Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (51010 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2012
hipinnacle: I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THING THAT AV HAPPENED ON NIARALAND SINCE INCEPTION. I FALL IN LOVE WITH THE HIGH SENSE OF COMMITMENT, OPENESS AND SINCERITY HERE.@2SEXY LET ME COMMEND UR FRANKNESS AND INGENUITY ON THIS FORUM, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB HERE & IF U CAN CONTINUE HELPING AND SHARING UR KNOWLEDGE, MEN WILL ALSO FLOCK AROUND U TO HELP U. I BELIEVE WE CAN KNOW MORE OF OURSELVES BETTER IN THE FUTURE WITH OTHER GREAT AND SINCERE GUYS HERE. ONE THING I LOVE IS INTEGRITY WITH SINCERITY AND I THINK U GUYS ARE DOING WELL ON THAT.

PLS.2SEXY CAN U DO ME A FAVOUR, I HAVE A BLOG THAT I JUST STARTED COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO BUT COULD NOT COMPLETE IT DUE TO SOME TECHNICALITY. THIS GIVES ME SOME SLEEPLESS NIGHT AND I WANT TO SURROUND IT WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE. CAN U ASSIST ME AS THERE IS NO ONE AROUND ME HERE DAT HAVE GREAT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BLOGGING.

IT IS A PAID BLOG AND TALK ABOUT BIZ AND CAREER STARTUP. I WILL CONTACT U WITH D BLOG URL IF U ACCEPT MY PLEA TO ALSO BECOME A BLOGGER LIKE U DO. MY PASSION IS WRITING AND INSPIRING TO GREATNESS IS MY HOBBY. PLS. KINDLY ASSIST ME TO CONTRIBUTE MY QUOTA AND BUILD MY BIZ AROUND IT. THANKS FOLKS. KUDOS 4 D GREAT JOB.

Bro, thanks for the compliments. It is a pleasure. May I know what platform your blog is hosted on? If it is wordpress I should be able to help. But one thing that you should know is that adsense require traffic, a lot of it , before you can begin to see results and this require time as well.

If your blog is wordpress, hit me up.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by hipinnacle: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
2sexy:

Bro, thanks for the compliments. It is a pleasure. May I know what platform your blog is hosted on? If it is wordpress I should be able to help. But one thing that you should know is that adsense require traffic, a lot of it , before you can begin to see results and this require time as well.

If your blog is wordpress, hit me up.

@2SEXY THANKS 4 UR QUICK RESPONSE, U AR REALLY SHOWING D STUFF & QUALITY U GOT 2 ASSIST PEOPLE.MAYBE DAT IS UR CALLING THOU. YES IT IS BUILT WITH WORDPRESS.I WILL LIKE 2 AV UR EMAIL SO AS 2 LINK UP WT U.THANKS MAN ONCE AGAIN.I TAKE THIS AS A PRIVILEDGE WEN U DONT KNOW SOMEBODY & IS TRYING 2 HELP.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
hipinnacle:

@2SEXY THANKS 4 UR QUICK RESPONSE, U AR REALLY SHOWING D STUFF & QUALITY U GOT 2 ASSIST PEOPLE.MAYBE DAT IS UR CALLING THOU. YES IT IS BUILT WITH WORDPRESS.I WILL LIKE 2 AV UR EMAIL SO AS 2 LINK UP WT U.THANKS MAN ONCE AGAIN.I TAKE THIS AS A PRIVILEDGE WEN U DONT KNOW SOMEBODY & IS TRYING 2 HELP.
check th previous page, u will find my email there.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
With the consent of 2ruink, pacemaker, 2sexy, 2wins and a whole lot of others, i will opine we move on to the next stage, which is the voluntary donation by any member who has the capability and capacity to provide any of the following;

-VENUE

-SOUND EQUIIPMENT

-PROJECTOR

-LAPTOP

-REFRESHMENT

-ETC

(Remember that these are just for the D-day i.e you still exercise right over what ever you'r donating/property).

After all these are attended to within the next two weeks, it should provide us the right strategy to work with in fixing a feasible date for the meeting. So which ever ones you are able to support with, please do notify us hear for compilation and planning.

This information also applies to those of us in ABUJA and PORTHACCOURT.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by hipinnacle: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
2sexy: check th previous page, u will find my email there.

THANKS gIN MY GUY 4 D QUICK RESPONSE. I AV TRIED LOOKIN @ ALL THE 19PAGES HERE,IT SEEMS MY EYES COULD NOT LOCATE WHERE U AV UR EMAIL ADDRESS. ANTWAY CAN U PLS. BEEP WITH UR EMAIL HERE ON pinnacle.business89@yahoo.com. much appreciated.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2012
I'm back from the bush. Construction work often takes me away from network coverage.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2012
2ruink: I'm back from the bush. Construction work often takes me away from network coverage.
Bros, You no catch any bush meat? grin grin
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2012
2sexy: Bros, You no catch any bush meat? grin grin
Lolz....na rat my snare catch o...U go fit manage dat one na.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2012
2ruink:
Lolz....na rat my snare catch o...U go fit manage dat one na.
na na na angry
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2012
mabelly: With the consent of 2ruink, pacemaker, 2sexy, 2wins and a whole lot of others, i will opine we move on to the next stage, which is the voluntary donation by any member who has the capability and capacity to provide any of the following;

-VENUE

-SOUND EQUIIPMENT

-PROJECTOR

-LAPTOP

-REFRESHMENT

-ETC

(Remember that these are just for the D-day i.e you still exercise right over what ever you'r donating/property).

