Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399793 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by smyle24(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=jenifasam post=49993360][/quote] OPOBO/NKORO RSSSSB too
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=gold360 post=50001227]4'o clock oh [/quot

Buahahahahahah grin grin grin guy u never see anything yet. NUT said if we don't get our pay after the end of 21 days .... Well let's watch and see
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=gold360 post=50001227]4'o clock oh [/quot

Buahahahahahah grin grin grin guy u never see anything yet. NUT said if we don't get our pay after the end of 21 days .... Well let's watch and see Monday is not far

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by LOVBON: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
Chibuking81:
It is well.

even with wicked wike?. you are deciving yourself my colleague.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
LOVBON:

even with wicked wike?. you are deciving yourself my colleague.
may be you are the one deceiving yourself.
Wike did not hold my destiny, my destiny is in God hand. Wike or no Wike I am succeeding, God almighty is taking good care of me. One thing I know is that the wicked must not go unpunish, those that done this evil and wicked to us must be punish.
I still maintain, it is well with my soul, in Jesus name amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
5'o clock oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
gold360:
5'o clock oh
now is 05:22 pm, no hope this week again.
But unfailing next week by the special grace of God we shall receive our September salary and arrears on top.
God is fighting for us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Chibuking81:
now is 05:22 pm, no hope this week again.
But unfailing next week by the special grace of God we shall receive our September salary and arrears on top.
God is fighting for us.
quite an irony that these people should treat legitimate workers this way.. while the ghost workers that caused all these problems in the first place are still walking about freely. none has been persecuted.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
All PDP Members,All PDP Sympathisers. All PDP chapters,Teachers and civil servants that support PDP.

Have you all seen what hatred that is not justifiable could cause to the future of Man. The former Governor never offended anybody personally here,it was all vote Jonathan,vote Jonathan,our brother our brother mantra.

Now the results of the actions and inactions of sentiments is telling on us all. Vote personality not party but we vote party before thinking of personality.

For Six Months,i have worked without pay,but today,i have declared enough is enough. I personally wrote to my principal that today marks the end of teaching and working without money.

I copied the letter to Ahoada west LGA education secretary, Supervisors of the LGA and the CDC chairman of the community am working with.

You people can now eat PDP, chew PDP,receive PDP, and swim in it.

Everybody is silent,no protests, no strike,no ultimatum. Am off to look for what to survive with. I can't be cerebrating pain,while thugs and touts rule over the state like warlords.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:40am On Oct 08, 2016
To me belongeth vengeance and recompnense, their foot shall slide in due time, for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the thing that shall come upon them make haste... Deuteronomy 32:35

O lord God to whom vengeance belongeth, o lord God to whom vengeance belongeth, show thyself.
Lord how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph.
They break in pieces thy people o lord and afflict thy heritage.
And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity and shall cut them of in their own wickedness yea the lord our God shall cut them off. Psalm 94 1,3,5,23

The Governor wike and all that are involved in delays of salaries of some while others have been paid have done more evil than good ; relationships, marriages, frienships, businesses, lives etc destroyed by theses men and women in government. God reward them accordingly now and forever unless they repent cut them off o lord it is ur word honor it . Amen !

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2016
Well the vengeance of the lord has started on wike...please listen to the news ...as at early dis morning wike was man handled according to him, when a judge of rivers state was about to be abducted by the DSS and police as at 1am dis morning 8/10/2016,...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2016
Let God make wike pay us before finally cutting him off if he does not repent ... DSS and police dealt with him this morning according to Nigeria info 92.3fm.
Let the will of God be done vengeance is of God
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike (m) Former Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt Hon Austin Opara (r), Rivers State PDP Chairman, Bro Felix Obuah (2nd right), Speaker, Rivers State House of Assembly, Dabo Adams (l) and Member, Rivers State House of Assembly, Victor Ihunwo in front of number 35 Forces Avenue after a failed attempt by the police to abduct a Federal High Court judge by 1am on saturday 8th October, 2016.
Police/DSS Operatives manhandle Governor Wike in failed attempt to abduct a Federal High Court Judge
October 8, 2016 featured post, News 174 Views

The patrol van meant for the failed abduction in front of number 35 Forces Avenue after a failed attempt by the police to abduct a Federal High Court judge by 1am on saturday 8th October, 2016.

