Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2418242 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
ChyChy17:
Can someone please COMPARE this administration with the previous?

I assume you mean @ state level!!!

at 18 months old, the previous admin was facing insecurity problem in pH...... remember the HANDS UP AND WALK? ...it also has excess crude cash to play around with.
no such luxury for this one, though security situation seem to mirror themselves..... to me, only crude oil price is the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
tekxx:

at 18 months old, the previous admin was facing insecurity problem in pH...... remember the HANDS UP AND WALK? ...it also has excess crude cash to play around with.
no such luxury for this one, though security situation seem to mirror themselves..... to me, only crude oil price is the difference.

I guess you are among those who have received their complete pay, no wahala sha, whether they have money to play with or not, they receive allocation and moreover its not by force to be there, if they feel they are not getting enough, use the exit door or else let them fulfil their obligations to the citizens. As far as am concerned this administration is heartless and selfish unlike the previous one. My analysis is based at the state level. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
passarella013:

I guess you are among those who have received their complete pay, no wahala sha, whether they have money to play with or not, they receive allocation and moreover its not by force to be there, if they feel they are not getting enough, use the exit door or else let them fulfil their obligations to the citizens. As far as am concerned this administration is heartless and selfish unlike the previous one. My analysis is based at the state level. Thanks

no.... 4 months being awaited!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
ChyChy17:
Can someone please COMPARE this administration with the previous?
tekxx:

Yes @state level. Crude oil or not, the previous can never be compared with this one. It was transparent, fair and constant in its salary payment. This one? Hmmm...still trying to find a word for it. Just SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
tekxx:

Guy, were u actually in Rivers state or you just came in to meet the opportunity of securing this job?
You just go and thank God that the previous administration has made it possible for you to earn a living. If not for God‘s intervention, this present administration would have denied u of ur monthly earning/ living. Never in your dream would u compare WIKE rulership to AMAECHI Administration.
The spate of killings in this gov was nt experience in the last administration.
How many has WIKE employed rather than to sack those who were already employed by AMAECHI.
This government is in deed WIKED!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Succinct put, we had an administrator, we now have a Ruler. You cant compare Amaechi and Wike's Tenure. What we have today is someone playing politics with everything including education

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Fiafiad:
Guy, were u actually in Rivers state or you just came in to meet the opportunity of securing this job?
You just go and thank God that the previous administration has made it possible for you to earn a living. If not for God‘s intervention, this present administration would have denied u of ur monthly earning/ living. Never in your dream would u compare WIKE rulership to AMAECHI Administration.
The spate of killings in this gov was nt experience in the last administration.
How many has WIKE employed rather than to sack those who were already employed by AMAECHI.
This government is in deed WIKED!

i was here throughout the last admin except my service year.

