Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399688 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by LOVBON: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
we know that their arms are ready again for slaughtering pple. Just wait and see.where is the achievement when wiked cannot pay salaries.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by LOVBON: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
waliezi:
#Wike_is_working
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC ) and her cohorts plotting to transplant the Edo State rigging model in Rivers State will fail as the people of the state will resist them.

He stated: "Anyone planning to steal our mandate will be resisted. Nobody can intimidate us. They will rig themselves into the water".

He spoke on Wednesday while flagging off the reconstruction of Bonny Jetty at the Bille/Bonny/Nembe Waterfront in Port Harcourt.

The governor stressed that INEC and pliant security agencies will not be allowed to use the Edo governorship election model in Rivers State.

"I hear some persons celabrating that they will repeat what they did in Edo State, here in Rivers State. Somebody who is suffering from malaria can say anything. But nobody will use the police to rig the rerun elections in Rivers State

"If you want to take our mandate by force, you will go by force. All the people of Rivers State must remain vigilant. INEC may want to take us unawares ", Governor Wike said.

On the flag off of the reconstruction of Bonny Jetty, Governor Wike said that the project is aimed at developing a quality water transport jetty where safety and security is promoted .

He said that the reconstruction of the jetty is in fulfilment of the pledge that he made to the people of the area during the electioneering campaign.

He said: "The day I came here to inspect this facility, I wept because of the condition of the jetty. We will develop it into a modern jetty.

"All the roads in the township suburb will also be rehabilitated by Julius Berger."

Governor Wike while asking the residents of the area to support the contractor to deliver the contract on schedule, he charged the contractor to employ the residents of the area in the course of reconstruction work.

In his remarks, Commissioner for Transport, Mr Akie Fubara said the Bonny Jetty will have a new jetty walkway and platform, terminal building housing arrival and departure lounges, improved driveway, retention wall and enhanced car parks.

Managing Director of Raffoul NigeriaLimited, Mr Hana Raffoul assured that the jetty will be constructed in line with international standards.

Thousands of residents turned out to welcome Governor Wike and celebrate the project. The Bonny Jetty was to left to degenerate several years after it was constructed.

It is the main gateway to Bonny and Bille in Rivers State and Nembe in Bayelsa State.
PLEASE SHARE.

~~ Simeon Nwakaudu
5th October, 2016.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
tekxx:
On the alleged non payment of salaries of some teachers in the state, Ebeku said that government is not owing any teachers, but that if there is any one yet to be paid, that such couldemanate from incomplete Biometrics.According to him, the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT) had raised such issues, but that they are yet to comply with the instructions given to them, adding that it is determined not to oweany teacher in its employ who has been captured in the biometrics.“NUT had been discussing with me and their claim is that some teachers in some local governments are being owed up to seven months. I have asked them to produce information that will enable me identify this.“As we speak, two weeks have gone I have not received any document or information and in case there is any one being owed, it is not a deliberate action to owe him. It has to do with theissue of incomplete biometric.“They need to pursue it to logical conclusion, and in case somebody has done that and is being owed, it means there is little thing to tidy up in the ministry of finance, and I can assure you that no single one will be left unpaid”, the commissioner said.

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2016/10/05/salaries-rsg-directs-security-guards-to-employers/

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans22: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
barikay:
Dear commissioner NUT is not a govt agency to compile names. Nut can not play such administrative role. Nut is an independent body from govt. Even if they are to play such role u will still accuse her of given fake names. It is your own duty and that of the boards. Stop using high sense on the people. Stop using technical and selective language to cover the suffering of the people. Out of 23 local govt how many hav been paid? U know. stop been technical. The entire Rivers south East has not been paid. Do think reasonable people from this region will still empower u? Whatever u do to your subject because u are in power will come to u.

