Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... (30071 Views)

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by sucre2(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2012
Ojuwu was a greedy and a selfish man, He has no feelings for the Igbo people and it was his greed that led to the Civil war after all if Gowon had renounced his post as the Head of State the war would not have broke out.
OP..Read WHY WE STRUCK by Ademoyega Adewale..
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by MrEverest(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2012
Madawaki01: Don't know why either,but in d peak of d battle,he was killed by ojukwu for selfish reasons,they said he called his army the liberation instead of the biafran army,does this concern ojukwu?what he wanted was the sovereign state of biafra and banjo was fighting d nigerian army,but he wanted people to say the biafran army conquered the mid west,i think he wanted d whole of nigeria(to b the president)and not only biafra,when he knows dat he didn't hav experienced officers in his army,why didn't he wait for a little time before plunging into a war,maybe he thinks a war is a childs play,he only led his pple into misfortune and igbos are licking that wound till today
Banjo was a tragedy on Biafra, one of the biggest mistake Ojukwu made was to appoint Col Banjo, at the last minute to, spearhead the western invasion instead of Maj Nwawo, hope am right, who was initialy in command. Though i understand the sentiment, which was to appeal to the Yorubas, that Biafra was not coming to destroy them but to capture Lagos and force Nigeria to renounce the war but Banjo had ulterior motive, he decided to pacify Nigeria at the expense of Biafra, since he was a fugitive. He captured Midwest, invaded Western Nigeria but stopped @ Ore while trying to communicate with Lagos! What a disaster, Ojukwu was stupified, Nigeria recovered and forced them into total retreat. A missed opportunity that was and another Yoruba betrayal!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by bayulll01(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2012
no wonder nigeria is going to the poo!the igbo are the most clueless,sencsless people on earth,most of you dont knw the history of civil war and some eediot wil jump on nl saying rubbish,you cald the yoruba cowards,read at the first coup in the 1963 igbo ploted the coup lot of yoruba were kild including Ahamadu bello brigadier ademulegun conel sodeinde kur mohammmed were all killd in kaduna even the prime minister tafawa balewa was kild,the igbo stage the coup that was thd first coup u killd a yoruba man becos of your greedines for power,should be incase you dont knw ojukwu never believ in one nigeria but wanted to rule nigeria he started a imported weapon wayback from 1964 before the war eventually broke out,he started seizing federal government in enugu,my advice to you igbo is pls read the soldiers accounts on civil war and stop hating the yorubas,we are always superior to you!!!will be back on banjo
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2012
Mr Everest: Banjo was a tragedy on Biafra, one of the biggest mistake Ojukwu made was to appoint Col Banjo, at the last minute to, spearhead the western invasion instead of Maj Nwawo, hope am right, who was initialy in command. Though i understand the sentiment, which was to appeal to the Yorubas, that Biafra was not coming to destroy them but to capture Lagos and force Nigeria to renounce the war but Banjo had ulterior motive, he decided to pacify Nigeria at the expense of Biafra, since he was a fugitive. He captured Midwest, invaded Western Nigeria but stopped @ Ore while trying to communicate with Lagos! What a disaster, Ojukwu was stupified, Nigeria recovered and forced them into total retreat. A missed opportunity that was and another Yoruba betrayal!

Good you weighed-in but you missed the mark. Banjo had an agreement with ojukwu, for some reasons he didn't miss the mark, so he betrayed ojukwu.

Now, Chief Awolowo NEVER had any agreement with ojukwu and in fact gave him a contrary advice earlier, how is it betrayal when he protected his people? Does it mean only ibos are always betrayed, and they must have it both ways? To whom was the loyalty of Chief Awolowo, was it to his people and country or BIAFRA? Give us an answer.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Madawaki01(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2012
mai gaskiya: atimes wen i se pepl lyk u coment on ds thread i wondr d level of edu u had.ask ur history teacher 2 tel u wic tribe dorminatd d army b4 d war.wic tribe hs d most wel triand combat oficers b4 d war nd ws evidncd in d batle field.4 those dat care 2 knw abot d faith of banjo.maybe lok 4 pepl dat fougt d war nt ur fada dat ws takng shai at d confort of hs home clingng 2hs radio nd also nt soldges dat re cooks bt d combat soges u wil kmw wat transperd btwn banjo ifeguna nd gen ojukwu
wat transpired btw dem?u said nothing but only criticises, dat means u know nothing about,i hate pple like u,go ask ur fada(d civil veteran)about it b4 coming here to make idiotic comments
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by OdunetLbs: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2012
Nigerians are very beautiful people when you actually meet them on the street.
E.g the trustworthy Hausa people, the diligent and hardworking igbo people, the friendly and jovial south-south people, the welcoming and homely yoruba people, and the generally nice and caring people of the middle belt.

