Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians (15228 Views)

Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift / GEJ Seeks Two-year Tenure Elongation Ostensibly To Create New Constitution, / GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2012
It was 15hrs through out last week but this week,we barely have 3hrs daily in Abeokuta,what's happening?
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2012
PointB: Kia, this 'shoeless fisherman' will end up doing what the 'born to rule' and 'intelligentsia' could not even dream of achieving. No wonder they threaten him with bombs, and impeachment, and resignation calls.

Moral of the story: A 'shoeless fisherman' is far better an achiever than a 'born-to-rule', and 'intelligentsia.' Success and achievement is not measured by swagger!

Kudo team GEJ.

Fresh Air!

PS:
If you don't like my comment, pls ignore it or go swing on a power transmission line. tongue tongue tongue tongue

well said
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by jmaine: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2012
As a proud member of the very correct laptop squad grin . . . . .it's pleasing to announce that my area these few days, dey jonse badly on top light matter sad . . . .

Some yeye people go don perform illegal overload on top that our fragile poor transformer for night angry . . . .

We are watching out for those mid night electric pole climbers at night angry

P:S ===> PHCN workers still dey on strike undecided
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Dpeacemaker101: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2012
Demdem: for my area, its minimal improvement. Before now, we normally have like 3hrs light every three days. Now it has improved to like 5hrs every two days but that was after we paid heavily to buy transformers and some cable wires for NEPA. we are still paying though.
I know say your area no go even get light at all, I wonder where you live sef.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2012
I must praise Mr Jonathan and Mr Nnaji for this tremendous achievement. In my area of Lagos there has been power/electricity for at least 20-22 hours each day for the past one month.
A couple of days ago I was in a town called Ijofin in Ogun state and I was told by the indigenes that they have been enjoying power/electricity for at least 18 hours every day. These are things that have never happened before and people are excited and very happy.
It is easy to sit abroad and criticize the government,but majority of people living in Nigeria are very pleased with the government as it pertains to power supply.
Mr Jonathan should keep up this good work and try to see that power/electricity is extended to areas currently not enjoying this facility due to transformer issues/problems.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by PointB: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2012
jmaine: As a proud member of the laptop squad grin . . . . .it's pleasing to announce that my area these few days, dey jonse badly on top light matter sad . . . .

Some yeye people go don perform illegal overload on top that our fragile poor transformer for night angry . . . .

My guy,
Stand proud and tall! You belong to the winning team!

Team GEJ!
Fresh Air!!

Slow but steady wins the race! grin grin grin
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Dpeacemaker101: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2012
berem: Seems this electricity improvement has become a daily topic! Una no dey tire? What feedback does the retardeen wants? undecided
you be bad belle ooo
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Dpeacemaker101: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
gboss4sure:

Man if u gat nutin to say why not shut up.. Must you comment? This thread is about power supply not about fuel subsidy so kindly stop derailing the thread
Abeg help me tell the olodo
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
The 40 laptops crew are celebrating power improvements.

Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
I have gone through 98% of the posts on this thread, and I dare say, I have seen GEJ's greatest critics giving positive review about electricity improvement, I have also realized that there are elements of disbelieve in the sustainability of this positive trend. This is not unexpected due to insincerity of the past Administrations that were not successful with the Privatization of the sector. There is no turning back in Privatization. Once the Private sector takes charge of electricity generation, distribution and marketing, we will all throw our generators away for forever, because we will not be needing them. GEJ loves Nigeria with a passion, He owns no foreign bank accounts, he has no house abroad. He is trustworthy. Only if we the populace can gather around him and give him the support, he will have courage to bring down the enemies of Nigeria and the Northern Cabals who believe its their birthright to rule, these enemies of Nigeria are the top politicians in all political parties including the PDP, the thrift business men that are surrogates of past Presidents and ministers etc. They all, Yes, all have stakes in our penury. They import diesel and bribe the very corrupted PHCN to keep on in the dark so we can buy fuel for the personal gains. Even the generator importers are not left out. I suggest that generator importation be banned. GEJ is actually God sent, it is for this reason I am proud to be called a member of the 40 Laptop crew and I am proud to be a voice of positivism for Glory of Nigeria and Nigerians. Posterity will judge GEJ, and some day, we will witness nairalanders wanting to join the 40 Laptop because of positive conviction on the sincerity of Mr. President, the C-in-C and the FRESH AIR LIAHONA OF OUR TIME. So Mote It Be !
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Clemzy16(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
The supply of power has tremediously improved in my area. Keep up the good work hon. Minister!
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by israelbenzion: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
I know of a bakery that usually runs up to N2m in diesel bills monthly but that now pays abt N175k monthly to PHCN. They ar overjoyed. GEJ, more strength.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by hillsate: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
sonyjacobs:

http://www.punchng.com/business/jonathan-seeks-feedback-from-nigerians-on-power-supply/

You'll get my honest feedback after 6 months. This could be a fluke for all i care. This has happened before when we enjoyed light even more than the current situation.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by kaeto(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
The increase in power supply is tremendous but the presidency MUST do more. Infact we need more criticism from bitter critics to get this going...
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
Aloora, So Mote It Be. cool

