Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398093 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Chibuking81: According to radio fm Nigeria info this morning, Rivers state PDP gave the government 7 days ultimatum to pay the 4 months salary of the newly recruited teachers in Rivers state. All am saying is that let them not change the mind of government toward their decision to pay us next week tuesday or wednesday . God I thank you, even those who said all sort of bad things against us are the one fighting for us, wonder shall never end, not withstanding, I love our dear governor, His excellency Hon. Chibuike Amaechi, he is the best.
. Who can battle with d Lord? I say NOBODY!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Am happy for the salary information ooooo, God thank you for this Governor Rt. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amechi who has removed unemployment to 13000 persons. Pals My wedding is coming up the 8th December,2013 @ Seventh Day Adventist Church No 23 Bishop Onyeabor Ime Obi Onitsha Anambra State. The wedding was scheduled before now. Thank you for your prayers one Love.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ppraiseglory: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2013
profkalu: Am happy for the salary information ooooo, God thank you for this Governor Rt. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amechi who has removed unemployment to 13000 persons. Pals My wedding is coming up the 8th December,2013 @ Seventh Day Adventist Church No 23 Bishop Onyeabor Ime Obi Onitsha Anambra State. The wedding was scheduled before now. Thank you for your prayers one Love.

Congrats!!! In the midst of no payment wedding is still going on. This one is "Teachers of Distinction" wedding, we are in support whether you see some of us there or not.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2013
This morning d principal of d school where i was posted asked us to come and confirm our names and other info in d nominal roll, which we did and this buttressed d axiom dt our pay wil come by next wk. Thank u lord. I am nw elated and deliriously happy!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2013
My people since all the rumors about the salary payment started,I have neva felt so close to dat money as I am now.....God thank u for your grace....I started this year tough let us end it with joy....up APC....sweep away unemployment in rivers state.....

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gud day,my fellow teachers...am so pleased concernin d info being post'd on this forum,esp,d 1 dt has 2do wit our payment.plz,pals,cn we b paid our salaries ds month?& is it goin 2b a 4-month salary arrears?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Edozie82: Gud day,my fellow teachers...am so pleased concernin d info being post'd on this forum,esp,d 1 dt has 2do wit our payment.plz,pals,cn we b paid our salaries ds month?& is it goin 2b a 4-month salary arrears?
U are nw asking the Ube director. We are u follow teacher so we dnt knw. It is only God tat knws. Lets wait and see

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
This info about salaries however true i† is, still leaves me baffled on †he legitimacy of i† since some of us are yet τo open an account. I filled my nominal roll today without account number and no concrete info τo that effect. I wonder if some people will be paid leaving some behind.

Is that τo say that senior secondary schs in Andoni lga will not be paid?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fabmoniks: This info about salaries however true i† is, still leaves me baffled on †he legitimacy of i† since some of us are yet τo open an account. I filled my nominal roll today without account number and no concrete info τo that effect. I wonder if some people will be paid leaving some behind.

How many times will they tell u that the payment will be made by cheaque?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fiafiad: How many times will they tell u that the payment will be made by cheaque?

And what is †he authenticity of this info? Or is i† just another hear-say?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
I also heard that payment is not tru d bank acct, but tru cheques so don't panic, jst be certain dat ur name is among the nominal role ur head is submitting, the ES also collected the new teachers name. What proved evertyn was wen I saw the NUT chairman of ikwerre lga in my school on tuesday requesting for the complete list of new teachers posted to the sch. Wen we asked the old teacher and the principal why he requested, they said we r nw automatically members of the NUT and that we r to be paying our monthly dues, wch ll be collected frm d source bfor we revieve our pay.
But guys imagine naaaa, we have nt be properly inducted into the union at all, and monthly dues has been deducted. 9ja union lyk der moni pas d members oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tgodaddey: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Please house. is there any name submitted to ES apart from nominal roll.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fabmoniks: This info about salaries however true i† is, still leaves me baffled on †he legitimacy of i† since some of us are yet τo open an account. I filled my nominal roll today without account number and no concrete info τo that effect. I wonder if some people will be paid leaving some behind.

If i may ask,wut have been keeping u guyz 4rm opening acct all dis while?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
PDP Issues 7 (Seven) Days Ultimatum to Amaechi to Pay Teachers’ Salaries

The Rivers State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, observes with utmost dismay, and condemns in strong terms the non-payment of salaries of the newly recruited teachers in Rivers State for four months today and also regretted the inconveniences they have faced for that long without salaries, which clearly is as a result of mismanagement, poor financial planning and politicization of all sectors of Rivers economy by Governor Rotimi Amaechi.