Number 35 Forces Avenue after a failed attempt by the police to abduct a Federal High Court judge by 1am on saturday 8th October, 2016.

Security operatives and other Rivers people in front of number 35 Forces Avenue after a failed attempt by the police to abduct a Federal High Court judge by 1am on saturday 8th October, 2016.

Rivers State Police Commissioner, Mr Francis Odesanya (,in red) in front of number 35 Forces Avenue after a failed attempt by the police to abduct a Federal High Court judge by 1am on saturday 8th October, 2016.
Governor Wike alleges plot to declare state of emergency in Rivers State

The illegal siege on Rivers State by Federal eecurity agencies continued unabated during the early hours of Saturday as hundreds of Department of State Services (DSS) operatives and policemen attempted to illegally abduct a Federal High Court judge residing at Number 35 Forces Avenue in Port Harcourt

The illegal failed abduction was led by Mr Tosin Ajayi, Rivers State Director of the Department of State Services (DSS) and Rivers State Police Commissioner, Mr Francis Odesanya.

The operatives of DSS reportedly rough-handled Governor Wike, pushing him around and injuring his hand. A few of the operatives cocked their rifles and threatened to shoot the Governor.

They were irked by Governor Wike’s arrival at the scene shortly after the failed abduction process began. It was learnt that Governor Wike received security information on the illegal moves, minutes after the operation started.

The security operatives blocked the entrance of the residence of the Federal High Court judge at about 1am on saturday morning, claiming that they were acting on orders from above. As they dragged Governor Wike, they insisted that they must be allowed to leave with the judge.

However, the commotion attracted passers by and journalists who thronged the vicinity to know why hundreds of security agents in several Patrol vans had been mobilised.

Upon the arrival of the national media, the Rivers State Director of the DSS, Mr Tosin Ajayi jumped into his vehicle and fled the scene.

However, addressng journalists, Rivers State Police Commissioner, Francis Odesanya said the two security agencies were at the scene because they received privileged information.

http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/policedss-operatives-manhandle-governor-wike-in-failed-attempt-to-abduct-a-federal-high-court-judge/

Odesanya claimed he was at the scene as a peace maker. He declined comments on why the Police joined the DSS to abduct a serving Federal High Court judge.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2016
With the event dat happened this morning..showed dat wike is fully aware of the teachers plight of non payment of salaries... Wike !! God's vengeance is on you avert it cos if the DSS can do this,it is a matter of days /weeks other funny events would unfold...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2016
News alert: Tune in to ViewPoint on Rhythm 93.7 NUT Chairman is on air right now.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2016
NUT chairman Rivers State chapter stated this morning on Rhythm 93.7 FM view point, that there has not been any commitment by the Governor to our plight.

He also said that the 21 Day Ultimatum issued to Rivers State Government stands,but due to the public holiday, it was shifted by one week plus.

He noted that infrastructural decay and non payment of salary is the problem faced by Teachers in Rivers State.

He said that 13,000 Teachers should go for certification with Teachers council. And and most of them are untrained and it makes it difficult for the schools to use them adequately. That a time would come even when those that read education would be required to go for certification.

He said that there is shortage of manpower,but government is not ready to recruit.

On the issue of arrears and promotions he stated that it stopped ever since.

Callers,mostly Teachers accused NUT of just after their own cuts and they not after the plight of the Teachers. Another caller said that some schools in Tai sit under Mango Trees to Learn.

The chairman also stated the Rivers State commissioner of Education is insensitive to the plight of Teachers, that even on world Teachers day,The commissioner refused to declare work free day for Teachers.

NUT chairman also said that NUT shouldn't be blamed when actions are carried out. He pleaded with Teachers to be patient.

He said the commissioner of education only came the world Teachers celebration to tell them that Teachers are not being owed and how he made nine A's.

NUT Chairman said that pupils now pay N11,000. or thereabout for registration under sub headings. Even segun said that Rhythm 93.7fm have severally invited the commissioner of Education but he kept turning down the invitation.

The chairman said that Rivers State Government kept using biometrics as an excuse. He said Government paid just August and claim to have paid all salaries.

He said that before the strike would be declared,he would involve his Executives and that National NUT body has given their backing.

He said that retirement age is 60years,while civil service year is 35years.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
NUT chairman Rivers State chapter stated this morning on Rhythm 93.7 FM view point, that there has not been any commitment by the Governor to our plight.

