Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... (30067 Views)

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
Aigbofa:

Can you imagine any right thinking human being doing that while millions of women and children were gradually starving to death?
Where is the love Ojukwu had for his people? It's very clear that he loved power and himself more than anything.

they were charged for "administrative purposes" as arms and security were needed to be bought and paid for to secure the aid agency's staff and personnel. the agencies were more than happy to pay for their "security" against Nigerian forces.

do you know the Nigerian Government poisoned a batch of milk transported thru Nigeria for Biafran starving babies ?

this plus vile, malicious, premeditated bombing of agency's food truck necessitated the request for security from the Biafran government.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01:

they were charged for "administrative purposes" as arms and security were needed to be bought and paid for to secure the aid agency's staff and personnel. the agencies were more than happy to pay for their "security" against Nigerian forces.

do you know the Nigerian Government poisoned a batch of milk transported thru Nigeria for Biafran starving babies ?

this plus vile, malicious, premeditated bombing of agency's food truck necessitated the request for security from the Biafran government.

Administrative purposes? From people who were bringing relief to dying children? And they charged enough to enable them buy arms? Who are you kidding?
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01:

You see why Igbos are regarded as mor0ns.

What was ojukus plan of feeding his populace before going to war?

Why duid he run away after the war came to his doorstep

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
dayokanu:

Have you tried to explain to yourself why the coward bitch fled to Abidjan

dayakanu, did you know Biafran army corp Engineers did set world record at the fastest time airport landing strip could be rebuilt and made functional ?

the Russians did everything they could to destroy the strip,Gowon personally urged them to smitten the strip, every kinds of bomb know and unknow in warfare was used in trying to demolish the strip. Biafran sensing their intention, went to their lab and built a cementing adhesive - which was like silicone but toughness of concrete.

this novel product humiliated the super power. Uli airport was bombarded over 10 times every night for over eight month yet it stood till the end of the war.

at the end of the war the Russians had to send their scientist to peruse the [size=18pt]novel Biafran concrete Teflon product.[/size] a large chunk was flown to russian. while the conquering Nigerian government rather used a bulldozer to crater the strip and made sure every gram molecule of the strip was disposed in the sea.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by ladylucky: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
Abali1:

Dayo, am not saying their response/revenge should be equal... after the July counter coup, the killing continued. Many Igbos were ready to go back to their region... Gowon, Head of State and Katsina the then Governor all assured the Igbos that the killings will stop... Did the killings stop?

My dear, The Genocide was unnecessary.

@ Dayokanu u should really b careful wt u say. Justifying the innocent killing of women n kids is neva right. Should southerners start killing innocent northerrners bcuz of wt abacha or babangida did to their pple? The pogroms where wrong nd spewed From htred of igbos. evry genocide is comitted bcuz pple of a tribe hv or feel wronged by anoda tribe. I hope u also support the fulanis killing the beroms since the berooms drew first blood abi, or u support the genocide in rwanda. I hope u knw the northerners still kill igbos till dis day, we should leave them to continue abi since igbo coup plotters drew first blood. If igbos decide to revenge the war should they also b allowed to wipe out the whole hausa-fulani race if they can?. Wht is wrong is wrong. Do not allow ethnic sentiment becloud ur judgement of wat is gud or evil. Killing a whole ethnic group bcuz of sins of a few is wrong. dis is d problem of Nigeria, as long as its not ur ethnic group killed it doesn't concern u? Why couldn't prominent westtern leaders n middlebeltans come to the aid of the igbos, perhaps d ibos would nt hav felt alienated, instead our leaders stood back while they were killed in thousands n wat resulted was a war. Today it is happening again n pple r being killed no one will stand for wat is right. Dis time the whole south is prey. It is no longer just igbos or minority grps. Dayokanu ppls examine your conscience, u do not hv to like igbo pple, u do not hav to support the war, but to stand n justify a pogrom or a genociide makes u no better than the perpetrators. Pls b fair.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
dayokanu:

You see why Igbos are regarded as mor0ns.

