Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! (8950 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Advice Needed: This Girl Has Killed Me OH / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
Kockane: OP is back o!!!! Sorry guys, had a real long day 2day, just getn home to see all these...

To all my advisors, may God continue to give you d wisdom and knowlege in issues like dis. Nairaland is blessed! Yes, we went to see d movie as planned, she came alone. And it was even a movie I'd seen b4 sef, hunger games. Buh as per say I sabi wetin I dey target, I pay d moni, buy am popcorn and drink, I had same. Thank God for the AC's, na from there she don dey hold me say she dey feel cold. As a gentleman, took off ma jacket and gave her to wear... grin

Long story short, we ended up havn dinner afterwards and headed straight to my place. Dis tym, I no mind even if na r*pe, I deserved dat kitty. Which kain tin, e pass toto ni, I don dey spend reach almost 20k now o! But fortunately for me, it all went down with minimal fuss. E be like say d konji wey dey her body pass my own sef. Best kitty I've had dis year walai! Now I'm goin to her place 2mao after work to give her one for the road, shz returnin to lag on satday! Brethren, make una helep me Praise da Lord!!!!!!!! cheesy
Hallelujah! Bros, oya pay me o..... Na my jazz set correct so I swarrr!!! Shebi na d same touch' n' follow I give u? Ambeautiful toto gats to b beautiful na! grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by debosky(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
@ KC That's my boy! cheesy

Next time just free your mind, you just need to relax and not get too fussed by these games the ladies try to play.

@ Chrisb

I hope you see that my so called 'old school' moves still work! grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by jhydebaba(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
Kockane: OP is back o!!!! Sorry guys, had a real long day 2day, just getn home to see all these...

To all my advisors, may God continue to give you d wisdom and knowlege in issues like dis. Nairaland is blessed! Yes, we went to see d movie as planned, she came alone. And it was even a movie I'd seen b4 sef, hunger games. Buh as per say I sabi wetin I dey target, I pay d moni, buy am popcorn and drink, I had same. Thank God for the AC's, na from there she don dey hold me say she dey feel cold. As a gentleman, took off ma jacket and gave her to wear... grin

Long story short, we ended up havn dinner afterwards and headed straight to my place. Dis tym, I no mind even if na r*pe, I deserved dat kitty. Which kain tin, e pass toto ni, I don dey spend reach almost 20k now o! But fortunately for me, it all went down with minimal fuss. E be like say d konji wey dey her body pass my own sef. Best kitty I've had dis year walai! Now I'm goin to her place 2mao after work to give her one for the road, shz returnin to lag on satday! Brethren, make una helep me Praise da Lord!!!!!!!! cheesy
Congratulations!!!
Next time be rational in taking your decisions. The 20k you spent could have earned you a VIP status at a love peddlers shop for a year.
*hole na hole.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by 193: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
jhydebaba:
Congratulations!!!
Next time be rational in taking your decisions. The 20k you spent could have earned you a VIP status at a love peddlers shop for a year.
*hole na hole.

FALLS FROM TITANIC!!!

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
jhydebaba:
Congratulations!!!
*hole na hole.
Jhydon!!!! grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
Jaykizz:
Na so shima wife fyn reach? undecided

Jealous Green isn't your color. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by MrsChima(f): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
debosky: @ KC That's my boy! cheesy

Next time just free your mind, you just need to relax and not get too fussed by these games the ladies try to play.

@ Chrisb

Where have you been punk? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by jhydebaba(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Jhydon!!!! grin
Maami, each time you type my name on NL, the little man under me raise his head up and acknowledge the hailing. ID noble!!!
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
jhydebaba:
Maami, each time you type my name on NL, the little man under me raise his head up and acknowledge the hailing. ID noble!!!
O gbadun!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by jhydebaba(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
O gbadun!! cheesy grin

There you go again, don't you know that's my middle name?
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
jhydebaba:
There you go again, don't you that's my middle name?
Jyhdon! Liv me o! embarassed
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by debosky(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Where have you been punk? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Been watching you creeping with jaybee behind my back! angry angry
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
debosky:

. . . the man who invented Grammar

SMH
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by debosky(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
Shollypopz:

SMH

Seems some ignant gyal need sum edjumacation. grin

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/behind+back

No charge. cheesy
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by 193: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
undecided undecided undecided

Shollypopz:

SMH
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by MrsChima(f): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
debosky:

Oh...you didn't see the others? lipsrsealed tongue lipsrsealed
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by MrsChima(f): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
debosky:

No charge. cheesy

LMAO!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
debosky:

No charge. cheesy
Oh! u googled it??
lmao...thnks
*i knew that, lol
was hving a stupid moment*
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by debosky(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2012
^^ No worries mami, all's good when we're all having fun. grin

Mrs.Chima:

Oh...you didn't see the others? lipsrsealed tongue lipsrsealed

Jaybee's supposed to be my bro. . . .that one hurt! angry
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2012
People O make una try live pure life naww.
Abeg try.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by MrsChima(f): 12:35am On Aug 17, 2012
debosky: ^^ No worries mami, all's good when we're all having fun. grin

Jaybee's supposed to be my bro. . . .that one hurt! angry

He ain't even that good in bed. Hmmph. lipsrsealed

Come here so I can make you feel better. wink
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by MrsChima(f): 12:35am On Aug 17, 2012
2buff: People O make una try live pure life naww.
Abeg try.

