Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,735 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Does Love At First Sight Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love At First Sight Exist? (12408 Views)

Does Love Realy Fades Away? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love At First Sight Exist? by tobechi20(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2012
Whenever i hear people make coments about love at first sight, i laugh .

"When u set ur eye on a lady, u cant remove ur eyes for 8 secs, u want to be wit her."this is what people cal love at first sight.

This means love at first site dont exist.what exists is attraction at ist sight

when u see a gal, there is somtin dat ATTRACTS u to her.it could b her dresin,hairstyle,etc. May be u have seen her b4 but wasnt attracted to her because she dresd casual. But now , u cant take ur eyes of her.

Do u walk up to her and tel her u love her? The ist question she wil ask u is ' do u know me'?

Love has to do wit d inside than the outside. By glancin at her, u are only atractd to her exterior. You dont know anytin inside of her.

U can only know it wit time.her behavior , her character etc. NO WONDER D BIBLE SAY LOV IS PATIENCE.

After knowin her behavior, u ask urself, can u tolerate her weaknes,can u cope? LOVE IS TOLERANCE

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT DONT EXIST.WHAT EXISTS IS ATTRACTION AT FIRST SIGHT. U dont love in 8 secs.

Someone might ask what is d difrence b/w love and atraction.

Love tolerates weaknes,love takes more time,love lasts,

atraction goes 4 pleasant things. It takes les time.

U CAN LOVE AN UGLY GAL BUT u cant b atractd to her.

6 Likes

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by JallowBah(f): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2012
Lust at first sight is there.. And interest to find out more.

Me and my husband was looking at each other for almost two months without even talking to each other. Just looking, smiling, paying attention.
The first time he came to talk to me, he was with a friend. I was sitting down and reading, and felt someone look at me, so I looked up.
The first thing that hit my head when I looked at him was "There HE is." It felt absolutely right; there he was, my man. Before we even talked.

But it has to be mutual..

3 Likes

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by omakaokoro(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2012
JallowBah: Lust at first sight is there.. And interest to find out more.

Me and my husband was looking at each other for almost two months without even talking to each other. Just looking, smiling, paying attention.
The first time he came to talk to me, he was with a friend. I was sitting down and reading, and felt someone look at me, so I looked up.
The first thing that hit my head when I looked at him was "There HE is." It felt absolutely right; there he was, my man. Before we even talked.

cheesy[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by omakaokoro(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2012
I support u
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by omakaokoro(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by omakaokoro(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2012
tobechi20: Whenever i hear people make coments about love at first sight, i laugh .

"When u set ur eye on a lady, u cant remove ur eyes for 8 secs, u want to be wit her."this is what people cal love at first sight.

This means love at first site dont exist.what exists is attraction at ist sight

when u see a gal, there is somtin dat ATTRACTS u to her.it could b her dresin,hairstyle,etc. May be u have seen her b4 but wasnt attracted to her because she dresd casual. But now , u cant take ur eyes of her.

Do u walk up to her and tel her u love her? The ist question she wil ask u is ' do u know me'?

Love has to do wit d inside than the outside. By glancin at her, u are only atractd to her exterior. You dont know anytin inside of her.

U can only know it wit time.her behavior , her character etc. NO WONDER D BIBLE SAY LOV IS PATIENCE.

After knowin her behavior, u ask urself, can u tolerate her weaknes,can u cope? LOVE IS TOLERANCE

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT DONT EXIST.WHAT EXISTS IS ATTRACTION AT FIRST SIGHT. U dont love in 8 secs.

Someone might ask what is d difrence b/w love and atraction.

Love tolerates weaknes,love takes more time,love lasts,

atraction goes 4 pleasant things. It takes les time.

U CAN LOVE AN UGLY GAL BUT u cant b atractd to her.
is real
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by ifihearam: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2012
It does exist

1 Like

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2012

too cute cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by uboma(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
love at first sight never existed so the hype whether it stil exist or not is baseless

1 Like

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by Ybutterfly: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^^^^^^^^I DONTT BELIEEVE THATT NONNSENCE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by MariaGoretti: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
I met my present guy thru a mistaken test message, wot will u kol myn?
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by AtheistD(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2012

A lovely story tongue however it wasnt love at first sight because you had 2 months to become familiar with each other.... through looks and glances.

1 Like

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by JallowBah(f): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
Atheist:-D:

A lovely story tongue however it wasnt love at first sight because you had 2 months to become familiar with each other.... through looks and glances.

Thats what I said; attraction at first sight.
He felt the same way when he saw me; Oh, there she is.
No rush in love or anything, just a matter of things falling into place.

And thanks to those commentingsmiley

1 Like

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by AtheistD(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
JallowBah:

Thats what I said; attraction at first sight.
He felt the same way when he saw me; Oh, there she is.
No rush in love or anything, just a matter of things falling into place.

And thanks to those commentingsmiley

I agree. It was lust at first sight grin

At least it all worked out well wink
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by chikeorji123(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2012

Op base on this yes but it's have to be platonic for it to develop properly.
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by tobechi74: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2012
D problem is dat we dont know d true definition of love.....
,.,..we mistake love for infatuation,romantic and sssxual atraction etc
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by MariaGoretti: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2012
tobechi74: D problem is dat we dont know d true definition of love.....
,.,..we mistake love for infatuation,romantic and sssxual atraction etc
Enlighten us plzzzzz
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by deavicky(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
love at first sight donot exist becos it only works on people that are atractive(fine) i have never seen anybody
at first sight fall in love with an ugly girl or guy. or they are not meant to enjoy such love

2 Likes

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by JallowBah(f): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
deavicky: love at first sight donot exist becos it only works on people that are atractive(fine) i have never seen anybody
at first sight fall in love with an ugly girl or guy. or they are not meant to enjoy such love

My husband is not what you would describe as pretty. He got a rude, rough face, with scars. But when he smiles...oh, lord, that was when my mind went "I need to get to know this guy."
His personality made him more and more beautiful in my eyes.

If a beautiful person have a ugly inside, they become ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by tobechi20(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2012
JallowBah:

My husband is not what you would describe as pretty. He got a rude, rough face, with scars. But when he smiles...oh, lord, that was when my mind went "I need to get to know this guy."

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by tobechi20(m): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2012
JallowBah:

so u intentionaly marid an ugly man
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by Spy360(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2012
Love at first sight could be rather called lust
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by JallowBah(f): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
tobechi20:

so u intentionaly marid an ugly man

Where did you get that from
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by seunfly: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2012

jallowbah i realy admire you, the way you love your husband, how you can do anything for him, how you respect him and so on. Your husband must be a lucky man for having someone like you. Thare no post on this forum u don't mention him. Girl keep it up and my Nigeria girls huu.....

1 Like

Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by GAR3TH(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
there is no such thing as love at first sight but there is lust at first sight.
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
Nope.. There is attraction/lust at first sight though. But love, love doesn't happen that fast.
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by chucky234(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
AT FIRST SIGHT:
Love. = NO
Infatuation: = YES
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by chucky234(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
JallowBah:

What a scientific way to justifies the fact that your hubby is extremely ugly,poor you.
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
I met my present guy thru a mistaken test message, wot will u kol myn?
tnk God u said boyfrnd not husband, d end shall tell.
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
love at first sight does exist..
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
How many times will this topic get flogged?
Re: Does Love At First Sight Exist? by fankasibe: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
since love is blind then how does love at first sight exist? my own love is wearing sun glasses cool cool cool cool grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charming Men (jaruma Products ) / I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) / I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.