The Party therefore wishes to state that the explanation offered by the Rivers State Ministry of Education that the State government lacks funds to pay the teachers has vindicated the Party’s position that the Rivers State government is broke.

The Party in a statement signed by Jerry Needam, Special Adviser on Media to the State PDP Chairman, Bro. Felix Obuah, says the Governor’s action has further confirmed that gathering the newly recruited teachers at the liberation stadium under the guise of issuing them employment letters, and later planned to use them to protest against the President of Nigeria President Goodluck Jonathan has vindicated the position of the Rivers State Commissioner of Police.

“In the light of the above, the PDP warns Governor Rotimi to stop playing politics with the lives and future of these innocent newly recruited teachers and also admonishes him (Amaechi) to settle down in Rivers State to face the mirage of problems he has created with a sincere determination to solving them, rather than chasing shadow in the name of All Progressives Congress, APC”.

The Governor’s insensitivity to the plights of the recently engaged civil servants in the State has caused so much embarrassment to Rivers People within and outside the country. It is in this respect that the PDP as a responsible Party regrets and apologises for the choice of Amaechi as Governor of the State.

In the same vein, the Party also condemns the N24, 000 basic monthly salary earmarked for each of the newly recruited teachers, stressing that such amount falls short of what is paid graduates all over, as basic salary.

The party asks Governor Amaechi to without further delay regularize this anomaly and pay all these graduate teachers, what is obtainable in civil service.

The Party therefore, issues a 7(seven) day ultimatum to the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi to pay all salaries and allowances owed all newly recruited teachers in the State.

Signed

Jerry Needam
SA, On Media to
State PDP Chairman
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
teejaymmm: PDP Issues 7 (Seven) Days Ultimatum to Amaechi to Pay Teachers’ Salaries

The Rivers State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, observes with utmost dismay, and condemns in strong terms the non-payment of salaries of the newly recruited teachers in Rivers State for four months today and also regretted the inconveniences they have faced for that long without salaries, which clearly is as a result of mismanagement, poor financial planning and politicization of all sectors of Rivers economy by Governor Rotimi Amaechi.

The Party therefore wishes to state that the explanation offered by the Rivers State Ministry of Education that the State government lacks funds to pay the teachers has vindicated the Party’s position that the Rivers State government is broke.

The Party in a statement signed by Jerry Needam, Special Adviser on Media to the State PDP Chairman, Bro. Felix Obuah, says the Governor’s action has further confirmed that gathering the newly recruited teachers at the liberation stadium under the guise of issuing them employment letters, and later planned to use them to protest against the President of Nigeria President Goodluck Jonathan has vindicated the position of the Rivers State Commissioner of Police.

“In the light of the above, the PDP warns Governor Rotimi to stop playing politics with the lives and future of these innocent newly recruited teachers and also admonishes him (Amaechi) to settle down in Rivers State to face the mirage of problems he has created with a sincere determination to solving them, rather than chasing shadow in the name of All Progressives Congress, APC”.

The Governor’s insensitivity to the plights of the recently engaged civil servants in the State has caused so much embarrassment to Rivers People within and outside the country. It is in this respect that the PDP as a responsible Party regrets and apologises for the choice of Amaechi as Governor of the State.

In the same vein, the Party also condemns the N24, 000 basic monthly salary earmarked for each of the newly recruited teachers, stressing that such amount falls short of what is paid graduates all over, as basic salary.

The party asks Governor Amaechi to without further delay regularize this anomaly and pay all these graduate teachers, what is obtainable in civil service.

The Party therefore, issues a 7(seven) day ultimatum to the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi to pay all salaries and allowances owed all newly recruited teachers in the State.

Signed

Jerry Needam
SA, On Media to
State PDP Chairman

N24, 000 as basic? Its not my portion and will never be
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2013
In every rumour there is an atom of truth. Let's watch and see! 24k is giving me sleepless nite already. May the gods forbid bad tin.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 3:06am On Dec 06, 2013
Intruders: pls we dont need ur help. U'll cause more harm than good. Pls leave the new recruited teachers alone, don't vouch for us, don't politick with us, we dont want that. RVSG will pay us our overdue salary based on our grade level. Pls.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:48am On Dec 06, 2013
marcodura: Intruders: pls we dont need ur help. U'll cause more harm than good. Pls leave the new recruited teachers alone, don't vouch for us, don't politick with us, we dont want that. RVSG will pay us our overdue salary based on our grade level. Pls.