These are generally seen in these people (please prove me wrong)

Together we are NIGERIANS, and we shall never divide.

Nigeria, land of our father and the home of our mother...happy sunday all

NYSC ANTHEM:
*Right hand on ur chest pls*
Youths obey the clarion call
Let us lift our nation high
Under the sun or in the rain
With dedication and selflessness
Nigeria's ours, Nigeria we serve...

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by macjive01: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2012
macjive01:

dayakanu, did you know Biafran army corp Engineers did set world record at the fastest time airport landing strip could be rebuilt and made functional ?

the Russians did everything they could to destroy the strip,Gowon personally urged them to smitten the strip, every kinds of bomb know and unknow in warfare was used in trying to demolish the strip. Biafran sensing their intention, went to their lab and built a cementing adhesive - which was like silicone but toughness of concrete.

this novel product humiliated the super power. Uli airport was bombarded over 10 times every night for over eight month yet it stood till the end of the war.

at the end of the war the Russians had to send their scientist to peruse the [size=18pt]novel Biafran concrete Teflon product.[/size] a large chunk was flown to russian. while the conquering Nigerian government rather used a bulldozer to crater the strip and made sure every gram molecule of the strip was disposed in the sea.

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by greaterlove(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2012
Sometimes when I read comments and posts on nairaland I am moved to tears, the hatred between the ethnic groups in nigeria is so deep that I wonder if nigeria will ever survive it. We should all be ashamed of ourselves, what is the difference between us the so called educated and boko haram? Atleast boko haram member are bold enough to make their war public but we hide in our houses and wage war on the internet. Take it or leave it we deserve the condition our so called beloved country is in, if we the youth can exhibit this kind of hatred what do u think will be going on in the national assembly? I wonder how the sovereign national conference members will reach an agreement to move this country forward when they are already divided along ethnic lines. @op if you are really interested in getting to the root of this matter nairaland is not the best place to go, there a soldiers and civilians who served under colonel banjo, ojukwu and gowon still alive, go interview them, there were foreigners both western and africans who covered the war and they published books on it,read books on the war, take note from publications made then ( my dad library had some of the newspapers publication then and I know some people still have them) then come up with concrete facts and not speculations. Our grandfathers and fathers( hausa, fulani,igbo,yoruba,ijaw,bini,igala,idoma etc) made mistakes by their hatred for one another, we shouldn't allow that hatred to pass on to our children if we really want them to live in a better nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by MrEverest(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2012
CyberG:

Good you weighed-in but you missed the mark. Banjo had an agreement with ojukwu, for some reasons he didn't miss the mark, so he betrayed ojukwu.

Now, Chief Awolowo NEVER had any agreement with ojukwu and in fact gave him a contrary advice earlier, how is it betrayal when he protected his people? Does it mean only ibos are always betrayed, and they must have it both ways? To whom was the loyalty of Chief Awolowo, was it to his people and country or BIAFRA? Give us an answer.
Yes Awolowo betrayed Igbos( though i dont blame him because man is a selfish animal and he wanted to protect the interest of his ppl) for the following reasons
1.Before the war, he said that if Biafra goes, he would declare Oduduwa rep but when Biafra secceded, he faltered and balked on that agreement.
2. During the war, he formulated a policy of starvation as the minister of finance and said that starvation is a weopon of warfare! Biafra was blockaded and millions died.
3. After the war, as the minister of finance, he formulated another policy of pauperization by giving a few pounds to Igbos, irrespective of the millions or billions he/she had ab initio. Soon this was followed by indignisation decree, whereby multinational corp were privatised and Igbos that controlled the economy ab initio were turned to spectators while Yorubas bought over the economy, this is the reason why Yorubas constitute the bulk of company executives in Nigeria till today, though Igbos are gradually coming on board again. Now you know why Igbos insist that Awolowo betrayed them.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by greaterlove(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2012
Odunet Lbs: Nigerians are very beautiful people when you actually meet them on the street.
E.g the trustworthy Hausa people, the diligent and hardworking igbo people, the friendly and jovial south-south people, the welcoming and homely yoruba people, and the generally nice and caring people of the middle belt.

