Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians (15233 Views)

Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift / GEJ Seeks Two-year Tenure Elongation Ostensibly To Create New Constitution, / GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by CuteTj(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2012
We've been experiencing almost 24 hrs of uninterrupted power supply in my area (kudos to them for that) but we shouldn't forget that there were periods under Obasanjo & Yar adua's tenure that we also experienced uninterrupted power supply but not more than 2 months at a stretch. Until this goes on for a straight 6 months, that is when we will acknowledge that the current administration has done what hasn't been done in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by kenlash1(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2012
I ve to say emphatically dt in ma area we re having the worse of power dis days. And it makes me wonder if I'm in nigeria wen oda ppl are havin improved power supply
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by mrrock: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2012
@Rhino.5dm
Light have not improved in my area but if it have for other parts of Nigeria then that's definitely a good news!. However, it would not be the first time it's done in Nigeria. Power supply have always improved only to get worse thereafter. That's all I' am saying.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2012
I must commend GEJ on this if its not a short time thrill. But then let's work towards how Nigeria's other immediate problems can be solved. Problems such massive unemployment,poverty,insecurity and other issues since power improvement factor is a major determinant.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by lauyanAbuja: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2012
Tremendous improvement in power supply in and around Bauchi town. Come to think of it, no need for any kudos or part on the back, power supply is part of the responsibilities of a responsive govt. They should do their work, needless to say, we wish them good luck with the transformation agenda.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by crackhouse(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2012
This man sef. Why is he asking Nigerians whether power supply have improved? Or did he want to indirectly remind us of the increment so we can praise him as well? He should go and ask Otuoke people if he really want to know. As for my side, we had light only yesterday after more than 1wk of total darkness. However i suggest he should also ask Nigerians how EFCC is handling corruption and whether Min. Of. Works have repaired Benin-Ore Rd instead of this.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Jackie26: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2012
There has been tremendous improvement in electricity supply for sometime now. Hope it gets even better.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2012
power or electricity in every home in the country is our right.so long as we are paying our tax.then i see no reason why government won't play their part.but other than that,the light situation in my area is okay.would say in Nigeria,I'm one of the lucky few that has been enjoying constant and good power supply for a very long time.for those of you in Benin,and you stay around the airport,you know what i mean.and you know its true.so its not about him asking us if t.e light situation in the country is ok.it is about giving us what is ours.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by mikeuz(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2012
Yeah, a lot of improvement, more works needs τ̲̅ȍ be done on transmission of power,cos some placed don't even have transformer
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by gudnex22(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2012
Before now power supply in my area is 24/7 and is still thesame.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Super1759: 11:12am On Aug 17, 2012
gudnex22: Before now power supply in my area is 24/7 and is still thesame.
are you living in aso rock?
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by onyewec3: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2012
sonyjacobs: NB> Am not a member of the 40man laptop. Thanks
Then remain in ur Makoko slum with ur canoe
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by filcast(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2012
berem: Seems this electricity improvement has become a daily topic! Una no dey tire? What feedback does the retardeen wants? undecided

your father is retardeen! Enemy of progress.i.diot
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by y2kaustin(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2012
kennytidistar: [sonyjacobs]NB> Am not a member of the 40man laptop. Thanks.

40 man laptop ko, 40 woman IPAD ni! are they not better than your 40000 man blackberry that only post propaganda and unverify or conspire lies. mtchew. I beg Jona carry on with your good work jawe. God punish devil! we must enjoy what we.......... pay for!!!
.......guess you must be a new recruit? undecided
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by utility: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2012
GOOD ONE GOODLUCK...IF IT IS POWER YOU WANT TO SOLVE,WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SOLVE IT IN TOTAL.IT WILL BE RECORDED IN THE HALL OF FAME THAT,GOODLUCK JO WAS THE PRESIDENT THAT MADE HISTORY AS FAR AS CONSTANT SUPPLY OF ELECTRICITY IN NIGERIA IS CONCERNED.I HOPE WITH THE WAY IT IS GOING...MY PRAYER FOR NIGERIA IS THAT BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR,LET NIGERIA CELEBRATE 1YEAR OF NO POWER FAILURE,IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Reggie234: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2012
As far as my area is concern (Ibafo), we have inadequate transformers, so even when there is supply for hours, majority of the environ wld nt hv light or hv a low voltage. So govt shld do more in d area of distribution.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by onyewec3: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2012
crackhouse: This man sef. Why is he asking Nigerians whether power supply have improved? Or did he want to indirectly remind us of the increment so we can praise him as well? He should go and ask Otuoke people if he really want to know. As for my side, we had light only yesterday after more than 1wk of total darkness. However i suggest he should also ask Nigerians how EFCC is handling corruption and whether Min. Of. Works have repaired Benin-Ore Rd instead of this.

