying to get the OP laid eh? grin grin grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
Chrisbenogor:

Oga Debo I still dey shocked self shocked shocked shocked

OP
Your fowl don born goat oh, faya down! and make sure you give us another screen shot after your victory.

Okay, guys... We're hooking up 2nyt after work, I'm guessing she'll be wiv her friend buh I wanna be sure shz alone first. A late nyt movie is preferable, so she'll have no choice but to sleep over. Dis is my chance to faya, I pray the gods grant me luck. grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by deshclones(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
Kockane:

Okay, guys... We're hooking up 2nyt after work, I'm guessing she'll be wiv her friend buh I wanna be sure shz alone first. A late nyt movie is preferable, so she'll have no choice but to sleep over. Dis is my chance to faya, I pray the gods grant me luck. grin

very important man..make sure she is coming alone...verify wella before hitting the road man....

but you effed up by putting up her pics here...or you no think say na person sister,gf,daughter,relative or even wife?...you no even think say her person go dey here??...you dull sha..how you manage get that your tailoring work ni??abeg take d pics down...btwn..the chic get thick lips..e go sweet die for bj...
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
deshclones:

very important man..make sure she is coming alone...verify wella before hitting the road man....

but you effed up by putting up her pics here...or you no think say na person sister,gf,daughter,relative or even wife?...you no even think say her person go dey here??...you dull sha..how you manage get that your tailoring work ni??abeg take d pics down...btwn..the chic get thick lips..e go sweet die for bj...
Ur gal don forgive u abi?

@op

Slowly but surely... grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
deshclones:

Hahahahahahahaha! Ur a goat! I dint fink of it dat way naw, besides its not her pic dat was dere, it was her friend's. Anyways I don comot am. And as per ow I take get my tailoring job... You dey craze!!! Lolzzzzzzzzzzz.
Anyways, I'm enroute silverbird now sha, I can feel myself getn lucky 2nyt. grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by deshclones(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
Kockane:

Hahahahahahahaha! Ur a goat! I dint fink of it dat way naw, besides its not her pic dat was dere, it was her friend's. Anyways I don comot am. And as per ow I take get my tailoring job... You dey craze!!! Lolzzzzzzzzzzz.
Anyways, I'm enroute silverbird now sha, I can feel myself getn lucky 2nyt.
grin

Bush fowl...lolzz..just make sure she is coming alone...its even better you tell her your mission ..tell am say you wan fcck..let her have it in her subconsciousness that the end point of all your flexing is to tap her punny...dont assume anything..
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:00am On Aug 16, 2012
grin
Morning don reach, una don start morning devotion?
grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2012
deshclones:

[b]but you effed up by putting up her pics here...or you no think say na person sister,gf,daughter,relative or even wife?...you no even think say her person go dey here??...you dull sha..[/b]how you manage get that your tailoring work ni??abeg take d pics down...btwn..the chic get thick lips..e go sweet die for bj...

Seriously, thank God you noticed his effing! I dont think he is that bright! ewu!
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Seriously, thank God you noticed his effing! I dont think he is that bright! ewu!
LWKMD free the bobo now. The girl dey feeeee him style grin grin

OP
Na wa oh, 9 don reach oh. I hope say nor be Van persie news you wan bring come this morning.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by jaybee3(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2012
Try luring her back then teach her a lesson na.
But wait oh, you don spend small money ni cos i don't understand why the thing dey pain u sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? / Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / What I Saw Inside A Lady's Poossy (graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.