NYSC ANTHEM:
Thank you a million times over, thank God we still have people like you in nigeria, and God will bless you, you will walk and not stumble, for a man who hates his brother is blind but you who have chosen to love your brother has seen the light.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nazcoj(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2012
This is TRIBAL MOTIVATED, i advice we think through any thread we bring on Nairal, its appalling coming here to see controversial threads like dis very one, u r tryn to fuel a fire u might nt be able to quench, u end up heating up d anger amongs dis tribes, hw do u think an Igbo wil percieve dis thread, firstly, NAIRALAND belongs to a YORUBA, d thread is frm a YORUBA, u youths shld be seen as d future of a UNITED nigeria because we tend to understand each oda more and nt catalysts, i implore u to be a gud ambassador of PEACE rather than one of CONTROVERSY and DIVISION. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Tittos: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2012
First of all,its Igbo not ibo.secondly do google or make some researches before asking questions.unless you are just seeking cheap popularity..thirdly colonel Banjo never betrayed the Yorubas..infact he was fighting for yoruba's liberation using Biafra armyso,how is that a betrayal to yorubas..the igbos felt betrayed because they thought they were both on the same page with yorubas to secede from Nigeria and liberate the yorubas as agreed with Banjo.remember Awolowo was always shouting liberation and true Federalism but when Awolowo got a Federal appointment he changed tune..that's betrayal.fourth Ojukwu killed Banjo because he started snitching on the Biafran army..

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by sammytobby18: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2012
Arsenal start new season as they were held to a goalless draw,will gunners ever win a cup this season ? Liverpool also start on a bad note i just downloaded the match highlight at www.teamsheadtohead..com guys download yours it hot
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by asha80(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2012
gbadexy: My take on these e-bashing is that ibos generally are fond of irritating and insulting people first and they act as if you are attacking them unfairly if you respond.
I know for certain that the reason most yorubas here are quick to jump on a thread that portrays ibos in bad light is to get back at them for their initial insults.
Its the way you people are. Some said an hausa man called yorubas cowards in many words and instead of the yorubas to address him , they were facing the ibos, I really wonder at this kind of logic. The ibos jumped on the thread and started calling yorubas cowards and insulting them that hausas have conquered them, when the yorubas responded to those ibos insulting them, they would say why didn't you face the hausa man that called you a coward, why face ibo and bring them into it, selectively forgetting that they started the insults.
Just yesterday when two teenagers were killed in enugu, the yorubas had to retaliate because when those fulanis also killed some people in lagos, instead of the ibos to say evil is evil, they quickly turned it into yorubas are cowards and it can't happen in their land. Small wonder yorubas too retaliated yesterday.
If you know you can't take insults, stop dishing it out to others first.
Just as you people called hausas cowards and were taunting them in their land during 1967 , so you are still continuing in yorubaland. Just as your taunts provoked and push the northerners to slaughter your people back then, similar would still happen in southwest one sure day and that would silence you forever like the hausas. Only you will start crying pogrom forgetting you pushed the people to their endurance limit.
i am sure you were not here when nairaland started in 2005 to 2007 you would have known that it is yorubas that started it with their sly talks.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Ninilowo(m): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2012
Banjo was killed as a result of common propaganda during the war and what was it? Saboteur. Once any officer was wanted dead, just tag him a saboteur and within some hours he would be courtmarshalled and executed. Banjo did not deliberately asked his troops to pin down at ore but he met a very stiff resistance from troops from ibadan, elements of federal troops operating along that axis and ruthless troops coming from Lagos armed with tanks,heavy artillery and mortal shells purposely sent to halt his advance. I will alo like to let us know that Nseogwu was also executed for the same reason as Banjo. It was very unfortunate for Banjo to have fought along that axis and also to fall victim of saboteurism. For more on this issue kindly get a copy of "Nigeria Revolution and Biafra War" authored by Alexsander Madiebo.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by greaterlove(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2012
Nazcoj: This is TRIBAL MOTIVATED, i advice we think through any thread we bring on Nairal, its appalling coming here to see controversial threads like dis very one, u r tryn to fuel a fire u might nt be able to quench, u end up heating up d anger amongs dis tribes, hw do u think an Igbo wil percieve dis thread, firstly, NAIRALAND belongs to a YORUBA, d thread is frm a YORUBA, u youths shld be seen as d future of a UNITED nigeria because we tend to understand each oda more and nt catalysts, i implore u to be a gud ambassador of PEACE rather than one of CONTROVERSY and DIVISION. Thank you
Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by tunnytox(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2012
Mr Everest: Yes Awolowo betrayed Igbos( though i dont blame him because man is a selfish animal and he wanted to protect the interest of his ppl) for the following reasons
1.Before the war, he said that if Biafra goes, he would declare Oduduwa rep but when Biafra secceded, he faltered and balked on that agreement.
2. During the war, he formulated a policy of starvation as the minister of finance and said that starvation is a weopon of warfare! Biafra was blockaded and millions died.
3. After the war, as the minister of finance, he formulated another policy of pauperization by giving a few pounds to Igbos, irrespective of the millions or billions he/she had ab initio. Soon this was followed by indignisation decree, whereby multinational corp were privatised and Igbos that controlled the economy ab initio were turned to spectators while Yorubas bought over the economy, this is the reason why Yorubas constitute the bulk of company executives in Nigeria till today, though Igbos are gradually coming on board again. Now you know why Igbos insist that Awolowo betrayed them.

