Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2401658 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
emekatex:

Strike Looms in Rivers As NLC Sends Strong Warning To State Government, See Why
opera.com Feb 1, 2020 4:28 PM

Civil servants in Rivers state may be heading for a show down with the state government over the issue of the thirty thousand naira national minimum wage.

This follows a call by the Rivers state Council of the Nigeria Labour Congress for the state government to immediately reconvene a meeting of the negotiation committee on the National minimum wage.

In a communique issued at the end of a meeting of all public sector Unions affiliated to the NLC, the union said what was paid to workers as January Salary was no a reflection of the new National Minimum Wage.

The communique which was signed by the Chairperson of NLC in Rivers state, Beatrice Itubo added that the amount that was paid was not a product of the principle of collective bargaining between the government and the labour.

The communique read in part, " arising from a meeting of all public sector unions affiliated to NLC at the state Secretariat today, the unions resolved that what was paid as January salary was not a reflection of the new National Minimum Wage nor a product of the principle of collective bargaining between the Government and Labour.

"NLC also insisted that henceforth it will not tolerate the nonchalant attitude of the government towards its employees and urge workers to be at alert and committed to their work as well as remain resolute as NLC will not be complacent rather must ensure that their welfare is given top priority".

Last week the state government paid the January salaries to state workers but some civil servants claimed that what they received did not reflect the new minimum wage structure.

Big big talk. Smh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Romanticzigzag: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Damn!!!

You indeed have a point

I'll like to know, how did you walk through your Hnd to get the PGDE!

Kindly help!

emekatex:
We are on the same page. Mine is to leave Nigeria intoto. we are nothing but slaves to this politicians. imagine me spent years in school up to M.Ed only to be receiving 60k for more than six years now, with no penny added is the highest level of slavery and incubation of poverty. I refused to be poor. I have totally loss hope on this job, The fact remains that this secondary school teaching job is only good for women.Hence, would seek for greener pastures outside Nigeria. It's now that i have clearly seen the reasons why most state public/civil servants ends up in poverty. If i can't receive up to 100k naira per month as a teacher with all my certificates (ND, HND, PGDE,M.ED, NIM and TRCN) then it's better for me to work as a security guard at UAE and earned up to 250k naira per month. Enough is enough! I'm getting older everyday and need to have some investments for my children. I wouldn't like my children to asked me in future, where was i when my mates were acquiring properties and investments for their children? God forbid!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Romanticzigzag:
Damn!!!

You indeed have a point

Kindly help!

With your HND, just apply for pgde from any school around like NTI, UOE, Uniport e.t.c
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Romanticzigzag:
Damn!!!

You indeed have a point

Kindly help!

My dear, just apply for PGDE in any conventional university of your choice. Note. Don't do it at NTI because most schools will not honour it for Master degree program in their school. Example IMSU doesn't recognize it. That's why i said it is better you do it in a conventional university like Ignatius Ajuru, Rivers State university, Uniport etc. I said about IMSU authoritatively because i did mine there and know of 5 persons they refused to give admission for M.Sc and M.Ed due to their PGDE was awarded by NTI despite their Merit level (3.5 CGPA and above). However, it was not an easy task but with determination it's achievable like i did graduated with 4.43 and 4.75 CGPA's for PGDE and M.ED respectively.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
emekatex:
My dear, just apply for PGDE in any conventional university of your choice. Note. Don't do it at NTI because most schools will not honour it for Master degree program in their school. Example IMSU doesn't recognize it. That's why i said it is better you do it in a conventional university like Ignatius Ajuru, Rivers State university, Uniport etc
Most schools honor NTI PGDE, I have those that used it for Masters degree at Ignatius Ajuru university of Education. In fact for this job now it's most preferable, since it's weekend program you need not to apply for study leave. You can only write to notify the board about your program.

And for your information, their certificate now is bearing university of Port Harcourt, not NTI, because University of Port Harcourt is the one awarding certificate for South South zone . Meaning that Uni port also honors it for Masters.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chibuking81:

Most schools honor NTI PGDE, I have those that used it for Masters degree at Ignatius Ajuru university of Education. In fact for this job now it's most preferable, since it's weekend program you need not to apply for study leave. You can only write to notify the board about your program.
OK. However, i said so because of what i witnessed at IMSU with regards to those who applied with NTI PGDE certificates.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Minumum wage: Rivers Govt dares NLC
Wike
…D.G NIMASA, Dr Dakuku Peterside urges state government to dialogue with labour for amicable r
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2020
The government should as a matter of urgency reconvene the meeting.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2020
onlyhandsome202:
The government should as a matter of urgency reconvene the meeting.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Oriuwa(m): 6:56am On Feb 05, 2020
The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) has directed any of its state chapters to proceed on industrial action without recourse to the national headquarters once it is not satisfied with the speed of negotiation.

