Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400203 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
emekatex:
We are on the same page. Mine is to leave Nigeria intoto. we are nothing but slaves to this politicians. imagine me spent years in school up to M.Ed only to be receiving 60k for more than six years now, with no penny added is the highest level of slavery and incubation of poverty. I refused to be poor. I have totally loss hope on this job, The fact remains that this secondary school teaching job is only good for women.Hence, would seek for greener pastures outside Nigeria. It's now that i have clearly seen the reasons why most state public/civil servants ends up in poverty. If i can't receive up to 100k naira per month as a teacher with all my certificates (ND, HND, PGDE,M.ED, NIM and TRCN) then it's better for me to work as a security guard at UAE and earned up to 250k naira per month. Enough is enough! I'm getting older everyday and need to have some investments for my children. I wouldn't like my children to asked me in future, where was i when my mates were acquiring properties and investments for their children? God forbid!
My broda you have said it all...I have a sister dat has d teaching job,and has travelled out of the country,
for years now,and married also..and she still receives her pay..once you ve gotten dis job(rivers state civil service) you have it until retirement ,whether their is TRCN threat,or nominal roll inclusion, supervisor threat all na surface gragra...anybody dat loses dis job is one dat has a big mouth and spews everything and anything without thinking..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
barika2011:

My broda you have said it all...I have a sister dat has d teaching job,and has travelled out of the country,
for years now,and married also..and she still receives her pay..once you ve gotten dis job(rivers state civil service) you have it until retirement ,whether their is TRCN threat,or nominal roll inclusion, supervisor threat all na surface gragra...anybody dat loses dis job is one dat has a big mouth and spews everything and anything without thinking..
You already spewed alot. We know that to so many persons, this job is like having their own share of Rivers State cake and it's not their main income source Don't mind some of the posts you see here o. Moreover, I don't think it's out of the 65k you were paid some time in December that you did data subscription. That you are able to open this site alone at this time reveals alot. What about those of us who pay transport to sign attendance just to keep this small cash flowing in, where did they get the transport, is it savings from the 65k? Hahahhaha. People are wiser now bro.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
barika2011:

please and please remove this post.
Thank you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 6:02am On Jan 26, 2020
barika2011:

This things you just pour out here may be some of the REASONS why the government may have refused to promote or make increment in the salaries of civil servants. "When one hand rub oil, it will affect the others". With this, we don't need to blame the government.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2020
gold360:
please and please remove this post.
Thank you
sam1980000:
You already spewed alot. We know that to so many persons, this job is like having their own share of Rivers State cake and it's not their main income source Don't mind some of the posts you see here o. Moreover, I don't think it's out of the 65k you were paid some time in December that you did data subscription. That you are able to open this site alone at this time reveals alot. What about those of us who pay transport to sign attendance just to keep this small cash flowing in, where did they get the transport, is it savings from the 65k? Hahahhaha. People are wiser now bro.
sam1980000:
Ha..all dis for a post..make Una no vex ooo..am jus stating the reality on ground...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
barika2011:

That is not good, even to mention here, she should quietly resign. Or better still not bringing it here, this is public forum.
Is truth that the pay is not as expected, there are many still discharging their duty while waiting for bigger one. This information might be generalize to be the character of many, while it's for few.

Any day I engaged fully in another job or business, and I leave vacuum in the area am covering , seriously I will happily resign.

Please we should be mindful of information we deliver here. Is true that we have freedom of expression, and also entitle to our opinion. Is also true we use nickname to operate in this forum, but truth still remain that you can easily be track, either through your email, location, and the past information related to you, you have mentioned in this forum before or any other page of nairaland, everything is link together.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Day 1.... Almost gone. Don't put all your hope on this job.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Any moment from now, this thread will start increasing speedily in length carrying pleasant news. lol. I think if it does not start dropping today, then the delay may not be unconnected to the minimum wage issue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
sam1980000:
Any moment from now, this thread will start increasing speedily in length carrying pleasant news. lol. I think if it does not start dropping today, then the delay may not be unconnected to the minimum wage issue.

