Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? (23590 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by BIGVAJINA(f): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
lol
i just remembered back in the day in sec school when my jeart was beting bum bum bum bum any time i saw this guy.it was just strange he also came to propose to me.but it was such a pleasant experience, i cant forget.But anyone wonders why all secondary scool relationships dont last after school? please drop ya xperiences
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
No, there was no guy to "fall in love" with. Only girls sad It was fun though angry. But i sometimes wish i had experience it. Can't wait to browse true other replies grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by 193: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
i fell in love with some girl in my secondary school and got beaten up
as a result of it, she seem 2 reciprocate her feelings 2wads me been the youngest
in my sect,we never dated doe and we still good friends till date but beauty has since escaped her

2 Likes

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
Went to a seminary school, though didn't go on to become a priest.
Back then on holiday's, when friends discuss issues like this, I use to see them as hell bound.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by wissezy: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
Yeah, did fall in love. Attended one christian mixed boarding school. Wrote my first love letter in js 3, and was caught and disgraced in the assemble, with 2 weeks suspension. Thanks for my mum who changed school for me cos on resuming school after the suspension was very hard, couldnt go to class nothing nothing b/cos everybody was making fun of me and my mun being the understanding type changed school for me.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
If "love" also means crushes, then yes. I don't remember how many sef.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by happy98: 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
no.
was to shy.used to hide a lot.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by slimyem: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nope!
i attended an all girls school and we were taught to run in the opposite direction from any boy/man...
Besides,my life in secondary school was very triangular...school...home and church!
No time for nonsense!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
I did fall in love...with football! lol...I was a sucker for soccer. Hehe

2 Likes

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by freecocoa(f): 12:30am On Aug 15, 2012
That can't be called love na but yes i did have a very huge crush for one boy that transferred to my school,that was in JSS2.

We never dated or even talked about love but we were always copying notes for each other,sharing snacks,exchanging small gifts etc but we never kissed(wish we did sad)

I wonder where he is now,oh Prince my darling! that dude was damn fine then,only God knows how many girls he must have impregnated now sef angry.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 15, 2012
I had crushes ...but that was all they were, crushes.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Etaki: 4:50am On Aug 15, 2012
I had a crush for this beautiful girl on Sec school, but she left early and I cant remember her full name, I regret I didnt have the guts to toast her then.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Dondav(m): 6:37am On Aug 15, 2012
@topic! I thought I did, turned out I didn't.

sad
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Lordave: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2012
Which kind username be this one? Yea I fell in love with our principal.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Lordave: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2012
ArQueBusieR: I did fall in love...with football! lol...I was a sucker for soccer. Hehe
na the very be dat
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by locust01(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2012
ogugua88: If "love" also means crushes, then yes. I don't remember how many sef.
ogugua88: If "love" also means crushes, then yes. I don't remember how many sef.
Atlleast it should b 39 by now..
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by madeinnigeria: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2012
Dem no dey let me rest dat time(sighs) grin
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Oleros: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2012
No, I didn't fall in love; because of the upbringing I had while growing up.I was told to run from boys.Thought of falling in love in secondary school didn't cross my mind at all.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by swtchicgurl: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2012
[size=18pt]Yes, i fell in love my Ababio and abbott![/size] smiley

1 Like

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2012
locust01: [color=#990000][/color] Atlleast it should b 39 by now..

Probably more. I started developing crushes once my lungs started using Oxygen.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2012
swtchicgurl: [size=18pt]Yes, i fell in love my Ababio and abbott![/size] smiley

That's really nice. Ababio was a real wonderbook! Bunday & Mulholland was another. cheesy
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2012
NO. Never
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2012
I think I did.
I fall in love very hard. It's one big problem with me, it took me years to get over that person. Even after persistent ill-treatment from them.

1 Like

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by hammedkola(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2012
I did when i was in JS3, she was my junior, and like infatuation that happened and when konji dey worry i and her, we were about doing "it" wink grin in an uncompleted building beside d school when a girl that was my classmate spotted us, she went to the class like CNN and life was a living hell in the class that week. But thank God none of them have the gut to tell any teacher then, cos if u re caught writing love letter, na enough beating for assembly ground
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Sijo01(f): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2012
Nope, I only reply love letters written with big big grammer.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by lbotus(f): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2012
I had a crush when i was in primary 2 grin.He likes to write with my pencil.Cute lil 'molatto'.I went to kano the next session and lost contact with this guy.
I still wish to see him though i might not be able to recognize him.#Flectherwhereareu# grin
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Youngzedd(m): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2012
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by fubbyy(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2012
Does this love thing really exist? I heard people talk about it every now and then,

Falling in love in secondary school? What a joke, been through secondary school and university still never experienced this "love" you people are talking about, can som1 tell me how it feels to be in love?

4 Likes

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2012
E_monkey: I think I did.
I fall in love very hard. It's one big problem with me, it took me years to get over that person. Even after persistent ill-treatment from them.
Awww.

hammedkola: I did when i was in JS3, she was my junior, and like infatuation that happened and when konji dey worry i and her, we were about doing "it" wink grin in an uncompleted building beside d school when a girl that was my classmate spotted us, she went to the class like CNN and life was a living hell in the class that week. But thank God none of them have the gut to tell any teacher then, cos if u re caught writing love letter, na enough beating for assembly ground
Lmao. Bad Boy.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2012
Youngzedd: Sincerely speaking I fall in love with my prefect while I was the Asst Academic Prefect of my school in SS 3 in the year 2010.
She was the prefect and I was the Assistant.
But I never wanted to disturb her and her studies, I never told her although we seat together in the class but, it's too hard for me to say that, aaah too hard.

After our graduation, she travelled to Oweeri Imo state, I do call her and She also call me.

Just last month She came to visit her brother in Onitsha, She told me on phone that She is coming and I went to pick her up, when went to a cool place to drink and have fun, for almost a year we meet last.

During my secondary school days, my mind told me then She fill the same way I fill for her but She didn't mention, her behaviour towards me shows that.

But my greatest fear is that She may go for another man. After I have fall for her.

I tell you She is the best woman any man can ever have as a wife.

She took me as a brother then.

You know how things changes, She may leave me after She is through with her tertiary education, although both of us are about to enter this year, our results are okay.

I need your advise on how to tackle this issue on my mind that She may go for another man.

Create Your Own Thread...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Dis South Africa Girl Post / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.