Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Silly Things You've done For Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You've done For Love (18751 Views)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2012
Booty4me: we don hear u na.. Y re postin
lolz!dah waz an error•buh yhu didn't av to attack me like that nau•ano be notice me
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by talktrue1(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2012
was going to my gf house at late at night and police caught me and asked where i was going to, I told them my brother was dying and am rushing to call a doctor. they believed and allowed me to go

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Caracta(f): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2012
Ms.AfroZest:
Pretended to be having a seizure so the police won't arrest him, cause his papers where expired and we had no money to settle. Was rolling in the mud like an ogbanje. He still left me for another wh*ore
angry angry
*Faints*

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by cyril83(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Mine is a whole list of unimaginable things that I can't even say out!buh in all I think its worth doing the unimaginable for someone you love.
must you say it 100 times...smh
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by joanpinkie(f): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2012
i actuall loved dis guy so much dat i waz/d one footin some of his bills till he graduate , n i nva notice dat he nva gav me anytin for d four yrs we were tgda, now we are not 2gda.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by nekaa(f): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2012
Lwtmb na wa for u......
sexkillz: He left you for "another" whorè?

Does that mean you are also one?
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by MsAfroZest(f): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2012
sexkillz: He left you for "another" whorè?

Does that mean you are also one?

You really want to find out Prof. Sex killz??

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2012
cyril83: must you say it 100 times...smh
is that why you are crying?oya sowi•tot I explained it was an error and yhu didn't av to shake your head•i know already yhu have a curve1

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Morgan1092(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
sexkillz: Why didn't you use pepper to make it more real? undecided Mtsheew.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by slimyem: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
Ms.AfroZest:
Pretended to be having a seizure so the police won't arrest him, cause his papers where expired and we had no money to settle. Was rolling in the mud like an ogbanje. He still left me for another wh*ore
angry angry
Dang!!!!
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Emmy9ite(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
cyril83: must you say it 100 times...smh
cant u see itz a mistake? We have noticed you,you may now log out!
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Morgan1092(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
sexkillz: Why didn't you use pepper to make it more real? undecided Mtsheew.
LMAO! Why u wickd like dis na?
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by slimyem: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
joanpinkie: i actuall loved dis guy so much dat i waz/d one footin some of his bills till he graduate , n i nva notice dat he nva gav me anytin for d four yrs we were tgda, now we are not 2gda.
e yah...
Sh1t happens!!
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by spothot: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
Ms.AfroZest:
angry angry
LWKMD
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
While in school, I sacrificed ma school fees for love, hmmm it wasn't funny sha.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: cant u see itz a mistake? We have noticed you,you may now log out!
lolz!I wonder oooo.buh on a serious note,emmy why are you following me about?
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Smallville4live(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: She said she needed a brazilian hair,i had to sell our telivision to buy it for her! grin grin

selling you TV set to buy her artificial hair, your name must be silly.

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Smallville4live(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: She said she needed a brazilian hair,i had to sell our telivision to buy it for her! grin grin

selling you TV set to buy her artificial hair, your name must be silly. Please pardon my words if I might have offended you with it.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Super1759: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mehn, av been the foolishest. "To makeup one of our misunderstanding,the penalty was that I will kneel down at a junction and plea for forgiveness" you need to c me kneeling and clinching my hands as if am praying,while she stand,hands in akimbo watching me. Kai!!! I don suffer for this life. Well I got what I wanted and she is gone. Love gbakwa oku

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by hardbody: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
ajanaku2:

...just wondering why a secondary school student should have a Fiance!

She is a northern almajiri girl. the only surprise is she has not been married off a lot earlier.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by MariaGoretti: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: While in school, I sacrificed ma school fees for love, hmmm it wasn't funny sha.
and is she still wif u or has she 'moved on' ?

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by sizzlers(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
almost took a bullet from a policeman around 11pm cus i wanted to withdraw from an ATM, the police tagged me a criminal. It's nt funny, it was terrible dat nght but my hapiness was dat she was there to witness it all.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Emmy9ite(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
pearl~hapi:
lolz!I wonder oooo.buh on a serious note,emmy why are you following me about?
itz my duty to protect you dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: While in school, I sacrificed ma school fees for love, hmmm it wasn't funny sha.

The shawty dump you ni? tongue
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by hardbody: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
My eyes are too open and brain over sharp, i do nothing silly in the name of love oooo. if i would never have done it otherwise, i simply would not do it now. imagine people oo, kneeling down on the road? spending my school fees? selling television for brazillian hair? unto wetin? Abegi.......SMH
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by elimokhai(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
AJJ: We wanted to travel and i had
T.fare, he didnt. I gave mine 2 him; i had 2 borrow money from someone (not enough) trekked halfway.

This is true love
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: itz my duty to protect you dear. smiley
awwww!now I feel like a 9year old•u can flatter sha
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Emmy9ite(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
Smallville4live:

selling you TV set to buy her artificial hair, your name must be silly. Please pardon my words if I might have offended you with it.
itz nairaland,you are free to call me silly grin grin
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by cyril83(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: cant u see itz a mistake? We have noticed you,you may now log out!
mhoron,pearl secret admirer...no wonder you sold ur TV set for jst brazilian hair...I guess you sell ur house for pearl school fees this time arnd.....ODE

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
hardbody: My eyes are too open and brain over sharp, i do nothing silly in the name of love oooo. if i would never have done it otherwise, i simply would not do it now. imagine people oo, kneeling down on the road? spending my school fees? selling television for brazillian hair? unto wetin? Abegi.......SMH
ndi main market•dem get sense die
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
cyril83: mhoron,pearl secret admirer...no wonder you sold ur TV set for jst brazilian hair...I guess you sell ur house for pearl school fees this time arnd.....ODE
hahahah•oya stop abusing my emmy before I lash out on yhu!yhu owe us an apology and we are waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Official Imo State S*x Connect Whatsapp Group / Secondary School Students Caught In The Act [pics] / Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.