Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Silly Things You've done For Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You've done For Love (18749 Views)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Idowuogbo(f): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
Fuckitol:

Why did you miss an exam for him?

Bcus she b former Maga jus like u and dem. grin.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by mhsanni(f): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
ajanaku2:

...just wondering why a secondary school student should have a Fiance!

GRANPA AJANAKU! what gives u d impression am still in secondary school what ever happened to ignoring the thread if u hv nothing constructive to add
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by calebrita(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
THE SILLIEST THING I HAVE DONE IS CARRYING MY GIRLFRIEND TO ANOTHER MANS HOUSE (HER EX) AND PATIENTLY WAITING FOR HER OUTSIDE FOR HOURS. MHEEEEEEEEEEN DONT KNOW IF ITS LOVE OR LUST.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by mhsanni(f): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
Laryokeke: There was absolutely no need to do what you did but i think you are already so given to deceitfulness that you couldn't help acting that movie. I don't blame you. Its just a habit.

of cos there was no need to dat... thats why the thread is titled SILLY THINGS.... if u tell ur woman she is the most beautiful in the world... are u saying the truth? and does that make you deceitful? for as long as the love is real..lil harmless things to make each oda's head swell isnt a big deal...my tots anyways.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by mhsanni(f): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2012
Laryokeke: There was absolutely no need to do what you did but i think you are already so given to deceitfulness that you couldn't help acting that movie. I don't blame you. Its just a habit.

of cos there was no need to do dat... thats why the thread is titled 'SILLY THINGS....' if u tell ur woman she is the most beautiful in the world... are u saying the truth? and does that make you deceitful? for as long as the love is real..lil harmless things to make each oda's 'head swell' isnt a big deal...my tots anyways.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
Working with my boss in officeat past 5pm closing time, when I had booked my 6pm flight to Ilorin to go see her. 5:15pm, my boss still hadn't released me. Scratching my head, I pretended as if I was going to the convenience, shut down down my system, switched off my phone so boss wouldn't be able to reach me, dashed to the elevator, leaving my bag behind in office, took bike from VI thru 3rd mainlaind bridge to catch my 6pm flight from MMIA to Ilorin. I risked my job and my life(bike on Third mainland bridge) for her, but she wasn't my eventual wife.

That's the most silly thing I did for love.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Idowuogbo(f): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
calebrita: THE SILLIEST THING I HAVE DONE IS CARRYING MY GIRLFRIEND TO ANOTHER MANS HOUSE (HER EX) AND PATIENTLY WAITING FOR HER OUTSIDE FOR HOURS. MHEEEEEEEEEEN DONT KNOW IF ITS LOVE OR LUST.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
u dey wait y dem dey dry clean ur barbie inside? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by slimyem: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
u dey wait y dem dey dry clean ur barbie inside? grin grin grin grin grin grin
my friend,tell your own silly love story and stop playing judge!!
Nansense!!
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Idowuogbo(f): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
slimyem: my friend,tell your own silly love story and stop playing judge!!
Nansense!!
u blind? see below or u ko shi mehn!
Idowuogbo:
@op
I don throw one of my rival inside shalanga to prove my love for him.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by mhsanni(f): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
hardbody: My eyes are too open and brain over sharp, i do nothing silly in the name of love oooo. if i would never have done it otherwise, i simply would not do it now. imagine people oo, kneeling down on the road? spending my school fees? selling television for brazillian hair? unto wetin? Abegi.......SMH

your id explains a lot.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by 19656762: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
ko shi mehn! angry angry angry angry

You sef, talk your own...your wahala don dey too much. angry
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Idowuogbo(f): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
Fuckitol:

You sef, talk your own...your wahala don dey too much. angry
smile joor! tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by slimyem: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u blind? see below or u ko shi mehn!

that one na love story abi na ur madness stunts?
Duh!!
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Idowuogbo(f): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
slimyem: that one na love story abi na ur madness stunts?
Duh!!
woeva.... ko shi o!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by 19656762: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2012
calebrita: THE SILLIEST THING I HAVE DONE IS CARRYING MY GIRLFRIEND TO ANOTHER MANS HOUSE (HER EX) AND PATIENTLY WAITING FOR HER OUTSIDE FOR HOURS. MHEEEEEEEEEEN DONT KNOW IF ITS LOVE OR LUST.

