Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex (15282 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by redsun(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
U have just one life. Live it. Whether u wan become ashawo,na u sabi. And whether u wan become mama bom boy wey go siddon for yard all ur life,na u sabi.

One thing u must know is that u cant eat ur cake and have it. Once the cake is eaten,it is gone.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by cyril83(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2012
sexkillz: It's ok. . .

In an online forum as big as this, it's normal to have a degree of negativity from some peeps. The onus lies on you and your ability to compartmentalize and sieve out useful posts and comments that relate to your situation, and disregard the useless ones. . .
what's diz sexkillz probs sef,u r actin as if u knw d poster,tell me what does she expect frm people,pampering or wat? To say it all she doesn't have any reason to cheat on her hubby @op I imploy you to go to a church for real deliverance coz something is really wrong wit you

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
sexkillz: It makes sense to critical thinkers like me. . .

If she had a real reason to leave her husband, for example if he was a cheat or a wife beater, any excuse at all she would have used as reason for leaving him, she would have done so. Therefore, in the absence of any real reason to leave her husband, she left him instead. . .

Your suspicions are baseless and irrelevant. . .

Next!
Come sexkillz does this mean she was cheating on her hubby or what? How can she leave one for the other if she wasn't with both?
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sister Nmachi?? Is it really u? Nawao! Pls don't do anything to hurt Uncle emmy.he does nt deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by comechop(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
Woman - you're already mentally cheating on her hubby. Good Lord. Women of now a days, not trustworthy. It really is scary. I hope you get your head out of your ar-se soon enough - if not, I do hope it bites you in the A.RRSE HARD. Karma is a beach. Can't stand cheating folks like you. Fine, go with your ex and ruin your life forever.

Here's my advice:
If you value and respect your husband and your marriage, you'd cut off ALL contact with the so called ex. And by ALL, i mean ALL. Dont you think your hubby deserves better? In fact, maybe he does - maybe he needs to leave your lying cheating as.s. If you dont value yourself as a woman, then go ahead and play the LovePeddler. I promise you, it'll bite you in the a.rrse soon enough. I'm not insulting you, i'm just being real.

good lord, I cant stand cheaters like this. pos.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
logo77: I had a similar issues; what I did was to avoid contact with my "EX".
What motivated me was the fact that I know the consequences involved and I was not ready put my marriage through such a storm.
My sister, start by deciding not to mess up both marriages and by extension your life.

Then have a frank discussion with your ex. (he doesn't have to agree with you) on the need to call-off your relationship with him.

Finally reduce the frequency of your calls and other forms of contact with your ex.

If you don’t take active steps to save your marriage now; I'm sure you don’t need an oracle to tell you the repercussions.

Very sensible contribution.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by cyril83(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
ossaii: Tell the woman to add me. Ill help her 25edc8b8
you want to add salt to her injury anyway I so much understand why you want to have close relationship with her,you know she can't hold her urine when its coming,so when her hubby and so called Ex r not arnd she can easily bring her puna to you...badt guy grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
freecocoa: Come sexkillz does this mean she was cheating on her hubby or what? How can she leave one for the other if she wasn't with both?
From what i gathered from her post, she had an ex. Her ex is not married. She is married. She and the ex re united when her hubby travelled.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by dammytosh: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
DELETE ALL HIS NOs FROM YOUR FONE.
STOP THAT REDUCE COMMUNICATION RUBBISH AND CUT THE COMMUNICATION COMPLETELY.-

DELETE YOUR FOLLOWERSHIP ON YOUR TWITTER

DELETE HIM FROM YOUR FACEBOOK.

DELETE FRIENDS OF FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK.

HE KNOWS YOU LIKE HIM AND WILL TRAP AND LURE YOU SOON. ACT FAST AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE. HE MIGHT BE MARRIED BY THE TIME YOUR HUSBAND THROWS YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE.

