Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out (9371 Views)

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? / I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by uenemuoh(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2005
he definitely wants to cheat the both of u
he already tasted ur sist
and now he wants to also taste u
may be he will want ur mum next
be careful
a word is enough 4 d wise
there is no such word as love
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by allonym: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2005
there is not enough information here to discern the guy's true intentions.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Rhodalyn(f): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2005
tell him what ya heart says
be true 2 yaself ya sis n 2 him
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by goldenoc(f): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2005
But what if after rejecting this guy it happens that his is sincere what will happen.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by gina34(f): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2005
This is not abt him.
This is abt your sister,can u bear it if it were to be you.

I think you are in love with this guy already.

You are not being fair on your sister.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Z4M4eva(f): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2005
hmm...That's a hard one, Goldenoc,I really do not know how to reply that, I guess you'd just regret it if you found out that the guy was being sincere. sad
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by lumzzy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2005
Itz really a pity what some guys do or to what extent they will go to sleep with a girl. That guy has no conscience. His type gave us guys a bad name. U know what u should do? Tell him to DIE first if he really loves u as he said. If he really loves u let him die for u to prove it. some guys will simply never mature in their misrable life. itz very said. Age is not a determinant.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by allonym: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2005
what are you talking about? there is no evidence here that the guy is trying to sleep with anyone. For all we know, the guy is being sincere. Its people like you who give guys a bad name, when your first instinct is to assume foul play on his part.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by goldenoc(f): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2005
The fact is that l don't want to make mistake, what if, if l forget this guy and it happend to be a friend assigned by God for me, maybe as he was searching he comes accross my sister and later finds out that she is not what he want.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by cheekee(f): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2005
@ goldenoc do you love this guy?sounds to me as if you do!!iif you love him then just go ahead and follow your heart.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by elphem(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2005
Girl, please dont make that mistake, it will be too bad and moreso think of your sister.

Do you like your sister at all? If yes you will be hurting her the most cos no matter what even if she doesn't really like the guy, the mere fact that you as a blood dates her friend will remain a scar for her.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by alheri(f): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2005
goldenoc,goldenoc,goldenoc....my sista,if i talk now u will say am insulting you. cheesy But i go still talk. Blood is blood. If you think this Guy might be God sent to you, no problemo. Have you ever heard the phrase" if you love someone/something let it go, if its yours it will come back. If it doesnt then it was never yours in the first place"? Let him GOOOOOO for now cause your sista will get hurt. If he truly loves you he will keep a safe distance and retrace his steps later. Your obligation for is to your sis for now. Later i bet you even she will understand cause sistas are just so WONDERFUL,Well,at least mine are. I have five sistas, I lost one of them in august this year. I will do anything for them.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by allonym: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2005
hehe. . .that statement is bs; if you love something, and let it go, its not coming back to you.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by goldenoc(f): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2005
allonym you don't believe that i think what alheri said is true because what goes around comes around.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by allonym: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2005
goldenoc:

allonym you don't believe that i think what alheri said is true because what goes around comes around.
- huh?
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by sweetnini(f): 4:30am On Dec 11, 2005
as for me i cant date my sisters boyfriend its not just possible i'll even tell them straight away so they can act
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Bibli(m): 4:58am On Dec 11, 2005
Please think about what your doing firstly:

1. This will affect your sister
2. If you dont tell anyone and you deal with it yourself (forums where your anonymous DO NOT COUNT) it will kill your conscience

