Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Silly Things You've done For Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You've done For Love (18750 Views)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by blackbeau1(f): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
Missing my exams for him when he was busy kissing someone else.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by elimokhai(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
faking tears for your fiance is a silly act, same way you will fake orgasm pretending you actually experienced one just to make him feel like a superman
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
HNosegbe:

The shawty dump you ni? tongue
Nope!
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
i gave a girl my chair to sit on....and stood for almost 5 hours...My leg comot smoke that day..i no even see leg trek go house

6 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by MariaGoretti: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
black_beau: Missing my exams for him when he was busy kissing someone else.
buhahahahahahhahhahahahaha
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Emmy9ite(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
pearl~hapi:
awwww!now I feel like a 9year old•u can flatter sha
itz the truth,i cant watch nairalanderz take advantage of you.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: itz the truth,i cant watch nairalanderz take advantage of you.
oooohk dokie•it haz do
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by elimokhai(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
Super1759: Mehn, av been the foolishest. "To makeup one of our misunderstanding,the penalty was that I will kneel down at a junction and plea for forgiveness" you need to c me kneeling and clinching my hands as if am praying,while she stand,hands in akimbo watching me. Kai!!! I don suffer for this life. Well I got what I wanted and she is gone. Love gbakwa oku

Sounds like an hobson choice, common sense nor common for your village. U be real MUGU, I spit on your face for doing that
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Emmy9ite(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
Last thing i will do!!!!! grin grin
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by ifyalways(f): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Clemzy16(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
It was during holiday in secondary school. Me and my peeps went to school to read, cus we were preparing for our s.s.c.e. Then they gave me #150 to buy three meat-pie each. When i got to the store, it was a pretty girl that attended to me.. Can't belive she actually gave me the meat-pie of 20Naira. It was so small, i couldn't tell her that i'm no more buying cus of her elegant beauty. I had to leave there with shame and when i gave the pie to my friends, they were like.. Come Let's go and meet the girl. I was so confused and started begging them.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Esthersmall: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: She said she needed a brazilian hair,i had to sell our telivision to buy it for her! grin grin
grin
Emmy9ite: She said she needed a brazilian hair,i had to sell our telivision to buy it for her! grin grin
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by cyril83(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: itz the truth,i cant watch nairalanderz take advantage of you.
you must be a perfect dreamer...if really you are in for this kinda game,I imploy you to go to naijaping,pin share,search4bbm stil counting not on educative and informative forum like this...
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by perez019(m): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
sizzlers: almost took a bullet from a policeman around 11pm cus i wanted to withdraw from an ATM, the police tagged me a criminal. It's nt funny, it was terrible dat nght but my hapiness was dat she was there to witness it all.

And dats how u would av died, and at d end ur babe would av gladly picked up ur atm card and empty ur acccount, as a sure girl...
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by MariaGoretti: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
Clemzy16: It was during holiday in secondary school. Me and my peeps went to school to read, cus we were preparing for our s.s.c.e. Then they gave me #150 to buy three meat-pie each. When i got to the store, it was a pretty girl that attended to me.. Can't belive she actually gave me the meat-pie of 20Naira. It was so small, i couldn't tell her that i'm no more buying cus of her elegant beauty. I had to leave there with shame and when i gave the pie to my friends, they were like.. Come Let's go and meet the girl. I was so confused and started begging them.
and ur point is?
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lol.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by ijebuboy18(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
Used almost my whole sal then 2 buy her an HTC fone in Jan even though my rent wz due. Evaded my landlord n told him stories till feb. Still got royally dumped on Feb 14 d same year, less dan 2 weeks from buyin dat fone. Learnt d hard way, now I use em n dump em.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
cyril83: you must be a perfect dreamer...if really you are in for this kinda game,I imploy you to go to naijaping,pin share,search4bbm stil counting not on educative and informative forum like this...
straigth face!emmy is just a joker•he doesn't mean all he's been saying!moreover this z whr all he's jokes ends•why pushin it?plz act like a gentle man that I presume you to be
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by cyril83(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
ifyalways: Idowu and cocoa show face, biko.

https://www.nairaland.com/1017692/nairalanders-please-ubong-totally-recover/2#11829099
likewise mysef ,I really nid idowu here
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Esthersmall: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
grin
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by wirewire(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
joanpinkie: i actuall loved dis guy so much dat i waz/d one footin some of his bills till he graduate , n i nva notice dat he nva gav me anytin for d four yrs we were tgda, now we are not 2gda.
hmmmm, sorry oooo.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
the.game:
i gave a girl my chair to sit on....and stood for almost 5 hours...My leg comot smoke that day..i no even see leg trek go house

*muffled laughter*
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by cyril83(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
pearl~hapi:
straigth face!emmy is just a joker•he doesn't mean all he's been saying!moreover this z whr all he's jokes ends•why pushin it?plz act like a gentle man that I presume you to be
Lol...am very sori ma'am
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
and ur point is?
mind reader!you read my mind
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by wirewire(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
Those dayz in school, i fought bad guyz because of ma babe but she later got pregnant for someone else and got married and i felt like dying and killing her for betraying ma love. when i look back at those dayz and the risk i took because of her, o boy i go say i dey craze.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by pearlhapi(f): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
cyril83: Lol...am very sori ma'am
*hugz*
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by slimyem: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
Joeblis: Had to lick the anuz of my girl after sh*ting coz there was no tissue or water arround.it wasnt funny sha and the taste waz yummy!
this is a joke...right??
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Emmy9ite(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
pearl~hapi:
who says i dont mean all i say? Am sinking in love wid you!
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by shadrach77: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
Ms.AfroZest:
Pretended to be having a seizure so the police won't arrest him, cause his papers where expired and we had no money to settle. Was rolling in the mud like an ogbanje. He still left me for another wh*ore[b][/b]
angry angry
another LovePeddler ke? does that mean you are a LovePeddler too?
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
ijebuboy18: Used almost my whole sal then 2 buy her an HTC fone in Jan even though my rent wz due. Evaded my landlord n told him stories till feb. Still got royally dumped on Feb 14 d same year, less dan 2 weeks from buyin dat fone. Learnt d hard way, now I use em n dump em.
Now this is what i call "mumucombobulation". . . It's the advanced way of saying "mumu".
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by ramaju: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
pearl~hapi:
itz not enough plz!gan bath with agbala and grinded pepper
That's wickedness of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Official Imo State S*x Connect Whatsapp Group / Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did / Secondary School Students Caught In The Act [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.