Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex (15284 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by kojusoluwa(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
The only way 2 stop doing sometin is to stop.if u want secure ur marriage.d best tin is try 2 avoid physical seein or conversatn with ur ex.spend time with ur spouse & appreciate everytin gud abt ur spouse.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by deavicky(m): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
poster ur case is the case of a normal this days ladies. we always advise you not to keep more than one boyfriend but you wouln't listen. u were busy dating two of them at the sametime. And i feel u av not truly say why you left the ex for husband. look at my own analysis
1) as at time u left him he wasn't ready to marry.
2) your husband is richer and u thaught all is money
3) he donot love u as you love him.
4) your ex is better at nite work than your husband
u av to choose one of these, so that expact can help solve your problem
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
freecocoa: Don't pull that crap with me young man,cheating is cheating so don't just try using 5ex to qualify anything here.

Finally you agreed she cheated,for her to say she left her ex for her husband and now that he is married they are just friends but the feelings are still there,suggests they did a little more than just staring into each others eyes before she called it quits.
From her story, she hasn't slept with him after she got married. So in that aspect, she did not cheat. Emotionally she cheated.

If her ex is married, how will you justify her leaving her ex for her husband? Where was the ex's wife?

This is a case of the reunion of married ex lovers and not presently. Presently they are not sexually attached. . . So it seems.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by raphroye: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nmaemmy: I'm a newly wed who hasn't been able to get over her ex. I met him when my present hubby travelled out of the country. My ex is everything a woman would dream of. The only reason I left him was because I didn't have any real reason to leave my hubby.

Now my ex is married yet we still see each other constantly not as lovers but as close friends. We just can't stay away from each other.

My feelings towards my hubby isn't 100 percent anymore. I've tried to get my ex off my head but he just won't go away. I really want to keep my marriage.

Please NL don't start insulting me because I know there's someone out there going thru d same thing as I am. Please advice me on what to do.

Thank u.
It's better U̶̲̥̅̊ stop seeing that ur so called Ex or else U̶̲̥̅̊ 'll loose in two places at once
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by HighChief4(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
frank3.16:
If I were ur ex, I will strategically plan on how to eventually Zap u hard (which is what he is plannin if he has nt succeeded) and still go back to my lovely wife and ensure her ex is no where around her while pitying the mumu of a husband of urs (ofcourse that's what he will think of ur husband)
Bottom line, ur ex will never allow his wife to see her ex, yet he sees u knowing u are somene else's, does this sound like a man who is worth all these trouble?

No need for any other advise after the bolded. @OP pomder what this poster said and tell yourself the truth. That your Ex wont take from his wife what you are presently doing to your husband. If he loved you that much, he would have done everything humanly possible to marry you before this your husband came back and married you. Leave that guy and he doesnt even see you as a good girl, just for the fact he is aware you have a husband and still flirt with him, dont expect him to tell you this, but that is the truth. He will be thanking his stars that he only fucccccked you and never wifed you up. Face your marriage, there are a lot of things to worry about in your marriage than some opportunist that is toying with the feelings of a naive gal(YOU)
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by mejai(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
most babes don't think b4 jumpin into marriage. After d fun of marriage is over(couple of months), una senses go begin work over time; ryt now am experiencin such wit my ex-babe dat is married. She wants me 2 buy her BB(bold 5); and she has surrended her whole body 2 me. Well, no BB 4 her and i will bleep her wit annoyance. God will definitely 4giv me & punish her cos i dey my lane & she carry her wahala come. Ladies!!! Pls always wear ur thinkin cap b4 leavin dat boyfriend.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by karpentar: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
I'm a newly wed who hasn't been able to get over her ex. I met him when my present hubby travelled out of the country. My ex is everything a woman would dream of. The only reason I left him was because I didn't have any real reason to leave my hubby.

Now my ex is married yet we still see each other constantly not as lovers but as close friends. We just can't stay away from each other

Tpia and freecocoa are right. It’s really amazing that only two of them (out the whole lot of commentators here) could pick the absurdity of this story. The entire story makes no sense whatsoever.
There are two likely scenarios and none of them makes any sense:

1 She left her ex before getting married: If this is the case, then the reason for leaving the ex is not because of not wanting to leave her hubby as she claimed. There was no hubby to leave then.
2 She met this so called ex whilst in marriage: Then, he’s not an ex for heaven’s sake. You can call someone you met while in an affair or marriage an ex. In fact, if she eventually goes to this guy, then, her the hubby becomes the ex.
This story is as confusing as saying that you shot a bird and her mother flew away.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by cyril83(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
ooseven:

