Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398278 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2013
Chibuking81: Whether payment by bank, in cash, by draft, check, even ATM payment is payment, honestly speaking am seriously in need of this money, before hunger and abject poverty over take somebody, because they are dealing with us now, seems to be equal with us, remaining to overtake us, and that will be totally and completely bad and worster than sickness.
....worster....Hmmm.......Graduate....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2013
Neil Ossai: ....worster....Hmmm.......Graduate....
.so dis is how u start a new month by having a go @ ur fellow teacher. Pls this aint funny u should also remember d tchin ethics and protect ur fellow tcha.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2013
just as d king Aheserus could not sleep so should those holding my salary not sleep.let every Haman b put 2 shame.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Am wishing all my pals in this page happy Christmas in advance.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2013
Pls is there any information about our salary this month?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ruthkpenkis: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2013
Welcome on board to the month of
D= Dancing
E= Enthronement
C= Celebrations
E= Exploits
M= Manifestations
B= Blessings
E= Enlargement
R= Restoration
Happy new month. All your expectations shall be met in Jesus name................ AMEN........... Just hope for the best my fellow teachers.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2013
You seem to be the greatest fool on Earth. U want to tell us that u are better, did‘nt u see the correction that was made by someone els? Have u put up any write-up or comment b4 in this forum? Just respect urself and continue 2 feed from our information if u dont have any.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
pls dnt be sarcastic! Are u d best? Someone has corrected him and he accepted it. Why are u bringing dt issue up again? D problem wit ur type is dt as long as someone can speak grammar he or she is learned. Dnt forget dt d environment dt one was born and brought up affects his or her English speaking.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Come ooo...all dis tin wey una dey talk correctn here error there...my people d issue at hand be say we dey broke and xmas is approaching....abeg let the next comment be towards any news as regards payment.....and any good info not error dis and dat.....

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by geotessy: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
no mind them... their house de burn dem de pursue rat grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by okoval2(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
geotessy: no mind them... their house de burn dem de pursue rat grin
Lolz
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 3:55am On Dec 02, 2013
Salary payment, there's great hope this December.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2013
marcodura: Salary payment, there's great hope this December.
. Amen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2013
marcodura: Salary payment, there's great hope this December.

See, wev been hearing of hopes and hve been hoping.... Pls give us reasonable details....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Am of the opinion that,salary would be paid.If and when,I can not categorically say, because ,I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top say another. So,am appealing to all those concerned,not to worry about salary,until the president has officially decamped to APC and Ameachi becomes the first Blackman to discover chloroquine. My advice to all the newly employed teachers is to borrow as much as they can from their old colleague, with a promise if sharing their pension and gratuity with them.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
Am of the opinion that,salary would be paid.If and when,I can not categorically say, because ,I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top say another. So,am appealing to all those concerned,not to worry about salary,until the president has officially decamped to APC and Ameachi becomes the first Blackman to discover chloroquine.Am advicing all the newly employed teachers to borrow as much as they can from their older colleagues, with a promise of sharing their pension and gratuity with them.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
mathmatica: Am of the opinion that,salary would be paid.If and when,I can not categorically say, because ,I don't want to say one thing and my oga at the top say another. So,am appealing to all those concerned,not to worry about salary,until the president has officially decamped to APC and Ameachi becomes the first Blackman to discover chloroquine.Am advicing all the newly employed teachers to borrow as much as they can from their older colleagues, with a promise of sharing their pension and gratuity with them.

