Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2395960 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
dmercy141983:
What has happened to the UBE have they forgotten us ? When is tai LGA doing biometric please any idea ? This is not funny o !
I don't know why this keep coming, would you have prefer that, all psssb should keep hanging on while UBE keep enjoying?;
Yesterday, some ube n obiakpor ppsb. Today emohua ube n another(obiakpor) ppsb continued.
So where ever they ll insert tai along a ppsb, u keep watching n praying.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
You can wait till u get to the biometric venue to check your number but I know that on LGA bases, the board gave the list as prepared by the biometric guys to principal yesterday. So check with ur principal WHILE we wait for next week timetable tomorrow.
Pray n watch too.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
A list was given to our principal containing our serial numbers for our biometrics tomorrow. I will update u guys tomorrow on progress made............Couldn't be happier
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fabmoniks:
A list was given to our principal containing our serial numbers for our biometrics tomorrow. I will update u guys tomorrow on progress made............Couldn't be happier
which Board and LGA pls?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
emekatex:
which Board and LGA pls?
PPSB Khana was also a list containing serial numbers but no date has being scheduled for the biometrics
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Any update from biometric venue today?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fabmoniks:
When you get into the biometric hall, pls take a GOOD LOOK at the schedule on the wall. May be this will help us stay calm before hand. That's if they have not remove it.
I guess u are of Elements LGA.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by awangozi: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
tutudame:
Pls house...I went to PH City council as advised by the house,but I was only given a temporal slip.Pls I wonna know if it can be used for the Biometrics.
YES
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
kingsjeroneyah:

When you get into the biometric hall, pls take a GOOD LOOK at the schedule on the wall. May be this will help us stay calm before hand. That's if they have not remove it.

Which LGA is element LGA in Rivers State?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
ORUWISE:

I mean, Eleme, don't mind the aromatic complete.
But allow Fabmoniks to respond, and to take note.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 3:17am On Jun 24, 2016
trexglox:
people that are asked to get payslip are the ones that received any form of extra pay from d month of January till may.. the essence of the pay slip is to state wat the extra pay received was for. for those that received arrears on Jan, their pay slip stated that the extra pay was an arrear while those that received extra pay as a result of d Feb Nd march error in payment of salary will b asked to go Nd pay back d extra money into rsgv acct before they will b captured.. so that means the payslip states the essence of any extra pay.. do u now understand?
Ok, thnx dear.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 3:20am On Jun 24, 2016
emekatex:
The principals met at zonal board this morning and they were asked to tell their teachers nt to go to Board for payslip that d LGA account officer will collect all and give to pricipals to share to their teachers. KELGA LGA.
ok, thnx.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2016
ORUWISE:

Lol really can't stop laughing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2016
What am waiting for now is time table. That is the most important thing now every other thing is useful.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2016
Element LGA in rivers state is located near the entrance to the government house. Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
Abeg we can use some laughter to cool off the stress in this country and state , more jokes please.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2016
dmercy141983:
Element LGA in rivers state is located near the entrance to the government house. Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
Abeg we can use some laughter to cool off the stress in this country and state , more jokes please.
Yes ooo my dear we really need to laugh a little to ease of the stress
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2016
You can get your last pay slip from the ppsb. Your full name and computer no is required
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Waiting for biometric timetable
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
ORUWISE:

Stress and pressure was the element. Slow the tension.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
No b small element LGA lol grin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingsjeroneyah:

Sorry, i didnt take a look as i am just seeing ur msg and am of Obalga, PPSB.
I did my biometrics in the morning. I was askd of my January pay slip so i submitted it and it was put inside my file.
I have to mention here that it's on first come, first served basis, no matter the time u were given

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ibiere19: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thank Goodness! at last, I've recievd my biometricKs serial number. just waiting to b called to the bar, I mean old government house.
My zonal director actually said d payslip is compulsory o.
However he further said we should not crowd d board, I mean PPSB, dat our principal will get it for all of us.
He also added dat d biometricKs will b concluded by d 15th of july going by d circular he has.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fabmoniks:

Sorry, i didnt take a look as i am just seeing ur msg and am of Obalga, PPSB.
I did my biometrics in the morning. I was askd of my January pay slip so i submitted it and it was put inside my file.
I have to mention here that it's on first come, first served basis, no matter the time u were given
bro watin they talk about our arrears
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Any update on time table for next week?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
stildonc:
Please my fellow teachers I need ur advice,my staff ID card has destroyed to the extent that my picture can not be recognized again but I have a black and white photocopy of it which I did before it destroyed. What should I do as regards to the biometrics.please I need ur urgent reply .
. Go get a new at same office were u got d former. Go with 4k n as soon as possible because no biometric 4 u wit out ur I'd.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
I was paid double in February. Couldn't do my biometrics till I was made to go pay back my extra allawee to Ministry of Finance via Zenith bank.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
ChyChy17:
It's because of things like this that we're suffering this hardship.
. Lol... No be my fault na
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oklacity(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
waliezi:
. Lol... No be my fault na
Just thank ur God that u even have the money to pay back the excesses. Next time if u're over paid, will u still do justice to the excess pay and keep quiet thinking that it won't be discovered? Lol. A very big lesson to all of us. What about the person that was reported herein that he/she was paid 396k?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oklacity(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fabmoniks:
Hmmmm, wetin i see today with my eyes, i no fit talk am. Board did not just wake up and started demanding for pay slip, something prempted it. The idea that people connived with officials or whoever to 'defraud' the state according to Dir. of finance might be true oh. They capitalised on the loophole created by the manual payment that occured in Feb to perpertrate their acts.

I saw someone's January pay slip amounting to 396k. Level 8 step 3. How this is possible, i don't know. This is 6months salary of others. Why some people were not paid Feb and march, others got more than they bargained for.
This is the kind of person that shortened the salaries meant for civil servants. How will he/she repay the excesses?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2016
PLS ANYBODY THAT HAS SEEN THE SSSB TIMETABLE FOR NEXT WEEK'S BIOMETRICS SHOULD UPLOAD IT AS SOMEONE DID FOR US LAST WEEK TO SEE. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
I wonder why it is difficult for them to give us the remaining time table. God we are in your hand o.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by awangozi: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
oklacity:
Just thank ur God that u even have the money to pay back the excesses. Next time if u're over paid, will u still do justice to the excess pay and keep quiet thinking that it won't be discovered? Lol. A very big lesson to all of us. What about the person that was reported herein that he/she was paid 396k?
396k na small thing compare 2 d woman dt received over 1m as feb salary. Info gotten ws dt she went 4 biometricks yesterday and she ws given min of fin acct no. To pay d excesses. Pple get mind. I knw say no bi her fault but she suppose luk 4 hw 2 return it. My march salary is yet 2 b pd

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.