Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2418329 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
What a state is rivers turning to?Sunny Ebeku and his thugs in the name of Nigerian police and the army ma- handled the model schools security guards today because they are demanding for their salaries just like ours.As for me no pay no work policy continues.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Gosh ! God please come to the rescue of your people o! They are beginning to imagine vain things due to the harsh unfavourable condition occassioned by nyesom wike ...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Gosh ! God please come to the rescue of your people o! They are beginning to imagine vain things due to the harsh unfavourable condition occassioned by nyesom wike. House rent, school fees, feeding ... We need your help o God, dislodge every devil surrounding and operating through the peoples involved in our salaries being delayed. In Jesus name Amen !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
so so sad.... no clear statement from the Rivers state Govt, the RSSSSB, min Of finance or ICT unit on the delayed payment of staff of the Rivers state Civil service.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Did any one go to school yoday, what's the experience like ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
I had that some teachers where seen breaking into school today to resume officially even after been owned for months. You guys really really really like your jobs, I ask why the complains ...... sad sad angry shocked
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
dmercy141983:
I didn't go to school today neither will I go 2mrw or next or ... Till alert enter, so no experience.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
I called one of my colleagues in C.S.S. Deken in Gokana LGA today and he said that it was only very few staff that didn't resume today for the new academic session. I began to imagine where those who resumed today derived funds and the motivation to go to work. I've already made up my mind. No credit alert for my outstanding salaries .......... no resumption. God forbid that I and my family starve because I want to go to work. Those who their outstanding salaries have been cleared can resume. That's my own take.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 3:41am On Sep 20, 2016
darkstan:
I called one of my colleagues in C.S.S. Deken in Gokana LGA today and he said that it was only very few staff that didn't resume today for the new academic session. I began to imagine where those who resumed today derived funds and the motivation to go to work. I've already made up my mind. No credit alert for my outstanding salaries .......... no resumption. God forbid that I and my family starve because I want to go to work. Those who their outstanding salaries have been cleared can resume. That's my own take.
Pls Hon. manage and go to school, you never can tell what tomorrow brings. Some colleagues will tell you not to go, but will be the 1st to go. Pls adjust and go on intervals, your salary arrears must be paid.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 4:13am On Sep 20, 2016
darkstan:
marcodura:
Pls Hon. manage and go to school, you never can tell what tomorrow brings. Some colleagues will tell you not to go, but will be the 1st to go. Pls adjust and go on intervals, your salary arrears must be paid.
Good advice!!! Do your part and leave the rest to God
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by neoph(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2016
masterchi:
Ladies and gentlemen, every person at my work place don see salary and I've not been paid. Didnt get any sms so went to the bank to confirm and nothing. now where do I start from - ministry of finance, board or biometric venue?

email rvsg.ict@gmail.com, the biometric people can tell you what batch/number you are, i hope u did the biometric?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2016
now I heard from a colleague, whose friend knew someone in the ministry of finance...the guy from the ministry told my colleague's friend that we should expect three months salary. I want those who have people at the ministry of finance to confirm. I hate peddling with rumors.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2016
otubobo:
now I heard from a colleague, whose friend knew someone in the ministry of finance...the guy from the ministry told my colleague's friend that we should expect three months salary. I want those who have people at the ministry of finance to confirm. I hate peddling with rumors.
Yesterday, I heard rumour too that government want to pay one month salary (for the month of April) between yesterday and today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2016
God dey! Whatever the rumor looks like let me take it as an encouragement! am expecting.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2016
Chibuking81:
Yesterday, I heard rumour too that government want to pay one month salary (for the month of April) between yesterday and today.

why our own batch 8 be different. Batch 1-7 were paid their April to date within 2/3 weeks after their biometrics, but our own is now approaching 3 months after our biometrics with our April to July (4 months) still unpaid, talk more of our February/March.
It is very painful.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2016
I dint go,

but my colleague whom i called told me that the principal in his welcome note thanked those that were in school and adviced them not to relent in coming because the news he gathered is that this may be a ploy by govnor wike......d to saack some people in d guise that they are not coming to work, if he has been lying dat he has paid everyone upto date then his next line of action will definitely be to sack people who are not going to work since he has 'paid' them. He adviced everyone to make sure that their names appear at least once or twice on the attendance book, becos that will be their first tool to fish out those who dont go to work. And he finished by saying a word is enough for d wise.

