Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2415555 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Use *326*0# to check your Ecobank balanced. The No linked to the Acc pls. ECOBANK has paid
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by girlie4rea: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Adola1:
Use *326*0# to check your Ecobank balanced. The No linked to the Acc pls. ECOBANK has paid
which LGA plz
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
PaulThor:
Eco bank has not paid me oo.. I can't understand what is happening...
if people Using Eco Bank in ur LGA hv nt been paid, then u are yet to be paid and d alert must drop 2morow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
No alert received but I have already withdrawn the pay.Ecobank, Tai PPSB, 1 month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
NUT gives the government 21 days ultimatum to clear all arrears of teachers salary from February to August or face a full blown strike from October 8th to avoid the event of teachers slumping in the class room.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 09, 2016
emekatex:
My dear, go to Ministry of Finance (Room 321) make sure u go with ur Computer Number, BVN and Bank statement of account (very importan) . Thats to truly show dt u did nt receive any salary. I've tested such an unfortunate situation before and it was not a good testimony.
ok thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 5:52am On Sep 09, 2016
hail:
NUT gives the government 21 days ultimatum to clear all arrears of teachers salary from February to August or face a full blown strike from October 8th to avoid the event of teachers slumping in the class room.

Indirectly and technically it means we are no more going on strike until after 21 days....they have bow to the government. What NUT mean is that teachers should resume on Monday or after holiday and continue to go to work till the August salary finish ....chai! Mind you within 21 days if money change hands you are on your own. Afterall they have given you transport to your work station by paying one month...Chai! see suffer! Our reward has gone back to heaven. I still prefer SUG (Student Union Government) than NUT. If it is lecturers now it would have been a different talk, that is why they will continue to oppress and devalue teachers till teachers develop a grass hopper mentality...where every time he gets 500 naira is singing amazing grace...even if the money belongs to him, with begging and borrowing as number one characteristics. Enough of this Nonsense! because we have vision! we have future! To bring out our best, Government must do there best for teachers! #Teacherswakeup.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 5:54am On Sep 09, 2016
hail:
Imagine!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 6:03am On Sep 09, 2016
New date for resumption, 19th September 2016. Source: Nigeria Info 6am news.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 6:10am On Sep 09, 2016
wealthyprince:
Correct.Why don't they postpone it till October 10th after the 21 days notice

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Our other monies, were suppose to flow in next week, but for these bunch of confused NUT. Government is now toying with us through the window opened by them.
Now they have the 3 working days in next week to show or from my side, hmmmmmmm NO SHOW OOOO!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2016
wealthyprince:
pls house how true is this info
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2016
etin06:

100% true. D news is all over d media houses. Including d 21 days ultimatum given to state Govt to clear all arrears owed teachers by NUT or face total strike by teachers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by girlie4rea: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2016
Alert received Ecobank- okrika UBE

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Alert received. Eco bank- Kelga UBE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2016
etin06:

There are people in this forum if they give info i dont argue because i trust their info, even if at the end it did not come to pass i still believe them.. Give information to people they will doubt. Give information without source they will ask for source! even if they won't go to the source. Give information and put the source they will still ask the house how true is it! ....Man and him nature na wire!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ngozi4real(f): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Alert received Eco bank Tai lga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
gbesi... don eat my oh money finish oh!!!! but GOD dey....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
oya, let the remaining payments start flowing. i'm sure it will start immediately after the salah break
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
jenifasam:
oya, let the remaining payments start flowing. i'm sure it will start immediately after the salah break
yes oh. because with only this one month. I don't understand how most of us can pay off the pyramid of debts we've accumulated not to talk about returning to our work stations, especially those that teach in the creeks.please the government should start paying the remaining ones ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
TRUTH UNFOLDING
It is very awful to shield criminals and evil hearted men simply because we are from the same tribe Ogoni. The Ogonis are known for purity, reliability and honesty just to mention a few. The suspension of Dr. Fred Kpakol is timely and long overdue. Did you know that why this man was making his silly utterances on the media is to please Governor Wike and to cover up his dirty deals and humiliation he has melted on the civil servants especially the teachers. Information from a reliable source disclose that Dr. Kpakol in conjunction with the suspended Head of Service took the teachers money and deposit it in a Fixed Deposit Account expecting to pay the teachers by November. Let's call a spade a spade. This man is heartless and evil.
Copied.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fiafiad:
TRUTH UNFOLDING
It is very awful to shield criminals and evil hearted men simply because we are from the same tribe Ogoni. The Ogonis are known for purity, reliability and honesty just to mention a few. The suspension of Dr. Fred Kpakol is timely and long overdue. Did you know that why this man was making his silly utterances on the media is to please Governor Wike and to cover up his dirty deals and humiliation he has melted on the civil servants especially the teachers. Information from a reliable source disclose that Dr. Kpakol in conjunction with the suspended Head of Service took the teachers money and deposit it in a Fixed Deposit Account expecting to pay the teachers by November. Let's call a spade a spade. This man is heartless and evil.
Copied.

Thunder go fire and devil go punish kpakol with the head of service with sickness wey money no go fit cure. Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
No peace for the wicked imagine till November na waooh

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
so oga fiafiad since it has bin 'unfixed' when are we xpecting alert?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thunder fire kpakol and the head of service
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
dmercy141983:
Amen! and Amen!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fiafiad:
TRUTH UNFOLDING
Copied.
are u surprised?Isvthis not the second time he is being suspended with the same rumour of corruption?D last time he was suspended,I heard he dipped his hands into our arrears owed by the previous govt.That's y he insisted that our arrears should b suspended.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2016
Proverbs 11:21
New International Version

Be sure of this: The wicked will
not go unpunished, but those
who are righteous will go free.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Every sin a man committed is like a time bomb that must surely be explode.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (853) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Kinsedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.