Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,154 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex (15356 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by slimyem: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2012
everyone's said al
l.......wat more can i say...??
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by MariaGoretti: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2012
@OP,
did u v an idea of a solution to dis prob of urs before u created dis thread? Pls ansa
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Basildon1(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2012
This for me is a no brainer hence i wont give advice on what is blatantly obvious. If it helps, i will remind you that you are mentally UNFAITHFUL already.

TPIA, i dont know how you come up with your comments and conclusions but you remain a legend. LOL!
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by omosexy1: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2012
Your husband left for you for abroad that was enough reason to leave him. Now you are married to him, rather than perform your duties as a wife, she ignore those duties to fantasize. I think you are SELFISH. The wants and needs of human beings are never enough, but sometimes we just have to put it aside and act reasonable.

I have 2 advises for you to choose

1. You can go have fun with your boyfriend, whom you have so much feelings and cannot get off your heart and mind. But note that you would lose your marriage, your respect in the society and you will never marry your lover.

2. You can tell your lover to let you go and that you are a married woman now. He should also concentrate on his marriage. This might not be easy due to the feelings, but you would save your marriage, save yourself from embarrassment and earn the respect of your boyfriend. After a while, the feelings will die off, thats if you want it to die off.

Which ever you want is up to you. It is a free world. But remember that you alone should choose and do not blame anyone cos we are the architect of our destiny and fate.

GOOD LUCK MRS. SELFISH
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2012
YO!

Lemme be blunt with you, I also think that you are selfish. Don't get me wrong I am selfish too sometimes, but when you stood on that podium and made that vow to that man you lost the right to be selfish with your emotions. You are newly wed and there should be many other things you should focus your life and time with doing, plans for future kids, plans for building your family into a home.

I get the impression that you are one of the many girls that wanted a wedding and not a marriage. If you were mature enough to understand the consequences of what you were getting into, this issue is a no brainer you would know what to do, great relationships are built by two selfless people who make each other their world.
Its never too late to retrace your steps, you need to cut ALLLLLLL CONTACT with the Ex dude, you are also taking him away from his wife and the attention he should be giving to his kids.......did I hear you think "Selfish" again?

Do unto others as you wished to be done by, the GOLDEN RULE.

Peace out!

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Basildon1(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2012
Chrisbenogor:

I get the impression that you are one of the many girls that wanted a wedding and not a marriage.
Thumbs Up!
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by mabbot: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2012
Nmaemmy: I'm a newly wed who hasn't been able to get over her ex. I met him when my present hubby travelled out of the country. My ex is everything a woman would dream of. The only reason I left him was because I didn't have any real reason to leave my hubby. Now my ex is married yet we still see each other constantly not as lovers but as close friends. We just can't stay away from each other. My feelings towards my hubby isn't 100 percent anymore. I've tried to get my ex off my head but he just won't go away. I really want to keep my marriage. Pls NL don't start insulting me because I know there's someone out there going thru d same thing as I am. Pls advice me on what to do. Thank u.
. I dnt tink anyone shud judge u.it happens an EX cud b ones luv of her life yet she marries someone else.All I will say is since u re married n want to remain married to ur hubby c n talk less wit ur ex cos if u keep on cin him I tel u one day u will end up in bed wit him.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by logo77: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2012
[i][/i][b][/b]
Nmaemmy: Tpiah ur really an unlearned person who can't read thru d lines n decipher simple meanings to words. I'm not cheating on my hubby.little minded idiot

Nmaemmy please give Tpiah a break listen to your self: "My feelings towards my hubby isn't 100 percent anymore".
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by frank317: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
frank3.16:
If I were ur ex, I will strategically plan on how to eventually Zap u hard (which is what he is plannin if he has nt succeeded) and still go back to my lovely wife and ensure her ex is no where around her while pitying the mumu of a husband of urs (ofcourse that's what he will think of ur husband)
Bottom line, ur ex will never allow his wife to see her ex, yet he sees u knowing u are somene else's, does this sound like a man who is worth all these trouble?
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by 2goodbobo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Who am I to judge the poster. I will rather be a spectator rather than an adviser on this issue.

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by odedipapa(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
tpia1:

this statement makes no sense, therefore, i think the thread is suspect.
I actually had to read that sentence twice and till now,I don't understnd myself
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by odedipapa(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
Op,wot do u do wit ur ex wen u r alone wit him?
2. How will u feel if ur hubby feels d same way about his hubby?
FLEE from SIN
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nmaemmy: I'm a newly wed who hasn't been able to get over her ex. I met him when my present hubby travelled out of the country. My ex is everything a woman would dream of. The only reason I left him was because I didn't have any real reason to leave my hubby.