What was ojukus plan of feeding his populace before going to war?

Why duid he run away after the war came to his doorstep

look, this tells u the war was not a premeditated plan. Ojukwu's hand was force by the resolution passed by the eastern house of assembly.

[size=18pt]Ask yourself dayokanu, would it not have been easier for Ojukwu to organize a coup than the war ?[/size]

there were more senior igbo commander at the hem of affair in the armed forces than other tribes.
there were more igbo commanders

[size=18pt]why didn't he simply organised the Biafran personnel in the army and carry out a coup ?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01:

[size=18pt]CYBER -G, THE BIAFRAN FORCE what was sent to SW to LIBERATE your coward nation is like USA forces in gulf war 1 LIBERATING KUWAIT from Saddam Hussein. [/size]

yet what did Ojukwu get - treachery, back -stabbing, barber-seat flip-flopper, cowardice and lazy-fright-stu.p.idity

you're comparing apples with stones (not even oranges). while the SW was never under any kind of need for liberation, your statement appears to have been pulled out from another planet. unlike kuwait, nothing was seized or annexed up till today its like saying the fct of abuja is annexed because goodfluck is the president today. so your point was pulled from where the sun does not shine. but i think you are getting somewhere: how can it be a betrayal of ibos when Awolowo NEVER owed ojukwu anything and he told him clearly to not go to war but Lt. Col. Banjo who was co-opted by ojukwu is not a betrayer? Is it because it served your own cause or ojukus and it was a benefit to you at least temporarily until the complete rout and capitulation of the biafara which started at Ore??

In a nutshell, it is NOT a betrayal when something serves your personal, selfish and temporary purpose but when the same thing does not, it becomes a betrayal even when you were told before hand?
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
cyberG, how old are u , if you dont mind me asking ?

please peruse the previous pages, you will find where i clearly revealed the treachery of banjo and awolowo
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by dayokanu(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01:

dayakanu, did you know Biafran army corp Engineers did set world record at the fastest time airport landing strip could be rebuilt and made functional ?

the Russians did everything they could to destroy the strip,Gowon personally urged them to smitten the strip, every kinds of bomb know and unknow in warfare was used in trying to demolish the strip. Biafran sensing their intention, went to their lab and built a cementing adhesive - which was like silicone but toughness of concrete.

this novel product humiliated the super power. Uli airport was bombarded over 10 times every night for over eight month yet it stood till the end of the war.

at the end of the war the Russians had to send their scientist to peruse the [size=18pt]novel Biafran concrete Teflon product.[/size] a large chunk was flown to russian. while the conquering Nigerian government rather used a bulldozer to crater the strip and made sure every gram molecule of the strip was disposed in the sea.

You are still not making sense. if you had all these excellent airport and facilities why were you defeated, why did you surrender and why the that biatch flee to Abidjan

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by dayokanu(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01:

look, this tells u the war was not a premeditated plan. Ojukwu's hand was force by the resolution passed by the eastern house of assembly.

[size=18pt]Ask yourself dayokanu, would it not have been easier for Ojukwu to organize a coup than the war ?[/size]

there were more senior igbo commander at the hem of affair in the armed forces than other tribes.
there were more igbo commanders

[size=18pt]why didn't he simply organised the Biafran personnel in the army and carry out a coup ?[/size]

So you are telling us Ojuku didnt plan for a war, Yet he went ahead with one

You know what they say about those who fail to plan?

Ojuku must be a mor0n for putting the lives of millions on the line when he didnt have a concrete plan

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by BlackPikiN(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
dayokanu:

The progress made is what makes you cannibals to leave your caves en masse and troop to the SW and North

Every self respecting Igbo man would avoid his hometown like a plague. Thats why despite the suya-ing going on in the North,

You losers still prefer to live there than go back home

You not making anysense!