Please o, I started my comment with "at 18 months....." we where recruited in the previous administration's Second term..... like I said, at this point in Gov Amaechi's tenure, end of 2008, was rivers State a peaceful place to dwell in?
Gov Wike's tenure hasn't reached 8years(I pray it doesn't) for a fair comparison to be made with the previous administration!!! as much as i am very, very angry that i am being owed salary, something i never experienced since i was recruited 2013, i am being realistic.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
teejaymmm:
This person don loss ni.....bros u are in the wrong room, the people here are angry, they are being owed 6months and some 4
Lol...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
ChyChy17:
Yes @state level. Crude oil or not, the previous can never be compared with this one. It was transparent, fair and constant in its salary payment. This one? Hmmm...still trying to find a word for it. Just SMH
...Consistent Wetin?Just little money that left the monthly allocation and Amaechi did not pay us for three months.Abi u don forget so soon?No b wike come enter alert us to SHOW OFF?Guy leave politicians,they are all d same.No need to compare them....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Make Una leave all these nonsense argument share info about salary pls.Amaechi no do this,wike mo do that.U know this argument will not end today if it starts.So y entertain it?Who no get info to share,pls press space bar till u tire.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oshiomhole to Wike: Pay your workers’ salaries by Osagie Otabor, Benin, September 16, 2016 at 3:47 pm
Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, on Friday told his Rivers State counterpart, Nyesom Wike, to pay workers’ salaries before “squandering the people’s lean resources” on the Edo State governorship election. Oshiomhole said it was laughable that Wike talked about governance when he has been unable to pay his state workers’ salaries for several months. He advised Wike to spend the money meant for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) election campaign in Edo State to pay backlog of salaries owed civil servants in River State. Speaking through the state Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Prince Kassim Afegbua, Oshiomhole said there was no reason why Wike would expend the people’s resources on Edo election out of sheer desperation to acquire regional powers. “In the circle of governance, where men are truly called men, someone like Governor Wike cannot muster any courage to be called a man when he has continuously held Rivers workers in scorn without paying them their due salaries and emoluments. “Even though Edo State is not economically viable as Rivers State, we do not only pay our workers’ salaries, we have since increased our workers’ minimum wages from N18, 000 to N25, 000. “That this salary increase is happening at a time when Governor Wike is lamenting over paucity of funds, should explain in greater details our uncommon creativity and prudent management of resources. “The last time we visited Rivers State, we were appalled by the plights of Rivers workers whose lamentations Governor Wike has consistently ignored. Our piece of advice to him as a younger brother was to properly guide him so he doesn’t go astray by the temptations of an election that his party is bound to lose. “ “Rather than waste Rivers people’s money in Edo State, keep Rivers people’s money for them. He should be reminded that Edo voters are not gullible like voters elsewhere and their level of sophistication would make the September 28 election a smooth sail for the All Progressives Congress. It is our responsibility to caution Governor Wike before he exports his gangsterism to Edo State.”

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oshio baba,how I wish you will come over to our dear Rivers to be our governor at least for a day so that our months of unpaid salaries is cleared without further delay

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chibuking81:
Oshiomhole to Wike: Pay your
workers’ salaries
by Osagie Otabor, Benin,
September 16, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Edo State Governor, Adams
Oshiomhole, on Friday told his
Rivers State counterpart, Nyesom
Wike, to pay workers’ salaries
before “squandering the
people’s lean resources” on the
Edo State governorship election.
Oshiomhole said it was laughable
that Wike talked about
governance when he has been
unable to pay his state workers’
salaries for several months.
He advised Wike to spend the
money meant for the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) election
campaign in Edo State to pay
backlog of salaries owed civil
servants in River State.
Speaking through the state
Commissioner for Information
and Orientation, Prince Kassim
Afegbua, Oshiomhole said there
was no reason why Wike would
expend the people’s resources
on Edo election out of sheer
desperation to acquire regional
powers.
“In the circle of governance,
where men are truly called men,
someone like Governor Wike
cannot muster any courage to be
called a man when he has
continuously held Rivers workers
in scorn without paying them
their due salaries and
emoluments.
“Even though Edo State is not
economically viable as Rivers
State, we do not only pay our
workers’ salaries, we have since
increased our workers’ minimum
wages from N18, 000 to N25,
“That this salary increase is
happening at a time when
Governor Wike is lamenting over
paucity of funds, should explain
in greater details our uncommon
creativity and prudent
management of resources.
“The last time we visited Rivers
State, we were appalled by the
plights of Rivers workers whose
lamentations Governor Wike has
consistently ignored. Our piece of
advice to him as a younger
brother was to properly guide
him so he doesn’t go astray by
the temptations of an election
that his party is bound to lose. “
“Rather than waste Rivers
people’s money in Edo State,
keep Rivers people’s money for
them. He should be reminded
that Edo voters are not gullible
like voters elsewhere and their
level of sophistication would
make the September 28 election
a smooth sail for the All
Progressives Congress. It is our
responsibility to caution
Governor Wike before he exports
his gangsterism to Edo State.”