Tell Wike oooh. we in Rivers South East will vote for APC. No apologize. Pay back time. Wike and his cohorts are playing politics on teachers. Don't forget that teachers are political masters. You and your party (pdp)must fail #Wikeiswicked.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
No peace for the Governor wike an everyone involved in our suffering . Amen !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
For putting me and my dependants into this hardship close to a year,Wike shall soon encounter the wrath of Yaweh.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
My God will soon deal with Wike the same way he dealt with Nebuchadnezzar,Ahab,Pharaoh, Abacha and their likes.He should watch out

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
gold360:
the smart man said some of the people that are owed are fake teachers and ended his talk with saying WHAT EVER TEACHERS ARE GOING THRU TODAY WILL MAKE THEM STRONGER TOMORROW... chai,politicians ehh
Hope he will stronger when God begin punishing them with leprosy. One good turn brings another
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2016
barikay:
Dear commissioner NUT is not a govt agency to compile names. Nut can not play such administrative role. Nut is an independent body from govt. Even if they are to play such role u will still accuse her of given fake names. It is your own duty and that of the boards. Stop using high sense on the people. Stop using technical and selective language to cover the suffering of the people. Out of 23 local govt how many hav been paid? U know. stop been technical. The entire Rivers south East has not been paid. Do think reasonable people from this region will still empower u? Whatever u do to your subject because u are in power will come to u.

the entire Rivers South East?? Andoni, Oyigbo, Khana, Gokana, Tai, Eleme, Opobo....... that's true o!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2016
these are the LGAs and boards

Ahoada East UBE & RSSSB

ASALGA RSSSSB & UBE

TIA RSSSSB & UBE

Oyigbo RSSSSB & UBE

OKRIKA SSSSB & UBE

ETCHE RSSSSB & UBE

Degama RSSSSB

Emuoha RSSSSB

AHOADA WEST RSSSSB

ONELGA RSSSSB

KELGA RSSSSB

OGU/BOLO UBE

OMUMA UBE.

GOKANA UBE

AKUKU toru UBE

KHANA UBE

ANDONI UBE

ELEME UBE

I believe are owed, ie April-July.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2016
i beg i tire for all these conflicting sources... are we going to be alerted today or wait again for another endless next week?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=tekxx post=49990418]these are the LGAs and boards
Ahoada East UBE & RSSSB
ASALGA RSSSSB & UBE
TIA RSSSSB & UBE
Oyigbo RSSSSB & UBE
OKRIKA SSSSB & UBE
ETCHE RSSSSB & UBE
Degama RSSSSB
Emuoha RSSSSB
AHOADA WEST RSSSSB
ONELGA RSSSSB
KELGA RSSSSB
OGU/BOLO UBE
OMUMA UBE.
GOKANA UBE
AKUKU toru UBE
KHANA UBE
ANDONI UBE
ELEME UBE

I believe are owed. Plus Ahoada West UBE. Omitted in the list
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
Include Onolga ppsb owned from February to July. We were paid two months, January & August only.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=jenifasam post=49993360][/quote]

Plus khana ppsb
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
tekxx:

Ahoada East UBE & RSSSB

ASALGA RSSSSB & UBE

TIA RSSSSB & UBE

Oyigbo RSSSSB & UBE

OKRIKA SSSSB & UBE

ETCHE RSSSSB & UBE

Degama RSSSSB

Emuoha RSSSSB

AHOADA WEST RSSSSB

ONELGA RSSSSB

KELGA RSSSSB

OGU/BOLO UBE

OMUMA UBE.

GOKANA UBE

AKUKU toru UBE

KHANA UBE

ANDONI UBE

ELEME UBE

Plus khana ppsb
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
css. nkpogwu under phalga, is also owed feb to July.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Plus Opobo/Nkoro RSSSSB, Feb - July & Sep
tekxx:

Ahoada East UBE & RSSSB

ASALGA RSSSSB & UBE

TIA RSSSSB & UBE

Oyigbo RSSSSB & UBE

OKRIKA SSSSB & UBE

ETCHE RSSSSB & UBE

Degama RSSSSB

Emuoha RSSSSB

AHOADA WEST RSSSSB

ONELGA RSSSSB

KELGA RSSSSB

OGU/BOLO UBE

OMUMA UBE.