We pray so.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:03am On Dec 06, 2013
teejaymmm: PDP Issues 7 (Seven) Days Ultimatum to Amaechi to Pay Teachers? Salaries

The Party therefore wishes to state that the explanation offered by the Rivers State Ministry of Education that the State government lacks funds to pay the teachers has vindicated the Party?s position that the Rivers State government is broke.

The Party in a statement signed by Jerry Needam, Special Adviser on Media to the State PDP Chairman, Bro. Felix Obuah, says the Governor?s action has further confirmed that gathering the newly recruited teachers at the liberation stadium under the guise of issuing them employment letters, and later planned to use them to protest against the President of Nigeria President Goodluck Jonathan has vindicated the position of the Rivers State Commissioner of Police.

?In the light of the above, the PDP warns Governor Rotimi to stop playing politics with the lives and future of these innocent newly recruited teachers and also admonishes him (Amaechi) to settle down in Rivers State to face the mirage of problems he has created with a sincere determination to solving them, rather than chasing shadow in the name of All Progressives Congress, APC?.

The Governor?s insensitivity to the plights of the recently engaged civil servants in the State has caused so much embarrassment to Rivers People within and outside the country. It is in this respect that the PDP as a responsible Party regrets and apologises for the choice of Amaechi as Governor of the State.

Signed

Jerry Needam
SA, On Media to
State PDP Chairman
It's all politics intended to turn us against our dear governor Amaechi. E no go work.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:26am On Dec 06, 2013
The PDP Rivers state are not fighting for us, every statement they made in the past was to victimize us, even of the present. They never like our employment, they are always want to create enmity between us and our good governor. Concerning the #24000 basic salary they mention, yes it can be the basic salary but not monthly pay, because monthly take home pay comprises of both the basic salary, house allowance, feeding allowance, transportation allowance, etc. But they fail to tell us about the complete pay. Nothing good come from them.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 6:29am On Dec 06, 2013
Tekzyflex: In every rumour there is an atom of truth. Let's watch and see! 24k is giving me sleepless nite already. May the gods forbid bad tin.....
I've told you people before that I saw the salary structure. The 24k basic he mentioned is true but other allowances added makes it N70,783. Now since there is a slash in civil servants salaries, we dnt knw how much it will be again. So lets wait n see.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2013
GamaG: I've told you people before that I saw the salary structure. The 24k basic he mentioned is true but other allowances added makes it N70,783. Now since there is a slash in civil servants salaries, we dnt knw how much it will be again. So lets wait n see.
Please friends, let‘s be reasonable. The 24k u heard of is ur Basic Salary and not the totality of ur Salary. Don‘t let PDP to deceive u in any way, They never had any good plan for us.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2013
kceemart: If i may ask,wut have been keeping u guyz 4rm opening acct all dis while?

U ask as if i† was in our power τo go open acct. Is i† not †he board that would request for that at their own discretion? Whatever is keeping them, i can't fathom as our UBE counterparts in same LG have opened and gotten their acct numbers.

†he fact remains that we have not opened an acct and might likely not do so this term as sch wil vacate soon. Its well!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fabmoniks:

U ask as if i† was in our power τo go open acct. Is i† not †he board that would request for that at their own discretion? Whatever is keeping them, i can't fathom as our UBE counterparts in same LG have opened and gotten their acct numbers.

†he fact remains that we have not opened an acct and might likely not do so this term as sch wil vacate soon. Its well!
Those in Post Primary will commense the opening of their account begining from Monday next week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fiafiad: Those in Post Primary will commense the opening of their account begining from Monday next week.

Pls, in which Lga?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fabmoniks:

Pls, in which Lga?
It‘s for all the LGAs. Each LGA will be directed to open their account in a designated Bank, begining from Monday.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fiafiad: It?s for all the LGAs. Each LGA will be directed to open their account in a designated Bank, begining from Monday.
Hope this wouldn't affect d salary being paid on Tue/Wed as we're led to believe.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
frachy: Hope this wouldn't affect d salary being paid on Tue/Wed as we're led to believe.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
frachy: Hope this wouldn't affect d salary being paid on Tue/Wed as we're led to believe.
Sometimes i doubt the payment of this our salary as expected by most of us. I pray that God will touch their heart to pay us our salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 1:16am On Dec 08, 2013
Fiafiad: It‘s for all the LGAs. Each LGA will be directed to open their account in a designated Bank, begining from Monday.

☂hαnks Fiafiad, u've been most helpful.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2013
It hasn't been easy for those of us that go to work everyday....its really sad!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2013
Tekzyflex: It hasn't been easy for those of us that go to work everyday....its really sad!
Thesame with those of us posted to the rural area. Some pple dont even go to work yet they are expecting the salary even more than the people going to work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.