He also said that the 21 Day Ultimatum issued to Rivers State Government stands,but due to the public holiday, it was shifted by one week plus.

He noted that infrastructural decay and non payment of salary is the problem faced by Teachers in Rivers State.

He said that 13,000 Teachers should go for certification with Teachers council. And and most of them are untrained and it makes it difficult for the schools to use them adequately. That a time would come even when those that read education would be required to go for certification.

He said that there is shortage of manpower,but government is not ready to recruit.

Callers,mostly Teachers accused NUT of just after their own cuts and they not after the plight of the Teachers. Another caller said that some schools in Tai sit under Mango Trees to Learn.

The chairman also stated the Rivers State commissioner of Education is insensitive to the plight of Teachers, that even on world Teachers day,The commissioner refused to declare work free day for Teachers.

NUT chairman also said that NUT shouldn't be blamed when actions are carried out. He pleaded with Teachers to be patient.

He said the commissioner of education only came the world Teachers celebration to tell them that Teachers are not being owed and how he made nine A's.

NUT Chairman said that pupils now pay N11,000. or thereabout for registration under sub headings. Even segun said that Rhythm 93.7fm have severally invited the commissioner of Education but he kept turning down the invitation.

The chairman said that Rivers State Government kept using biometrics as an excuse. He said Government paid just August and claim to have paid all salaries.

He said that before the strike would be declared,he would involve his Executives and that National NUT body has given their backing.

well done
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2016
from Nigerian tide newspaper online.

The Rivers State Governor, Chief NyesomWike has felicitated withteachers in the state on the occasion of the World Teachers Day (WTD) celebration, assuring them that his administration will always promote their welfare.The governor stated that teachers are criticalto his administration’s restructuring of the education sector as a tool for the empowerment of the people.A statement by the Special Assistant to theRivers State Governor on Electronic Media, Simeon Nwakaudu, stressed that the current phased rehabilitation of secondary schools across the three senatorial districts of the state was aimed at improving the teaching and learning environment in the state. While congratulating all teachers in Rivers State,Wike lauded them for their strategic contributions to the development.The governor urged all Rivers people to continue to celebrate teachers for being pivotal to the greatness for which the state is known for.

#politicians
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dnanjul: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2016
CHINGDONG'S DIARY.PART 1 EPISODE 1.

​Growing up has been challenging to me ,most especially for a person that have been through all what I have been through most times having a flash back makes it more difficult to comprehend and understand the content of life,the more you advance in it the more it becomes complex, a maze,it puts the whole world on your shoulders but the re-echoing sound of people and voices raining down encouragement that it will only last for a moment makes me pause and think if they really understand the problem,not necessarily the physically open part of it but the emotional depression that comes with it, at this stage depression gets a free invitation and suicidal nature to everything becomes imminent. But there is a general notion which I consider wrong that it is unusual for an African to be depressed, this is so untrue as I am facing acute depression at the moment, and I am an African even with a black skin.

My childhood
Http//nanjul4reel.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rexmarysweet:

When a politician make a speech I smell it from far. It is a known fact that we will be paid next week. if you are paid two month what will happen? that is where the NUT should come in. ....get ready to hear be patient. ...my problem is this kind of thing will not help any teacher to carry out good plan for his or her life.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chibuking81:
It is well.

Even in the WELL
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
barika2011:
With the event dat happened this morning..showed dat wike is fully aware of the teachers plight of non payment of salaries... Wike !! God's vengeance is on you avert it cos if the DSS can do this,it is a matter of days /weeks other funny events would unfold...
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=ORUWISE post=50008430][/quote]pls keep ur politics outta here.After all d so praised Amaechi's APC is clueless about reviving our economy,putting families in hardship.I just discovered that even if they pay all d money today,without a reasonable investment,it is useless.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=chinelany post=50036637]

Even in the well]Especially in the well,But joy commeth in the Osisi.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PH1stBorn: 3:31am On Oct 09, 2016
SaharaReporters has learnt from sources at the Department of State Security (DSS) that the overnight raid on the residences of some nine court judges, culminating in the arrest of several of them, came as a result of petitions and decisions of the National Judicial Council (NJC), a statutory body that regulates the activities of judges.