I think he might be correct cos wike......d's mind dey for im bak o, and he can do anything now cos from d begining he was against the 33,000 teachers amechi employed and is looking for a way to lay off some people and n.u.t or n.u.c will do or say nothing about it like they have done so far.

Pls everyone sld try to go to school at least once a week and enter ur name in d register even if u decide not to teach............cos really morale is low. But pls teach for d sake of d innocent children.

dmercy141983:

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2016
Chibuking81:

why our own batch 8 be different. Batch 1-7 were paid their April to date within 2/3 weeks after their biometrics, but our own is now approaching 3 months after our biometrics with our April to July (4 months) still unpaid, talk more of our February/March.
It is very painful.

Very Very Painful. I just hope they do the right thing, pay teachers fast or else work may not be effective at all. Teachers may just report to school to write there names and sit down and start looking forward to their arrears....because the Moran is low...motivation is weak if not close to dead....this country , in fact may God help us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2016
neoph:

email rvsg.ict@gmail.com, the biometric people can tell you what batch/number you are, i hope u did the biometric?
I did. I tot we've gone beyond the batch payment thing?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2016
Wike remain the best. Just a better days, u will all come to realize that again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2016
chinelany:
I dint go,

but my colleague whom i called told me that the principal in his welcome note thanked those that were in school and adviced them not to relent in coming because the news he gathered is that this may be a ploy by govnor wike......d to saack some people in d guise that they are not coming to work, if he has been lying dat he has paid everyone upto date then his next line of action will definitely be to sack people who are not going to work since he has 'paid' them. He adviced everyone to make sure that their names appear at least once or twice on the attendance book, becos that will be their first tool to fish out those who dont go to work. And he finished by saying a word is enough for d wise.

I think he might be correct cos wike......d's mind dey for im bak o, and he can do anything now cos from d begining he was against the 33,000 teachers amechi employed and is looking for a way to lay off some people and n.u.t or n.u.c will do or say nothing about it like they have done so far.

Pls everyone sld try to go to school at least once a week and enter ur name in d register even if u decide not to teach............cos really morale is low. But pls teach for d sake of d innocent children.

Its a pity no money to eat no money to transport to work and the principal is insinuating that wike will sack pple, its a fact in the public that government has not paid, wike cannot sack pple, I sense ur afraid and u don't know ur rights u av not been paid for 5 months and ur afraid that wike will sack u for not coming to work. Fear is of the devil my brother. U have a right !

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by neoph(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2016
masterchi:
I did. I tot we've gone beyond the batch payment thing?
eh what i mean is that once you know your batch and number, then you are sure you will be paid (eventually, sorry my bro), or you can then follow up with min of finance... what I heard is that in the next few weeks, wike is trying to pay as much of the back log as possible, but you know how these politicians are, say 1 thing, and do anoda... ndimadu ooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2016
waliezi:
Wike remain the best. Just a better days, u will all come to realize that again.

