Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Silly Things You've done For Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You've done For Love (18760 Views)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: She said she needed a brazilian hair,i had to sell our telivision to buy it for her! grin grin
First hand LIE choi broooosss
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by eyenCalabar(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
Chatting from 10pm to 1am on bb and sleeping till 8am.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
Catching a grenade for her but my spirit dey try tell her how much i luv her but she no dey hear. grin grin
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: who says i dont mean all i say? Am sinking in love wid you!
I wish I know wat to tell yhu•
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Emmy9ite(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
I also slapped a military man for my girl,what happened after that cud not be explained by 3 doctors.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Emmy9ite(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
pearl~hapi:
I wish I know wat to tell yhu•
speechless,speechless,thats how i make you feel!
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by bechi2(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: I also slapped a military man for my girl,what happened after that cud not be explained by 3 doctors.
Ao u go slap milltary man for a gal,wat if u are beaten to death. The love u get no dey think ni.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Super1759: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
elimokhai:

Sounds like an hobson choice, common sense nor common for your village. U be real MUGU, I spit on your face for doing that
well, you can say that again, but am nt that stupid. Atimes u have to stoop low to conquer. You should have known that which made and ibo correct boy to act like that is serios. I didn regret it shaa,she regreted it
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: I also slapped a military man for my girl,what happened after that cud not be explained by 3 doctors.
Stop acidtalking. . .
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by hardbody: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
pearl~hapi:
ndi main market•dem get sense die

Omoge no try ooo. Tell them say our eye don tear, tell them say our eye don open. In short our Mumu don do. My people have a saying which runs thus....ana emere nwanyi, ona emere onye di ya nma......meaning while you are extending favours to a lady, she is extending her own favours to whomsoever she likes......

I rest my case.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by obinnankumeh(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
Except if u are not genuinely in love!!!!! with that person but if u are,u would go an extra mile to do or prove it.I danced to an old school hiphop rap music;by doing the old school breakdance n the "public enermy group",sliding for my fiancee.She laughed so hard but I was happy;that I made her laugh even making a fool,of myself lols

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by blessed4ril(f): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Ms.AfroZest:
Pretended to be having a seizure so the police won't arrest him, cause his papers where expired and we had no money to settle. Was rolling in the mud like an ogbanje. He still left me for another wh*ore
angry angry
Eeyaaa! Sori luv! Someone beta wil come 4u ok!!!
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Joeblis(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
slimyem: this is a joke...right??
even if na mad man
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: speechless,speechless,thats how i make you feel!
hahaha•emmy plz just go•ya just a clown
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by MariaGoretti: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
obinna nkumeh: Except if u are not genuinely in love!!!!! with that person but if u are,u would go an extra mile to do or prove it.I danced to an old school hiphop rap music;by doing the old school breakdance n the "public enermy group",sliding for my fiancee.She laughed so hard but I was happy;that I made her laugh even making a fool,of myself lols
i tink 'extra miles' involves doin mur sensible tings n nt rollin in d mud or spendin school fees.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
blessed4ril: Eeyaaa! Sori luv! Someone beta wil come 4u ok!!!
a human being just talked!gbam
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Emmy9ite(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
sexkillz: Stop acidtalking. . .
yess boss cheesy
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by cheesome(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
drawin a tatoo of ha name
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
cheesome: drawin a tatoo of ha name
not enof•use razor blades to draw her face on your chest nd palms then I shall know u meant bussiness
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by ORAFA(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
I bought suya 1500, a bottle of Carlo and all I ate was onions and cabbage and I drank pure water. Just to prove a silly point. Most painfully was dat we sat on the same table. Babes una no dey try o, make una read Isaiah4:1.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
ORAFA: I bought suya 1500, a bottle of Carlo and all I ate was onions and cabbage and I drank pure water. Just to prove a silly point. Most painfully was dat we sat on the same table. Babes una no dey try o, make una read Isaiah4:1.
Ope o...i get hope
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
blink182: Are you Nigerian. I am asking because Nigerian girls na Agbakara. teeth no de enter them
I b naija na!
@ don blacky; bless u too.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
Pretending 2 cut my flesh wt knife. Jst 2 convince her dat I m real. 'e remain small make blood dey come out'. Na acting sha!
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by gidjah(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
Had to give a month pay to her, n neva had anything for dat month, though left her still sha
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Jaykizz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
I avnt don any silly thing 4 luv dat I kan rememba... undecided Bt 4 nyashin, I don do wel wel grin grin
I wld climb ma neighbours fence (4rm d bak so dat I dnt get caught n I dnt want any1 seein me dat I entad dia aus coz me no say na police go kom arrest me coz her parents strict die! grin) n go ahead to F..U.CK d gal in her house n wen I here d sound of dia gate, I'l run tru d bak door n climb away to ma own aus grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by yesboss20(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hah, where do I start from??
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by MariaGoretti: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
yesboss20: Hah, where do I start from??
go get ur map.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by mamiel: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
@AJJ, that's so sweet. Reminds me of what Jesus Christ did for me, all Nairalanders and the entire ppl in the world....dieing in our stead so we could live for ever.

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Chokolee(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
Jaykizz: I avnt don any silly thing 4 luv dat I kan rememba... undecided Bt 4 nyashin, I don do wel wel grin grin
I wld climb ma neighbours fence (4rm d bak so dat I dnt get caught n I dnt want any1 seein me dat I entad dia aus coz me no say na police go kom arrest me coz her parents strict die! grin) n go ahead to F..U.CK d gal in her house n wen I here d sound of dia gate, I'l run tru d bak door n climb away to ma own aus grin grin grin grin grin
This is serious!!!
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by deeplow: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
Didn't sleep all nyt cos she had a terrible menstrual pain.woke up n Walked for over 40minutes to buy felvin for her(cabs were not available).from my quarters to the school clinic.still cooked for her when I got back.she still remembers that day...
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by dramenda(f): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
On our way to yankee after like 8hr stop over she decided she needed more space I have to vacate my seat for her,so I stand from europe to canada,noy until we get to ontario she called me to come n sit.its not funny that day o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / Secondary School Students Caught In The Act [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.