Two DSS sources, however, stated that contrary to earlier reports, the Supreme Court nominee for Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, was not targeted in any of the raids conducted so far. Justice Onnohen reportedly raised alarm to friends when he noticed police action next to his residence as a team of security agents swooped on his next door neighbor, Justice Sylvanus Ngwunta. A press release issued by the DSS indicated that Justice Onnohen is not under investigation, SaharaReporters learnt that the justice's appointment is being fast-tracked to become the CJN in a few days.

[b]However, two Supreme Court justices, John Inyang Okoro and Sylvanus Ngwuta, were arrested in connection with the receipt of bribes from Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State. Justice Ngwuta reportedly traveled to Qatar to receive bribes that he shared with Justice Okoro and other justices in order to help Mr. Wike to win a case at the Supreme Court regarding his disputed election. During a search of his home Justice Ngwunta was in possession of N35,208m, $319,475, 25,8[/b]90 pounds and 280 Euros

The two judges have been linked with massive properties development in Abuja and Calabar. Justice Okoro is said to be building seven houses simultaneously in Calabar with the help of former Governor Godswill Akpabio and his predecessor Udom Emmanuel in Akwa Ibom state. Justice Okoro had N4.35m, $38,833 and 1000 Euros in his possession during his arrest this morning.

SaharaReporters learned that Governor Wike sprang up late at night to obstruct the arrest of a judge in Port Harcourt. The altercation that ensued created a tense atmosphere between the Governor and security operatives sent to arrest the judge.

One source told SaharaReporters that the judge involved was Justice Abdullahi Liman of the Federal High Court in Port Harcourt. Justice Liman, who is yet to be apprehended reportedly took $2million from Ahmed Makarfi-led faction of the Peoples Democratic Party to give a judgement that “overthrew” the faction led by a former governor of Borno state, Ali Modu Sheriff. Governor Wike reportedly transferred the funds in cash to Liman in Ghana, before it was ferried to his home in Port Harcourt. The bribe was to be shared between Lima and the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court of Nigeria, Justice Ibrahim Auta. When the team arrived the house in Port Harcourt where the loot was kept Gov. Wike mobilized his men to counter the DSS team with the aid of the State’s Police Commissioner. Another source also stated that one Justice Uche Nma Agomoh of the Federal High Court in the same city who was a lackey of the former president of the Nigerian Bar Association, Joseph Daudu was also involved in the scam.

A statement issued by the DSS stated that their team was obstructed by the governor and some thugs with the help of officers from a sister agency, which SaharaReporters learnt is a reference to the Nigerian police.

A security source claimed that Governor Wike left when confronted by police and DSS agents who threatened to shoot him, however, the obstruction aided movement of the cash found on the property. Governor Wike told a different version to the press, claiming he did not know who the judge was.

As early as 11 p.m. Nigerian time, the siege on the homes of judges became public knowledge when DSS agents raided the home of a young judge, Dimgba Nnamdi, who apparently has been a thorn in the side of the DSS lately. When the siege was over, the judge's brother had been brutalized, after which the security agents showed their victim a "search warrant" meant for Justice Okoro. Justice Dimgba Nnamdi was "roughened up" but not immediately arrested. However, a DSS source stated Justice Dimgba is guilty of corruption and had been arrested as well.

Justice Muazu Pindiga, who was arrested in Gombe, was transported to the DSS headquarters in Abuja. A DSS source told our correspondent that Justice Pindiga was cooperating with the DSS regarding his role in a bribery scheme over the Rivers State election tribunal from which he was removed as a judge as Saharareporters exposed him for receiving N100m from Governor Wike.

SaharaReporters learned that Justice Muhammad Ladan Tsamiya, an Appeal Court justice who was recently "compulsorily retired" by the NJC, was not home when a DSS team invaded his home in the Gwarimpa area of Abuja, he reportedly surrendered to the DSS later this morning.

One of the most dramatic scenes took place when the DSS team stormed the home of Justice Adeniyi Ademola. When the team ordered Justice Ademola to come out, the judge claimed he was not home, but his cellphone signal gave him away. He was subsequently arrested with at least N300 million found in different local and foreign currencies in his bedroom. Specifically the same of N54m cash, $171,779. 4,400 Euros, 1,010 Rupees, and 80 pounds was found in his residence.