May be or may not?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
sam1980000:

So what will it be connected to then?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
I carry one of my ears hear say our oga get big suprise for rivers state workers this month.
I can only advise you to keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
gold360:
I carry one of my ears hear say our oga get big suprise for rivers state workers this month.
I can only advise you to keep your fingers crossed.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Apraise:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm surprise indeed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Let's wait and see
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
jeccy:
Let's wait and see
lols, there isn't anything to wait and see, for the fact that we've not been paid till now shows our pay wil come with the new minimum wage.
There's no other explanation
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tekzyflex:
Day 1.... Almost gone. Don't put all your hope on this job.
Where one work, there shall he eat,our hope is always in God who provide for us through this job and if we don't have up to 70% hope in this job nobody will be visiting this page. As far as we have not resign, this job still remain our main stream.

Those who has gotten other job and resign don't have any business with this page. A wife been deceived by another woman or man, will no the value of her former husband, she will discover that husband is scarce, she will know that harmattan do come with cold.

What I want to tell us is that, as far as nobody has received salary up till now, let us expect our minimum wage increase in our salary any moment this week because it is coming with this month salary, there is no longer doubt about it. It is 99% certain.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Chibuking81:

Where one work, there shall he eat,our hope is always in God who provide for us through this job and if we don't have up to 70% hope in this job nobody will be visiting this page. As far as we have not resign, this job still remain our main stream.

Those who has gotten other job and resign don't have any business with this page. A wife been deceived by another woman or man, will no the value of her former husband, she will discover that husband is scarce, she will know that harmattan do come with cold.

I love your faith bro!

What I want to tell us is that, as far as nobody has received salary up till now, let us expect our minimum wage increase in our salary any moment this week because it is coming with this month salary, there is no longer doubt about it. It is 99% certain.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2020
gold360:
I swear! You're the real definition of Mr kill joy. Lol

hope I'm not still killing the joy?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2020
ecmb:
salary drops from next week Tuesday without the implementation of the newly approved minimum wage....
don't ask me my source

the deal day is here
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2020
Chibuking81:

As far as our governor concern, there is no source in this his government. Because he does what he chooses, and for approving it to start from this January, and it was also accommodated in the 2020 Rivers state budget, I strongly believed that since nobody has received up till this moment, that come next week, he will pay minimum wage. Quote me our salary will come with minimum wage. If you don't wish your own to come, please send it to me if he pays the minimum wage this month.

OK o
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2020
ecmb:

the deal day is here
lol. Your prediction will not come to fruition. Amen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Salary has dropped for January. New wage
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2020
Salary has dropped for January ube. Saw 79k. Zenith bank
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2020
ecmb:

the deal day is here
I told you,
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2020
001bumsa:
congrats, please this is for what level?
8 step 3?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2020
001bumsa:

Congrats..... At all at all nah winch
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2020
Just got info that this 79k that dropped is not minimum wage but implantation of steps. I just hope it is true
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2020
gold360:
congrats, please this is for what level?
8 step 3?
information reaching me concerning your question is that The 79K is also for Level 8.3 but its for those that are not into contributory Pension.
Whereas those into the Contributory Pension and on 8.3 are getting 74K. I dont know the modalities being used in the calculating it. Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2020
001bumsa:
Just got info that this 79k that dropped is not minimum wage but implantation of steps. I just hope it is true
my colleagues in GL8/3 earned 74K and 79 due to the fact that the former is into contributory Pension while the later is not.
Also note that some persons (our senior colleagues about to retire) had addition of about 40K to their salary. This is to confirm what you stated that the Pay also depends on the GL
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
pls level 8/3 what was d initial salary and what's d new one....Wike z trying 2 b funny.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2020
dexpee4life:

information reaching me concerning your question is that The 79K is also for Level 8.3 but its for those that are not into contributory Pension.
Whereas those into the Contributory Pension and on 8.3 are getting 74K. I dont know the modalities being used in the calculating it. Thanks
see problem Oh, abeg how person go use port out from this contributory pension wahala,
I no wan do again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2020
001bumsa:
I pray Oh.,.. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.