Billyonaire: I have gone through 98% of the posts on this thread, and I dare say, I have seen GEJ's greatest critics giving positive review about electricity improvement, I have also realized that there are elements of disbelieve in the sustainability of this positive trend. This is not unexpected due to insincerity of the past Administrations that were not successful with the Privatization of the sector. There is no turning back in Privatization. Once the Private sector takes charge of electricity generation, distribution and marketing, we will all throw our generators away for forever, because we will not be needing them. GEJ loves Nigeria with a passion, He owns no foreign bank accounts, he has no house abroad. He is trustworthy. Only if we the populace can gather around him and give him the support, he will have courage to bring down the enemies of Nigeria and the Northern Cabals who believe its their birthright to rule, these enemies of Nigeria are the top politicians in all political parties including the PDP, the thrift business men that are surrogates of past Presidents and ministers etc. They all, Yes, all have stakes in our penury. They import diesel and bribe the very corrupted PHCN to keep on in the dark so we can buy fuel for the personal gains. Even the generator importers are not left out. I suggest that generator importation be banned. GEJ is actually God sent, it is for this reason I am proud to be called a member of the 40 Laptop crew and I am proud to be a voice of positivism for Glory of Nigeria and Nigerians. Posterity will judge GEJ, and some day, we will witness nairalanders wanting to join the 40 Laptop because of positive conviction on the sincerity of Mr. President, the C-in-C and the FRESH AIR LIAHONA OF OUR TIME. So Mote It Be !
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by dougivilla(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
berem: Seems this electricity improvement has become a daily topic! Una no dey tire? What feedback does the retardeen wants? undecided
Ewu, simply make ur facts known or STFU. Now we know who d real retardeen is.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Dpeacemaker101: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
I thank the minister and appreciate Mr. President on the power improvement on the supply, it has been felt everywhere. And if you have not experienced the tremendous improvement of power in your area, check your transformer out or try and pay the bills you owe PHCN and also report to your local authorities, cos GEJ no go come your street come fix light for you. I believe so much in this government and they are really working for the good of the country. I dey fire down my AC from morning till night, no shaking.... UP GEJ, pls do more.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by tpapi: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
sonyjacobs: NB> Am not a member of the 40man laptop. Thanks
u dont need 2 b a member b4 u testify
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by jmaine: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
PointB:

My guy,
Stand proud and tall! You belong to the winning team!

Team GEJ!
Fresh Air!!

Slow but steady wins the race! grin grin grin

No shakings whatsoever my brother . . . . . The ever rugged few who banish legions of the cynical crew to their desired and destined Lair, made only for the frustrated sad losers

Team GEJ all the way . .Person wey no like am . .make him go do French kiss with Transformer cos electricity don dey now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by najoke: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
[img][/img]
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
Broad, I have an old laptop, can I join the 40 L*****p crew ? shocked.grin grin

Abegi send me that fresh air "tom tom" make I dey lick am small small, bekwas lait don imfrove por my area plenty plenty. a haka kuwa bashakka. Nagode

jmaine: As a proud member of the very correct laptop squad grin . . . . .it's pleasing to announce that my area these few days, dey jonse badly on top light matter sad . . . .

P:S ===> PHCN workers still dey on strike undecided
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by friedrice1: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
YES! there has been an improvement. Thanks to the NEPA guys.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by chucky234(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ask them my sister,GEJ wants to use power improvement as yardstick for his 2015 campaign.
LMAO
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by cdamsel(f): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
GEJ fix NEPA let's move on 2 other pressing issues,ur tenure don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ expire ohhh.get a move on jare,na here we go sleep?don't expect a pat on d back,its ur job,fix it & ur name is crested in d hearts of nigerians.fix d power sector & u have my vote next tenure dats 4 sure
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Bukkyade: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
sonyjacobs: NB> Am not a member of the 40man laptop. Thanks
you be better okoko ooooh, wetin concern 40man laptops now, with the better topic?
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
Lemme bare my mind here. I will not only vote for him but campaign seriously for him, if I can light 20hrs per day.

chucky234: Ask them my sister,GEJ wants to use power improvement as yardstick for his 2015 campaign.
LMAO
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by dougivilla(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
chucky234: Ask them my sister,GEJ wants to use power improvement as yardstick for his 2015 campaign.
LMAO
and so what does buhari want to use. Abegi!
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by TalkingBird: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
Power supply improved in my area but for some 3 weeks we lost it, saw it one day gone the next day and for another 3 weeks running.
They say its some fault affecting our part of Port Harcourt town.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by toschzand1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
Guys, me i de suspect Power Holding for my area o. Even water way de ordinary fridge don block o. This one looks like set up o. GEJ i de feel you sir!
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by najoke: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The 40 laptops crew are celebrating power improvements.

Beaf is working....40 man laptop are rejoicing

I thot good road,electricity and security are my right
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by kennytidistar(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
[y2kaustin].......guess you must be a new recruit? undecided

[y2kaustin].......guess you must be a new recruit? undecided

Mr man, i am a chartered accountant. im not a politician or political dog, i value my profession and i am bless by God
i contribute my own quotal to the nation building in my own little way, let me state that no politician in Nigeria today can boast of knowing how i climb academic ladder i wasnt sponsor by schorlaship nor any politician know my doorstep. so why should i dance to their selfish rythm? i am independent and not an hungary politician ok! but the truth need be said,
i genuinely love president Jonathan system of running government in a more civilised way though may not be holy but far better than those hired killers and hooligan who only sponsor innocent people like you to work against Goood work.
Disclamer: i am not a member of any 40 laptop and dont even know if such exist. but if truely they exist and are doing this Job, i think they are doing a great Job because their job is verifiable and done in a more civilised manner.
bro no offence just my opinion.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
dougivilla: and so what does buhari want to use. Abegi!

More bombs and bombings shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt. Orders Forensic Audit Of NNPC, 80 Other Agencies / Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency / Customs Makes N486bn In Six Months, Breaks Revenue Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.