Electricity is expensive everywhere in the world...we use power as if we are watages n dat has been our culture overtime
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2012
Quite laudable and hope they stay true to their promises but as for power supply in my area its still the same oo
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by ollyruffy: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2012
Honestly, there is improvement. The question is " Can we do better so that we can have 24/7 supply all over the country and even sustain it?"

Only time will tell. Nigerians are watching with keen interests.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by onyewec3: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2012
Reggie234: As far as my area is concern (Ibafo), we have inadequate transformers, so even when there is supply for hours, majority of the environ wld nt hv light or hv a low voltage. So govt shld do more in d area of distribution.

The canadian company Manitoba will solve dat problem wen dey finally unbundle PHCN.so govt really don't have much to do as regards distribution.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by y2kaustin(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2012
filcast:
your father is retardeen! Enemy of progress.i.diot
.New recruit,should we address you as attack lamb?
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by onyewec3: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2012
y2kaustin: .......guess you must be a new recruit? undecided

Hey piggy shut the Bleep up
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by onyewec3: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2012
y2kaustin: .New recruit,should we address you as attack lamb?

Mpki,he-goat.....appreciate good thing piggy
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by PointB: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2012
Kia, this 'shoeless fisherman' will end up doing what the 'born to rule' and 'intelligentsia' could not even dream of achieving. No wonder they threaten him with bombs, and impeachment, and resignation calls.

Moral of the story: A 'shoeless fisherman' is far better an achiever than a 'born-to-rule', and 'intelligentsia.' Success and achievement is not measured by swagger!

Kudos team GEJ.

Fresh Air!

PS:
If you don't like my comment, pls ignore it or go swing on a power transmission line. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by lwise(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2012
The power supply in my area for the past three weeks is nothing less than 22hrs per day but bill was outrageous,I cant imagine paying bill that is almost equall to my house rent.I will be happy if Im charged for my actual consumption.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by StepG: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2012
Well done oga jona.I give u B for electricity for the first time light stays for 3days in my area without a blink.Kudos
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Areaboy2(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2012
PointB: Kia, this 'shoeless fisherman' will end up doing what the 'born to rule' and 'intelligentsia' could not even dream of achieving. No wonder they threaten him with bombs, and impeachment, and resignation calls.

Moral of the story: A 'shoeless fisherman' is far better an achiever than a 'born-to-rule', and 'intelligentsia.' Success and achievement is not measured by swagger!

Kudo team GEJ.

Fresh Air!

PS:
If you don't like my comment, pls ignore it or go swing on a power transmission line. tongue tongue tongue tongue

LOL.. since we no win anything for olympics, this is all we've got riding!!

Go Team GEJ grin
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by jude33084(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2012
190*:
I'm not in d country so I really don't know

Must U̶̲̥̅̊
comment undecided
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Power has improved greatly in my area. GEJ should be giving "hi five" for this wonderful achievements. I wish they can sustain this giant strides.

The first time am enjoying light for minimum of 20 hrs a day in Nigeria !

If we can criticize, badmouth and "curse" him when he is doing wrong then, prosperity requires us to do justice to him when making progress.

#The second time am making a positive comments on this administration and hoping it shouldn't be the last.

Disclaimer:
I'm not a member of 40 laptop fools.

Is this Riho? or is someone else using his handle? wink wink
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by jude33084(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2012
y2kaustin: .......guess you must be a new recruit? undecided

I have bn hearing τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ 40 ♏ãn laptop for months now, pls who are they ΆŋԂ who gave them τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ laptops Ť☺ do Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† ? wink
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by israelbenzion: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2012
berem: Seems this electricity improvement has become a daily topic! Una no dey tire? What feedback does the retardeen wants? undecided
Kindly do humanity a long overdue service by shutting up when u don't hv anytin reasonable to say.
Re: Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians by jude33084(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2012
kenlash1: I ve to say emphatically dt in ma area we re having the worse of power dis days. And it makes me wonder if I'm in nigeria wen oda ppl are havin improved power supply

Pls always add τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ɲαмe of ♈☺uЯ area because U̶̲̥̅̊
can never know who is reading ♈☺uЯ post. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu / Mamman Daura’s Curious London Trip, By Farooq kperogi / Philanthropist Alex Ikwechegh Emerges 2020 'Personality of the Year' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.