Odili remains the best...
Amaechi remains the best...
Now wike remains the best...
Why are we the people politically ignorant of realities of the nature of politicians. This statements were used when these men were governors and will still be used for the next governor after wike. Don't trust politicians

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2016
neoph:
eh what i mean is that once you know your batch and number, then you are sure you will be paid (eventually, sorry my bro), or you can then follow up with min of finance... what I heard is that in the next few weeks, wike is trying to pay as much of the back log as possible, but you know how these politicians are, say 1 thing, and do anoda... ndimadu ooo
I've sent an email to them and I've already gone to the ministry. I know it will be sorted out eventually. Thanks anyways
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Federal Civil Service Commission Announces Vacancies in The Federal Civil Service.
Online Applications will run for six weeks from 19th September- 31st October 2016.
Interested applicants can complete and submit Application Online at: http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

[img][/img]

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2016
I've already made up my mind. I am not part of the slave mentality. We are the reasons why teachers are treated anyhow. Rivers State Wing of NUT is a sham. They are only interested in the rebate they receive every month when union dues is deducted from every teacher's salary. We are the ones to prove our point. Even the staff at the Zonal Offices of Senior Secondary Schools Board and UBE are also being owed. Ask yourself who will be happy coming to monitor teachers when they haven't also been paid. Our attitude is the reason why Buhari said that CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME. Teachers must change their mindset or they will keep on being treated like dirt. A clear conscience fears no accusation. Anybody that wants me to resume work should be kind enough to give me a soft loan. I can't use the little money that I'll use and feed myself and my family for transport to work. God forbid! I've never been a coward in my life before and I won't start being one now.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2016
dmercy141983:

Its a pity no money to eat no money to transport to work and the principal is insinuating that wike will sack pple, its a fact in the public that government has not paid, wike cannot sack pple, I sense ur afraid and u don't know ur rights u av not been paid for 5 months and ur afraid that wike will sack u for not coming to work. Fear is of the devil my brother. U have a right !
it's such a great pity! Indeed there is a difference between. being literate and being educated. I can't really fathom How graduates who were rightly employed,and were not paid their salaries for months will out of fear of sack continue to go to work. in the guise of let your name appear in the attendance book. Ignorance in display. You will squeeze out money pay tp to school n sit down without teaching? isn't it it a waste in need? teachers! teachers!! teachers!!! Na wa o....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2016
Okjay:
it's such a great pity! Indeed there is a difference between. being literate and being educated. I can't really fathom How graduates who were rightly employed,and were not paid their salaries for months will out of fear of sack continue to go to work. in the guise of let your name appear in the attendance book. Ignorance in display. You will squeeze out money pay tp to school n sit down without teaching? isn't it it a waste in need? teachers! teachers!! teachers!!! Na wa o....

My brother I just tire for sum mentality wey pple get...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2016
No alert receive up till now, am always refreshing/reloading this page with intention to see "two months alert receive" but what is happening?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Government is owing u for months and u went to borrow money to feed and transport urself to work because ur afraid that governor wike will sack u if u don't come to work. This is mental slavery be liberated in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2016
Chibuking81:
No alert receive up till now, am always refreshing/reloading this page with intention to see "two months alert receive" but what is happening?
I dnt know why you should be xpecting 2 mnths, me dey xpect atleast 4 mnths
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Okjay:
darkstan:
I've already made up my mind. I am not part of the slave mentality. We are the reasons why teachers are treated anyhow. Rivers State Wing of NUT is a sham. They are only interested in the rebate they receive every month when union dues is deducted from every teacher's salary. We are the ones to prove our point. Even the staff at the Zonal Offices of Senior Secondary Schools Board and UBE are also being owed. Ask yourself who will be happy coming to monitor teachers when they haven't also been paid. Our attitude is the reason why Buhari said that CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME. Teachers must change their mindset or they will keep on being treated like dirt. A clear conscience fears no accusation. Anybody that wants me to resume work should be kind enough to give me a soft loan. I can't use the little money that I'll use and feed myself and my family for transport to work. God forbid! I've never been a coward in my life before and I won't start being one now.

guys nd gurls, no be fyte. everyone can do wat he or she wishes to do. but advices must come nd go, from educated nd from d illiterates afterall most great grand parents were illiterates nd dia advices heeded or neglected brot pple to wia dey are. so take advices or leave dem, better slitt resign. its ur life nd no one will live it for u.

My candid advice to yousssssss is stay at home. its a simple ting. lolssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (854) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.