Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? (23584 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by airfinance(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
val_dee: Went to a seminary school, though didn't go on to become a priest.
Back then on holiday's, when friends discuss issues like this, I use to see them as hell bound.
What about now since you did not become a father?
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by attah6: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
yes i did,i had my first kiss on a staircase in sec school.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by shadrach77: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
temi4fash:

eeya so sowi abt dat..

did fall in lov in sec school wit ma neighbor daughter.. was so scared to tell her. so i wrote a love letter ma mum saw d letter and started wit lectures and reported to me to ma dad... guess wat ma dad said he was disappointed in me dat wat happened to ma mouth, dat i shld go n tell her instead of writing a letter...

dat way no evidence showin u n d babe dai run package..
i love your dad - o jasi! grin grin grin
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Moukafoam(f): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
slimyem: ...and you are such an id1ot!!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS TO FALL I LOVE BUT, HONESTLY I MISS MY SECONDARY SCHOOL, HAD A LOT OF ADMIRERS FROM BOTH MY MATES AND MY SENOIRS, NOT COS I WAS BEAUTIFUL BUT COS I WAS RESERVED, BUT IN SS3 ESPECISLLY WE NORMALLY HAVE FRIEND NOTHING ATTACHED JUST PLATONIC FRIEND. THE MOSST FUN OF IT IS THAT THE GIRL WILL BE REFERD TO AS THE GUYS NAME AND VISE VERSA. OH WHERE IS MY JASSO.

I CAN REMENBER UFOMA AND LOLA, IMAGINE THE INTERCHANGING THEIR SANDALS,
AND MANY MORE, "COMPRO" I MISS YOU
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by biggzman: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Wow!If u call it luv yes I did. I wrote ma 1st luv letter in jss 3 $ I had 2 rehearse all d words I wnt 2 use with d gal b4 appraochin her. It ws fun then.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by beldcat(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
yeah!...i did have a crush on 1 gal while in 2ndry skool.back then...even now i still like d gal a lot & anytime i'm online, i'm always sneaking on her facebook page.just to see what's going on and i also download any of her pics she uploads on facebook. maybe i shuld try my luck sef...hmmm it's been a looong time (around 2008) since we finished from 2ndry skool.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by wirewire(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
I missed the fun of attending a mixed secondary school. Anyway i enjoyed playing football and lawn tennis.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by muchbeauty(f): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
I noticed boys in my secondary school liked the most skinny and tall,smallish and short,long hair and light skinned. Now after school the smallish and short babes reamained short and smallish. The boys look rite down when talking to them. Skinny and tall. They remained skinny as they were and tall though. While the long hair and light skin. Most ladies wear weaves and wigs now and a lot are using good bleaching products kiss. There's so much competition in that market. Lol. I really wasn't interested in guys then honestly. I was carefree.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Dondbuzor: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
Youngzedd: Sincerely speaking I fall in love with my prefect while I was the Asst Academic Prefect of my school in SS 3 in the year 2010.
She was the prefect and I was the Assistant.
But I never wanted to disturb her and her studies, I never told her although we seat together in the class but, it's too hard for me to say that, aaah too hard.

After our graduation, she travelled to Oweeri Imo state, I do call her and She also call me.

Just last month She came to visit her brother in Onitsha, She told me on phone that She is coming and I went to pick her up, when went to a cool place to drink and have fun, for almost a year we meet last.

During my secondary school days, my mind told me then She fill the same way I fill for her but She didn't mention, her behaviour towards me shows that.

But my greatest fear is that She may go for another man. After I have fall for her.

I tell you She is the best woman any man can ever have as a wife.

She took me as a brother then.

You know how things changes, She may leave me after She is through with her tertiary education, although both of us are about to enter this year, our results are okay.

I need your advise on how to tackle this issue on my mind that She may go for another man.

When I said small small children don full nl, some ppl where callin me names.
Now this is d evidence. A small boy lyk dis that is supposed to be reading his book for jamb is busy reading and contributing in romance section.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Dondbuzor: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
Youngzedd: Sincerely speaking I fall in love with my prefect while I was the Asst Academic Prefect of my school in SS 3 in the year 2010.
She was the prefect and I was the Assistant.
But I never wanted to disturb her and her studies, I never told her although we seat together in the class but, it's too hard for me to say that, aaah too hard.

After our graduation, she travelled to Oweeri Imo state, I do call her and She also call me.

Just last month She came to visit her brother in Onitsha, She told me on phone that She is coming and I went to pick her up, when went to a cool place to drink and have fun, for almost a year we meet last.

During my secondary school days, my mind told me then She fill the same way I fill for her but She didn't mention, her behaviour towards me shows that.

But my greatest fear is that She may go for another man. After I have fall for her.

I tell you She is the best woman any man can ever have as a wife.

She took me as a brother then.

You know how things changes, She may leave me after She is through with her tertiary education, although both of us are about to enter this year, our results are okay.

I need your advise on how to tackle this issue on my mind that She may go for another man.