A different team also arrested Justice Kabiru Auta in Kano.

One DSS source told our reporter that the raids were meant to be carried out by joint DSS and the Nigerian police teams, adding that the police bungled some of the raids by apparently tipping off their targets.

Several security agents stated that the raids took place following independent investigations that were triggered by petitions submitted to the NJC against some of the judges. According to one of the operatives, none of the nine judges targeted haven't spent their salaries in the last two years.

One source revealed that the raids were originally planned for last week, but had to be postponed for "strategic reasons."

A statement issued by the DSS stated that the agency had recovered large sums of foreign and local currencies. The DSS gave a breakdown of the recovered funds as follows:

SUMMARY OF RECOVERED MONEY

1. NAIRA - N93,558,000.00

2. DOLLARS - $530,087

3. POUNDS - £25,970

4. EURO - €5,680

Other foreign currencies were also recovered. The funds were recovered from just three of the arrested judges.

The DSS revealed that its operatives also seized banking as well as real estate documents from several judges.

The agency is making preparations to arraign the arrested justices in court early next week.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/08/full-details-nigerian-secret-police-raid-federal-judges-revealed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2016
I believe that governor wike is involved in bribery scandal with this judge that's why he came to his rescue but he wike will be exposed. Imagine the millions paid as bribes to judges ... Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2016
I've been searching for other jobs... Lord save me from depression plzzz. Amen ! How long will I beg friends for money ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORDUDAVID: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Good Morning teachers. If you need another source of income that will alleviate you from this heart breaking administration, text YES and LOCATION to 07083752505
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2016
PH1stBorn:
SaharaReporters has learnt from sources at the Department of State Security (DSS) that the overnight raid on the residences of some nine court judges, culminating in the arrest of several of them, came as a result of petitions and decisions of the National Judicial Council (NJC), a statutory body that regulates the activities of judges.
Two DSS sources, however, stated that contrary to earlier reports, the Supreme Court nominee for Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, was not targeted in any of the raids conducted so far. Justice Onnohen reportedly raised alarm to friends when he noticed police action next to his residence as a team of security agents swooped on his next door neighbor, Justice Sylvanus Ngwunta. A press release issued by the DSS indicated that Justice Onnohen is not under investigation, SaharaReporters learnt that the justice's appointment is being fast-tracked to become the CJN in a few days.
[b]However, two Supreme Court justices, John Inyang Okoro and Sylvanus Ngwuta, were arrested in connection with the receipt of bribes from Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State. Justice Ngwuta reportedly traveled to Qatar to receive bribes that he shared with Justice Okoro and other justices in order to help Mr. Wike to win a case at the Supreme Court regarding his disputed election. During a search of his home Justice Ngwunta was in possession of N35,208m, $319,475, 25,8[/b]90 pounds and 280 Euros
The two judges have been linked with massive properties development in Abuja and Calabar. Justice Okoro is said to be building seven houses simultaneously in Calabar with the help of former Governor Godswill Akpabio and his predecessor Udom Emmanuel in Akwa Ibom state. Justice Okoro had N4.35m, $38,833 and 1000 Euros in his possession during his arrest this morning.
SaharaReporters learned that Governor Wike sprang up late at night to obstruct the arrest of a judge in Port Harcourt. The altercation that ensued created a tense atmosphere between the Governor and security operatives sent to arrest the judge.
One source told SaharaReporters that the judge involved was Justice Abdullahi Liman of the Federal High Court in Port Harcourt. Justice Liman, who is yet to be apprehended reportedly took $2million from Ahmed Makarfi-led faction of the Peoples Democratic Party to give a judgement that “overthrew” the faction led by a former governor of Borno state, Ali Modu Sheriff. Governor Wike reportedly transferred the funds in cash to Liman in Ghana, before it was ferried to his home in Port Harcourt. The bribe was to be shared between Lima and the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court of Nigeria, Justice Ibrahim Auta. When the team arrived the house in Port Harcourt where the loot was kept Gov. Wike mobilized his men to counter the DSS team with the aid of the State’s Police Commissioner. Another source also stated that one Justice Uche Nma Agomoh of the Federal High Court in the same city who was a lackey of the former president of the Nigerian Bar Association, Joseph Daudu was also involved in the scam.