100% gabbage
1. Biafra had an army and weapons to fight their war while Yoruba had no army
- Majority of the Nigerian army personel stationed in Yorubaland are northerners
- Awolowo was a civillian while ojukwu was a soldier
So if you're in Awolowo's shoes you'll go ahead and declare a war you can't win?

2. Do you fckking expect you enemies to feed you so that you can have more energy to fight them? what planet did you dropped from? If you don't know what war is about its better you stop running your mouth.
3. Lies, blame Gowon for whatever economy policies formulated and not Awolowo as Gowon was the head of state.

You know what? you guys should direct your frustration to someone else and if you don't know who to blame again you can as well blame or fcck yourselves

Absolute nonsense! you talk as if your lives revolve round Awolowo, get it into your fccking skulls Awolowo's priority is for Yorubas alone! you have to take your own destiny into your own hands and stand on your two feet rather than crying like babies.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Ninilowo(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2012
sammytobby18: Arsenal start new season as they were held to a goalless draw,will gunners ever win a cup this season ? Liverpool also start on a bad note i just downloaded the match highlight at www.teamsheadtohead..com guys download yours it hot
grin
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Youngzedd(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2012
One_Naira: Any Igbo that falls for this thread will forever be an 1diot. Let me come back in few hours and I see one reply from any Igbo, an advice to that any Igbo, na only you go carry the headache of this tribalistic OP that have long been looking for attention by yourself. Shikena!!!

Hmm, everybody wants to talk.

Ok now, Igbos are waiting......
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by MrEverest(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2012
sucre!!:
Ojuwu was a greedy and a selfish man, He has no feelings for the Igbo people and it was his greed that led to the Civil war after all if Gowon had renounced his post as the Head of State the war would not have broke out.
OP..Read WHY WE STRUCK by Ademoyega Adewale..
Are you a kid? Even if you are, it does not give you the right to ignorance because we live in an information age. That sh!t you wrote was fabricated by mischeif makers!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by bayulll01(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2012
Odunet Lbs: Nigerians are very beautiful people when you actually meet them on the street.

NYSC ANTHEM:
odunet i see u,epe guy dnt bother to ask who i be!!
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2012
Mr Everest: Yes Awolowo betrayed Igbos( though i dont blame him because man is a selfish animal and he wanted to protect the interest of his ppl) for the following reasons

Everest, it's good you made your contribution but I will digress quickly to address your comments and I will supply some links. Others can provide more:

1. Your first point is absolute falsity. He gave a speech in Ibadan, addressing the "Western leaders of thought" on May 1, 1967, how does that constitute an agreement with ojukwu? I won't make this long but here are links that explain what you apparently heard from other ibo people on the internet which is absolutely false!
a) http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/obafemi-awolowo-archives/speech-by-chief-obafemi-awolowo-to-western-leaders-of-thought-in-ibadan-1-may-1967.html
b) https://www.nairaland.com/900483/awolowos-biafra-speech-explained

2, 3: Again, you have no idea what you are talking about except tired propaganda of Goebellian proportions, peddled by ibos to obfuscate truth and derail a generation of young Nigerians like you. Some master historians are on this site and might even recommend a better book to give you an insight: Read The Brothers' War: Biafra and Nigeria by John De St. Jorre

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Youngzedd(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2012
No ethnic group should disengage themselves in the issue of succession because if war erupt everybody will be affect, this is not 1960s where they fight with cutlass, be it Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo will be affect, just a drop of bomb in Kaduna refiney will blast till 10 gud years, just a missile will destroy so many things, bear it in mind that the weapon used in civil war is no more the weapon that will be used this time around.

