Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? (23648 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by unikbabe: 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
Crush,Luv,I had a feel of all.And u knw what it took me all d way to where I am nw....Marriage.It has been sweet all d way evn after passing thru so many trying times.I still luv my husband.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Gudintent: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Yes I fell, but not into love though

I fell from a tree and damm! did it hurt cry
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by adetowumi(f): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
I cud rememeber vividly den in skull I neva wanted dis guy buh got jealous wen he aSked my cousin out & she accepted,I did tht cos of d way I was brought up also followed mama's word. It was a boarding skool buh I & d guy are gud frnds now & he alwys tell me am his 1st luv buh neva see it as anyting I just believe it dis skool stuffs of a ting. Lolll
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by razznaija(f): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
ogugua88: If "love" also means crushes, then yes. I don't remember how many sef.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Clemzy16(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
You'll only know that you had a crush and not love when you failed your s.s.c.e and she passed. Because with that... LEVEL DON CHANGE
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Trulie(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
Youngzedd:

Don't just vomit what you are not sure of, do you really know how old I am or i was then, Why you posted this is just because you saw 2010 right!, without think how old I He may be then.

Don't just think that everybody that graduate from secondary school is still a kid.

NAIJA MENTALITY

haha*gear1*...hahahahahahahha*gear2-3*.....buhahahahahahahahhahahhahhahbrahaaabuhahahoobuhahahbuhauhauhabuhabuahba*gear breaks*
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by antontech(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
Was very bad boy but looked innocent in my sec school.did all touch breast thing in my JS 2, had a comfirmed love in SS1 and the relationship never last after school.But i can't believe am still a virgin till now.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Goldieluks: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
His name was Chika, a handsome fair boy with red lips,lol.
I had a huge crush on this very quiet and shy boy, while at primary school. We were
very close friends, we always used to walk home together. We didn't kiss,
because i guess we were both naive, which was good. cheesy I don't think i will ever
recognize him, if he stands right in front of me. Those funny scary old days..
grin grin
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by EmmyBoy2(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
I remember back in d days, in school, na "spin" we de spin babes...now I hear lots of crazy stuff kids do in school and just shake my head in disbelief.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Leobreezy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
*sigh* I still remember my first luv back in sec schl. I was in ss3 and she was in ss2. Thought she was d most beautiful thing in d world. It was funny d way we ended up 2geda. I really loved her so much even though she was popular amongst d "goats" in my area 4 d wrong reasons. Most peeps felt she was a slut bt i neva saw her dat way, she was really nice though and completely diffrnt frm wat people villified her 2 be. In d end it didn't last more dan 5 months. I broke up with her cuz i felt she was hiding a lot of things frm me and being too secretive when all i wanted was 4 her 2 confide in me. Pffft, life goes on i guess.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Rayz94(f): 4:42am On Aug 16, 2012
fluid26:

eeyyaa! sad

y the eeyyaa....i no fall naw.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by ATMC(f): 5:26am On Aug 16, 2012
Yeah,plenty! with my best friend's elder brother. He's still in touch but...
I also fell in love with one cool girl who really misunderstood me back then...d funny thing is dt we went to d same university afterall and when she saw me, by then i'd stepped up, she indirectly apologised but i didn't give a hoot! I also had a crush on a corp member dt took us in math...funny! By my class vi, i met a darling friend from another school during our school's interhouse sports...he fell in love with me nd till date we r still in touch...
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by 2sexy(m): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2012
swtchicgurl: [size=18pt]Yes, i fell in love my Ababio and abbott![/size] smiley
We share the same... I didnt even think of dating till 23... Lol!
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2012
Rayz94:

y the eeyyaa....i no fall naw.