A statement issued by the DSS stated that their team was obstructed by the governor and some thugs with the help of officers from a sister agency, which SaharaReporters learnt is a reference to the Nigerian police.
A security source claimed that Governor Wike left when confronted by police and DSS agents who threatened to shoot him, however, the obstruction aided movement of the cash found on the property. Governor Wike told a different version to the press, claiming he did not know who the judge was.
As early as 11 p.m. Nigerian time, the siege on the homes of judges became public knowledge when DSS agents raided the home of a young judge, Dimgba Nnamdi, who apparently has been a thorn in the side of the DSS lately. When the siege was over, the judge's brother had been brutalized, after which the security agents showed their victim a "search warrant" meant for Justice Okoro. Justice Dimgba Nnamdi was "roughened up" but not immediately arrested. However, a DSS source stated Justice Dimgba is guilty of corruption and had been arrested as well.
Justice Muazu Pindiga, who was arrested in Gombe, was transported to the DSS headquarters in Abuja. A DSS source told our correspondent that Justice Pindiga was cooperating with the DSS regarding his role in a bribery scheme over the Rivers State election tribunal from which he was removed as a judge as Saharareporters exposed him for receiving N100m from Governor Wike.
SaharaReporters learned that Justice Muhammad Ladan Tsamiya, an Appeal Court justice who was recently "compulsorily retired" by the NJC, was not home when a DSS team invaded his home in the Gwarimpa area of Abuja, he reportedly surrendered to the DSS later this morning.
One of the most dramatic scenes took place when the DSS team stormed the home of Justice Adeniyi Ademola. When the team ordered Justice Ademola to come out, the judge claimed he was not home, but his cellphone signal gave him away. He was subsequently arrested with at least N300 million found in different local and foreign currencies in his bedroom. Specifically the same of N54m cash, $171,779. 4,400 Euros, 1,010 Rupees, and 80 pounds was found in his residence.
A different team also arrested Justice Kabiru Auta in Kano.
One DSS source told our reporter that the raids were meant to be carried out by joint DSS and the Nigerian police teams, adding that the police bungled some of the raids by apparently tipping off their targets.
Several security agents stated that the raids took place following independent investigations that were triggered by petitions submitted to the NJC against some of the judges. According to one of the operatives, none of the nine judges targeted haven't spent their salaries in the last two years.
One source revealed that the raids were originally planned for last week, but had to be postponed for "strategic reasons."
A statement issued by the DSS stated that the agency had recovered large sums of foreign and local currencies. The DSS gave a breakdown of the recovered funds as follows:
SUMMARY OF RECOVERED MONEY
1. NAIRA - N93,558,000.00
2. DOLLARS - $530,087
3. POUNDS - £25,970
4. EURO - €5,680
Other foreign currencies were also recovered. The funds were recovered from just three of the arrested judges.
The DSS revealed that its operatives also seized banking as well as real estate documents from several judges.
The agency is making preparations to arraign the arrested justices in court early next week.
http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/08/full-details-nigerian-secret-police-raid-federal-judges-revealed
Hmm...I'm not surprised anyway.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
ORDUDAVID:
Good Morning teachers. If you need another source of income that will alleviate you from this heart breaking administration, text YES and LOCATION to 07083752505

just like DAT?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
ORDUDAVID:

Is that the new format for kidnapping and yahoo yahoo?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rivers State Governor Wike splashes 500K Naira cash gift on Rivers United FC players, as Coach gets 1M Naira

Rivers State Governor His Excellency Ezenwo Nyesom Wike (CON) will host the players, coaching crew and management of Rivers Football Club who finished in second position on the table at the just concluded Nigeria Professional Football League, to a dinner grand reception.

The Governor who commended the players for qualifying for CAF Champions League next season, further announced that all players and management members of our club will receive five hundred thousand Naira each for their performance in the 2016 NPFL season. The technical manager and coach, Stanley Eguma will receive one million Naira for his exertions.

In addition, the Governor has announced a trip to Madrid, Spain for all players & officials for their pre-season preparations and has also approved that a brand new Luxurious Bus for the football club to be immediately released by the Commissioner of Transport
Copied

Http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/10/rivers-state-governor-wike-splashes.html

And teachers dey beg for their salary....well I know wike spends money under pressure,.... with the recent FG on his neck...I believe enuf cash wud go round dis week as regards salaries...

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: ikem50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.