My girlfriend went through the same thing, she had her older sisters boyfriend firstly seduce her. He started with words, then Kisses then phone intimacy (she did not even no it was phone intimacy till i told her in one of our fights) then finally he even got to get all her clothes off and they romped around naked!!!! apparently nothing happen, i am not going to say that I believe or disbelieve her as its just as bad to me!! (and whats worse is she did not feel comfortable doing either the phone intimacy or the naked bit but she just went along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I love her and this is the kind of things that go through my head. Her sister has an idea, and so do her parents but not the whole story. I do. And it puts a strain on our relationship. You know what she also discovered. That looking back it was not that she loved this guy, she loved the fact that someone would treat her special! Now her sister is going to marry this prick and the secret is with her and I. It is a VERY heavy burden. See if it were me I would tell everyone and make him face the music of seducing the younger sister and trying to coax her into sex (the getting naked bit) and you know what he said to her "I did not want sex just to lay on you" thats afterwards!!! Their talks on the phone were about can I just put the tip in (phone intimacy portion). Man, she's with me NOW and she REGRETS what she went through, that she was not strong enough to say no or that she is not strong enough to tell everybody the FULL story (they know that he wanted to have sex with her but not the details).

Do not make the same mistake, LOVE is used too often to discribe butterfly feelings, or attraction or the mix of the two. Love is neither, love is sacrifice, willing to give up something of yours to ensure the happiness and safety of the person you love. Love is when an older brother gives his younger brother his icecream when his brother dropped his, love is when a mother would give her life for her baby. Love is staying in a relationship that is not comfortable or easy because you care about what happens to the other person and you DO NOT TRUST anyone else to takecare of them properly or give them what they need.

Now ask yourself, are you in love with this GUY?? Does he LOVE YOU?? and have you discussed the things you guys do together to your family, sister or his family?? If you are ashamed then YOU KNOW YOURSELF that its wrong. There is no in between. Things are either Right or Wrong!!!!!! No ask yourself straight, whats your conscience and your HEART say!!!!!!!

PS: When you do fall for someone for real, can you look back on this and tell him??
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Bibli(m): 4:59am On Dec 11, 2005
Please think about what your doing firstly:

1. This will affect your sister
2. If you don't tell anyone and you deal with it yourself (forums where your anonymous DO NOT COUNT) it will kill your conscience

My girlfriend went through the same thing, she had her older sisters boyfriend firstly seduce her. He started with words, then Kisses then phone intimacy (she did not even no it was phone intimacy till i told her in one of our fights) then finally he even got to get all her clothes off and they romped around naked!!!! apparently nothing happen, i am not going to say that I believe or disbelieve her as its just as bad to me!! (and whats worse is she did not feel comfortable doing either the phone intimacy or the naked bit but she just went along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I love her and this is the kind of things that go through my head. Her sister has an idea, and so do her parents but not the whole story. I do. And it puts a strain on our relationship. You know what she also discovered. That looking back it was not that she loved this guy, she loved the fact that someone would treat her special! Now her sister is going to marry this prick and the secret is with her and I. It is a VERY heavy burden. See if it were me I would tell everyone and make him face the music of seducing the younger sister and trying to coax her into sex (the getting naked bit) and you know what he said to her "I did not want sex just to lay on you" thats afterwards!!! Their talks on the phone were about can I just put the tip in (phone intimacy portion). Man, she's with me NOW and she REGRETS what she went through, that she was not strong enough to say no or that she is not strong enough to tell everybody the FULL story (they know that he wanted to have sex with her but not the details).

Do not make the same mistake, LOVE is used too often to discribe butterfly feelings, or attraction or the mix of the two. Love is neither, love is sacrifice, willing to give up something of yours to ensure the happiness and safety of the person you love. Love is when an older brother gives his younger brother his icecream when his brother dropped his, love is when a mother would give her life for her baby. Love is staying in a relationship that is not comfortable or easy because you care about what happens to the other person and you DO NOT TRUST anyone else to takecare of them properly or give them what they need.

Now ask yourself, are you in love with this GUY?? Does he LOVE YOU?? and have you discussed the things you guys do together to your family, sister or his family?? If you are ashamed then YOU KNOW YOURSELF that its wrong. There is no in between. Things are either Right or Wrong!!!!!! No ask yourself straight, whats your conscience and your HEART say!!!!!!!

