Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love (41981 Views)

Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by dasparrow: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
Olegeme: Ladies who put tattoo of their Men's name are 1 in a million,i consider this to be true love.Because most of the girls (ladies) will never
want to walk with a Man's name on their body,if a girl does this for you consider her.True love is hard to find nowadys.

So to you, messing up one's skin with permanent ink is a symbol of true love? Some people can be so daft sometimes in their way of thinking. My bible does not approve of tattoos. I will never put a tattoo on my body and I don't want to see my name tattooed of another person's body either.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by kellystech(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2012

[s][/s]
Olegeme: Ladies who put tattoo of their Men's name are 1 in a million,i consider this to be true love.Because most of the girls (ladies) will never
want to walk with a Man's name on their body,if a girl does this for you consider her.True love is hard to find nowadys.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by valiefran: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
Chrisbenogor:

ODE angry angry angry
=))º°˚˚=))˚°ºнa=))Ħa=))нaº°˚˚=)) cheesy
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by S2kluv: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
Chrisbenogor:

ODE angry angry angry
Confirmed
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Nurudeen390: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
Tatoo means tru luv wot rubish n usles tin it shows dat d gal is nt responsibl enough 2 b a houz wife
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by JallowBah(f): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
I my eyes, too many people do it for bullshit-reasons, and without thinking really good about the fact that it will be on your body the rest of your life, unless you pay up to get a cove-up-tattoo, or lasers.

I will get my husband name on my body. I already have almost 20 tattooes, big and small, and I do plan on getting much, much more.
I have e cheast-pice, old-school-motive, where I will get our daughters name over my heart, and his lastname on the other side.

I will also tattoo his firstname on a part of my body that only he will see ( unless I am showering in a public bath or something.. ).
If we divorce, and I do pray that we wont, and I do not believe we will, I would porbably just keep it.
The way I look at him, there is no other man for me. If we divorce, I would never, ever marry someone else.
I dont want kids with any other men, my babies will have only ONE father and ONE mother.
I dont want to promise my whole life to more than one man. I promised it to him.
I promised him my soul, my mind, my heart and my head. A tattoo is, for me who is a person who already adores tattoes, the least I can do.

He knows I will get it, but he wont see it until it`s suddenly therewink

2 Likes

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by bunmikay(f): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Dats a veri silly thin 2 say, hw u arrive at such a conclusion is beyond me
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by cdamsel(f): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
angelina who wrote bob's name & later erased it is true love abi?if i choose nt 2 stain my body wit ink does it mean i don't luv d person?na u we suppose D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ call retardeen.mtchewww
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by cdamsel(f): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
Olegeme: Mmmmmmh now you see when i say is 1 over a million!!according to all your comments i guess no one can do that lol.bye the way i asked my girl if she could
tattoo my name on her body, she told me i dey craz!!!
omo u really D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ craze,y u no lead by example?ODE
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by simon2x1: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
People take it easy on the guy he is just 13 OP I know u heard this in school But it is not true love.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Olegeme: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
JallowBah: I my eyes, too many people do it for bullshit-reasons, and without thinking really good about the fact that it will be on your body the rest of your life, unless you pay up to get a cove-up-tattoo, or lasers.

I will get my husband name on my body. I already have almost 20 tattooes, big and small, and I do plan on getting much, much more.
I have e cheast-pice, old-school-motive, where I will get our daughters name over my heart, and his lastname on the other side.

I will also tattoo his firstname on a part of my body that only he will see ( unless I am showering in a public bath or something.. ).
If we divorce, and I do pray that we wont, and I do not believe we will, I would porbably just keep it.
The way I look at him, there is no other man for me. If we divorce, I would never, ever marry someone else.
I dont want kids with any other men, my babies will have only ONE father and ONE mother.
I dont want to promise my whole life to more than one man. I promised it to him.
I promised him my soul, my mind, my heart and my head. A tattoo is, for me who is a person who already adores tattoes, the least I can do.

Thats very good of you,and as for me if my woman does the same i will never let her go,because i wouldnt want onother man to be seing or even touching my name.i know tattoo is painful but if someone goes under all this pain to please someone then to me i dont see it as stupidty but love.sorry Nairalanders but thats my opinion..
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Ivynwa(f): 5:02am On Aug 16, 2012
@Poster
To me the dumbest woman on earth is one who is moving around with the tat of a man (an ex) who is chilling with another woman. I love tattoos but only very sophisticated looking tattoos.
Oh my gosh! I intend to get some sweet tattoos soon. I have absolutely no tat right now but I am going to get some. I like tattoos written in chinese or Japanese language, they look sophisticated to me. I also like letterred words tattoo like the one Megan fox has on her waist and back. I like some of Rihanna's tattoos because some are lettered words and she has them on places others never thought of tattooing on: the side of her body, her neck,shoulder, running down sideways from her shoulder----that girl is so fashion forward.

Hey, back to the topic at hand before I started gushing on and on about wanting me some tattoos. I don't think that tattooing the name of your spouse on your body signifies true love but I think that it's cute for a couple to get same tattoo of something unique that signifies their bond, I mean such things strengthens a union. The name of one's children is okay by me but such should be in a hidden place. I don't find it wise to move around with names of your relations splashed on visible places of the body, even yahoo yahoo boys can cash in on that and use that to play/deceive or cheat an unsuspecting person. grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima(f): 5:05am On Aug 16, 2012

Responding to the thread title....no it means you are simple and vapid as hell.

