Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2483838 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Teguejiro: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Cruize306:
I'll first forgive your slovenliness, illusion and aberrant attitude. Secondly, I'll inform you and your fellow mongrels here that Mr. Cruize is a certified MATHEMATICIAN who despises graduates making a caricature of our Lingual. Dunderheads like you will always be victims of my abattoir cos like the Lampedusa tragedy, I see most of you sinking. Or keep floating on a maelstrom
U b real WOMAN-WRAPPER. Pple shud ignore u b'cos is obvious dt u are sick & u alone can cure ur ill-ness. Please grow up and stop being SILLY.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Teguejiro: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Adola1: PLS IF THE BOARD OMITTED YOUR NAME FROM THE FIRST LIST (PPSB) ONLY I LL ADVICE YOU TO RUSH TO THE BOARD NOW AND CHECK THEY JUST POST 4 NEW TEACHERS TO OUR SCHOOL TODAY HAVING ABOUT 230 NAMES ON THE LIST NOT ONLINE. BEST OF LUCK cool
please which of d first list?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=Teguejiro]please which of d first list?[The list released by Senior Secondary School Board that is online, The list released yesterday is not online but is for both Non indigene and indigene. Omitted names from the initial list. Mean while we are about 40 teachers posted to my school with few Science teachers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2013
Hey! I am excited that my school even though its in the village have free laptops and internet facilities for teachers. pls anyone that know "The Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) website should post it
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2013
Which is your school please?

Adola1: PLS IF THE BOARD OMITTED YOUR NAME FROM THE FIRST LIST (PPSB) ONLY I LL ADVICE YOU TO RUSH TO THE BOARD NOW AND CHECK THEY JUST POST 4 NEW TEACHERS TO OUR SCHOOL TODAY HAVING ABOUT 230 NAMES ON THE LIST NOT ONLINE. BEST OF LUCK cool
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2013
Please let's share experiences we've had in our various schools. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ could β helpful 2 all of us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2013
Adola1:

PLS IF THE BOARD OMITTED YOUR NAME FROM THE FIRST LIST (PPSB) ONLY I LL ADVICE YOU TO RUSH TO THE BOARD NOW AND CHECK THEY JUST POST 4 NEW TEACHERS TO OUR SCHOOL TODAY HAVING ABOUT 230 NAMES ON THE LIST NOT ONLINE. BEST OF LUCK.

UBE please follow up

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hillarytoby: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2013
CSS KPEAN...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
barikay: Hey! I am excited that my school even though its in the village have free laptops and internet facilities for teachers. pls anyone that know "The Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) website should post it
............your lucky mate! Check..www.nerdc.academia.edu
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by QueenEsther1: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
T
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please they should post more teachers to my school(ppsb I mean) Gss Umuagbai. We're only 30 new teachers with about 6 old teachers apart from principal, V.P academics and V.P admin, but apart from the distance the school is ok.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiChiBoss: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
Som1 plz help me check Amadi Nnamdi. Indegine(etche)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Stanbic bank came to our school for us(new teachers) to bank with them so I made an enquiry from the principal who told me the four banks they use in the school but that stanbic is sourcing for customers so that when they get enough names, they'll present them to the board that these are the people banking with them, after the board has taken down those names, the remaining names without banks will now have banks assigned to them while stanbic will be added among the banks. She told me that we don't choose banks ourselves, the govt does that. She also said that when Eco bank which is now among their banks came to source for customers some few years bank and promised them loan, many teachers wanted to change from the banks assigned to them to Eco but it was a herculean task. So she advised me that it's better I register with Stanbic in case we don't like the bank we'll be assigned to.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
It is a very wrong information that the Board has pasted the omitted names. I am at the Board now and nothing of such rather I was told that anything that has to do with posting must be online