...forget it, this story = not worth my time.
let not even talk about sex here,for d fact dat her love for her hubby had reduced all bcoz of her Ex,that's a very big cheat its even worse than having s.ex with him coz she may end up killin her hubby for her Ex...as for sexkillz,I guess dat du.m.b mod is not in his right senses
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
mejai: most babes don't think b4 jumpin into marriage. After d fun of marriage is over(couple of months), una senses go begin work over time; ryt now am experiencin such wit my ex-babe dat is married. She wants me 2 buy her BB(bold 5); and she has surrended her whole body 2 me. Well, no BB 4 her and i will bleep her wit annoyance. God will definitely 4giv me & punish her cos i dey my lane & she carry her wahala come. Ladies!!! Pls always wear ur thinkin cap b4 leavin dat boyfriend.
YO!

Buy yourself some class and walk away from a married woman. WTF is bleep with annoyance? She is married let her be!

angry angry angry
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
sexkillz: From her story, she hasn't slept with him after she got married. So in that aspect, she did not cheat. Emotionally she cheated.

If her ex is married, how will you justify her leaving her ex for her husband? Where was the ex's wife?

This is a case of the reunion of married ex lovers and not presently. Presently they are not sexually attached. . . So it seems.
Well,you still don't get it,i really think you. Should read the story again,this time more slowly.

She was married when she was with the ex,she chose her husband over him and left.

Now that he is married they are just friends,how hard is that to understand? Who said anything about cheating with the ex when he was married?don't even answer.

I'm off to get a nap,the weather demands that.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by karpentar: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
meant to say: "You can't call someone you met while in an affair or marriage an ex"
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
karpentar:

Tpia and freecocoa are right. It’s really amazing that only two of them (out the whole lot of commentators here) could pick the absurdity of this story. The entire story makes no sense whatsoever.
There are two likely scenarios and none of them makes any sense:

1 She left her ex before getting married: If this is the case, then the reason for leaving the ex is not because of not wanting to leave her hubby as she claimed. There was no hubby to leave then.
2 She met this so called ex whilst in marriage: Then, he’s not an ex for heaven’s sake. You can call someone you met while in an affair or marriage an ex. In fact, if she eventually goes to this guy, then, her the hubby becomes the ex.
This story is as confusing as saying that you shot a bird and her mother flew away.
See o my brother the thing shock me sef and we wonder why people fail exams cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
freecocoa: Well,you still don't get it,i really think you. Should read the story again,this time more slowly.

She was married when she was with the ex,she chose her husband over him and left.

Now that he is married they are just friends,how hard is that to understand? Who said anything about cheating with the ex when he was married?don't even answer.

I'm off to get a nap,the weather demands that.
If she was married when she was with the ex, how come she says she doesn't want to cheat on her husband if she has been cheating on him already?

You need the nap nne. . .
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by alexy147(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
Pls,must we NL seek advice in everytin? Why do words self control.,faithfulness in marriage.,4 better 4 worst etc exist? Go and get d definition of Ex and beleive me,ur problems will be 98% solved..goodluck
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
sexkillz: If she was married when she was with the ex, how come she says she doesn't want to cheat on her husband if she has been cheating on him already?

You need the nap nne. . .
Nna eh you dey shock me this afternoon.

-I met ex when my hubby traveled abroad.
-The only reason i didn't leave hubby for ex is because i had no reason to so i left ex to stick with hubby.
-Ex is now married and we see constantly not as lovers but friends.

All this and you still argue mikey?kai you fall my hand today sad
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by karpentar: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
I am not even bothered yet about the cheating aspect. The whole story doesn't just add up: Look at my post again:

There are two likely scenarios:
1 If she left her ex before getting married, then the reason for leaving the ex is not because of not wanting to leave her hubby. There was no hubby to leave then.
2 If she met this so called ex whilst in marriage, then, he’s not an ex for heaven’s sake. You can't call someone you met while in an affair or marriage an ex.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by TalkingBird: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
Newly wed and emotionally involved with another person.
What will happen after the next few years - that is if your marriage survives?

You will reap what you sow

Listen to this maxim:
"sow a thought, reap an action;
sow an action, reap a habit;
sow a habit, reap a character;
sow a character, reap a destiny"

Compare the above with the below and act fast

(James 1:13-15) 13 When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone. 14 But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire. 15 Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn, sin, when it has been accomplished, brings forth death.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
karpentar: I am not even bothered yet about the cheating aspect. The whole story doesn't just add up: Look at my post again:

There are two likely scenarios:
1 If she left her ex before getting married, then the reason for leaving the ex is not because of not wanting to leave her hubby. There was no hubby to leave then.
2 If she met this so called ex whilst in marriage, then, he’s not an ex for heaven’s sake. You can't call someone you met while in an affair or marriage an ex.
My dear eh,the only excuse that can be accepted here is that the OP doesn't know how to construct and write in proper english,hell she doesn't even understand english.