Show me the progress in your region!

Igbo people die, You jubilate, I con say show me the progress in your region, you begin dey sing same old song.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by BlackPikiN(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
tunnytox:

You're the liar here, the video merely shows some parts of Lagosians 'celebrating' what they think will bring an end to the political mayhem. However, many Igbos living in the north continue a daily humiliation and taunting of northerners, this was the major turning point. The northerners feel insulted and decided to retaliate. This had nothing to do with Yorubas, the only prominent Yoruba leader killed was Akintola and since opinion about him were divided some celebrated his killing while some mourned. But in the case of the North Sadauna was their supreme leader so killing him and leaving other Igbo leaders is nothing but an act if war.

Some parts of Lagosians celebrating?

Wetin I talk wey different?

Are you normal?
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01: cyberG, how old are u , if you dont mind me asking ?

please peruse the previous pages, you will find where i clearly revealed the treachery of banjo and awolowo

when did ojuku reach an agreement with Chief Awolowo such that it amounts to betrayal? what exactly was told to ojuku in person (face to face) by Chief Awolowo on which he hinged a 3 Million human lives bet, on which the entire money in the central bank of SE Nigeria was exhausted and charged the people helping feed the hungry landing fees? According to records, NO such promise / pact was made but the man who gave ojuku's plan a chance, secured an agreement with is not the betrayer while marching an army on his native land but when it became mission impossible, he is a betrayer?

Once common denominator which you are helping other ibos to see is this: if something or someone that belongs to another place can be used by me against himself and his loyalties, it is OKAY and not a betrayer but when the same person wakes up and is unable to complete the foolishness, he becomes your betrayer. Also, when someone (Chief Awolowo) looked out for his people and did not flinch in making the tough and right decisions in the interest of his people after warning you he is a BETRAYER to you to whom he had no direct responsibility but when ojuku who was directly responsible goes out on a limb to bring 3 M+ death and destruction and losses and takes off after people died for his cause it is not betrayal? Hmmmm...see http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/item/321-why-do-igbos-always-go-looking-for-trouble?.html

By the WAY: the russians did not fly any of the aircraft that were involved in the war, check your facts properly. Yes, the planes were russian planes but flown mostly by egyptian, trained Nigerian pilots and mercenaries used by BOTH sides of the war. In fact, it is on record that the mercenaries deliberately refused to bomb the air-strip as they knew and had some kind of comradeship with the pilots that flew aid into biafra. Check this fact VERY well and then OPEN ANOTHER thread if you want to discuss it.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
BlackPikiN:

You not making anysense!

Igbo people die, You jubilate, I con say show me the progress in your region, you begin dey sing same old song.

tell your answer to the topic blackpickin. we can talk about progress later or you look into published nigerian statistics. be a man and don't shy away from this so easily.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
BlackPikiN:

You not making anysense!

Ask your people who troop there daily what progress they see

If there is no progress, Why dont you stay in your caves and stop migrating to the SW

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
SIMPLES.

Biafra couldnt buy arms because they didnt have money.

even when they have the money, Britain and Russian, who controlled the arms making, made it practically impossible to buy arms. the USA was neutral- which favoured Nigeria. tho US did airlift lots of Biafrans to America- that why there are many home grown prosperous Igbos in America today .

Biafrans had to rely on their ingenuity to fight-

invented armoured tanks- tho rudimentary one- they had to stop making the tanks because it used lots of scared material.

a semi-submersible war boat. - this invention sustained the biafran forces at calabar and owerrinta till the end of the war. ( these boats had concrete lining, which were impregnable to the Nigerian bullet, but smitten by Russian MIGs.

The in/famous Ogwunikwe- including the air version that was testing 3 weeks to the end of war at umuahia.