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tgodaddey: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Any information in ube concerned posting.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=dexpee4life]It is a very wrong information that the Board has pasted the omitted names. I am at the Board now and nothing of such rather I was told that anything that has to do with posting must be online[Are u sure u meet the right person @ppsb cos they came with the new list 4 clearance
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by phoebewal(f): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
@barikay. NERDC site is www.nerdc.gov.ng. They are also on FB. facebook.com/NERDC
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yawning! Still waiting for my posting(UBE)...although I will still take my salary alongside others that are already working.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=Adola1][/quote]

yes I met the right person in the SSSBoard. Infact, I met the Secretary and he confided in me that it wont be pasted in the board and that they dont have any notice board there. He asked me to check online between tonight and the end of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Adeola, did u see d new list or u heard 4rm someone. Plz I need to know
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
UBE posting, on Monday. Please let's relax & enjoy our weekend, till then.
Good night
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=dexpee4life]@Adeola, did u see d new list or u heard 4rm someone. Plz I need to know[yes They came with a list, About four them posted to my school. The principal clear them with the list. Infact 1studied Social study and was asked to be on standby cos the Art subjects is filled. The list is numbered 1to259
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
elella: UBE posting, on Monday. Please let's relax & enjoy our weekend, till then.
Good night

How sure are you of this information? thought they said by Friday?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2013
Goodmorning nairalanders, the information yesterday that said list was pasted at the board for the omited names made me run to the board in the rain. I reached the board by 2:30pm and I was told that there was nothing like that. Here and then I was told to go back and check online by 6pm or today being friday. One of the staff whom I met also told me to go and continue checking we are working on it. Lets keep waiting goodluck to all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by QueenEsther1: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=Adola1][/quote]

Adola 1, Please can you check names for us? Names like Emeana Chidinma (non Indigene) Is it on the list?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2013
2kurupt:

Today is Friday, they not through with the clearance. Clearance ends today, while UBE posting on Monday. Relax my dear.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2013
elella: 2kurupt:

Today is Friday, they not through with the clearance. Clearance ends today, while UBE posting on Monday. Relax my dear.

Its a probability,the names might come out either today evening or monday. It depends on how they can be able to clear people that have issues today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Tekzyflex]

Its a probability,the names might come out either today evening or monday. It depends on how they can be able to clear people that have issues today.

Pls my love, don't be mad @ me. I just observed something. Teachers will always remain learners. Pls. i just want to correct something; can means the same thing with be able. You don't say "can be able" rather use Can do etc. or be able to. Thank u very much. One Love
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flashylady: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2013
profkalu: Goodmorning nairalanders, the information yesterday that said list was pasted at the board for the omited names made me run to the board in the rain. I reached the board by 2:30pm and I was told that there was nothing like that. Here and then I was told to go back and check online by 6pm or today being friday. One of the staff whom I met also told me to go and continue checking we are working on it. Lets keep waiting goodluck to all.
Pls which of the boards? Tnx.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=QueenEsther1]

Adola 1, Please can you check names for us? Names like Emeana Chidinma (non Indigene) Is it on the list? The new guy didn't come today I will check on monday.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
elella: Tekzyflex]

Pls my love, don't be mad @ me. I just observed something. Teachers will always remain learners. Pls. i just want to correct something; can means the same thing with be able. You don't say "can be able" rather use Can do etc. or be able to. Thank u very much. One Love

Ok noted..so help me to rephrase that statement using 'can do' or 'be able'.Thanks...as u said we are still learning.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello my fellow teachers.....this is for those waiting to get posted..I'll sincerely advice that you go to the board and get ur self cleared if u avnt been cleared or if ur name is been omitted for clearance..the truth is my neighbour didn't write d exams,didn't do interview,didn't get screened,buh as I type dis, she's got dis job...how possible?? One will ask! My friends, this is Nigeria....anything can happen esp in govt job offers..so pls, if u knw anyone who knows sombody at d board,do urself well to use ur contact. Now is not d tym to say "I dey wait make dem upload list on d website..". As it is with ma neighbour, someone has been unlawfully declined and his space given to my neighbour....

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (866) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.