PS: When you do fall for someone for real, can you look back on this and tell him??
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by alheri(f): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2005
Wow bibli are you serious? And shes gonna let her sis marry that A-hole? Pls and pls advise her to tell her sis now cos it will be worse if she finds out after marrying the guy. pls i beg you in the name of God. That guy is evil! Imagine! phone intimacy and getting her naked? Pls,she should tell her sis. I know its not your place to tell cos its really your friends secret so convience her to tell. Infact blackmail her, tell her you'd tell if she doent. wink
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Swish(m): 1:23am On Dec 13, 2005
what's there 2 say again other than leave me alone. except he's actually turning you on by his approaches...u know you ladies. Simply tell him as it is...i don't see how this is a problem...because except you have some feeling for him other than that of "my sister's boyfriend" then simply tell him to stop bein a jerk and concentrate on his relationship if he continues then i strongly advice you tell your sister or threaten him with with the thot of it
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by goldenoc(f): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2005
Note taken
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by kaylala(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2005
U neva can tell if d sister has done it to the elder one b4 2.

Mayb she reaping wot she ones sown
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by solomon(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2005
does it mean he choose the wrong people @ the right time?pls think twice b u cross d door.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Kokscity(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2005
Gold

I am sure you can clearly see that he wants to eat his cake and have it. Tell him that he needs to run for the hills or else you would go loco on him. It is the oldest fantasy in the book "Two Sister" and when a man does it, he has a chip on his shoulder for the rest of his life. Please tell him like it is........... and get him straightened out.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Bisanke(f): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2006
Okay your sister's boyfriend is asking u out,  da answer for me would be HELL NO! I would've been like hey yo nigga do u really think that i'm a hoe 2 go wit u. And do u actually realize that i'm your girlfriends sister. Abi are u goin' 2 say u did'nt know? And if he still bugging i'll make sure 2 disgrace him. What an insult. You know that if u say yes 2 that kind of person they'll b using it against u till da day u die. And i know whether if your sister is with him or not she would'nt allow u 2 go wit somebody so stupid and inresponsible.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by miben(m): 5:15am On Apr 08, 2006
Well I have an even more unusual situation and need some advice. Last night, I was partying with my sister and her boyfriend of 3 years. We came back to my place and had a few drinks and then my sister left because she had to work early and her boyfriend stayed at my house. Well he broke out a little nose candy and we did a few lines. Then we started talking about sex. (I am a bi-sexual male, he is strictly straight). After i showed him the guest room, he sort of started pulling at my shirt and one thing led the the next and I ended up giving him a great Mouth Action. Now I have all of these mixed up feelings. I feel guilty for cheating on my sister with her own boyfriend, I imagine that my friendship with her boyfriend will now be different or uncomfortable for awhile. What should I do? Signed, Anonymous.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by allonym: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2006
somehow, this seems like a copy of something that exists somewhere else, and not your own personal problem.

particularly since I remember reading something with either extremely similar or the exact same text more than 4 months ago in another forum.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by acidrop(f): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2006
lol, yeah me 2 i remeber reading it somewhere, dude u didnt have 2 replace urself wit d guy, datz not a good reputation 2 keep, lol smiley
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Memunah(f): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2006
no way!!!!!!!how will you go out with your sister"s guy?its better you telll the guy off so as not to cause commotion btw you and your sister,tell him off he is a BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by jaybaby(f): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2006
You guyz keep saying ----nO DNT NO DNT

ave u guys ever asked her if she was the 1 askin d guy out?
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by defacto1: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2006
godness gracious. wat r u askin us for? advice? its all common sense. girl, tell him to get lost. the bobos ball is thinkin for him o.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Noskinpain(f): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2007
lol, ma sister the same thing happened to me, ma sister's boy friend is also asking me out telling me that ma sister is not the kind of woman she want that whenever he geos out with ma sister that ma sister is always requesting for expensive things, that ma sister is after his money,that am the one he loves.pls friend and well wishers help us cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend / Blood Oath / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.