Comot Bishop...... tongue tongue
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by deshclones(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2012
op..you blew 20k on a gal wey you don sabi before??holly molly...werrin dey do you??na so you dey burn money??WTF...nobi dat same chic wey you show us her pics??naim you blow 20k on top??..dude you fall our hand walahi....that chic na 4-5k babe jor..come ajah mk i show you 5k ashi..you go bow...gals so fresh and clean...anyway nothing spoil..since she dey enter lag dis weekend..kindly pm guys her contact details..make we help recoup your money for you...

jhydebaba:
Congratulations!!!
*hole na hole.

word man..no mind the guy..he just blew 20k on a normal punny...mk he come ma area see 5k babe...fear no go gree am talk self...

1 Like

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2012
u no de shame, toto na ur own promise land
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2012
deshclones: op..you blew 20k on a gal wey you don sabi before??holly molly...werrin dey do you??na so you dey burn money??WTF...nobi dat same chic wey you show us her pics??naim you blow 20k on top??..dude you fall our hand walahi....that chic na 4-5k babe jor..come ajah mk i show you 5k ashi..you go bow...gals so fresh and clean...anyway nothing spoil..since she dey enter lag dis weekend..kindly pm guys her contact details..make we help recoup your money for you...

word man..no mind the guy..he just blew 20k on a normal punny...mk he come ma area see 5k babe...fear no go gree am talk self...

U dey mad I swarrrrr!!!! grin grin grin
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2012

*singing chorus, prasing da lord always prasing da lord always*
CORRECT GUY!!!!!!! Nor mind these bad belle people. Please Knack that Akpako well for the road even if you have to do sexual doping (Alomo + Agbo + anything aboki gree mix for you) grin grin grin

debosky: @ KC That's my boy! cheesy

@ Chrisb

BABA Mi!
I never gree finish the nwa baby still dey learn the trade. Oya make the OP up his game to those BSD (blood sucking demons) then we go see. hehehehehehe
deshclones: op..you blew 20k on a gal wey you don sabi before??holly molly...werrin dey do you??na so you dey burn money??WTF...nobi dat same chic wey you show us her pics??naim you blow 20k on top??..dude you fall our hand walahi....that chic na 4-5k babe jor..come ajah mk i show you 5k ashi..you go bow...gals so fresh and clean...anyway nothing spoil..since she dey enter lag dis weekend..kindly pm guys her contact details..make we help recoup your money for you...

Poor man dey talk say beer bitter, VIP status for one year? Na which kain kalo kalo ashawo joint be that?
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by deshclones(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2012
Poor man dey talk say beer bitter, VIP status for one year? Na which kain kalo kalo ashawo joint be that?
[/quote]

i will let your comment pass...you obviously don't know the girl in question....hence your comment.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by phranco(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2012
She think she is smart,i lyk 2 deal with that type in a very simple way.if she skips u,she won't escape ur guys.share her pin amongst ur guys to track her,tell them the koko so that they won't start falling in luv.they will surely mess her up nd make sure u demand 4 confirmation.it always works out 4 me,most of them think they are smart.
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2012
deshclones:

i will let your comment pass...you obviously don't know the girl in question....hence your comment.
Ok so you know the girl and you believe say she is not worth spending that money on abi? na your money the guy spend?
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by temi4fash(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2012
AmBeautiful:

He came so suddenly immediately chick removed and the thing no gree stiff again.
The babe was so angry and dressed and walked out on him.

Hmm
He will give you gist when he comes abeg.
sad

dat not possible joor.. d op na sure boy..

the op has dis appointed u ooo
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by temi4fash(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2012
jhydebaba:
Congratulations!!!
*hole na hole.

bros hole no b hole ...

some better pass d other oo...
Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!! by Kockane(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2012

My guy, no be so o. If na ashi tinzzz, N1,500 toto full airwaves for wuse 2 ere in abuja. Clean sexy chicks like dis! Dis was a punny I had to knack @ all costs. Its one tin to spend moni on a girl, its anoda tin to actually GIVE her d moni. I'm not d giving type, buh I fit spend anyfn to have a good tym, eida on hommie or hoe.
And for doz interested in continuing dis gospel from where I'll stop, PM me if you want her details... wink #HommieOverHoes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex / Man Frame Cheating Wife Naked Photos; Paste It On Billboard On Her 31st Bday / He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.