I feel you deliberately left out some vital details! Indulge me ma'am...cheesy
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by MrLee(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2012
I dated my first girl when i was in jss3 she was in jss2 and we were staying in d same yard (public compound) i called her one evening and i open my mouth 2 tell her that i love her was WAEC but i encourage myself by saying '' i...i....i.....i..... L....o...v....e u... And i... Want u ...... 2 .....my.... Girl. I was trembling and my mind was beating u bum bum till when she said that she will think about it, it was after 3 days that i was in the toilet when she moved to d toilet, knock d toilet door and i said somebody dey o, then she called my name and said yes and move away. Which mean she has aspected me as her boy friend. We only kiss once or so with some liltle torch torch .
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by blackbeau1(f): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2012
I think its safe to say that they were crushes and not love
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by sashaa(f): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2012
I atttended an all girls school but had some years that i went from home so i had the opportunity of meeting boys from other schools. In luv? Naa more like in crush
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Zikdik(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2012
I had a crush then,that is now my fiancee.The Headgirl then,I was Headboy.The 1st tym I told her that I love her(we were in S.S.S 3 preparing for WASSCE),she gave a stinging slap and adviced me to get a life.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by minimoi(f): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2012
I'm new here and I'm loving it.@ the topic,I received my first love letter when I was in Primary 5(which was like a taboo at that time) and I cried my eyes out because I cldnt understand what I had done to be chosen.Its so ridiculous wen I think of it now.Anyway..fast forward..when I was in SS2,I had a major crush on this guy who obviously liked me too coz he'd always send me gifts.It was just heart wrenching being around him coz I couldn't concentrate and I was a mental mess so I avoided him like a plague bcoz passing my WAEC was more important.We got in touch a few months ago and we are just friends now.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2012
I had crushes too, quite a number and i also had a diary where i wrote my every day thoughts and activities, my brother saw the diary where i hid it and gave it to my mum, she beat the living day light out of me. Sobs!
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
190*:
i fell in love with some girl in my secondary school and got beaten up
as a result of it, she seem 2 reciprocate her feelings 2wads me been the youngest
in my sect,we never dated doe and we still good friends till date but beauty has since escaped her
hmmmmmm!
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
No
Studying for WAEC!
undecided
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Dubemkelly(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
Chuckles# down memory lane...Everyfin dat falls will alwayz get hurt,so y fallin in luv? I prefer 2 grow in luv dan 2 fall in luv...However,u only do dat wen u r responsible n mature enuf 2 take absolute control of yhu own world or affairs...All we xperience @adolescence is jux mere infatuation cos da more we get xposed,d more we becum conscious n grow up.
In my primary schl days,I was attached 2 a grl hum I dd crazy n naughty stuffs with buh we were absolutely ignorant of wat we were doing,just messing arnd...
Back den in high schl,twas a diffrnt dimension tho wat I had dere was a mere crush,in my basic 7(JSS1) was in2 a pretty gurl in my class,we dd evryfin 2geda,she copied notes 4 me,made sure I nevr missed classes,got snacks 4 me nd vice versa,we were da two love birds ever known in my set,I enjoyed it yle it lasted...Lost contct cos she left after our 1st year...
In my SS2 PAIRING days,a nu gurl came nd I got so much attached 2 her,infact she was more dan a frnd,we enjoyed each oda's compny,celebr8ted each oda nd really had gr8 fun dt peeps gave up teasing her finking I was da guy in charge...Mny finx transpired along da line tho d r/ship sumhw hit da rock,we kept malice yle we left school buh now we r back becuming best of frnds...
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
Falling In Love During High School was Jxt a Good Omen -- It Occurred almost on every Class Day {I Dated almost the Whole Gurls In my Class Then -- BIG BOI} cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Jaykizz(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
Leobreezy: *sigh* I still remember my first luv back in sec schl. I was in ss3 and she was in ss2. Thought she was d most beautiful thing in d world. It was funny d way we ended up 2geda. I really loved her so much even though she was popular amongst d "goats" in my area 4 d wrong reasons. Most peeps felt she was a slut bt i neva saw her dat way, she was really nice though and completely diffrnt frm wat people villified her 2 be. In d end it didn't last more dan 5 months. I broke up with her cuz i felt she was hiding a lot of things frm me and being too secretive when all i wanted was 4 her 2 confide in me. Pffft, life goes on i guess.
Wat's 'pffft'?
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Leobreezy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
Jaykizz:
Wat's 'pffft'?
its an onomatopoiec word. Its like saying "whatever" except dat its a sound. U should be familiar with it.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Rayz94(f): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
fluid26:

I feel you deliberately left out some vital details! Indulge me ma'am...cheesy

What information? Said it all in those few sentences.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
Rayz94:

What information? Said it all in those few sentences.

Very well then. I shall not press any further, I shall let sleeping dogs lie! cheesy
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Rayz94(f): 5:26am On Aug 17, 2012
fluid26:

Very well then. I shall not press any further, I shall let sleeping dogs lie! cheesy

lol
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by 9icetoo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
I did but it was often with my seniors. ;DI did but it was often with my seniors. Bad boy like me. Annoying thing is they never reciprocated my amorous advancements the way I expected. They all tot I was cute and treated me like a pet. Bought me gifts, biscuits, involved me in silly conversations and generally spoilt me. embarassedI did but it was often with my seniors. ;DI did but it was often with my seniors. Bad boy like me. Annoying thing is they never reciprocated my amorous advancements the way I expected. They all tot I was cute and treated me like a pet. Bought me gifts, biscuits, involved me in silly conversations and generally spoilt me. Who else had such an experience?

1 Like

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by 9icetoo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
antontech: Was very bad boy but looked innocent in my sec school.did all touch breast thing in my JS 2, had a comfirmed love in SS1 and the relationship never last after school.But i can't believe am still a virgin till now.
Dude, your soaps and creams sure run out faster than ur supermarket can restock them I guess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? / See What Dis South Africa Girl Post / Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.