Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399979 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by erei: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2013
Hey pals,SSSB omitted list check here.http://www.sscntech.net/sssb.php

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2013
Thanks a lot. My wife's name reflected. God bless you.

erei: Hey pals,SSSB omitted list check here.http://www.sscntech.net/sssb.php
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nky4success(f): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=erei]Hey pals,SSSB omitted list check here.http://www.sscntech.net/sssb.php[bros wht of Ube? do u hv any idea?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2013
UBEB plz do somthing.
erei: Hey pals,SSSB omitted list check here.http://www.sscntech.net/sssb.php
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
the list is out but yet subject to verification.... I wonder what there is to verify.Cut and join country.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
mathmatica: the list is out but yet subject to verification.... I wonder what there is to verify.Cut and join country.

if the list is out then how does one check it? because it's still not on the site
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Are u talkn of SSSB or UBE?
mathmatica: the list is out but yet subject to verification.... I wonder what there is to verify.Cut and join country.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
......the omitted names for posting(PPSB)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by childmarriage: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cruize306:
Hahhaahahahhahaha... Can't stop laughing... Thanks anyway!!!
Lol.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hello. Pls does anyone in this thread has a proper discription to CSS OKUMGBA AMA. I will appreciate this. Where is the best route to get there pls.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chilopat: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2013
for those whose names appeared on the error list I'm sure there must be a supplementary list. according to what I heared from the ube board at elechi beach. so all hope is not lost God dey
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Pls can some1 hint me on wat is happening @ ABua ODual LGA. i heard they are issuing out acct no. I need info pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2013
sammymarvin: Pls can some1 hint me on wat is happening @ ABua ODual LGA. i heard they are issuing out acct no. I need info pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nky4success(f): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2013
pls any information about Ube posting?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2013
nky4success: pls any information about Ube posting?
.... nothing yet.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2013
Hello. Pls does anyone in this thread has a proper discription to CSS
OKUMGBA AMA. I will appreciate this. Where is the best route to get there
pls.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Who can confirm whether we will be paid this October ending ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
No sign showing that there is posibility for paying us this October because no account yet.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
lele Ekpa: Who can confirm whether we will be paid this October ending ?
zero ur mind
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
.....talking about the salary issue, Lagos state recently employed about 900 teachers with a pay check of approximately #58,000 for grade 8,step 1.From what I heard,rivers state offers teacher the highest pay check.Won't be surprise if a teacher on grade 7 in rivers state ,earn higher than his/her couleage on step 8,in Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
[/font]UBE! I don't know what to say.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]UBE! I don't know what to say.UBE! I don't know what to say.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2013
UBE Board is in Dilemma. The problem seems to be the fact that a good number of Teachers aint favourably disposed to their place of posting and as such have resorted to manouvering and Lobbying to be reposted to their place of choice and be included in the Omited names yet to be uploaded in the Internet.

The problem now is that the Board may be sued to court by any opportunist if they go ahead by Altering the list they first published in the net instead of posting only the Omitted names as Post Primary School Board did yesterday.

I pray they come to a better conclusion cos I wouldn't want anything insignificant to delay my pay or derail the entire excercise.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2013
Rexmarysweet: UBE Board is in Dilemma. The problem seems to be the fact that a good number of Teachers aint favourably disposed to their place of posting and as such have resorted to manouvering and Lobbying to be reposted to their place of choice and be included in the Omited names yet to be uploaded in the Internet.

The problem now is that the Board may be sued to court by any opportunist if they go ahead by Altering the list they first published in the net instead of posting only the Omitted names as Post Primary School Board did yesterday.

I pray they come to a better conclusion cos I wouldn't want anything insignificant to delay my pay or derail the entire excercise.
.....Please also note that another issue concerning the recruitment is that rather than 13000 showing up for the training,a total of 17000 showed up,all with valid appointment letter,according to beacon newspaper.Not until this issue is sorted out both by UBE and PPSB,don't bother about salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
mathmatica: .....Please also note that another issue concerning the recruitment is that rather than 13000 showing up for the training,a total of 17000 showed up,all with valid appointment letter,according to beacon newspaper.Not until this issue is sorted out both by UBE and PPSB,don't bother about salary.
Please friends, let us not complicate issues here. They have said it time without number that 13,151. Teachers were recruited in this recruitment exercise, how come it has increased to 17,000. Teachers now?
I‘m just scared of the unknown.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fiafiad: Please friends, let us not complicate issues here. They have said it time without number that 13,151. Teachers were recruited in this recruitment exercise, how come it has increased to 17,000. Teachers now?

Omo see GOBE!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fiafiad: Please friends, let us not complicate issues here. They have said it time without number that 13,151. Teachers were recruited in this recruitment exercise, how come it has increased to 17,000. Teachers now?
......read beacon newspaper(19/10/2013).Only an inexperienced person would believe those educationists turn politicians.Forget about salary till hopefully sometime next year.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
On a scale of 1-10 your comments are always rated 10. I can categorically tell you today that I know somebody that scored below 155 whose name wasn't published among the successful candidates but went ahead to do verification and was given appointment letter. In Mathematics, if one person can commit an act and be successful, so can 3,999. Allow the board to fish out these persons.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Cruize306:
On a scale of 1-10 your comments are always rated 10. I can categorically tell you today that I know somebody that scored below 155 whose name wasn't published among the successful candidates but went ahead to do verification and was given appointment letter. In Mathematics, if one person can commit an act and be successful, so can 3,999. Allow the board to fish out these persons.
thats true. there is a girl in my school who is still in the university. coe to be precise, but she got the job. I still don't know how she did it. the truth is some officials at Ube are to blame for this. let's just hope and pray they conclude this posting issue so we can move to the next phase. ACC details so I can expect my salary Cus I Done start work already. all the best to those waiting for their posting.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2013
Does it means that, the commissioner for education will force Gov. Amaechi to endorse the payment of 17,000 instead of 13,151? Or do they think the people at the top are not aware of what is going on at the two boards? I will advice all those that went through the back-door, to begin to cry out for their money to be refunded. Because the earlier the better for them.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Feni: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2013
tampolad: Hello. Pls does anyone in this thread has a proper discription to CSS
OKUMGBA AMA. I will appreciate this. Where is the best route to get there
pls.

I don't know where you would be coming from, but if you're coming from Boro Park, take a taxi going to station, then take the one going to marine base. When you get to marine base, take a boat going to Okrika (ATC). You can take a bike from ATC to the school.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
@Feni
I am so grateful but please do you have an idea of the cost from your description and secondly I am coming from Rumuigbo axis, if I have to take through road what and which do you advice. God bless you for your response.

[ quote author=Feni]

I don't know where you would be coming from, but if you're coming from Boro Park, take a taxi going to station, then take the one going to marine base. When you get to marine base, take a boat going to Okrika (ATC). You can take a bike from ATC to the school.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.