[size=18pt]Biafran couldnt buy arms and couldn't even buy materials to even mass produce their novel inventions[/size]

do you know the first version of Ogwunikwe (1.1) had "David-Goliath" stone for shrapnel ( the biafran scientist had to work out how to fire up Goliath stone to decimate a tank. and it worked.

could you imagine if Biafra had means to materials to mass produce their inventions or may be , just may be they had won the war! i tell you F-22 will be small were Biafran airforce would have been.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Dede1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
CyberG:

It is extremely idiotic of you to mention my father who would have you buried alive in the presence of a 3 M people and there's NOTHING you will do about it! And people say you are a pa? What a useless lying old bald man! Oh and his rank? You will be drooling if you knew and his ADCs bitc.h-slap useless nonentities like you until I tell them either kill him or leave him...LOL. By the way, the weapons we played with were from the guards and yes, idiots like you never had such privileges in your fuc.ked up life.

Didn't want to distract the thread but will not let a nonentity mention my dad with his putrid mouth. Back to topic, I responded to the two posters who did not understand the import of this thread. For you, you are only trying to pretend like you don't know. Read those posts and return here with an appropriate defense. Tell me WHY!?

The above post is a typical crap from drooling Nigerian dingbat. What an idiotic and loudmouthed numbskull that thinks everybody on this forum lives in the same earth hole as you do. From your first post, especially where you claimed to have toyed with 1911, to the above one with your ADC crap, a canteen rat could easily deduce you are a putrid-mouthed fool who do not understand an iota of military parlance. Any toad from a military family will understand the consequences of any dereliction on OPORD.

It is nice to see a jackass such as you flaunt innate ignorance on this forum. I guess laud mouthing is definitely inherent strait found among certain people in Nigeria. I shall not positively contribute to the process that will get dullard such as wiser by providing answers to your silly question.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01: SIMPLES.

Biafra couldnt buy arms because they didnt have money.

even when they have the money, Britain and Russian, who controlled the arms making, made it practically impossible to buy arms. the USA was neutral- which favoured Nigeria. tho US did airlift lots of Biafrans to America- that why there are many home grown prosperous Igbos in America today .

Biafrans had to rely on their ingenuity to fight-

invented armoured tanks- tho rudimentary one- they had to stop making the tanks because it used lots of scared material.

a semi-submersible war boat. - this invention sustained the biafran forces at calabar and owerrinta till the end of the war. ( these boats had concrete lining, which were impregnable to the Nigerian bullet, but smitten by Russian MIGs.

The in/famous Ogwunikwe- including the air version that was testing 3 weeks to the end of war at umuahia.

[size=18pt]Biafran couldnt buy arms and couldn't even buy materials to even mass produce their novel inventions[/size]

do you know the first version of Ogwunikwe (1.1) had "David-Goliath" stone for shrapnel ( the biafran scientist had to work out how to fire up Goliath stone to decimate a tank. and it worked.

could you imagine if Biafra had means to materials to mass produce their inventions or may be , just may be they had won the war! i tell you F-22 will be small were Biafran airforce would have been.

^^ All these brainless tripes filled with Ifs

if my Grandmother had penis she would have been my grandfather

If I was born in America i would have been greater than Obama and bill gates

All that are rubbish. No one told Biafra and the biatch ojuku not to seek alliance and support from other Powers before embarking on a war

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by BlackPikiN(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01: [size=18pt]dayakanu, the problem with you is that you under estimate the sheer biblical strength of the Igbos.[/size]

go and ask any solider who fought the war till the end.

pound for pound - in terms of how many soldiers died- the Biafran military defeated Nigerian forces hands down, despite having a more rudiment weapon. ( Biafran are master tacticians )

Biafran Achilles heel was the kwashoiko which was allien to the masses, it was new and had no know treatment- hence killed a lot of people.
it is estimated that 3m biafrans died in the war, of that 2.7 were children and women.

towards the end of the war Biafrans turned the tide with guerrilla warfare of which small units were dispersed to various FG locations to wittle down the f.u.cktards.

towards the end of the war, biafran suddenly began to have better equipment- this was necessitated from the levy ojukwu charged the Aid /humanitarian agencies.which was subsequently used to buy arms, as well as improvement in the potency of the OGWUNIKWE -mass destroyer

toward the end of the war , Biafran began to win back territories, may be more like displace FG forces at Biafran territories. do you know till the last day of war, fight was still on going at calabar, where the first shot was fired ?