After all these are attended to within the next two weeks, it should provide us the right strategy to work with in fixing a feasible date for the meeting. So which ever ones you are able to support with, please do notify us hear for compilation and planning.

This information also applies to those of us in ABUJA and PORTHACCOURT.
pacemaker earlier promised to foot d bill 4 d refreshment. One other guy also promised to take care of hosting venue. Mabelly please check ur file. Leave Laptop to me. I'll provide dat 1. Do u think we need sound system and projector at this point?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Ask4delaw(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
Get an online company that pays you 8%of your deposit every 24hour,you can aswell withdraw your profit into your LIBERTY RESERVE account instantly. this is accutualy your way to finacial freedom.it is real i am a living testimony call for more info 07039055588,08074848012 ask4delaw@yahoo.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ask4delaw: Get an online company that pays you 8%of your deposit every 24hour,you can aswell withdraw your profit into your LIBERTY RESERVE account instantly. this is accutualy your way to finacial freedom.it is real i am a living testimony call for more info 07039055588,08074848012 ask4delaw@yahoo.com
I've reported u to the mod. people like u are the reason this country is still in shambles.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
2ruink:
pacemaker earlier promised to foot d bill 4 d refreshment. One other guy also promised to take care of hosting venue. Mabelly please check ur file. Leave Laptop to me. I'll provide dat 1. Do u think we need sound system and projector at this point?
I have been really busy with my research papers and full time job. Please when is the meeting date? So I can send in the money
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jackbennie: 4:13am On Oct 11, 2012
if there is need for speakers, microphones or any musical instrument i can assist with dat
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
Pacemaker:
I have been really busy with my research papers and full time job. Please when is the meeting date? So I can send in the money
We'll use the next one week to put things together and fix exactly when and where. Thanx again!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
jackbennie: if there is need for speakers, microphones or any musical instrument i can assist with dat
That's great, thanks! pls say something about your preferred date and time for the meeting.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by infogenius(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
mabelly: The form has been sent to the following email;
zeuskyrocky(at)gmail.com,
blackphall(at)yahoo.com,
infogenius33(at)yahoo.com,
jidowu84(at)gmail.com,
gyprince(at)yahoo.com,
tmorotmoro(at)yahoo.com,
emma_nd(at)yahoo.com,
p.philip8131(at)yahoo.com,
feelamong(at)gmail.com,
seyioluks(at)gmail.com,
humblelove2010(at)yahoo.com,
coex123(at)gmail.com,
markmorison02(at)yahoo.com.
Please do check
your email for confirmation and also notify us here.
Form filled and sent to your mail.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
infogenius:
Form filled and sent to your mail.
Let the filled forms keep coming in, we are getting there. Thanks
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jackbennie: 12:44am On Oct 12, 2012
i think the weekend will be more convenient for members Saturday to be precised last Saturday of the month dats my own opinion
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2012
In the absence of any other opinion, I'll be pleased to announce the first meeting's date tonight for Nigeria's business and entrepreneurs coalition (NBEC). Thank you!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by yspid(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hello guys,am really interested in dis great endeavour am based in lagos and my email is thompsondipo@yahoo.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by miqos02(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
jackbennie: i think the weekend will be more convenient for members Saturday to be precised last Saturday of the month dats my own opinion
the last saturday of the month is environmental sanitation in lagos.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by feelamong(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
2ruink: In the absence of any other opinion, I'll be pleased to announce the first meeting's date tonight for Nigeria's business and entrepreneurs coalition (NBEC). Thank you!

I still suggest we meet on a weekend!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by ElMatteo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
@mabelly...I am yet τ̅☺ get †ђε form...My email again is olamidewrites@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Ask4delaw(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
2ruink:
I've reported u to the mod. people like u are the reason this country is still in shambles.
y dont u confirm what u see b4 u start critisism, we are here in this forum to help each other.if only u av confirmed and u found it is not real thats when u can say d rubbish u ar sayin, idiot people like u will neva go far in life because u THINK EVERYBODY is fake.call me 07039055588 and i will prove it to u dat dis biz is real. i dont need to beg anybody to join to make my money it is not MLM.I stay around maryland in lagos,weneva u ar around that place,call me nd i will com wit my laptop to prove it live and direct (OLODO) Life is about risk,if u dont take risk u go no whr.it is not my business,it is online, i will only give u d link and u confirm it ursef.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Ask4delaw(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
2ruink:
it is not everybody that is in this forum that are scammer,thr ar still real people here,so please if u dont knw what to do wit ur time,go home and sleep and stop scaring people away from what will benefit them.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ask4delaw: it is not everybody that is in this forum that are scammer,thr ar still real people here,so please if u dont knw what to do wit ur time,go home and sleep and stop scaring people away from what will benefit them.
And before you start calling someone names, it quite obvious that you brain hardly functioning properly and could noyt tell you what this thread was meant for... Your medulaoblongata couldnt read properly in order to systematically transmit the right signals to your mind... that means you arent different from those lunatic in the psychiatric hospital...

Since you brain needs to be re-programmed, here is a command... read the thread from page one and then come back here.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by infogenius(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
@Ask4delaw: it's ok, let's know what this business is all about.Just post it on this thread so that we can learn something profitable from you.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Fasterboy: 3:41am On Oct 13, 2012
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 3:47am On Oct 13, 2012
Alright guys, let us meet on 27th of this month which happens to be Saturday. That is exactly 14 days from now. Meeting time is 12noon. We'll get to know the venue pretty soon. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? / Can I Be Arrested For Defaulting On A loan To A Loan App? / Procedures To Get TIN No. From FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.