Why would someone tattoo someone name on their body parts and when they are no longer with the person...they got Billy name all over the body while Jack have to stare at it.

Be creative and still honor the guy you are with.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by AdeniyiA(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2012
true madness lusting,this thing na act of feeding fowl fat (3f) inorder to kill it for christmas. many of them no separate at last after 'slaughtering'?
mtcheeeeew!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by malaria(f): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2012
[quote author=Olegeme] Why i dey craze i think u girls say you can do anything for love
why not try this to prove it!
Amadioha is seriously watching u.u dy find pesin wey go tatoo ur name 4 her body.u try wella
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by queensmith: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2012
it means ultimate stupidity and absolute joblessness. But i don't mind if my man tattoos my name on him sha. . . . . . grin grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by JallowBah(f): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2012
queensmith: it means ultimate stupidity and absolute joblessness. But i don't mind if my man tattoos my name on him sha. . . . . . grin grin

1: Very hypocritical of you.
2: I have worked for the last 13 years, even 4-5 years before I started to get tattooes, and mine are very, very visible. I am not stu-pid either.

1 Like

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by JallowBah(f): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Responding to the thread title....no it means you are simple and vapid as hell.

Why would someone tattoo someone name on their body parts and when they are no longer with the person...they got Billy name all over the body while Jack have to stare at it.

Be creative and still honor the guy you are with.

Why? See my response longer up.

I am not simple, and not vapid. People are different, and some people choose tattoes to show the world how they feel and think, others choose different ways.
Oh, how fun the world would be if everyone was the same..

1 Like

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by queensmith: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2012
JallowBah:

1: Very hypocritical of you.
2: I have worked for the last 13 years, even 4-5 years before I started to get tattooes, and mine are very, very visible. I am not stu-pid either.

did you put his name on your thingy majingy? that will be totally awesome!

but joblessness nonetheless, you should have done more hours. . . nonsense :p
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by JallowBah(f): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2012
queensmith:

did you put his name on your thingy majingy? that will be totally awesome!

but joblessness nonetheless, you should have done more hours. . . nonsense :p

Nope, not there. And havent done it yet, will do it in a few monthssmiley

Pffft. I even worked double-shifts every day years in and out. Night, day, evening...and the money went for travelling, and tattoes. Lol.

1 Like

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by dino2006(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2012
Thread kicked into d thrash bin. Wtf! undecided
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by kingsleefolli(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
is not true,even if you write the name on your forehead,bro them go follow you,except you be wowo.is not true,even if you write the name on your forehead,bro them go follow you,except you be wowo.is not true,even if you write the name on your forehead,bro them go follow you,except you be wowo.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Hoodrat(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
I know a friend of mine who was persuaded by his then girlfriend to get a butterfly tattoo on his butt. As stupid as he is he got the tattoo and the girl left him since then it has been very hard for him to find a new girlfriend or hookers for fun,for everyone think he is gay he cant even get in the pool and swim with such downgrading tattoo. The shame of the tatoo still hurts him and always want to war whenever he see the girl. grin grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by mystikal(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
tattoo your ring finger only
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima(f): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
JallowBah:

Why? See my response longer up.

I am not simple, and not vapid. People are different, and some people choose tattoes to show the world how they feel and think, others choose different ways.
Oh, how fun the world would be if everyone was the same..

And was i talking to you

If you dont think you are vapid for putting a name tattoo on your body then you dont need to get defensive. It is my opinion.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
That’s always bad luck everybody that I know that got their lovers named tattooed on them ether broke up or divorced. It is pure stup!d for anyone inking his/her partners name. Be it husband or wife.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by JallowBah(f): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

And was i talking to you

If you dont think you are vapid for putting a name tattoo on your body then you dont need to get defensive. It is my opinion.

I tattoo myself, and my husband name will come. You -are- talking about people like me, if not TO me.
I`m not defensive, I was giving a different view to it. Not all people who look a certain way, or do a certain thing, is exactly the same. Thats like saying all germans are nazis, all the people with mohawk listens to only punk, the people in baggy clothes are loosers who wanna be eminem, etc, etc..

1 Like

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Tinax(f): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
every body with their own..some married women that their husband constantly batter already have permanent tattoos on them...
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Harjorke84: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2012
Tattoo means ntin it reduces d love of a lady 4rm man's hearts
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by NemzySeries(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
Na only tattoo?.......make dem peel deir skin join na....aw many of our parents do dat kind tin?[/color][color=#770077]
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by seunfly: 6:55am On Aug 21, 2012
JallowBah: I my eyes, too many people do it for bullshit-reasons, and without thinking really good about the fact that it will be on your body the rest of your life, unless you pay up to get a cove-up-tattoo, or lasers.

jallow your husband must be a lucky man for having you, i have been following all your post and i can see the way you love him, can do anything for him and how you two are so close even though you are both differ socialy. Girl keep it up and i pray that God will fuel your love for ever.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by JallowBah(f): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2012
seunfly: jallow your husband must be a lucky man for having you, i have been following all your post and i can see the way you love him, can do anything for him and how you two are so close even though you are both differ socialy. Girl keep it up and i pray that God will fuel your love for ever.

Thank you very muchsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.