There's a video on youtube where a child soldier from the SW who fought the civil war confessed that the Igbos were a hardnut to crack!

He said out of 100 Nigerian soldiers only 5 or 6 come back home alive.

It's so funny that Nigerian army celebrated the killing of Biafran civillians and they termed it war. lol

The frustration was so high that they(Nigerian army) bombed churches, market squares and schools.
Meanwhile the Biafran soldiers were out there killing them in bulk!
E no go better for those people o.

I will post the video as soon as I find it.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by BlackPikiN(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
dayokanu:

Ask your people who troop there daily what progress they see

If there is no progress, Why dont you stay in your caves and stop migrating to the SW

Why you dey America, Ewu?

They are lots of your brothers( those Ogbomoso ppl) in Imo state esp orlu. Na them dey sell food items for market.

Why you dey so daft?
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Why you dey America, Ewu?

They are lots of your brothers( those Ogbomoso ppl) in Imo state esp orlu. Na them dey sell food items for market.

Why you dey so daft?

I dey America because America better pass my town

Oya why your people full SW?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dede1:

The above post is a typical crap from drooling Nigerian dingbat. What an idiotic and loudmouthed numbskull that thinks everybody on this forum lives in the same earth hole as you do. From your first post, especially where you claimed to have toyed with 1911, to the above one with your ADC crap, a canteen rat could easily deduce you are a putrid-mouthed fool who do not understand an iota of military parlance. Any toad from a military family will understand the consequences of any dereliction on OPORD.

It is nice to see a jackass such as you flaunt innate ignorance on this forum. I guess laud mouthing is definitely inherent strait found among certain people in Nigeria. I shall not positively contribute to the process that will get dullard such as wiser by providing answers to your silly question.

this is why you remain a joke on this forum and an inconsequential in real life. with the way everyone calls you pa, you show no measure of sense to carry yourself with any atom of dignity. but dede, answer this question and tell us how you ate the cake on your plate and still had it on the same plate? no yucky stories or delusionary cake on the plate, I mean the same cake? if you can, then you can proceed to present an answer to the question. and these your internet insults from an old man is ridiculous and unfitting. stop it.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
BlackPikiN:

There's a video on youtube where a child soldier from the SW who fought the civil war confessed that the Igbos were a hardnut to crack!

It's so funny that Nigerian army celebrated the killing of Biafran civillians and they termed it war. lol

The frustration was so high that they(Nigerian army) bombed churches, market squares and schools.

If Biafran soldiers were killing the Nigerian soldiers in bulk, Why was it that the Nigerians didnt surrender, it was the Biafrans that surrendered. Why was it that the Biafra bitchleader fled and not the Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
dayokanu:

I dey America because America better pass my town

Oya why your people full SW?

Dayokanu my friend, Igbos are all over the world - especially developing one providing them with services. SW, i believe is classified as third world, isnt it? so Igbos need to be there to provide services to our black brothers and sisters.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
BlackPikiN:

don't post an irrelevant video here when you can open your own thread. posting such distracts the thread and before you know it, you will see others flood this site with terrible pictures of the war and suffering of millions during the war but hey it's your call. don't complain though because this is how you look for trouble. the war was lost by biafra, Nigeria won the war convincingly, so move on. It's like a student who failed a course and says and I was the one teaching all my friends and I got 9/10 in the first test! hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01:

Dayokanu my friend, Igbos are all over the world - especially developing one providing them with services. SW, i believe is classified as third world, isnt it? so Igbos need to be there to provide services to our black brothers and sisters.

