Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2409594 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (852) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ngozi4real(f): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Alert received ecobank one month Tai lga

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
September ecobank alert ,ogu/bolo ..thankx to God

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Received now
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NDU456(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Alert received UBA one month Onelga. Four months remaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Unity Bank Alert. Ahoada West UBE. Only one month

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
kudos to all posting alert info... but I think Bank, LGA and Board (UBE or RSSSSB) would be helpful to us all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Eco bank Kelga Ube received.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Alert received FCMB tai LGA... Remaining four months God please help us
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fidelity @ sssb @ emolga for sept just got in.
Now that Sept have been cleared, let's wait and see how the others turn out!.
Boys are not smiling oooooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
FCMB Alert One Month UBE Khana
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
barikay:
Is there anyone using Union bank who has not received September alert? I'm asking because I have not.

Just have patience same tin happened to me...I tink we might be paid some arrears cos dis has happened b4 at d onset of wike....wen he paid us d arrears den. My thot
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivispecial: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
one month alert received, unity bank,Ahoada west u.b.e,5 months remaining,no specification on d month paid in my alert,wike and co,do well and pay me my arrears because I worked for it....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by laurelbae(f): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
FATHER I THANK YOU !One month sha! Access bank Gsss Oyibo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Me I use FCMB tai, but no alert yet, na waoh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by laurelbae(f): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
passarella013:
Expect it by 2moro....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by willdavey2k: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
nick4lifeng:
FCMB Alert One Month UBE Khana

Diamond bank alert received for Sept only, SSSB, Abua / Odual lga. Na Godwin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=passarella013 post=50089092]Me I use FCMB tai, but no alert yet, na waoh[/quote

FCMB tai LGA has paid check ur account maybe they didn't alert you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Where is the bulk log of salary that other teacher in this forum where receiving? This can't even being to offset the debt accumulated since this drama started. I need my pay oo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
NYESOM WIKE IS GREATEST CUNNY MAN OF THE CENTURY. WITH ONE MONTH SALARY AND ABANDONED SIX MONTHS SALARY,WHO IS HE TRYING TO FOOL?

CUNNY MAN DIE,NA BIGGER CUNNY MAN GO DO HIM BURIAL NA!!!

HAHAHAHA. TEACHING NTOOOOOOR
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
xxkash:
Where is the bulk log of salary that other teacher in this forum where receiving? This can't even being to offset the debt accumulated since this drama started. I need my pay oo.
my brother I wonder oh..
please someone should help us check the ministry of finance, so we can know exactly what is going on as concerns our unpaid arrears..thank you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmm...am just waiting to see whether this will end in comedy or tragedy....because there are things that will happen that you start laughing and suddenly next thing people will see is tears before they say jack you are officially crying....teachers are not militants they are responsible people doing their best to build the nation and therefore deserve a better treatment! NUT hope you are following this music......I don't think I like the sound!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
I call someone at the min of fin, he told me that the governor refuse them paying the arrears. Even the commissioner was begging him to let them pay 2 months arrears but he was harsh and refuse. That the information we are posting online is not correct. Once he give approve our arrears they will pay. I didn't know they use to read our comments. The governor is desperately wicked
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Story for the gods.... Is it not the same ministry that said that they have concluded plans to pay all outstanding salaries? Now just look at how they mess themselves up.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by esteeluve(f): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
Governor wicked is busy protecting his corrupt judges, giving 500k to football players, hosting NBA and PDP conference.... basically doing what he knows best to do....crafty man.... God is watching him....make sudden destruction no come upon him for the untold hardship he has placed people.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
The wicked will never go unpunished......

Father the same way this man have caused me sleepless night, by your own hands feed him with afflictions and may his way be dark and slippery until he realised there a God in heaven, whose power none contend.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 12:13am On Oct 11, 2016
barikay:
I call someone at the min of fin, he told me that the governor refuse them paying the arrears. Even the commissioner was begging him to let them pay 2 months arrears but he was harsh and refuse. That the information we are posting online is not correct. Once he give approve our arrears they will pay. I didn't know they use to read our comments. The governor is desperately wicked

@baikay my dear don't be distracted, sorry, to me what he said is another big talk and bobo juice from this angle...."commissioner was begging him and he refuse them paying the arrears" e don't reach like that! even after suspension matter. chai! chai!! God is watching o! .....e b like say una money dey fixed and until the money ripe Una no go fry plantain!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 11, 2016
nt
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by LOVBON: 1:56am On Oct 11, 2016
passarella013:
PRAY HARD BEFORE WIKE WILL CLAIM THAT HE HAS PAID YOU
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:17am On Oct 11, 2016
TEACHERS NKO?

GOVERNOR WIKE DIRECTS PAYMENT OF OUTSTANDING LOCAL GOVERNMENT WORKERS SALARIES.Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has directed the State Local Government Service Commission to ensure the payment of outstanding salaries owed to local government council workers in the state .Swearing-in 19 Local Government Caretaker Committee Chairmen at the Government House, Port Harcourt on Monday, Governor Wike said before the release of imprest and security votes to the council chiefs, salaries must first be paid.The governor said that his administration will monitor the pattern of expenditure of the Local Government Areas to ensure thatfunds are deployed to areas that will promote the interest of the people.He noted that the local government caretaker committee chairmen must get approval before they access their security votes and imprest."All salaries owed local government workers must be settled before any security votes are released to the caretaker chairmen. We must uphold the welfare of workers at all levels ", the governor said.He warned local government heads of personnel management and treasurers against colluding with caretaker committee chairmen to negatively manipulate the financial process in the councils.He said: "If any Local Government Head ofPersonnel Management or treasurer colludes with a caretaker committee chairman to release unauthorised funds, such official will be sanctioned ".The governor directed the Local Government Caretaker Committees to always remit taxes deducted after the payment of salaries.While congratulating the caretaker chairmen on their respective appointments, the governor advised them to interface with security agencies to promote law and order.In an interview after the swearing in ceremony, Chairman of BonnyLocal Government Area, Mr Simon Hart said thatthe local government caretakerchairmen will work with the direction of Governor Wike.Simeon Nwakaudu,Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.10th October, 2016.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 3:46am On Oct 11, 2016
barikay:
Let's not loose hope for there's nothing the Lord cannot do. Pharoah let the Israelites go; Wike will FINALLY PAY us our arrears. Who can say 'No' when God says 'YES'? Let's keep praying and trusting God. He has NEVER failed and will NEVER fail.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2016
One month alert received yesterday for the month of September, PPSB Diamond bank.
Oh lord into your hands I commit my 6 months arrear (unpaid salary).
May the lord direct the governor to pay us all our arrears, may he never allow the governor to rest till he pay us all our arrears salary in Jesus christ most precious name I pray amen.
Thank you Jesus for September salary received.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Rhythm 97.7 this morning, Governor Wike said he is not owing anybody. If NUT claims that he is owing, they should sent the names of those being owed.

Another drama unfold.................. I'm still watching to see the end of this game

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (852) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.