Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2405666 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pls fellow nairalanders, let us edit our sentences b4 uploading, 4 effective communicatñ and feedback. Also, could one change his posting within his LGA education office. because some schools are over populated and some underpopulated with teachers. RSVP.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
marcodura: Pls fellow nairalanders, let us edit our sentences b4 uploading, 4 effective communicatñ and feedback.
Bros no mind them. Any of them way #Gbagaun I go fall the person hand diplomatically.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=Cruize306]
Bros no mind them. Any of them way #Gbagaun I go fall the person hand diplomatically.[/quote

Wen u fall the person hand..den dem go come gv u award.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2013
Abeg unto the matter, posting things.. any info will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by QueenEsther1: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=Adola1][/quote]

Adola1 ,did the new teachers come today? Can you please check the name" Emeana Chidinma" is it on the list?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by QueenEsther1: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=Adola1][/quote]

Adola1 ,did the new teachers come today? Can you please check the name" Emeana Chidinma" is it on the list? Non-Indigene
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=Tekzyflex][/quote]gdday plz is dia any news on posting? I d̶̲̥̅̊ǿή tire †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ slip 4 ause Ooº°˚˚°ºoo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nky4success(f): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Whether d devil likes it or not, alert must surely come before d end of this month. Can someone say amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tgodaddey: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
just from ube now.posting has been shifted to next week they are still attending to problem candidates.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nky4success(f): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tgodaddey: just from ube now.posting has been shifted to next week they are still attending to problem candidates.
this people r really frustrating us. it's not possible that they will attend 2 everyone before doing the posting.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Its really puzzling how both UBE and PPSB has kept mute on posting the omitted names. I would have loved to believe there's no conspiracy. I'll advice the affected teachers to submit their case b4 their God, then take a bold step by collectively marching down to the various boards en masse and let your voice be heard. Cos this "POSTING WILL BE OUT BY THE ENDLESS NEXT WEEKS" I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ looking cunny a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ unfamiliar... This is the second reasonable post from M̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊. Cruize

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
faith obodogulo: gdday plz is dia any news on posting? I d̶̲̥̅̊ǿή tire †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ slip 4 ause Ooº°˚˚°ºoo

Hey faithy! My sister no worry urself, jst save ur transport for nw jst as am doing. Jst be rest assured dat by next week u are starting work in full force. The list will be out on thursday or friday. Have fun!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Am not used to staying at home since my name was omitted and quit the teaching that I was doing as I heard that posting has been done. Plz God come and here the cries of your children on this issue of omitted names. Plz if any info concerning the posting we will appreciate it house.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 5:42am On Oct 15, 2013
Hello slum boy!!! I am an adult and doesn't insult parents. Take a leaf from me and grow up. Your second sentence; its spelt newspaper and not news paper. Next #Gbagaun2 "EVEN THE BRITISH PEOPLE THAT #OWN THE... Com'on son!!! Use OWNS next time. How the hell you graduated with a second class upper division is surely one reason ASUU is still on strike. Don't bother reporting this post cos even OBINOSCOPY will be disappointed at you

Note that on your attempt to write "it's spelt newspaper", you wrote "its spelt newspaper". Remove the beam in your eyes before you ask others to take away the mote in theirs.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2013
Tnx bro we will kip wating oh. Tnx 4 d reply. Happy salla
Tekzyflex:

Hey faithy! My sister no worry urself, jst save ur transport for nw jst as am doing. Jst be rest assured dat by next week u are starting work in full force. The list will be out on thursday or friday. Have fun!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
@Ju enwume. This is 2013 and you're still ancestral Pls give me a break.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
faith obodogulo: Tnx bro we will kip wating oh. Tnx 4 d reply. Happy salla

Same to u...!!!!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
My fellow teachers,hv any gotin info based on openin acct,whn dy'l pay us n hw much dy'l pay?I heard dt d payment cmes up in December...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
QueenEsther1:

Adola1 ,did the new teachers come today? Can you please check the name" Emeana Chidinma" is it on the list? Non-Indigene
So sorry he didnt come with it I ll do that on thursday
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
Edozie82: My fellow teachers,hv any gotin info based on openin acct,whn dy'l pay us n hw much dy'l pay?I heard dt d payment cmes up in December...

