Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2395971 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
ChyChy17:
. Really? Are those people doing the biometrics not civil servants? Anyway I pray so oh!
My dear I pray so too oooh. Person don tire
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2016
I did my biometrics 2day Abolga SSSB, no ATM or pay slip was required, however, I observed a trend that those who weren't paid Feb and march salaries didn't have their info in the database. All the staffers in my school were affected by it. The reports were "No records found in data base", No bvn found, incorrect bvn etc. We were asked to fill an incidence form, which we did and submitted. After a couple of minutes to some hours, it was rectified and we were subsequently captured depending on how soon your file is processed. So if you encounter similar issues, fret not, you will be captured. Furthermore, a friend at my church who works with the biometric team told me in confidence that our pay may not come so soon as there are backlogs of folks already captured that has not been processed for payment. He said payments would be in batches, the earlier you capture, the sooner you get processed and paid...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2016
kebosky:
I did my biometrics 2day Abolga SSSB, no ATM or pay slip was required, however, I observed a trend that those who weren't paid Feb and march salaries didn't have their info in the database. All the staffers in my school were affected by it. The reports were "No records found in data base", No bvn found, incorrect bvn etc. We were asked to fill an incidence form, which we did and submitted. After a couple of minutes to some hours, it was rectified and we were subsequently captured depending on how soon your file is processed. So if you encounter similar issues, fret not, you will be captured. Furthermore, a friend at my church who works with the biometric team told me in confidence that our pay may not come so soon as there are backlogs of folks already captured that has not been processed for payment. He said payments would be in batches, the earlier you capture, the sooner you get processed and paid...
Good info thanks so much.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:47am On Jul 02, 2016
hello guys. its been a while.
please a buddy of mine on level 8 step 3.was mistakenly given an appointment letter with level 7 step 2..this has since been corrected in the nominal roll and he's been earning a level 8 salary but has tried in vain to get the board correct the letter . he now wants to know if this level 7 appointment letter will affect him in the course of his Biometrics. please does anyone here have any idea. thanks... I must say you guys have been doing a nice job here.. kudos
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Good morning, please has anyone who has completed the biometrics exercise been paid? If yes, how long did it take before your were paid i.e the duration of when you captured to when you actually get paid. [e.g, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, etc]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2016
kebosky:
Good morning, please has anyone who has completed the biometrics exercise been paid? If yes, how long did it take before your were paid i.e the duration of when you captured to when you actually get paid. [e.g, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, etc]
your own better you don do biometrics. Just keep your fingers crossed. Your pay will come. No behave like tortoise oooohhhh

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2016
gold360:
hello guys. its been a while.
please a buddy of mine on level 8 step 3.was mistakenly given an appointment letter with level 7 step 2..this has since been corrected in the nominal roll and he's been earning a level 8 salary but has tried in vain to get the board correct the letter . he now wants to know if this level 7 appointment letter will affect him in the course of his Biometrics. please does anyone here have any idea. thanks... I must say you guys have been doing a nice job here.. kudos

It will if he keep quiet. My Daddy always say; if u get tongue inside ur mouth nobody go win u for case... So I advice, he makes use of his mouth on the biometric desk and explain.... Hope it didn't affect d rank on his staff ID too coz it seems DTS what they use more... Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
kebosky:
It's two weeks duration that you will get alerts after biometrics.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
kebosky:
2weeks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Temple4real please did u get your own alert in 2 weeks?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
001 bumsa, pls did you get your own alert in two weeks after your biometrics and how many months arrears were paid?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Now I understand why some people are angry with the too many questions. Asking thesame question morthan 2 or 3 times.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Fiafiad:
Now I understand why some people are angry with the too many questions.
Asking thesame question morthan 2 or 3 times.
My dear I tire ooo. Sometimes I wonder how do they teach their students

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
mod17:
My dear I tire ooo. Sometimes I wonder how do they teach their students

The thing is most guys here are too lazy to scroll thru a few pages to be updated, they'll rather repeat what has already been asked a few comments ago.

Those guys yet to undergo the biometrics, how are you guys holding up? God is indeed wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
mod17:
your own better you don do biometrics. Just keep your fingers crossed. Your pay will come. No behave like tortoise oooohhhh
... mod17, my blood dey hot. Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
kebosky:
Temple4real please did u get your own alert in 2 weeks?
yes I received mine after two weeks of biometrics.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
temple4real:
yes I received mine after two weeks of biometrics.
Thanks, that's so comforting, did they pay any arrears or just a month's salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
kebosky:
, send me an email:kelami2@yahoo.com of your phone number, I'll send you some cash when I receive my alert...oops, I mean my ALARM
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
kebosky:
Thanks, that's so comforting, did they pay any arrears or just a month's salary?
I was paid one month then in two days I received the next one.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
kebosky:
Yea I understand but just relax. Make your blood cool, cos I no wan hear say BP come ooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oklacity(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
mod17:
Yea I understand but just relax. Make your blood cool, cos I no wan hear say BP come ooo
U are even saying let BP no come when very many of our PPSB staff are potential BP patients. May God help us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 7:13am On Jul 03, 2016
oklacity:
U are even saying let BP no come when very many of our PPSB staff are potential BP patients. May God help us.
Those that have BP, when their alert comes, they will experience instant healing. The Joy of receiving the alert will normalize the BP
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ominskie: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2016
Pls my baby is ill. Am slated for 2pm on Tuesday, can I go in the morning to do mine. That's when I will have someone at home to look after him.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2016
ominskie:
Pls my baby is ill. Am slated for 2pm on Tuesday, can I go in the morning to do mine. That's when I will have someone at home to look after him.
From info so far on the thread you can go in the morning. I pray for quick recovery for your baby IJN.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good morning all. May God almighty I serve direct biometric schedule members to call Ahoada East PPSB for their biometric this week, I pray in Jesus name amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
kebosky:
001 bumsa, pls did you get your own alert in two weeks after your biometrics and how many months arrears were paid?
I got my June salary exactly after 2 weeks of the biometrics capture and April salary the next day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
001bumsa:
I got my June salary exactly after 2 weeks of the biometrics capture and April salary the next day.
Simplified.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
001bumsa:
What about May salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
001bumsa:
Eeh you don already get June alert. Congratulations ooohhh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
pkkpro:

What about May salary?
sorry got may first and the next day received April
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
mod17:
Eeh you don already get June alert. Congratulations ooohhh
sorry it's may then April
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
001bumsa:
sorry got may first and the next day received April
Me, I go dance SKELEWU...... and build upstair with needle as block this year, when I receive all my alert in this order for 5 days of the week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: barika2011(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.