-MY CENT

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by dammy1985: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Makesure u don't maintain contact with him again. Do u live in thesame neighbourhood? Convince your hubby and relocate from the area, Change your phone number, delete him on facebook etc
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Theloveth(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
hmmm so many reasonable comments so far.But d fact is u dont either like ur husband as much as ur Ex or u are giving ur Ex too much attention he doesnt deserve.For Godsake think and do d rite thing what will make u happy cuz if u r happy with ur marriage and ur Ex is trying to give u more attention 2 disrupt ur marriage den i think d guy is a devil....Cut all ur contacts with him if ur head tells u hes messing with u or go for him if u love him more.U cant have it both ways dear
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nmaemmy: Tpiah ur really an unlearned person who can't read thru d lines n decipher simple meanings to words. I'm not cheating on my hubby.little minded idiot
Well your post suggests otherwise,from what you wrote,you are cheating on your hubby.

You are the one who doesn't understand what you wrote.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by natasha: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
@ poster - i had similar issues and as u, i had no valid reason 2 brk up wit my hubby. Wat i knew was i loved my ex alot more than my hubby.
How did i deal wit it? Everytime i felt d urge 2 talk wit my ez, I went 4 a run and wen i rtn m far 2 exhausted. Gradually weekly calls became monthly n monthly bcame seldom. When we did talk i focused on the"now" and not the past. When thoughts of him flooded in, i made a conscious effort 2 replace them with all d negative things he did when we werw together.
I hv 2 say it wasnt easy, it took alot of work n effort n i can say boldly now dt i m well n truely over him. U just need 2 find wat works 4 u and adapt dt 2 ur emotions n lifestyle.
Goodluck wit all.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by redsun(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
cyril83: you want to add salt to her injury anyway I so much understand why you want to have close relationship with her,you know she can't hold her urine when its coming,so when her hubby and so called Ex r not arnd she can easily bring her puna to you...badt guy grin

I think it is high time african women became legitimately polygamous. Allowed to play around with as much studs they can handle,have descent kids and still be honorable in the society. Without the stigma of being labelled loose or worwor women.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
sexkillz: From what i gathered from her post, she had an ex. Her ex is not married. She is married. She and the ex re united when her hubby travelled.
Killz go back and reread her post.

The only reason she left her ex is because she has no reason to leave her hubby so she left her ex -meaning she was cheating but because she can't leave hubby,she left ex.

Now her ex is married but they still see each other constantly yet she's still claiming she didn't cheat or isn't cheating,her story isn't well put together,Tpia is right.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by rareman(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
well I use to think that all these romance thread are fabricated stories until I had a brush with it recently. My dear ex are real and they can ruin ur life if u allow them. Here is what I did. I Stopped all communications with her, then discussed the whole thing with my wife at least she's in the knowing so none will come up one day to say stuff against u. It worked for and I pray it ll work for u too. I.e. If u heed the advise of good hearted people here. God bless
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
freecocoa: Killz go back and reread her post.

The only reason she left her ex is because she has no reason to leave her hubby so she left her ex -meaning she was cheating but because she can't leave hubby,she left ex.

Now her ex is married but they still see each other constantly yet she's still claiming she didn't cheat or isn't cheating,her story isn't well put together,Tpia is right.
When did she get married and when did the ex get married? If they are both married, it seems more likely that the former lovers reunited after her husband travelled. The temptation to continue from where they stopped was there, but then, she had no reason to cheat on her husband, so she refrained.

Me thinks her husband is still outside the country and she is overwhelmed with feelings of loneliness and cannot help but reminsce on her past escapades with the ex and is missing him more now, since she obviously sees him often and cannot express the feelings she is having as a result of not having any reason to cheat on her husband. . .
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by bukatyne(f): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
as some posters said, d OP's not clear. this is why i do tell pple to resolve all issues and pursue their relationships to the very end b4 calling it quits or how can someone stil have feelings for his/her ex except they lost contact? if the woman knew she stil had 'feelings' for her ex, why did she go ahead and marry someone else? how do you vow to love and cherish someone when your heart is somewhere else because i believe that nobody can love two people at the same time. since the deed is done, the OP should just erase the guy from her existence! she should also pray to God to remove the love of her ex from her heart and replace it wit her husbands'. Goodluck!
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
sexkillz: When did she get married and when did the ex get married? If they are both married, it seems more likely that the former lovers reunited after her husband travelled. The temptation to continue from where they stopped was there, but then, she had no reason to cheat on her husband, so she refrained. Me still thinks her husband is still outside the country and she is overwhelmed with feelings of loneliness and cannot help but reminsce on her past escapades with the ex and is not missing him more now, since she obviously sees him often and cannot express the feelings she is having as a result of not having any reason to cheat on her husband. . .
Are you asking me when she and the ex got married? See wahala o angry