My Brox, information reaching me is that they won't pay us until they are through with the posting of omitted names, biometric data capturing, proper documentations, issuance of the authentic posting letter that will bear your place of primary assignment and your proper grade level, correction of names and other errors. Our accounts will also be documented and computed so as to make our pay slip. These are but just some issues that must be addressed before salaries can be made. This is an information thatwas given to me in the PPSboard.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
faith obodogulo: Tnx bro we will kip wating oh. Tnx 4 d reply. Happy salla

My sis, you are not alone in this suspense. Let me give you a fact you need that will encourage you if you are in PPSB. Note that the submission of files of the already posted teachers by all principals has since being suspended. This is done so as to be fare to all. The Principals were asked to submit when they must have being through with all the ommited names. Even those persons that tried to protest on Monday did not make any difference because they were told same but they still continued on the protest which I doubt if it yielded any benefit. So just relax because it is indirectly to our favour. Pls dont believe rumours of selling slots because it has nothing to do with omitted names

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tnk u my broda.
dexpee4life:

My sis, you are not alone in this suspense. Let me give you a fact you need that will encourage you if you are in PPSB. Note that the submission of files of the already posted teachers by all principals has since being suspended. This is done so as to be fare to all. The Principals were asked to submit when they must have being through with all the ommited names. Even those persons that tried to protest on Monday did not make any difference because they were told same but they still continued on the protest which I doubt if it yielded any benefit. So just relax because it is indirectly to our favour. Pls dont believe rumours of selling slots because it has nothing to do with omitted names
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2013
dexpee4life:

My Brox, information reaching me is that they won't pay us until they are through with the posting of omitted names, biometric data capturing, proper documentations, issuance of the authentic posting letter that will bear your place of primary assignment and your proper grade level, correction of names and other errors. Our accounts will also be documented and computed so as to make our pay slip. These are but just some issues that must be addressed before salaries can be made. This is an information thatwas given to me in the PPSboard.
....hmmm,this is quite unfair anyway.that means we'l b wrkin without any hope of being paid soon.Hw do we cope dn,esp.most of us dt were post'd 2interior part of this state?dy nid 2put al ds in2 considerat'ns...tnks 4ur info,am gr8fl
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by blevi: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2013
Happy sallah
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
dexpee4life:

As of Mon, my principal was still collecting files for submission. In fact, she told those whose documents were not complete to do that which leaves me wondering when d suspension was announced. My sis, you are not alone in this suspense. Let me give you a fact you need that will encourage you if you are in PPSB. Note that the submission of files of the already posted teachers by all principals has since being suspended. This is done so as to be fare to all. The Principals were asked to submit when they must have being through with all the ommited names. Even those persons that tried to protest on Monday did not make any difference because they were told same but they still continued on the protest which I doubt if it yielded any benefit. So just relax because it is indirectly to our favour. Pls dont believe rumours of selling slots because it has nothing to do with omitted names
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
My principal told me today that those who registered from 10th of oct won't be paid for this month... Dnt knw about other lgas ooo...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
joyblinks: My principal told me today that those who registered from 10th of oct won't be paid for this month... Dnt knw about other lgas ooo...
Meaning the teachers whose names were omitted will automatically miss this months pay? And if they aren't posted till November meaning they won't be paid for November too? That's a shame... Absolute disgrace
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=frachy][/quote]
Despite all,when the ommitted names would be out, you will equally see the names of those that were previously posted, but now to there preffered Local Government. Lots of intrigues and Manouverings are going on at UBE Board. A lot of changes would be done on the already uploaded list in the Internet and re-uploaded again. Lots of Cash involved
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na normal thing Ooº°˚˚°ºoo. Wat of those persons dat did not write d exams but has gotten the job. 9ja still remains the best country 4 me.
Rexmarysweet:
Despite all,when the ommitted names would be out, you will equally see the names of those that were previously posted, but now to there preffered Local Government. Lots of intrigues and Manouverings are going on at UBE Board. A lot of changes would be done on the already uploaded list in the Internet and re-uploaded again. Lots of Cash involved
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2013
The principal that said that those that registered from 10th Oct. Will not be paid, is he the one paying? He forgot that some persons now has not been posted.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rakiri(f): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Any news regards posting?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nky4success(f): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2013
pls anybody at Ube? is clearance still on? cos that will indicate when our posting will be out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: darkstan(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.