Very Good advice, just hope it pays, schools are reopening no money to send my kids back to school, how I wish PDP never won in Rivers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2016
Phalga and Obio Akpor teachers will resume school on monday 19th september, 2016. because for as long as Wike is d Governor of Rivers State, he sees only the above mentioned LGA teachers as d only teachers in Rivers state. Others are minus.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2016
emekatex:
Phalga and Obio Akpor teachers will resume school on monday 19th september, 2016. because for as long as Wike is d Governor of Rivers State, he sees only the above mentioned LGA teachers as d only teachers in Rivers state. Others are minus.
....I think all the schools whose teachers have been fully paid will resume. As for me no way....No t.p fare

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2016
its just that politicians are not being sincere...if there is shortage of funds,why not come out and tell rivers people rather than being arrogant about it. telling all sorts of lies and making stories. just imagine the mockery from oshomole.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2016
otubobo:
its just that politicians are not being sincere...if there is shortage of funds,why not come out and tell rivers people rather than being arrogant about it. telling all sorts of lies and making stories. just imagine the mockery from oshomole.

If he openly says there is shortage of funds, then he is still lying like he has always been doing. Wia is The mony he wants to use to fund pdp elections in edo coming from, is it not the mony he is supposed to use to offset our salaries, if not completely, at least to an extent. He is juat an UNFRIENDLY ENEMY. And he will be paid back justly. WIKE......'D' MAN AND WIKE.........'D' ADMINISTRATION...... MSCHEWWWWWWWWW
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2016
otubobo:
....I think all the schools whose teachers have been fully paid will resume. As for me no way....No t.p fare
Exactly. No Pay, no school. We will not fly to school Besides going to talk on empty stomach
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2016
Okjay:
Exactly. No Pay, no school. We will not fly to school Besides going to talk on empty stomach
Gbam! On Point.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tomorrow is the day, I will see how many of you will keep to your word " NO PAY NO WORK". Or if you chose the 21 days trial as NUT stated grin cheesy grin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
xxkash:
Tomorrow is the day, I will see how many of you will keep to your word " NO PAY NO WORK". Or if you chose the 21 days trial as NUT stated grin cheesy grin

I'm not even in rivers state not to talk of going to work tomorrow ... When I see my alerts I'll travel back.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
xxkash:
l am six states away from rivers state. No alert no coming back
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
xxkash:

Mind your business
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Resumption postponed till further notice
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Any person wey wan resume fit resume. I'm only sure of myself, no be teeth I go use go work, when alerts (not alert) enter sch resumes for me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by esteeluve(f): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
The truth of the matter is that Wike does not want to pay. I heard on good authority that he has been reminded 3x about it and it's even causing problems for the board chairman who mentions it to him. furthermore the transfer conducted by ube has been nullified....
he is just been wicked!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
esteeluve:
The truth of the matter is that Wike does not want to pay. I heard on good authority that he has been reminded 3x about it and it's even causing problems for the board chairman who mentions it to him. furthermore the transfer conducted by ube has been nullified....
he is just been wicked!
which transfer?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
if he does that deliberately.... then I bet you...God has a way punishing pharaoh..... immunity clause can cover him as a governor based on Nigeria's constitution... but their is no immunity for the wicked based on heavenly constitution...all I need do is kneel down and raise my hands towards heaven..we go see who go win this battle.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2016
otubobo:
if he does that deliberately.... then I bet you...God has a way punishing pharaoh..... immunity clause can cover him as a governor based on Nigeria's constitution... but their is no immunity for the wicked based on heavenly constitution...all I need do is kneel down and raise my hands towards heaven..we go see who go win this battle.
Gbam!!! All I'm doing, rather...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2016
news from today FM says some security guards shut the gates of model primary schools in. obia akpor and phalga over unpaid salaries and that the com of education backed by security operatives went there and handle the situation... na wa oh..matters arising.

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (854) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.