So my brothers and sisters lets us stop all this arguements and focus on how to tackle this issue without violence, if the Igbos wants to exceed let them be, becos waging them will cause a great harm that will never be forgotten till the next million years to come, so no group should fold their hands and say it doesn't concern us, remember just a single weapon is able to clear one tribe in Nigeria, who know which tribe it will be.

Let us handle this in peaceful way and avoid violence.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by chukxy44(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2012
It is obvious dat dis post is designed to spark off tribal sentiments. Is the post a question or what? Those it truly require an answer and how does d answer affect our way of thinking and relationship with other tribes. Certainly this is a very tribalistic post and shud be treated as such. Rest to all the dead soldiers who atlest fought for course. What right does a shameless and coward filled generation like ours have to question d acts and actions of the civil war. Till we get over d war we will always continue to be @ war. For now let's focus on d war @ hand, the war against poverty and corruption which tribal sentiments has enriched us with.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by coolestkc: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2012
"Ibo" and "Igbo" is not interchangeable. "Ibo" refers to the tribe, while "Igbo" is the language they speak FYI
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by ikennahill: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2012
YORUBAS CAN BETRAY ANYBODY AT ANYTIME AND THEY HAVE NAME FOR IT.ONLY A FOOL LEAVES HIS ENEMY TO TEACH HIS CHILDREN.IGNORE THE FOOL THAT POSTED THIS THREAD,INWADLY HE WANA BE IBO MAN.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by asha80(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2012
coolestkc: "Ibo" and "Igbo" is not interchangeable. "Ibo" refers to the tribe, while "Igbo" is the language they speak FYI
my friend quit the ignorance.if you speak the language pronounce it and tell me whether it is 'gb' or 'b' you hear.stop the colomentality.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by rusher14: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2012
A war was fought and a war was won/lost end of.
Looking back to history is good 'cause it can guide in future conducts and dealings. Ne'ertheless why heat the polity? What's done is done. Many igbos, yorubas, hausas, and other ethnic groups have forged relationships since the end of the war.
There will always be those bigotted and uninformed who cannot stand people living together in peace.
On the other hand ethnic groups do not have to live together if there can be no synergy, mutual benefit or indeed if they just cannot get along.
Nigeria has been a nation since amalgamation but it doesn't have to be.
There is much to gain if we could live in unity but if that isn't possible there's nothing wrong in parting our various ways.
The essence of life is to live and to live requires willpower at least if you are human.
Let's stop this nonsense of measuring balls.
Nations are selling us everything from underwears to mobile phones to cars to shamefully things as simple as screws while we are hyperventilating.
Let's try to make our immediate society function if we can the entire society would.
If that's too much to ask perhaps we should end this union and even more tragic perhaps we don't even deserve to live.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2012
ikennahill: YORUBAS CAN BETRAY ANYBODY AT ANYTIME AND THEY HAVE NAME FOR IT.ONLY A FOOL LEAVES HIS ENEMY TO TEACH HIS CHILDREN.IGNORE THE FOOL THAT POSTED THIS THREAD,INWADLY HE WANA BE IBO MAN.

Na wah for you ooo...is that all you've got upstairs? Present your strong arguments and stop resorting to cheap victim-mentality. You are the one being a lazy coward otherwise, account for your education by any incisive analysis based on facts.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by CyberG: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2012
asha 80: my friend quit the ignorance.if you speak the language pronounce it and tell me whether it is 'gb' or 'b' you hear.stop the colomentality.

Madam / oga, you're just being so pedantic about all these semantics of names. Why not pitch in honourably with facts? This might be your only chance to participate in setting the records straight.
Re: Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2012
ikennahill: YORUBAS CAN BETRAY ANYBODY AT ANYTIME AND THEY HAVE NAME FOR IT.ONLY A FOOL LEAVES HIS ENEMY TO TEACH HIS CHILDREN.IGNORE THE FOOL THAT POSTED THIS THREAD,INWADLY HE WANA BE IBO MAN.

Igbos will do anything to make money and call it business, be it murder, armed robbery, drugs, cannibalism and ritualism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.