President of the NLC, Ayuba Wabba, who disclosed this in Abuja yesterday, hinted that only Taraba State is yet to take any step towards implementing the new national wage of N30,000 and the attendant consequential adjustment.

Wabba also expressed the support of Labour movement for regional security outfit such as the ‘Amotekun’ of the South West.

He listed Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Borno, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, FCT, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Lagos and Ondo as states that have signed agreement with labour while agreement has been reached but yet to be signed in Cross River, Enugu and Sokoto.

According to him, negotiation is ongoing in 17 states that include Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Ekiti, Gombe, Imo, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Plateua, Rivers, Yobe and Zamfara.

The NLC chief said implementation of the minimum wage and consequential agreement had begun in Borno, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, FCT, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Lagos, Ondo, Sokoto and Yobe while implementation for levels one to six had commenced in Adamawa, Bauchi and Niger states.

He added that four states that include Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra and Bayelsa states are on the awaiting implementation status, while 16 states that comprise Benue, Cross River, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Taraba and Zamfara are yet to begin implementation.

Wabba said the national secretariat of the NLC is willing to provide backup for any state that require additional manpower to ensure success of their industrial action.

Meanwhile, labour said it would support regional security outfit as part of the national security architecture aimed at restoring the security of persons and property in the country.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Good day my people. Una Don collect alert finish, this place is now suddenly as quiet as a graveyard... We will meet again by February 26,
Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
gold360:
Good day my people. Una Don collect alert finish, this place is now suddenly as quiet as a graveyard... We will meet again by February 26,
Lol
You self folo waka comot....
Anyway, any correct informate
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
gold360:
Lol
Yes. We are on leave till close to FAAC meeting period, then we'll show up again. Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by willdavey2k: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2020
Please can someone verify the minimum wage paid to counter part state mostly of Lagos State, because I don't get the range we are being paid here...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Withdrawn
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chibuking81:

Grumbling in army over huge pay disparity with navy, air Force ON FEBRUARY 10, 20204:05 PMIN NEWS
We are addressing the situation soon – Army By Kingsley Omonobi Indications have emerged of grumblings within the lower cadre rank or non commissioned officer (NCO) cadre of the Nigerian Army over huge disparities in the payment of salaries of soldiers as compared with salaries of Naval Ratings and Airmen. For instance, following the commencement of the payment of the new minimum wage in January 2020, a Private Soldier was paid the sum of N50, 000 as salary, with only N2,000 increment from the previous N48,000 salary. His colleagues in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force received the sum of N74,000 each, receiving an increment of N23,000.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/grumbling-in-army-over-huge-pay-disparity-with-navy-air-force/

Comparing addition of #23,000 added to the salary of O,level holders, I agreed with Rivers state chapter of NLC that what we received for last month is not minimum wage.

Are rivers state teachers using the same salary structure with the military?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:07am On Feb 11, 2020
dmercy141983:

Are rivers state teachers using the same salary structure with the military?

Under the agreement reached between federal government and representatives of labour, core civil servants on Grade Level 7 will get 23.2 per cent adjustment; Grade Level 8 (20 per cent), Grade Level 9 (19 per cent), Grade Levels 10-14 (16 per cent) and Grade Levels 15-17 (14 per cent).

Other workers on Grade Level 7 will be given (23.2 per cent), while Grade Levels 8-14 will earn (16 per cent) and Grade Levels 15-17 (10.5 per cent ).

I went back to check the template

From the temperate, what we are paid from my calculation was exactly the 20 percent agreed for core civil servants that we are paid.

That of military, I believed that there was a mistake in their arrangement, which their head are working to settle.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2020
Please can someone post the timetable for this second term or even the complete 2019/2020 session.
Thank you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2020
gold360:
Please can someone post the timetable for this second term or even the complete 2019/2020 session.
Thank you

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=chrissoki post=86556862][/quote]thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
GOVERNMENT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Eligible Rivers Candidates who have registered under the RIvemis platforml for the 2020/2021 UTME examination are directed to visit any of the underlisted Centres, for the completion of the registration of the Rivers State Government bank rolled UTME Examination.

The Centres are:

1. Ace international training center 2, plot 1 location road, KM 17, PH/Aba expressway by Tap bustop, Iriebe, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
2. Ave Maria international Academy, Centre 1, east/west road, opp Deeper life Bible Church headquarters, Rumuodara, Port Harcourt.
3. Ave Maria international Academy, Centre 2, east/west road, opp Deeper life Bible Church headquarters, Rumuodara, Port Harcourt.
4. Bright hope standard college, 29 Urama road, Egbelu oyigbo, rivers state.
5. E district, plot 78, beside de Umahs hotel, Igbo Etche, Rivers state.
6. Ebenezer international school, No 1, Mini Chinda street, Elimgbu Slaughter, Elimgbu, PH, Rivers State.
7. Fastfive computers Nig Ltd, no 11/14, palace road, Oyigbo , Rivers state.
8. Federal college of Education Technical, Omoku, Rivers state.
9. Kings Word college, Shalom estate, Umuebule 1, etche, Rivers state.
10. Moncordel international school, green city, off odani/akpajo road junction, Elelenwo, Port Harcourt.
11. Ranjennys schools, Obo Wanke road by divisional police station, Eleme, Rivers state.
12. Ashgrove Academy, Univerisrty of Port Harcourt, (Abuja Campus) Choba
13. Diamond pick up ltd CBT center, 89 stadium road, Elekahia, Port Harcourt.
14. Provil Schools CBT centre, NTA Road, opp AIT, Ozuoba, Port Harcourt.
15. Rivers state University, ICT centre, Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
16. University of Port Harcourt, School of Basic studies, Abuja Campus, Choba, Rivers state.
17. Port Harcourt JAMB office, 10 Aba road, PH.

Signed:
Prof. Kaniye Ebeku
Honourable Commissioner For Education
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Chibuking81:

And for your information, their certificate now is bearing university of Port Harcourt, not NTI, because University of Port Harcourt is the one awarding certificate for South South zone . Meaning that Uni port also honors it for Masters.
pls kindly link me up with those that used the NTI PGDE to run masters in UOE. I'm interested in pursuing an M.Ed too and I have the NTI PGDE, I want to know how the person got the transcript and other things required for the admission... my email is kebosky@yahoo.co.uk, thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
kebosky:
pls kindly link me up with those that used the NTI PGDE to run masters in UOE. I'm interested in pursuing an M.Ed too and I have the NTI PGDE, I want to know how the person got the transcript and other things required for the admission... my email is kebosky@yahoo.co.uk, thanks
https://my.nti.edu.ng/external-services
Link above can easily help you to get your transcript from NTI, then you can forward it to the institution through NIPOST.

The below link, will assist you on how to use it. IAUE don't pay much emphasis on transcript, once you meet their requirements apply, attach your certificate and other credentials, you will get admission. But you must make sure that your transcript get to them before you graduate.
https://my.nti.edu.ng/external-services-guide/1/en/topic/as-an-ex-student

When I got my Masters admission with them, my transcript wasn't with them. I did my PGDE with NTI, but I didn't use it for my Masters, I used my main field which is not in education. But I know a colleague who uses NTI PGDE, and a lot of others.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 1:18am On Feb 17, 2020
olawuyi12:
E-lesson PLAN AND NOTES WITH SCHEME OF WORK (NERDC COMPLIANCE)��

Jazze lesson via email.

Reduce stress of writing lesson note and plans.

Improve the Teachers output.

Make your school a well rounded international school.

Make your Staff to put more effort in teaching.

English Language

Mathematics

Basic Science

Introductory/Basic Technology

Social studies

Computer studies

Home Economics

Agricultural science

Physical & Health Education (PHE)

Business studies

Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies

Chemistry

Physics

Biology

Government

Accounts

Economics
And subjects in the junior and senior schools are all available

#500per subject and it covers 1st to 3rd term

Welcome to you all.

Kindly place your order as soon as possible.

what app /2348136693140
I have paid you for my subject and I'm yet to get my materials for almost a month and you're not even bothered. It's been one story to another whenever I call or chat with you. It's good to have integrity in business. You don't want to deliver the materials I paid for and you have also refused to refund my N2000 I paid to you even when you charged me double the price you are advertising here. I'm really disappointed and won't recommend anyone to do business with you. I am an abua man, don't let N2000 put you in a problem you can't come out of o

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NonnieMarthins(f): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2020
bikonu, how far FAAC? I have not seen any update on that. People that know people, come and gist us oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
The Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) has shared a total of N610.368 billion to the three tiers of government, Naija News understands.

According to a statement on Wednesday by the Director of Information at the Ministry of Finance, Hassan Dodo, the money was the federal revenue generated in the month of January but shared in February.

The statement quoted the Accountant General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris, as making the disclosure while briefing reporters at the end of the FAAC meeting held in Abuja.

Mr Idris said the Minister of Finance, Zainab Ahmed, was to approve additional N50 billion from the Foreign Exchange Equalisation Account.

He added that the money would be distributed accordingly while the Excess Crude Account (ECA) currently stands at $249 billion.

A communique issued by FAAC revealed that from the N610.368 billion, the Federal Government received N252.412 billion, the states received N170.541billion, while the local governments received N127.923 billion.

The oil-producing states received N41.992 billion as 13 per cent derivation revenue while the revenue generating agencies received N17.5 billion as the cost of revenue collection.

The gross revenue from Value Added Tax (VAT) was N104.468 billion as against N100.760 billion distributed in the previous month, resulting in an increase of N3.708 billion.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.