When I said small small children don full nl, some ppl where callin me names.
Now this is d evidence. A small boy lyk dis that is supposed to be reading his book for jamb is busy reading and contributing in romance section.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Dondbuzor: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Bimfo:
Create Your Own Thread...
U re even supporting this small boy sef. That boy is supposed to be reading his book and not getting spoilt on nairaland.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by ACM10: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
BIGVAJINA: lol
i just remembered back in the day in sec school when my jeart was beting bum bum bum bum any time i saw this guy.it was just strange he also came to propose to me.but it was such a pleasant experience, i cant forget.But anyone wonders why all secondary scool relationships dont last after school? please drop ya xperiences

Seriously, some girls don't know the dividing line between love and infatuation. Some young girls(even older ones) are so far gone in their fantasyland that they regards crush as love. That's why u see couples fall in and out of love the way painists changes musical notes. The word love is the most abused word in a relationship. Pls love grows with time. You can't fall in love on the first date except u are an insecure type. Anyone that tells u 'I love u' after the first day of dating is a playa. Pls what we experienced in secondary school is youthful infatuation and crush. It is due to the outburst of seconday sexual hormones. Of which our brains are not yet matured enough to cope with. It is not love. If it is love, how many of them eventually leads to permanent union? undecided
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by dorange(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
yea,although i went to a boys only secondary skul, javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);gys still found means of getting girls,in secondary it is mainly crushes not true love........................
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Theblessed(f): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=16pt]Yes!!![/size]
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by nkemmu(f): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
Was and still in love my bible.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Theblessed(f): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=16pt]Yes, so much in love with him...but he's long deceased now, unfortunately![/size]
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
nikkyshyne:
ROFLMAO.

Why u just dey follow me na. And which one be the 'precipitate' wey nairaland dey write. Make I no talk my mind again nii? LOL

why I no go follow u? Shey *kpekus + blokos* no be natural law again? cheesy

U be kid? undecided
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by yme1(f): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
Nah I never did
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Maxdiamond(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
bel-d-cat:
yeah!...i did have a crush on 1 gal while in 2ndry skool.back then...even now i still like d gal a lot & anytime i'm online, i'm always sneaking on her facebook page.just to see what's going on and i also download any of her pics she uploads on facebook. maybe i shuld try my luck sef...hmmm it's been a looong time (around 2008) since we finished from 2ndry skool.
so u finish sec skool 2008.u b small boy b dat.people lyk u comment rubbish here
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by abdulkayus(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Children don full nairaland, imagine a boy dat finish sec in 2010 talkin abt love instead of talkin abt book.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Tomeseen(f): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Orikinla(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=28pt]NOBODY CAN FALL IN LOVE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL, EXCEPT THEY WERE ALREADY ADULTS.
Don't mistake lust for love.[/size]
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by ikekings(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mehn!!!! Had so much love back den in secondary school.....##wen we make out inside the toilet##.... Really gross..lol....
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by greatgod2012(f): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
fall in love in sec schl ke, u want to kill me, though,i went to only girls schl, but even it was mixed schl, i dare not try it, because my mumsie was behaving as if she's a colonial master then, just in a bid to instill discipline in us.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
I remember my crush today nd i laff loudly. Back then, we do exchange love letters, but trust my mummy, she found d letters where i do hide them, Drag me by the ear to their house, involved his parents and they realy showered us pepper. Afta that incidence, my crush no look my side again, ( na me Bleep up). But, tday am asking u wereva u re..., OBINNA, come back lets finish wat we started.

1 Like

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by beldcat(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Max'diamond:
so u finish sec skool 2008.u b small boy b dat.people lyk u comment rubbish here
hello!...2008 was 4yrs ago.if u don't know.besides; i'm almost tru with uni.& i make my own money now....so GROW UP!...which 1 be own your own sef?.abi na you bring me come here?
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by anuforoudo(f): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
I did fell for a girl in secondary school though we attended the same primary school. That love grew with time but she insulted me when she began to see other community boys. After our secondary she traveled to Lagos and stayed there awhile. When we met again then i was in yr one, she told me that I can't carter for her needs cos i was still collecting money from my parents. We didn't see again till in 2008 when she came to supply stuffs to my office(1st bank) where i worked then. She was so unnerved and regretted her actions when she saw me and tried to hustle herself in again but then another had occupied that space . But the truth is her beauty has gone far from her.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
Me, love ke? In secondary school? I was so rugged then that I couldn't know if love exist or not... So painful I couldn't experience it after reading all your comments sad undecided sad
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by yam: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
bel-d-cat:

hello!...2008 was 4yrs ago.if u don't know.besides; i'm almost tru with uni.& i make my own money now....so GROW UP!...which 1 be own your own sef?.abi na you bring me come here?

i like the way he attacked u but i love ur responses to his attack, abi na u bring come here

oh boy nobody bring anybody come here, lol. shocked
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Saintsquare(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
Had a huge crush wit ma classmate,she felt d same way about me but I culdnt tel her ow much I cared about her.All ma fwends tut we were dating cos she was always by ma side,I summound courage to ask her out but liver fail me no be small,each time I try to tell her,I kept stammering over and over til she left d skool.She visited d skool later on but I wasn't in skool on dat particular day,I almost cried wen ma fwends told she came lookin 4 me.We met 3yrs after but Jungle don mature,just xchangd pleasantries and life goes on.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Marven: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
I only develope the opposite of love for Mathematics!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.