Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. (10742 Views)

Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age / PHOTOS: Ladies Keep Your Man Coming For More / Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Obukoogene: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
how are we sure
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
@ all, its very true that it is rampant among ladies but of a truth almost all nigerians lie about their age for one reason or the other>
1 to qualify for job(men and ladies)
2 ladies think that when they lie about their age it makes them marriable, now i ask you a man that when you meet a girl instead of u to go ahead and study her character, among the first question you ask her is how old are you, if i may ask you why?, i dont think it should be one of the first things you ought to know cos definitaly if the girl is advanced she will not want to tell you.
3 ladies like to be treated like babies so, what did tyou expect?

4 men also lie for r/ship purposes although very few when they see that tyhe girl is far more younger than they do. or on the contrary if they love the girl and from their calculations they believe that the girl may be older than them , the will lie but at this time incresa the age.

as for me i am not good at asking people their age and i am not good at lieing about my age, though in social network i dont put my true age cos its not necesary , but when someone ask me of my age i either say the truth or tell you not to burder.
but i believe that the best way to know someones age is by getting close to them, by knowing other thinga about the person you can easily detect her /his age.

i ,look younger than my age so nobody hadever predicted my age writly and when i tell them they doubt it so what is the exsence? but no matter how young one look, just allow me interact with you for some days i will tell you your age , the day i tldone of mysuitors his age he was shocked , he said iam the onkly one thathad guess his age correctly as in absolute correct.

in nutshell , age is just a number, dont go ahead trying to know pple age, what you need s to know them, then the knowledghe of the age will come evenwithout asking.

the person that said thjat credential cannot lie, didi you konw that pple can lie from their secondary school waec and maintain it, go change the original birthcertificate and others.
but the mostunbelievable partof it is that some cuples doesnt know the trueage of their partner till today, very important cos the lie starte dfrom the onset of the r/ship, and unfortunately, most pple donthave the fear of God, so lie maens nothing to them
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by timilehing(m): 3:21am On Aug 23, 2012
They want to look younger always
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by mimicue(f): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
For different reasons both men and women do that
As for me wen I tell pple my age they say I'm lien dat I look younger than that so what's d use..
Age is just a number
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by ikekings(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hmmmm..... All the girls are now claiming that they are younger than their age.... SMEP....**crap**
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by BlacPerl(f): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
slimyem: i honestly do not know where Nairalanders get their ladies from...
Maybe a lot of people lie about their age and stuff but its not enough reason to generalise...
Some people are equally true to themselves and others around them..
I don't keep my age to myself nor lie about it for whatever reason(s)...
I tell anyone/everyone who has a good reason to know!
Hian!
jast spoke mi mind gal....lov ya
@OP,
hw old are u?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by BlacPerl(f): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
timilehing: They want to look younger always
lolzz....wen u hide ur age, u look younger. Hmm, dats new.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by ikekings(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
@op not only d ladies joor, i lie abt my age too in d case that if a lady i want to approach looks older than me.... It also depends on your manner of approach to the lady.... All d same ”AGE IS JUST A NUMBER“... But that does not mean i will marry an old lady or one that is older than me....lol...
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by tpia1: 1:30am On Nov 27, 2012
do they?

maybe some sha, who knows.

it might be because of the rudeness from others who like making fun of anyone who is older than them.

low self esteem plays a big parts in such factors, imo.

then too, some women just fear aging because they're so used to being young and pretty. cheesy

i dont have that "problem", i aint a beauty queen.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
Agimor: Have been trying to figure out the reason why ladies keep their age away,don't know if they will remain sweet sixteen forever.nairalanders what do you think.

It is because they are ashamed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! / . / How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.