GOKANA UBE

AKUKU toru UBE

KHANA UBE

ANDONI UBE

ELEME UBE

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
UBE and PPSB teachers , Not yet paid April - July, some including their February & March, were as follow;
(1) Ahoada East PPSB/UBE.
(2) Ahoada West PPSB/UBE.
(3) Asari Toru PPSB/UBE.
(4) Tia PPSB/UBE.
(5) Oyigbo PPSB/UBE.
(6) Okrika PPSB/UBE.
(7) Etche PPSB/UBE.
(8 ) Gokana PPSB/UBE.
While in ten LGA one of the board
has not received their April - July salary, and some among them including their February & March salary, they are:
(1) Emuoha PPSB.
(2) Degama PPSB.
(3) Ogu/Bolo UBE
(4) Omuma UBE
(5) ONELGA PPSB.
(6) KELGA PPSB.
(7) Akuku Toru UBE.
(8 ) Khana UBE.
(9) Andoni UBE.
(10) Eleme UBE.
In all, 18 out of 23 LGA were affected.
They only paid five LGA complete, and one board out of two board in 10 LGA.
They are:
1. PHLGA PPSB/UBE
2. Obiakpor PPSB/UBE
3. Opobo/Nkoro PPSB/UBE
4. Bonny PPSB/UBE
5. Abua/Odua PPSB/UBE.
One board out of two board in 10 LGA that was paid, were as follow;
1. Emuoha UBE
2. Degama UBE
3. Ogu / Bolo PPSB
4. Omuma PPSB
5. ONELGA UBE
6. KELGA UBE
7. Akuku Toru PPSB
8. Khana PPSB
9. Andoni PPSB
10. Eleme PPSB
(There are still some schools among the 5 completely paid LGA / 10 half paid
LGA that had not yet receives their April - July, including February & March )

Rivers state is made up of 23 LGA, and each LGA has two two board (UBE board & PPSB) making it 46 board in total.
This shows that government still owes 26 school board (teachers and board staffs).
And paid only 20 school board (teachers and staffs)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
NEW ID CARD BEING DISTRIBUTED AT THE LGA EDUCATION AUTHORITY. PH ALGA CONFIRMED.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Chai! Any news about salary ooooo. I am now having a financial psunami!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fiafiad:
NEW ID CARD BEING DISTRIBUTED AT THE LGA EDUCATION AUTHORITY.
PH ALGA CONFIRMED.
yeah even obia akpor has distributed theirs last week.. is the other LGAs that are pending
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fiafiad:
NEW ID CARD BEING DISTRIBUTED AT THE LGA EDUCATION AUTHORITY.
PH ALGA CONFIRMED.
i knew that this new ID card must first be issued to OBIO AKPO and PHALGA, next thing we shall hear on d news is that all d Teachers in all LGAs hv gotten theirs and if otherwise then ur a ghost worker. Hmmmm, OBIO AKPO and PHALGA teachers are nw d only teachers in d 23 LGAs of Rivers State. This kind of preferential treatment to the above mentioned LGAs is too glaring and diaphanous. Oga Governor, I dey hail oooo! I hope ur Govt has nt been admitted into the same University where Mr. LAI MOHAMMED and President BUHARI graduated from.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
chinelany:

Plus khana ppsb

Catalyst4eva:
July alert received. SSSB Khana, Union bank

Catalyst4eva:
April alert received. PPSB Khana, Union Bank

I believe its not all schools in Khana that are owed.... just like in Andoni RSSSSB... ESPECIALLY those who filled incidence form for February salary!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yeah, some schools in khana lga
tekxx:

I believe its not all schools in Khana that are owed.... just like in Andoni RSSSSB... ESPECIALLY those who filled incidence form for February salary!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
All PDP Members,All PDP Sympathisers. All PDP chapters,Teachers and civil servants that support PDP.

Have you all seen what hatred that is not justifiable could cause to the future of Man. The former Governor never offended anybody personally here,it was all vote Jonathan,vote Jonathan,our brother our brother mantra.

Now the results of the actions and inactions of sentiments is telling on us all. Vote personality not party but we vote party before thinking of personality.

For Six Months,i have worked without pay,but today,i have declared enough is enough. I personally wrote to my principal that today marks the end of teaching and working without money.

I copied the letter to Ahoada west LGA education secretary, Supervisors of the LGA and the CDC chairman of the community am working with.

You people can now eat PDP, chew PDP,receive PDP, and swim in it.

Everybody is silent,no protests, no strike,no ultimatum. Am off to look for what to survive with. I can't be cerebrating pain,while thugs and touts rule over the state like warlords.

14 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
4'o clock oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
God is watching, he is also hearing our cry and our prayers, he will also answer our prayer.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.