She wrote her story in simple english and whoever understands the language can only but see that she cheated so stop using long talk to modify her story jare.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
freecocoa: Are you asking me when she and the ex got married? See wahala o angry

She wrote her story in simple english and whoever understands the language can only but see that she cheated so stop using long talk to modify her story jare.
She wrote her story, and in her story she did NOT cheat. Where did you get the "cheating" aspect from?
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by henrychidi1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
what u need 2 do is jst
1. Make a decsion dat u dnt wnt 2 contiune wit ur ex again
2. Put it in prayer, ask God 2 help u out wit ur dession
3. Call dat ur ex nd sort tins out wit him, mk him understand.
i wish u succes as u do dis. Tk kia
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
sexkillz: She wrote her story, and in her story she did NOT cheat. Where did you get the "cheating" aspect from?
Having no reason to leave her hubby so she left the ex.

Now the ex is married and they see constantly but just as fiends,means what to you please?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by here: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
I'll try to be sincere with you on what I think.
How did you get this far(in decisions concerning things generally), what happened to you and you lost what you stand for,was it much choices?
Its ok to be weak sometimes and even make choices you consider wrong later, but one thing I've always believed in is, as long as you can set your heart to it, you can make it work. You have an ex as well as a man who is at your mercy, some fast and pray to have one soul who would take them in.
My advice: go all out and have fun if you can and if you can live with it; or come back home and work on your marriage.
you can make your home as lovely as you want same way you have the will to love and hate anytime you want; you can bring alife that thing for your hus if u're interested. Your ex would have stayed unmarried if he really was in love and cant do without you, and do you know how pitiful he feels for the man you love when he looks at him all for your indecision?
Sometimes when we dnt give in,its bcz we dnt want our families to be ridiculed bcz they are our pride. At every stage in our lives there is this thing we hold on to as our pride, for we married ones, our families are,what's urs now?
You dnt have to tell your husband about what happened to you and you dnt have to talk to your ex to leave you,move on and put everyone in their place.
You'll be fine, just retrace and any decision you end up with,make it yours.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
freecocoa: Having no reason to leave her hubby so she left the ex.

Now the ex is married and they see constantly but just as fiends,means what to you please?
I believe she used "cheating" in her story to mean adultery which she says she did not commit.

But emotionally, yes she is cheating, according to her story. Now, which cheating were you referring to?
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by cyril83(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
henry_chidi: what u need 2 do is jst
1. Make a decsion dat u dnt wnt 2 contiune wit ur ex again
2. Put it in prayer, ask God 2 help u out wit ur dession
3. Call dat ur ex nd sort tins out wit him, mk him understand.
i wish u succes as u do dis. Tk kia
she shud call her ex and give her sentforth sex or wat? Dnt even know why people r takin diz far,diz's an emotional problem she can deal with it if she really wants to....
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Smallville4live(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
Pls stop seeing him and delete his phone number from your contact. Try every means to avoid him. Simple as that.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
sexkillz: I believe she used "cheating" in her story to mean adultery which she says she did not commit.

But emotionally, yes she is cheating, according to her story. Now, which cheating were you referring to?
Don't pull that crap with me young man,cheating is cheating so don't just try using 5ex to qualify anything here.

Finally you agreed she cheated,for her to say she left her ex for her husband and now that he is married they are just friends but the feelings are still there,suggests they did a little more than just staring into each others eyes before she called it quits.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by CastleandGreen: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
some issues are not suppose to even think about, for you to be
in dilemma it only means you are a lose woman who doesn't give regards
for marriage. I am so sorry for your husband.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by sayso: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
Come oohh,who be dis sexkillz?abi sex dey kill you?why you dey reply people like say na you D thing happen to?
stop hidden my post.
@Seun see D kind people moderating 4 NL.
@OP you are a disgrace to women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience / Does Being A Good Person Really Pay Off? / Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.