But there's no disputing that she cheated on her hubby. EOD.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
freecocoa: Nna eh you dey shock me this afternoon.

-I met ex when my hubby traveled abroad.
-The only reason i didn't leave hubby for ex is because i had no reason to so i left ex to stick with hubby.
-Ex is now married and we see constantly not as lovers but friends.

All this and you still argue mikey?kai you fall my hand today sad
Thought you were napping already. sad
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by freecocoa(f): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
sexkillz: Thought you were napping already. sad
Accept your mistake and take corrections jare.cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by uglyBetty1(f): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
I now understand d poster very well. The husband travelled and she met somebody and is calling that person an Ex. That shouldn't be what he is suppose to call him. U have already cheated on your husband when he travelled. Please discontinue all form of communication with dt man except u want your marriage to crumble.He is out to have fun with you.but if u want carry on and don't come crying to NL.

I don talk my own.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by haulagehandlers(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
frank3.16:
If I were ur ex, I will strategically plan on how to eventually Zap u hard (which is what he is plannin if he has nt succeeded) and still go back to my lovely wife and ensure her ex is no where around her while pitying the mumu of a husband of urs (ofcourse that's what he will think of ur husband)
Bottom line, ur ex will never allow his wife to see her ex, yet he sees u knowing u are somene else's, does this sound like a man who is. worth all these trouble?

You are so on point.......took the words outta my mouth.....buh why you go want bleep anoda man wife nah....badt boy.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by comechop(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
mejai: most babes don't think b4 jumpin into marriage. After d fun of marriage is over(couple of months), una senses go begin work over time; ryt now am experiencin such wit my ex-babe dat is married. She wants me 2 buy her BB(bold 5); and she has surrended her whole body 2 me. Well, no BB 4 her and i will bleep her wit annoyance. God will definitely 4giv me & punish her cos i dey my lane & she carry her wahala come. Ladies!!! Pls always wear ur thinkin cap b4 leavin dat boyfriend.

another piece of shiet poster. Karma is a beach and it will BITE YOU HARD soon enough. How dare you make light of f'ing another man's wife? It will come back to you somehow - either with your family or something else. POS!
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
freecocoa: My dear eh,the only excuse that can be accepted here is that the OP doesn't know how to construct and write in proper english,hell she doesn't even understand english.

But there's no disputing that she cheated on her hubby. EOD.

grin grin grin

Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by teebadmus(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
val_dee:

Simple, most Nairalanders can't keep a relationship.
[color=#006600][/color]
u read my mind wel. GOD bless u for that truth
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by crackhouse(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
I am sure the Devil is still sleeping and also unaware of what u are doing now but when the time comes, u will start accusing him.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Dubemkelly(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Its quite impossible 2 love two persons @a time,u can like two persons buh not loving 2 persons,u only decide 2 love two persons if ur heart were 2 be two,nature made it str8 dat one heart is to one heart,so there4,I advise u face yhu home rada dan going 4 sth wch is uncertain,u said it all,I wonder wat u want 4rm ur ex...U r now a married woman,so its yhu ex,u need 2 give yhu hubby da best since he's a gud man 4 a hubby,don't mess arnd 2day 4 u not 2 regret 2moro...Don't 4get 2 make a better home wch is yhu responsible,kip ur hubby away 4rm dstractns by giving him all da attention,wear sexy clothes strictly 4 him,hv fun,visit da beach,cinemas,amusemnt parks,galleries,shopping mall...Just enjoy ur marital n throw da memories of ur EX(Past tense) 2 da lagoon nd face da realities of marriage...Gud luck hun!
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by kumbalo(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
U definitely do not need an advice, you do not even need to sleep over it cos' you've already known the right thing... But doing is a lil' difficult. Sorry o
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by chinnyonwu(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
This looks like a cooked up story to me.
Re: I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
If u call him your ex- , then also call the feelings “ex-feelings”.
Let him be; he is out and out for good. Needless saying u still hv feelings for ur ex. Girls sabi mumu. hear her say that he is all a woman can think and wish for in a man. yet u are aware he has a woman in his life and he is cheating on her courtesy of you. hhmmm!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland / Does Being A Good Person Really Pay Off? / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.