must you type, especially wen u dont hve anything to say..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!!
Some newly recruited
teachers in the Rivers State school system may face sanctions having failed to take their jobs seriously, months after their recruitment.
This disclosure was made by the Chairman of the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board, Sir Ali Oruitemeka during a meeting with head teachers of both primary and secondary schools in Port Harcourt.
According to him, the board had observed that some newly recruited teachers have allegedly refused to disengage from their former employment, noting that the situation had given rise to series of absecondment from duty by some of the newly recruited teachers.
The Board Chairman who cited the case of schools in Port Harcourt where 10 of the newly recruited teachers were not found at their duty posts, warned that the government would no longer condone such act.
He also warned the head teachers against colluding with some of the new teachers in their various schools to perpetrate truancy, stressing that such act would deal a big blow on government’s efforts at reviewing the state’s educational system.
According to him, the recruitment of the new teachers by the government was meant to serve dual purposes of providing teachers to teach children as well as reducing the rate of unemployment in the state.
He, therefore, directed the head teachers to submit a nominal roll of academic staff in their schools to the board.
Board member 1, Hon. Lucky Worlu in his speech urged those at the meeting to cooperate with the board to check all forms of deficiencies in the system.
In his reaction, the Chairman Conference of Principals of Schools, Mr. Okoro Messiah said that head teachers would not compromise on their integrity by aiding and abetting truancy.
He also alleged that some of the new teachers posted to some local Government areas were still keeping to their old job.
In his view, Dr. Idawari Brown of Government Girls Secondary School (GGSS), Finima, Bonny, urged the board to check its system as some of the new teachers were in the habit of claiming transfer from one school to another.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Its very irritating, for the UBEC Chairman (Irutemeka) to discredit the newly recruited teachers over the media for truancy and absconding to duty. He has used one culprit to generalise ön innocent and hardworking teachers who 've used all resources within their ðisposal to teach and to be regular in the school. The chairman is only looking at the minus, what of the plus and plus-plus. He should commend and give accolades to newly recruited teachers that sudden turned to beggars to enable them go to school, some have sold their possessions, pledged their comodities to enable them go to school. Fellow colleagues lets be steadfast still. I believe we shall wear the crown.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Instead of Commenting on our Salary he is busy showing his avowed hatred for the Transparent Recruitment of the 13,000 Teachers as against the Usual way of paying 300,000 and 400,000 for one to be recruited. I was posted to Ahoada West and till date,i kept faith with the situation only for this Talkative to spoil my day today as I listened to the News. What Rubbish. Almost five Months without payment and your talking of Truancy. God will Judge you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
M̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ Nelson, this gram is even forgive-able. Go through †̥̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ trend a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ see what kind of teachers Amaechi recruited. *smh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Instead of Commenting on our Salary he is busy showing his avowed hatred for the Transparent Recruitment of the 13,000 Teachers as against the Usual way of paying 300,000 and 400,000 for one to be recruited. I was posted to Ahoada West and till date,i kept faith with the situation only for this Talkative to spoil my day today as I listened to the News. What Rubbish. Almost five Months without payment and your talking of Truancy. God will Judge you.
Exactly!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Instead of Commenting on our Salary he is busy showing his avowed hatred for the Transparent Recruitment of the 13,000 Teachers as against the Usual way of paying 300,000 and 400,000 for one to be recruited. I was posted to Ahoada West and till date,i kept faith with the situation only for this Talkative to spoil my day today as I listened to the News. What Rubbish. Almost five Months without payment and your talking of Truancy. God will Judge you.
The UBEB Chairman should be blamed for all these nonsense. Has he 4gotten so soon when they were bussy re-posting and posting teacher‘s from the rural areas 2 the city and urban areas? He his trying 2 put the blame on us. All i know is that they should pay us our money in this December.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Fiafiad: The UBEB Chairman should be blamed for all these nonsense. Has he 4gotten so soon when they were bussy re-posting and posting teacher‘s from the rural areas 2 the city and urban areas? He his trying 2 put the blame on us. All i know is that they should pay us our money in this December.

God will surely punish that dwarf they call chairman of UBE. Do u knw i spend 1000# everyday to my place of work. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by geotessy: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Ain't got money to go today; My lender has refused to give me another 50k until I pay back the one he lent me; am I supposed to go wear my NYSC uniform I dropped 5years ago, stand on east west road and try to hitch a ride to aiki place? pls advice.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2013
Dont do that, u've passed that stage. Pray to God Jireh, he will provide for U.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2013
I pray they get to see all these post we make here and know we really need that money this december. #iwish#
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2013
some one in rivers dept of finance told me we will be paid by cheque next week... arnd Wednesday. that the vouchers are ready. he asked for his/her name not to be mentioned cos it's a top secret n hadn't been made public yet

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2013
Thank God for this payment information, am happy because next week is almost at hand.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Stevolala447(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2013
payment is next week Tuesday not Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2013
Wether tuesday oo, wednesday oo, friday oo, cheque oo, cash oo, all am interested in is, they should just pay the money next week.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: sammymarvin, Consy11(f), TheWatchDog(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.