Why cant these Igbos go to the SE and turn it to first world, Why are they trooping to the SW.

Go back to your caves and turn it to Dubai simple

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
dayokanu:

If Biafran soldiers were killing the Nigerian soldiers in bulk, Why was it that the Nigerians didnt surrender, it was the Biafrans that surrendered. Why was it that the Biafra bitchleader fled and not the Nigerian

the war was fought in Biafran territory,

2) the genocidal fear made people run in-land for the fear of massacre from the Aboki-led FG. thereby increasing the strain on resources in the heartland. That was why Biafran food stock was rapidly depleted.

remb, there were more igbos outside igboland than were inside (this was mostly because of the lazy-aboki attitude who wasn't ready to work necessitating the igbos to fill up civil service position all over the country- Igbos at points amounted to close to 80% of the civil service- this was another reason for the envy.

Also, remb Nigeria has more population than Biafra, hence nigeria could afford to lose 7 million/ 30 as against 3 million biafrans/12million.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
dayokanu:

Why cant these Igbos go to the SE and turn it to first world, Why are they trooping to the SW.

Go back to your caves and turn it to Dubai simple

If they go back to east how will they service their market- as in replenish their goods, since the FG has made sure no seaport works in the whole Eastern Nigeria ?

Dayokanu my friend, do u realise if Akwa-ibom completes the seaport at Ibam with their Igbo partners- 30% of igbos in lagos would leave.

all Igbos are asking is a little bit of help from FG- we only need a few billion dollar loan- we will surely pay back , to facilitate the venture.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01:

If they go back to east how will there service their market- as in replenish their goods, since the FG has made sure no seaport works in the whole Eastern Nigeria ?

Dayokanu my friend, do u realise if Akwa-ibom completes the seaport at Ibam with their Igbo partners- 30% of igbos in lagos would leave.

all Igbos are asking is a little bit of help from FG- we only need a few billion dollar loan- we will surely pay back , to facilitate the venture.

respect yourself and stop distracting this thread begging the odechukwu FG to do their job after you voted him in and let him dig a $ 60 B hole which the country will pay later. back to the issue, so you agree clearly the DOUBLE standard and delusional stand of the ibos on their lies against Chief Awolowo. if you disagree and still have more points, post them here and see there are no insults just asking for the text of the promise made to Ojuku by Chief Awolowo about the war. research well and come back with a coherent answer.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Favben(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
What a useless rant by Op, full of sound and fury signifying nothing...I gat better things to do; next!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by tunnytox(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Some parts of Lagosians celebrating?

Wetin I talk wey different?

Are you normal?

Ask youself again if you're normal
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by tunnytox(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
macjive01: [size=18pt]dayakanu, the problem with you is that you under estimate the sheer biblical strength of the Igbos.[/size]

go and ask any solider who fought the war till the end.

pound for pound - in terms of how many soldiers died- the Biafran military defeated Nigerian forces hands down, despite having a more rudiment weapon. ( Biafran are master tacticians )

Biafran Achilles heel was the kwashoiko which was allien to the masses, it was new and had no know treatment- hence killed a lot of people.
it is estimated that 3m biafrans died in the war, of that 2.7 were children and women.

towards the end of the war Biafrans turned the tide with guerrilla warfare of which small units were dispersed to various FG locations to wittle down the f.u.cktards.

towards the end of the war, biafran suddenly began to have better equipment- this was necessitated from the levy ojukwu charged the Aid /humanitarian agencies.which was subsequently used to buy arms, as well as improvement in the potency of the OGWUNIKWE -mass destroyer

toward the end of the war , Biafran began to win back territories, may be more like displace FG forces at Biafran territories. do you know till the last day of war, fight was still on going at calabar, where the first shot was fired ?

what do you mean by Biblical strenght? I hope you're not insinuating that igbos are Jews?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" / Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ / Pro-Wike Lawmakers Relocate To Rivers Assembly Quarters, Pass 2 Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.