Now my ex is married yet we still see each other constantly not as lovers but as close friends. We just can't stay away from each other.

My feelings towards my hubby isn't 100 percent anymore. I've tried to get my ex off my head but he just won't go away. I really want to keep my marriage.

Please NL don't start insulting me because I know there's someone out there going thru d same thing as I am. Please advice me on what to do.

Thank u.

Pray , you have a demon cheesy

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by realmscape: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
talk to your husband about it. 2 heads are better than 1. ull be surprised he will be of help wink
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by MariaGoretti: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
frosbel:

Pray , you have a demon cheesy
lolz...end of discusion!
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by seedord247(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
Format your memory and install kerpersky infidelity. grin

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by redsun(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
If were an african man,u will be polygamous. I dont see why u shouldnt be one as a woman though. Just make urself single and get all the guys u fancy.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by kumar101(f): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
marriage is honorable..
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by samtoye(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
Stories like this get me scared !!!!! wow !!!! when would men stop being fooled into marriages? Religion and Love is the flimsiest excuse to marry a woman!!!! love my foot !!!!
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
Wait i don't get something o.

You met the ex when your hubby left the country.

Does this mean he was your ex before you got married,you lost contact with him and met him again when your husband traveled out?

Or you were cheating on your hubby when he traveled and now called it off when he got back,making the person you cheated with an ex?

I need to understand it please.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by cyril83(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
My friend you are nothing buh a crazy woman that a man shud not pray for...what kinda stupid advice you need on this case,the fact remain that you are a married woman,if really you are not a useless lady,your full concentration shud be on how to take good care of the family...I don't even know what is actually stunning our naija babes brain,abeg Nlander is it true dat all ladies are bi.t.ches? coz av just seen one example here
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by MariaGoretti: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
ooseven: @OP

You know the right thing to do, you don't need any Nairaland advice.

The reason life with your ex is exciting now is because it's 'wrong'. Remember, stolen waters are sweet. However, I can assure you that if you want to go 'American Style' and follow your heart, you will lose out both ways.

As far as I am concerned, you have already cheated on your hubby in your heart and its not fair on the poor, faithful guy,who has treated you right (If not you would have left him in a hurry. Trust me it's all about the physical with Ex's, nothing more...just hormones and hard ons.
hw did u know her hubby is faithful? Let her hubby speak for himself
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by amaba: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
STRAIGHT AND SIMPLE - AVOID UR EX IF U WANT PEACE AND IF U WANT TO ENJOY UR MARRIAGE
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by ossaii(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
Tell the woman to add me. Ill help her 25edc8b8
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by mopol2(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
truly hate some ladies with passion ...come think of it his ur ex ? and what happened wen u guy were single , u both should have gotn married na ..
see if i was him i will 4uck the hell out of you grin and keep ma lovely wife i married wit ma moni cool.. wch man go see free chop wa no go chop ? lady be wise and dont lose ur hubby cos u may lose the both .. tongue nd please dont bring this here, why not go and tell ur pastor abt the feelings u having for ur ex ? later una go dey claim christens... lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by dnawah(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nmaemmy: I'm a newly wed who hasn't been able to get over her ex. I met him when my present hubby travelled out of the country. My ex is everything a woman would dream of. The only reason I left him was because I didn't have any real reason to leave my hubby.

Now my ex is married yet we still see each other constantly not as lovers but as close friends. We just can't stay away from each other.

My feelings towards my hubby isn't 100 percent anymore. I've tried to get my ex off my head but he just won't go away. I really want to keep my marriage.

Please NL don't start insulting me because I know there's someone out there going thru d same thing as I am. Please advice me on what to do.

Thank u.
mad-am!!repent i will tell ur huby if u dont.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by MariaGoretti: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
ooseven: @OP

You know the right thing to do, you don't need any Nairaland advice.

The reason life with your ex is exciting now is because it's 'wrong'. Remember, stolen waters are sweet. However, I can assure you that if you want to go 'American Style' and follow your heart, you will lose out both ways.

As far as I am concerned, you have already cheated on your hubby in your heart and its not fair on the poor, faithful guy,who has treated you right (If not you would have left him in a hurry). Trust me it's all about the physical with Ex's, nothing more...just hormones and hard ons.
hw did u know her hubby is faithful? Let her hubby speak for himself.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by camcor(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
The two letter word word "ex" means past as simple as A B C. Why not face the present and forget about the past. Use your brain. My candid advice

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? / Have U Ever Wondered How Much A Runs Girls Costs (port Harcourt Edition)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56