Mumu by nature! It is not love or lust. It is called STUPIDITY.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Idowuogbo(f): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
Fuckitol:

Mumu by nature! It is not love or lust. It is called STUPIDITY.

u can talk? shocked shocked shocked
no b u d same odewenger wey give gal money dey yam kunkunli morning day and night? abeg shift>>>>>>>>>>> tongue grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by sucre2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
There was a day I was on my way to see my girl friend and there a petrol tanker had an accident leaving all the 33,000 litres it was carrying to pour on the road and people were turning back because of the fear of the unknown but for me I never even saw the risk I just kept moving. When I got to her and flashed back I was like am I MAD.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by mhsanni(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
hardbody:

She is a northern almajiri girl. the only surprise is she has not been married off a lot earlier.

am sure dat ur hard brain isnt making you process information at all.. cos am still wondering where i made reference to my tribe....O le wa fun mi fun oko.. OLODO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by 19656762: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

u can talk? shocked shocked shocked
no b u d same odewenger wey give gal money dey yam kunkunli morning day and night? abeg shift>>>>>>>>>>> tongue grin grin grin grin

See dis mugu! Dey dia dey form sharp babe. I sure say one otondo don use you do wife before without one kobo.

Oponu...dress joh!
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by 19656762: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
mhsanni:

am sure dat ur hard brain isnt making you process information at all.. cos am still wondering where i made reference to my tribe....O le wa fun mi fun oko.. OLODO!!!

Una no go ki mi with laff...
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Idowuogbo(f): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
Fuckitol:

See dis mugu! Dey dia dey form sharp babe. I sure say one otondo don use you do wife before without one kobo.

Oponu...dress joh!
y u angry na? dis guy is hurting mehn... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by 19656762: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
sucre!!:
There was a day I was on my way to see my girl friend and there a petrol tanker had an accident leaving all the 33,000 litres it was carrying to pour on the road and people were turning back because of the fear of the unknown but for me I never even saw the risk I just kept moving. When I got to her and flashed back I was like am I MAD.

@ bolded, Na for hell fire you for dey ask dat question...

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by 19656762: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
y u angry na? dis guy is hurting mehn... grin grin grin grin grin

grin hurting? You amaze me Idowu...
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by 19656762: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Jarus: Working with my boss in officeat past 5pm closing time, when I had booked my 6pm flight to Ilorin to go see her. 5:15pm, my boss still hadn't released me. Scratching my head, I pretended as if I was going to the convenience, shut down down my system, switched off my phone so boss wouldn't be able to reach me, dashed to the elevator, leaving my bag behind in office, took bike from VI thru 3rd mainlaind bridge to catch my 6pm flight from MMIA to Ilorin. I risked my job and my life(bike on Third mainland bridge) for her, but she wasn't my eventual wife.

That's the most silly thing I did for love.

Bros, I bin respect you b4 oh...

For say dem sack you nko?
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by mhsanni(f): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
angry angry[/quote][/b]
Ms.AfroZest:
Pretended to be having a seizure so the police won't arrest him, cause his papers where expired and we had no money to settle. Was rolling in the mud like an ogbanje. He still left me for another wh*ore
angry angry

lwkmd... buh am sure u dint mean to call urself a LovePeddler.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Idowuogbo(f): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
Fuckitol:

grin hurting? You amaze me Idowu...
d tin pain u joor! grin grin grin grin grin

U amaze me 2.... tongue
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by 19656762: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
d tin pain u joor! grin grin grin grin grin

U amaze me 2.... tongue

I fit konk you now... grin
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by sucre2(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
Fuckitol:

@ bolded, Na for hell fire you for dey ask dat question...

I would pretend I didn't see that..
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Oluschenco(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
I emptied my bank account for her.
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by negbenebor(f): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
Oh to stop using coloured lip gloss or lipstick cos he does nt like it and i love it
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by 19656762: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
sucre!!:

I would pretend I didn't see that..

You had better... wink
Re: Silly Things You've done For Love by Adex25(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
sexkillz: He left you for "another" whorè?

Does that mean you are also one?
Lolz!!! Chai uner no go finish person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did / Secondary School Students Caught In The Act [pics] / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.